- Opened Windows Firewall (WF).
- Find all the java platform rules in WF.
- Remove them all.
- Launch the Minecraft Server
- Wait for windows to prompt me if I would like to allow private and public networks.
- Checked the appropriate boxes and click on Always Allow.
- Now I am able to connect.
- Registered Member
Member for 4 years, 11 months, and 6 days
Last active Sun, Feb, 15 2015 17:54:57
- 0 Followers
- 1 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 15, 2015I was able to resolve this issue by:Posted in: Server Support and Administration
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.