ign : Kazoyota
Skype : Kazoyota
ign : Kazoyota
Skype : Kazoyota
First Name: Ryan
Time Zone: Eastern
Skype Contact: Kazoyota
Why do you want to be staff?: So I can make the server a better place, I hate going on to a server to have a good time and being shut down by hackers and trolls. I want to enforce rules and make the server better, as all servers can be. Im always open to helping confused people.
About Me: Im on everyday during vacations and friday though Saturday on school weeks. I love to play videogames like Minecraft, Overwatch, League of Legends, and many more. Im a huge weeb and i love reading manga. I read comics and play on my computer most of the day. I still do have a family so I do need to spend family time so I wont be on all day but I will try to be on as much as possible.
Any Additional Information:
Im starting a small youtube channel, so if i ever make it big or get a decent amount of subs (probably not), I could advertise the server
1.) Real Name?
5.) *How important is this to you?
very, I love helping servers be better places, I hate going on to a server to have a good time and hackers and trolls are playing, it just ruins everything. I would really like to dish out punishment for those players.
6.) *Any past experience in this field or something similar?
Some, I have worked on small servers that did not make it, and I am currently moderator on an rpg server called TwinDragons.
7.) *Have you ever managed a server / network before?
8.) *Would you still want this job even if it had high stress?
Depends how high the stress is, if the stress is high enough that I have to be on the server all day everyday and everybody in the whole erver has question just for me, then yes I would be too stressed, but if I can go on when I have time and answer as many questions as I can, then no, the stress will be fine with me.
9.) *How many hours are you willing to dedicate a day/week?
10.) *How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member?
because I have a deep hate for hackers and trolls, and I really like helping people out.
11.) *Describe your personality to us?
Funny yet serious, I can be funny and entertaining when talking to players and other staff, but when there is time to be serious, my maturity level increases very much.
12.) Anything else that we should know that may earn this application some consideration points?
I do have a small youtube channel that I just started that has around 9 subscribers, I dont know if this does anything but if it grows, I can advertise the server.
can you update the server to 1.10?
Do you contact the people that get accepted?
Experience: I have been helper and admin on past servers that did not make it, I am currently working on a rpg server called TwinDragons.
Why I choose this server:I would like to see this server grow and I want to help make it a better place.
Minecraft Username: Kazoyota
Preferred Position: [Builder, Dev, YouTuber, etc.] Admin, Helper, or Mod
Your Skills: [Java, Web Design, Plugin Knowledge, Builder, People Person, etc.] People person
Previous Experience: [Were you a staff member of an old server, have you ever been in a position of leadership before, etc.] Small servers that didnt make it, and im currently working on another mmo server called TwinDragons.
Link to Your Past Work: [Builds you've made, website you designed, server you were a staff member on] TwinDragons
Extra Information: I am determined to make a server a better and more fun place for players and staff
sorry for wasting your time Penguin :/
1. Exact MC name (for whitelist). Kazoyota
2. Skype name or an email you would like to be contacted at. Skype is Kazoyota
3. Any prior server experience? If so, where? What did you do? I was admin and helper on some servers that did not make it.
4. Position applying for? (Admin, Mod, Builder) Admin/Helper
5. Timezone and how often you're available. USA, Eastern time zone, I'm open everyday on vacation and Friday through Sunday on school weeks.
6. (long answer) If a player asked you if there were any loopholes in quests (or any similar way to cheat), how would you answer him? I would say that this player should not be asking questions like this is the server, a server is supposed to be a for fly place for people to have fun and play around, but you also have to put into consideration that people put money and time into the server. That player should just play the quests like he should or he should leave the server.
actually, never mind I said anything, you guys question too much, I prefer an owner who is more open...