- Created built-in application launcher to determine machine type and load correct Java-3D libraries. Separate Java-3D installation is now not necessary.
- Re-wrote Java-3D object model code to allow for models other than simple blocks.
- Optimized Java-3D model representation. Now uses 25% less memory.
- Optimized model re-texturing.
- Implemented back face culling for faster rendering.
- Increased threading on Java-3D model display to make application more responsive during 3D rendering.
- Added Stair models.
- Modified layer and plan views to make half-blocks and stairs visually different from their similarly textured full blocks.