Anyway, I love the new Reptiles and the Parachutes and Armadillos.
However, I'm not finished. It's kind of impossible for me to go by a mod without making some suggestions. You don't have to take these suggestions seriously, it's just something for you to fall back on in case you run out of ideas.
- New turtles (if possible). Red Eared Sliders are small, act like Gopher Turles and have a red spot near their 'ear'. Painted Turtles look like Red Eared SLiders but instead of a red ear they have all kinds of vibrant colors on their shell.
- Armadillos should spawn only in Desert and Savannah biomes.
- Large Crocodiles could become 'Female Crocodiles'. They would not only be more powerful than normal Crocs, but they will also occasionally lay eggs!
- Geckos. This is my most serious suggestion of all: these guys are awesome. Geckos would be passive and they'd have the ability to climb up walls, like Spiders. When needed, they can nip which causes 0.5 damage. The most common species is the House Gecko, which is found in most kinds of forests. Another common species is the Leopard Gecko, which spawns only in deserts. Tokay Geckos are uncommon and spawn only in Rainforests and Swamps. Eyelash Geckos are the rarest, and spawn only in Rainforests.
- Just curious, do Chameleons change colors? I don't know how'd this work, but it'd be cool.
- Maybe Corn Snakes too? Just an idea, I've always had a soft spot for these guys, but could never get one because their food is so expensive.
That's all I have for now, enjoy! :wink.gif:
EDIT: also, you should really add Firehazurd's Frilled Lizard, it's far better than any of my ideas. :wink.gif: