- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 9 months, and 12 days
Last active Sun, Jun, 10 2018 11:07:39
- 1 Follower
- 2,498 Total Posts
- 241 Thanks
Jul 20, 2016Laskeri posted a message on Grimoire of Gaia 3 (1.12.2) (1.6.8) (Updated 12/03/2018) - Mobs, Monsters, Monster GirlsPosted in: Minecraft Mods
If I might support updating to 1.9.4 first? A lot of mods are still not up to 1.10, and some modders have said they'll be skipping over 1.10 entirely because the next few updates have been officially declared to be very incremental, so if you skip over 1.9.4, then suddenly it's an annoying choice for people, whether they want to use this mod, or other mods. Conversely, if you stop by 1.9.4 before going to 1.10, people can still use this mod with their other favourites until those favourites update.
Mods can support 1.9.4 and 1.10 in the same mod version.
Apr 19, 2016Laskeri posted a message on Grimoire of Gaia 3 (1.12.2) (1.6.8) (Updated 12/03/2018) - Mobs, Monsters, Monster GirlsPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what mods really compliment this mod. Specifically, weapons and armor mods. Preferably ones that don't 'break the game'. I still want to be challenged and struggle. I'm not familiar with any mods that add weapons or armor which is why I'm asking! Hopefully some of you more experienced players can help me out.
*note* I do not care for guns or modern weapons, I much prefer rpg/fantasy themed one's.
Thaumcraft is a good one. It's quite balanced and has a lot of interesting mechanics. (if you're already using it, ignore me)
Mar 30, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I see :v
That is understandable, some of FM's coolest concepts weren't really that dependent on Thaumcraft and I'd like to see those expanded upon rather than Yet Another Crossover Wand tbh
Although minimal integration would still be nice I think, but the line needs to be drawn somewhere or it will be the same as it was before.
Jan 9, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Awesome there is a new update!
I'm guessing it's unlikely you will port the new stuff (especially golems) to the 1.8 version as well? Kinda a shame having to start over in a different minecraft version especially since so many other amazing mods haven't ported to 1.8.9 yet, but i'd completely understand!
The main issue is, 1.8 is pretty buggy and in a lot of cases it shouldn't take a long time for modders to jump from 1.8 -> 1.8.9. Be patient rather than demanding it be backported.
Jan 9, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Inventory tweaks is already updated to 1.8.9, and JEI is a replacement for NEI in 1.8.9.
Dec 24, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hiya folks. I have been a bit quiet of late, but that is partly due to me being on vacation. I'm actually still on vacation at the moment, but I thought I'd check in and tell you what I've been up to.
Golems are about 90% done. I'm mostly fidding with balance and cosmetics at the moment. I've started a second sneak peak video several times, but each time I either get interrupted or a find a bug
Then I was convinced by the forge folks to update my mod to 1.8.8. This has turned out to be a nightmare since MC has changed some basic rendering stuff which now means I need to redo basically ALL my rendering code. Thousands of lines of really fiddly code. Urgh.
In my idle time I have been giving research a lot of thought. Research, even after removing scanning, can be a bit tedious. Some people like the mini game, but from the impressions I have gotten it seems many just find it a bit of a chore.
How many of you here are familiar with the Hardcore Questing Mod? Many challenge maps use its mechanic to gate progression. A similar mechanic might actually work for TC research.
In other words instead of just doing a minigame to research Nitor, you actually need to perform a series of tasks. Nitor is one of the first things you need to do so its "quest" will be fairly simple - just craft it.
Later research could be more complex. Using golems as an example it might first require you to find/create existing golems in the world and scan them, then make and scan a comparator and lastly find and scan a zombie brain. This unlocks the clockwork mind research.
Late game researches would require loads of steps and complex tasks.
I think a mechanic like this might make research more interesting as it requires a bit more travel and exploration and feels a bit more like "real" research. Also by breaking individual researches into multiple steps give a more satisfying sense of progression.
I definitely would like a quest-based research system. I'd also like to see more dungeons akin to the Outer Lands (possibly with in-world puzzles akin to Skyrim's nordic ruin doors?), but I don't know if that's necessary or in the cards at all.
Dec 14, 2015Posted in: WIP Mods
Ah cool, I was planning on using Charset once it was less alpha and now I definitely will be
Oct 15, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
An open world RPG with horror elements would be interesting.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jul 29, 2016Posted in: Resource Packs
Excalibur is a resource pack created to enhance the adventure that Minecraft presents. Excalibur brings your kingdoms and villages to life while keeping the charm of the default resolution textures.
- You may not redistribute this pack and claim it as your own.
- You may not redistribute this pack without a link to this thread.
- You may not put money-making links such as adf.ly links with this work under any circumstances.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- You may use this pack as a part of any Minecraft-related video including those which are created for commercial purposes or are monetized by advertising.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from Matthew (Maffhew) Dillow
Jun 16, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Betweenlands is a mod developed by the Angry Pixel modding group. This large and expansive mod adds a whole new dimension with a plethora of exciting new content that offers an exciting and challenging survival experience.
The Betweenlands dimension is a dark and mysterious realm where strange, monstrous creatures roam amongst the remnants of a long lost civilisation. Do you dare to explore?
Features include -
More information can be found on the mod's CurseForge page and on the official wiki.
- A complete independent survival experience with hours of gameplay
- A whole new dimension to survive in
- Many new creatures and monsters to fight
- Bosses to defeat
- Plenty of unique biomes and structures to explore and loot, from towering fortresses to scattered underground ruins
- An extensive herblore system that allows you to create over 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants
- A unique farming system with several new crop types
- Over 300 new blocks to build with, including various machine blocks and a whole lot of plant life
- Over 350 new items, including lots of unique weapons and loot, complete tool and armour sets, plenty of food items, new raw materials, scraps of lore and more
- Over 250 new sounds, including 7 immersive ambient tracks and 33 music tracks
- Lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, corrosion of tools, decay of the player, and a combat circle revolving around 3 new gem items
- Randomly occurring events, including changes in the weather as well as sometimes more supernatural occurrences
- Special built-in custom shader effects to make the worlds look even prettier
- Multiplayer compatibility so you can survive with your friends
- ...and much, much more!
The Betweenlands download
The Betweenlands on CurseForge
The Betweenlands repository on Github
For frequent news and updates, follow @BetweenlandsDev on Twitter
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the new stuff? The official wiki for the mod can be found here!
We now also have an official Discord server for The Betweenlands where you can hang out and maybe chat with the developers (we're usually around).Come drop by and say hi!
Oct 6, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsI had been wrestling with the decision for a while now, and unfortunately I have decided to stop working on Thaumcraft and other mods.The simple truth is that between IRL commitments, work and studies I simply didn't have enough time to devote to modding. Something had to give and unfortunately the obvious choice was modding.
"Thaumaturgy... which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at." - Mathematicall Praeface to Euclid's Elements (1570), John Dee
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
This is what this mod is all about - drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
Simply find some vis crystals in the world, mine them and follow the clues.
The first thing you will need to craft is a wand. The first one available to you is the Iron Capped Wooden Wand crafted as shown here (using a stick and iron nuggets):
You then place a bookshelf in the world and right click on it with the wand. This gives you the Thaumonomicon which explains almost everything else you will need to know about Thaumcraft.
Suggestions are welcomed here
Please help support me via Patreon Also go check me out on Twitter @Azanor1 for announcements and such.
Direct Download Links6.1.BETA26 for Minecraft 1.12.2
Older versions6.0.BETA8 for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.4 for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.3 for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.5 for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.1.14 for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.0g for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.5b for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.4c for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.5i for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.4c for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.3 for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.1c for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.1b for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.6d for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.6 for Minecraft 1.1
For ModdersThaumcraft API for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft API for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft API for 5.2.4Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.2.4Thaumcraft API for 5.0.3Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.0.3Thaumcraft API for 126.96.36.199Thaumcraft DEV Build for 188.8.131.52If you want a slightly more cutting edge version of the api, go to my GitHub
Language Localization and bug reportsI have set up a Git repository so people can easily add localizations and create issues for bug reports - HERE
Thanks to the following folks for their help with translationsVexatos, jualme, crafteverywhere, Mexahoid, FrancescoDeSa, TheVikingWarrior, Hgmoa, VeryBigBro, avttrue, ferzrrn, RustyXXL, bgh251f2, Egor305, Zaltora, PlatonCraft, XuIIIHuK, Sternes, DancingPeral, GLaDTheresCake, BrunoLG, dmf444, aucunn, tyrope, m9731526
shadydeath created an IRC channel at irc.esper.net:#thaumcraft I check it regularly so pop in if you want to chat.
WARNINGThere is a very tiny chance that updates may break your save. Backup just in case.
Change LogCurrently the Eldritch & Aurmancy tier of research are still heavily WIP. There is some things I need to sort out and balance before I can implement them properly.
- fix altar particle related crash on servers
- API: deprecated IStabilizable
- API: added IGogglesDisplay
- API: added oredict support in json research entries for required_item and required_craft.
- fix for crash related to the latest versions of forge (184.108.40.20668)
- infusion instability mechanics have been completely reworked. Check your thaumonomicon. TLDR version, stabilizers simply add a lot of stability to infusion now, but when paired with redstone inlay can do other fancy things. They no longer use RF.
- added advanced break seal
- golem press will now properly consume crafting components
- more fixes to seal & logistics GUI's
- custom thaumcraft shaders should once again work
- buffer will no longer draw essentia from adjacent blocks if that side has been disconnected
- added Lamplighter infusion enchantment
- I now prevent most thaumcraft UI elements from overlapping
- when riding a minecart the arcane bore will not switch off if there are no tracks below (for whatever reason)
- tainted animals & critters will now do damage instead of just aggressive nudging
- changed the way itemstacks sync to clients which should get rid of a lot of odd behaviour in certain gui's
- greatwood trees now require 4 saplings to grow like large vanilla trees. They drop more saplings to account for this change.
- thaumatorium should now display all recipes (occasionally a recipe would be lost, like the spiritus vis crystal recipe)
- thaumatorium recipes are now sorted alphabetically
- cultist armor now have their own material types
- made many thaumcraft blocks rotateble with modded wrenches that allow it
- entity aspects can now be viewed through the thaumometer
- empty & provider seal should no longer cause golems to drop items on ground when picking up something new
- water jar can now fill vanilla cauldrons & glass bottles again
- fixed several focal manipulator ui issues
- golem press now checks adjacent inventories for crafting materials as well
- golem appearance should now sync more consistently on servers
- provide and empty seals will no longer cause items to drop on the ground if the target inventory (as set by stock, fill, etc) is full
- stock seals will now check if the target inventory has room before creating a task
- greatly improved flying golem movement
- improved golem responsiveness
- fixed banner server crash
- fixed crafting recipe for primal crusher
- added console command to revoke specific research from a player instead of resetting it all. Format: /thaumcraft research revoke . This will also remove any research that relies on the revoked research.
- tweaked infusion crafting instability so that instability added is on a sliding scale - the higher the instability, the less chance it has of becoming worse.
- the amount by which infusion crafting stability increases after instability occurs has been increased.
- added aspect names to display name of vis crystals and essentia phials
- fix soft-crash when you tried to craft a multiblock by clicking on the top or bottom face of a block with salis mundus
- fixed a major bug that was causing you to only gain progress in the 'blue' theorycraft categories instead of all of them. Rounding is awesome!
- fixed void siphon crash on dedicated servers
- fixed stabilizer particles... again
- rebelanced some crafting recipes
- cloudstepper ring should now properly negate fall damage when double jumping and will not do silly things when you are underwater
- items with sounding effect will now only trigger it if sneak + right clicked instead of the other way around
- primal crusher recipe now accepts broken tools as ingredients
- rebalanced flux condenser essentia cost
- API: fixed the AspectRegistryEvent to use a proxy object (register) that contains the actual registration methods. This was done to prevent some ASM related issues.
- fix for thaumotorium not syncing in MP
- fire bats once again cause mob damage
- FORGE: Updated to Forge version 220.127.116.1105
- API: Certain mods that define their own item aspects have been accidentally doing so in the 'wrong' place. To prevent this I will now wipe all item aspects registration that occurs before TC defines the core item aspects.
- API: Additionally I have added an event mods can subscribe to that would be the correct place to define item aspects. The existing aspect definition methods will be deprecated and eventually will only be accessible through this event.
- API: Added events when a player gains knowledge or progresses research. See thaumcraft.api.research.ResearchEvent. The events can be cancelled.
- improved thaumatorium GUI
- harvesting golems will now try and right-click a crop first before trying to break it
- increased the knowledge gained from curios
- rebalanced some base item aspects and added a couple of alternate sources for hard to get aspects
- thaumium smelter is now 90% efficient instead of 85%
- improved arcane bore interaction with infusion enchantments like destructive
- fixed enchantment detection during research
- fixed triple meat treat recipe
- improved foci radial menu animation and unlinked it from fps
- fixed certain foci in radial menu not showing up if they are too similar to other foci
- you can now only have one scatter modifier per focus
- prevent crash with focus pouch if you click on it while it's inventory is open
- arcane workbench should properly choose the correct crystals to use between similar recipes
- to make early game mistakes a bit more forgiving the crucible will only turn 25% of spilled essentia into flux instead of the current 50%-75%
- added a 'noSleep' config option so you can get the salis mundus recipe book without having to sleep first
- fixed eldritch crab rendering when 'mounted'
- fixed the mod interaction bug with the hats mod
- fix out of bounds condenser crash
- increased condenser essentia suction
- flux generators now produce up to 20 rf/tick. The vis cost is still the same (1 vis = 1000 rf).
- flux stabiliser can now accept power from all sides except the front. This means 5 flux generators will be able to fully power a stabiliser as it can accept up to 100 rf/tick max.
- candles and other items are now slightly more effective during infusion and you can have up to 12 (up from 10) - a much more symmetrical number
- improved detection of enchanted books in research and recipes
- arcane ear now supports new instrument types
- scanning inventories with a thaumometer is now limited to the first 100 items to prevent lag spikes with massive inventories
- thaumcraft leaves will no longer decay if placed by a player
- entities ridden by a player can now pass through warding barriers
- fixed warded jar contents display in inventory
- warded jars crafted into void jars now retain their contents, labels, etc.
- arcane workbench now actually checks if you have the proper research
- added first bits of eldritch tier research. Much more to come
- everful urns now act as water tanks that contain up to 1 bucket volume of water and can interact with piping systems.
- switched liquid death and purifying fluid to use the forge universal bucket. Existing buckets will no longer be valid
- fix for stabilizer server crash
- allow traveller boots and cloud ring falling damage reduction to stack with other falling reduction items and each other
- improved thaumometer performance
- fix for pedestals incorrectly allowing more than one item to be placed in them via automation
- fix datamanager declarations for some thaumcraft entities that was causing mod interaction issues
- vis crystal growth, shrinking, and spread no longer causes flux as a side-effect. Flux crystals now properly grow and shrink based on flux instead of vis.
- improved recipe recursion checking to better account for container items
- flux rifts once again close when they spawn taint seeds, but the larger they are, the more potent the spawned seed is
- added a way to manage flux & flux rifts. This is still WIP and will be expanded and balanced in future updates
- fix for clientside particle crash
- fix for aura chunk related crash & cascading worldgen
- arcane workbench should now be able to craft vanilla recipes without the presence of crystals
- fix for chunk loading errors on server start
- fix for seeking projectiles causing client crash
- possible fix for pedestal desync issues during infusion
- fixed moon phase descriptions
- alembic can once again be emptied on shift-right click with an empty hand
- creative flux sponge can now also remove flux rifts
- fixed armor dyes
- fixed arcane bore dupe bug and made its digger radius a bit more accurate when stationary
- vis batteries will now drop when harvested
- pattern crafter now removes the proper amount of items
- fixed possible dupe bug with certain mods combined with arcane bore, seals and breaker focus
- new stuff: vis batteries, vis generator, stabilizer, stock seal
- fixed arcane pattern crafter
- relaxed nbt checking in crucible recipes, infusion recipes and research hand ins to account for other mods that add custom nbt tags
- fixed mod compatibility load order
- fixed an edge case bug where custom recipes from other mods could cause strange results in the arcane workbench
- tweaked amber block/brick recipes
- fixed seal filters to allow non-standard stack sizes. You might want to check all your seal filters to make sure they behave as they should
- API: seal filters now store stack sizes independently of the itemstacks themselves. New methods added to get and set those numbers.
- increased experimentation inspiration cost to 2, but also increased the amount of progress it gives
- fixed custom gui toggle buttons
- seeking focus projectiles are now 56% more seeky
- bouncing focus projectiles can now only bounce off solid blocks
- revamped infusion crafting stability mechanics
- infusion recipes now properly recognize damaged items and will transfer the damage to crafting results where appropriate
- toned down taint poison spawned by certain things
- loads of balance tweaks
FAQQ: What is this Baubles thing that I need? A: It is a required sub-mod that adds extra inventory slots to the player.
Q: How do I access the Baubles inventory? A: The default hotkey for baubles is 'b'. If your not running any inventory altering mods or spend a lot of time in creative it might be a good idea to swop your normal and bauble inventory bindings so you always open the baubles inventory by default.
(1) Install Forge (Modloader is NOT required - my mod uses the Forge modloader)
(2) Download this mod and place the jar into your Mods Directory.
(3) Config File Settings For the most parts it should be self explanatory with one exception: Adding TC 5 worldgen to existing worlds. See below for that.
Adding thaumcraft world gen to existing worldsYes, you heard that right. You can add all the ores, trees and other worldgen features to existing worlds by changing a few things in your config files. Remember: this could be risky so always backup your saves beforehand.
- If this is the first time loading Thaumcraft with that save, you can leave the regen_key setting as 'DEFAULT' otherwise set it to anything else.
- You need to choose what to regenerate. I strongly recommend you set aura_nodes to 'true' if this is the first time you are doing this. Without the aura you won't be able to do 99.9% of the things you could in Thaumcraft.
- Run the game. It will lag for a while and you should see some console spam about chunks being regenerated. This is fine - just wait it out. It shouldn't take too long. If the world had been explored a lot you might see the message reappear every now and again. This is also normal.
- If, for some reason, you wish to do this again or somehow your savefile got corrupted and your aura nodes have gone missing, all you need to do is set the regen_key value to something else. Any word would do.
Addon ModsThese are mods that use the API or other means to intergrate with or add content to Thaumcraft. More importantly they do so without breaking the balance of my mod (such as it is).
A friendly request to addon makers: I love all the addons that have been made recently, but I have a few requests. - Don't go too crazy when adding new aspects. If you do, drop me a PM. If it is something obvious or useful beyond your addon I might add it to vanilla TC. - Try not to add more than one research tab - Please try and keep your own researches on your own tab - Please don't move my researches around. You can make copies if you wish to show dependendies on your tab, but the research should remain in its original location. - Please don't alter any of my recipes. If you feel it is needed for the balance of your addon please drop me a PM. Partly to discuss if the change is required, but mostly since it might actually be a change that should be in vanilla TC.
Lastly, I've noticed some addons adding items from TC 3 or earlier. I don't have a problem with that, so go wild. However several of those items I have been planning to re-add myself. A lot of TC 2 stuff never made it into TC 3 simply due to time constraints. So don't come crying to me if and when I do that. Note - I obviously won't just copy-paste someones elses code for those items or blocks - I will implement my own versions.
If you want access to beta version of my mod to make version update go a bit smoother, send me a PM with your dropbox user info and a link to your mod (so I can check if you are actually an addon dev )
- Thaumic Tinkerer - Thaumcraft Mob Aspects - Electric Magic Tools
Texture Packs - Soartex - Faithful 32x Thaumcraft Addon
Mod Pack PolicyThe code of “Thaumcraft for Minecraft” in source or binary form is the intellectual property of Azanor. See below for copyright, terms and conditions.
As a habit I ignore every PM in regards to mod-packs - both private and public. Everything you need to know about them is listed here.
You want Thaumcraft in your mod pack? All you need to meet are five simple conditions: 1. Your mod pack needs a link back to this forum post. 2. You cannot make any money off of the mod pack. 3. You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod (Azanor). 4. If I ever ask you to remove my mod from your pack, for whatever reason, you do so. 5. Handle any queries and bug reports internally first. This is one of the main reasons I had such a strict anti-modpack policy for such a long time - people using modpacks would come here posting errors that have nothing to do with my mod or that have been fixed ages ago, but still occurs in the modpack because it is using an older version.
If these five conditions are met, then you have my permission to use it in a mod pack.
Special thanks to...My Beta Testers, you know who you areAll the folks on the Forgecraft server for your help and support.
Dan Scott ( for all the help he gave me with some of the sprites.mr.Hazard(d95) for his awesome models Lorc, creator of the icons I use for enchanting and other things bonemouse, creator of the Isabella Texture Pack for letting me use his chest textures and skin as well as ScottKillen for making the Thaumium armor graphics based on the Isabella pack. chicken_bones for letting me base my lightning effect and deploader code from WRCBE CovertJaguar for his custom biome spawning code. Rorax for allowing me to use some of her models. J. W. Bjerk (eleazzaar)for the use of his icons for certain research categories. Find this and other open art at: http://opengameart.org BitterBusiness for the use of his Pech model.
© Azanor 2012+ This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (Azanor, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net by the Owner. They may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission. This mod isn't open source.
Long version:TERMS AND CONDITIONS 0. USED TERMS MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities. MOJANG - Mojang AB OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code. USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
1. LIABILITY THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
2. USE Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
3. REDISTRIBUTION This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Jul 15, 2012Silentine posted a message on Grimoire of Gaia 3 (1.12.2) (1.6.8) (Updated 12/03/2018) - Mobs, Monsters, Monster GirlsPosted in: Minecraft Mods
My intention with this mod was make Minecraft remain a challenge and to give it a more unique experience. Because I lack the skill in programming enhanced AI or equipment, I intended for this mod to add mobs and make the game harder while more powerful and well coded mods provide high-end enhancements to the player.
All the details and information concerning the contents of this mod are available on the official wiki.
Github - Taming Branch (WIP) (by ATotalGit)
DiscordHere is a link to the official Discord channel.
Details on use:Here are the basic conditions for using/including Grimoire of Gaia 3 in a mod pack:
- Do not make money from the modpack which this mod, "Grimoire of Gaia 3" is included in.
- A link to the forum post in which this mod, "Grimoire of Gaia 3" originated from.
- Credit to the author of this mod (Silentine).
Grimoire of Gaia 3
None currently available for Grimoire of Gaia 3.
Grimoire of Gaia 1 & 2
Older videos of previous versions can be viewed on the wiki.
Silentine - Owner, Ideas, Art (Logo/Banner), Coder, Models, Textures
bloodmc - Porting the mod to 1.12.2
Doctor_Wiggles - Porting the mod to 1.12.2
P3pp3rf1y - Porting the mod to 1.12.2 and re-adding baubles and Thaumcraft support
mrbysco - Porting the mod to 1.12.2 implementing a ton of features requested throughout the years.
Doctor_Wiggles - Porting the mod to 1.10.2 and helping with adding a ton of new code/features
Doctor_Wiggles - Porting the mod to 1.8.9
mrbysco - Porting the mod to 1.8.9
nidefawl - Porting the mod to 1.7.10
Akjosch - Porting the mod to 1.6.4
karakufire - ja_jp.lang
wenlfs - pt_br.lang
V972 - ru_ru.lang
kasing456 and AileRozy - zh_tw.lang
AileRozy and UnknownWhite - zh_cn.lang
FryoKnight - for the previous logo, banners and Entity Encyclopedia used in the original Grimoire of Gaia
Wuppy29 - for his Forge tutorials
Zeux - for Techne
DrZhark - for helping me fix the config file to properly disable mobs
FinAndTonic - for helping me fix mobs from not spawning during the day
tuiko - for providing a bug fix and item config for Grimoire of Gaia 2 (1.1.0)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - Silentine, original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Jan 2, 2016Fudds posted a message on Before Dusk [32x] V2.1 (Medieval and Rustic) [1.13+]Posted in: Resource Packs
About the pack
Before Dusk is a 32x32 medieval, rustic styled resourcepack with a tinge of bright colour. I originally began working on this pack in mid 2013 and has evolved from a 16x16 pack, to a 32x32 pack.
MCPatcher and Optifine
This resourcepack does not need MCPatcher or Optifine, but with it, it can improve the visuals immensely. I would highly recommend using it to get custom CTM (e.g. sandstone pillars and hieroglyphics) and colours (e.g. sky)
Use of this pack
-You may not use my textures in any way, shape or form commercially (unless you message me and I grant you access, credit will be required)
-You may use my textures for your own private packs (not commercially)
-You may not redistribute my pack and claim it as your own
-You may not put money-making links such as adf.ly links with this work
-You may not put this pack onto a different website, other than Planet Minecraft and Minecraft Forums
Before Dusk by AmazingMinecraft is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
-Sn0w - SnowSong (Sounds)
-John Smith (White wool CTM properties)
-doku (Water, lava, fire) | (Original thread)
Proof from doku
Links to builds in order of appearance
Links to builds in order of appearance
Copy this URL into your profile signature to get this cool banner!
Thanks to everyone who views this pack, I appreciate it :). I would also appreciate some feedback, as I want to improve on this pack the best I can.
Oct 24, 2012Posted in: Resource Packs
It's been a long time coming! I started my old pack, DustyCraft a few years ago and I'm still working on it! However, I eventually started taking the pack in another direction... it wasn't the bright and cartoony pack people originally saw anymore. So I decided that when I'd sit down and really turn the pack around, break away from the roots and turn it into something NEW. So here it is, DustyCraft v2! Ya... not a very good name.
It's still not completely finished, but it's almost there! I do apologize for having to play with an incomplete pack, but it is a lot of work!
But I won't detract you with lengthy talk!
Minecraft now supports high-resolution packs by default so no special installation mods are necessary. Simply save the ZIP in your .minecraft/resourcepacks/ folder and enable it in your options. However, you can get more bang for your buck by using MCPatcher and Optifine as you get such benefits as mob-variety.
Alternative download: Dropbox
You can find even older copies in my old thread, here.
I apologize for the lack of variety in screenshots and lack of videos. The pack is basically new and I can no longer use my old screenshots/videos/reviews. I hope to get some soon!
A texture pack spotlight by LLync:
A texture pack spotlight by Niels074:
Q) Hey.... HEY. You STOLE a lot of the graphics in this pack! THIEF! I saw all of these in GeruDoku's pack first!
A) Yes, that is unfortunate. You did probably see some things like... the tools and weapons and maybe the cake or such in GeruDoku... or TyDoku's or various other texture packs first. That's because those packs are much more popular than my own. But I gave the people who made those packs permission to use MY graphics. Please check their credits.txt in their texture pack and you'll see my name there.
Q) You need to fix your pack! The nether is water, bricks have fire!
Q) Some items are broken, like the compass and watch! And the diamond pants have the default compass on them!
A) Do not fret! It simply means you did not patch the client as instructed. Navigate yourself to the above section and follow the instructions please.
Q) You need to update your pack! After I updated Minecraft a lot of textures are broken, like bricks and the nether!
A) Well, there are a few things that could be wrong. The most likely is that after you update Minecraft you lose your patched client. Please repatch to fix the above bugs. The alternative is that my pack really IS out of date, and that could be likely as well! However, you'll know when my pack is missing new textures because you'll see a bright pink texture instead.
Q) Hey, can I use your graphics in my pack?
A) Sadly, no. I once used to love to share my graphics and help other pack artists out... but it ends up way more trouble for me than it's worth. I get way too many accusations about my graphics and it really cripples my packs ability to stand on its own when any sort of recognition is plagued with theft accusations.
Q) Can I use your pack in my video?
A) YES! I try to watch as many youtube videos out there as possible when my pack is featured in them. You don't even have to ask, but I do ask that you link to my pack in your description so people know!
Q) Can I use your pack for my adventure map I'm making?
A) Awesome! Please do! I don't play adventure maps at all really, but if you do create a map and use my pack let me know so I can check it out personally! Also I know that adventure maps may need customized graphics so if you need to edit some things, feel free to. Again though, please link/credit me!
Q) I don't like how it looks! You should do x or y!
A) Art is a touchy subject. We all interpret and percieve it differently, therefor there will be times when one person may like how something looks and someone else may not. That is the hard part about making a texture pack, trying to appeal to everybody. The best I can do is try to appeal to the masses... however don't let that discourage you! I try my hardest to read every comment I can posted in my threads and address them personally. It may take months, but I have tried my absolute best to take every single criticism into consideration! In fact, my supporters are the ones who shaped this current pack into what it is today, by voicing their input. So thanks! Oh, and I do hope to eventually have a fully-custom-made customizer made by a friend JUST for my pack that will hopefully let everyone pick and choose what textures they like best.
Q) I tried to edit some graphics in your pack for personal use and it's broken now!
A) Aye, that can happen. Chances are you opened it in a program that doesn't support transparency, like MSPaint. You'll have to redownload and try again with something like the Gimp, or Graphics Gale, or Photoshop, which supports and saves transparency.
- You MAY use my pack in your videos or reviews, along with a link in the description.
- You MAY use my pack for your maps with proper credit and redirection to this thread.
- You MAY NOT use my graphics in part or whole for your texture pack if you intend to distribute it to others.
- You MAY NOT profit off of my graphics in any way, shape or form.
- If you have any questions about the above or anything else, please PM me.
I don't believe in forcing ads or profit out of my work. I do it for fun, and to share my enjoyment with you guys. So you won't find any adfly links or the such here, but if you do feel like I deserve some support, you can donate via here:
Apr 18, 2017McJty posted a message on Reika's Mods (Tech, WorldGen, Civilization, and more)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Do you realize what you're even asking? The PS3 version of Minecraft does not use Java. It is practically impossible to port mods to that platform as it really doesn't allow for it.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.