OK, before I begin, This mod is a work in progress. Here are its current coders and skinners.
List of current coders:
1. Pyroprogramer (Head coder.)
3. EMPTY SLOT (Still hiring!!!)
List of current designers:
1. Karinth.....YAY! He's back!
This mod will make NPC's bend at you're will. It will also allow NPC's to grow and expand, much like the Millionaire mod, but not quite. The NPC's wont require you to gather resources to expand. They will have their own people to do that.
Here's what I've gathered so far.
OK, First of all we need to know how to spawn an NPC.
To spawn an NPC you need to press the "F4" key, which will put you into an NPC mode. Upon entering this mode
you are given a NPC"wand"(Or something like that.) Using the NPC wand will be easy. Just right click the mouse
while your cursor is over the block you want the NPC on. Then an NPC menu will appear(I'd like it to be the
same format as the start screen minus the background.), on this menu there will be options such as
1. Naming the NPC
2. Making it male or female
3. choosing it's skin.
4. choosing it's function such as trader or civilian etc. (I'll make a list of major ones down the page.)
5. Weather or not it will "Colonize" (also explained down the page.)
6. Choosing what it will say. (Speech trees now a confirmed idea.)
7. If it will have quests or not. (Select yes, then make them say something...Don't have it worked out completely.)
Time to explain the "Colonizing". As I wrote earlier, the option for colonizing will be on the NPC menu,
it will allow you to have both a male and female NPC made near each other, then they will go and build a
house. Once the house is done they will have two children, a boy, and a girl. This will allow them to grow
as a colonie faster. both children grow and repeat the process. When the two NPC's are together the female
will follow the male. They will both be renamed King, and Queen (And be givin a Crown or tiara, which makes then recognized as a leader.) Each colonie
will have it's NPC's jobs chose at random. (Chosen when they grow up to an adult.) Once a colonie has
more than 20 NPC's they will start a faction. Other colonies near this faction will be attacked and looted.
Once a faction is started 1/4 of the colonies men will become fighters, and fight in the wars.
I'm not quite sure how all this will work out, but I've come up with this moving function.
When an NPC is all made and worked out, you will be presented an NPC movement "wand".
To use the wand you right click the NPC you want to move, and then hit the blocks you want it to move around on.
Once this is done you will be given another menu screen designed for movement options.(Again the same format as the rest
of Minecraft.) these options are:
1. Path - Allows NPC to walk freely among the blocks chosen.
2. Patrol - Allows NPC to move from end to end of the blocks chosen.
3. Radius - Gives the NPC a block radius around the block it spawned on in which it can move.(from 10-250 blocks.)
4. Free - Gives the NPC the ability to move around freely, like any other mob.
5. follow - Makes the NPC follow you.(To make an NPC follow another NPC click the NPC you want to follow then click the other NPC.)
6. Stationary - NPC stands still.
All NPC's will attack mobs that come to close.
1.Civilian-Helps start a colonie.
2.Trader-Will sell what is in his inventory to you.(With some sort of currency maybe?)
3.Guard/fighter-Will protect it's colonie or anyone he is set to follow.
4.Farmer-Farms crops like water melon and wheat.
5.Farmers wife-Will gather what the farmer grows and give it to the local trader.
6.Woodcutter-Will cut trees and give half of the wood to the trader(The other half goes to his chest)
7.Miner-Will stay in his mine for days then come out with materials.(Makes a 2x2x3 step mine.)
8.Cook-Will cook all the food gathered.
9.Rancher-Will go and kill all animals near his colonie.
10.Blacksmith-Will make items out of the wood and ores found by the woodcutter and miner.
Here is all of the skins made by Cronic and Karinth.
And here's more, but you have to download it to see them.
CREDIT TO - Crontic & Karinth
If you want this mod REALLY bad, Then support us by putting our banner in you're sig! Here it is!