Quote from Kaiassc
I'm working on it.
Alright, done (hopefully)
Quote from The Fiftyniner
Something I noticed, it doesn't show the dirt under my random thingy, just floating black and white grass. Only on Fiftyninecraft.
Some important notes concerning the random pack render:
- Your pack can only be showcased if it has all the textures it needs to make it
- Your pack can only be showcased if it is 16x16 resolution (we'll add it for 32x32 packs later)
- It randomizes which texture it uses from your pack if you have more than one option
- The renders are generated at the start of each new day, so your pack (if applicable) will have a new randomization each day
- Biome coloring will use the grass/foliage gradient from your packs
- Biome coloring will only apply (on a per pixel basis) to your grass/foliage if that pixel is gray (if its colored too much it won't apply)