Hm. Here are some of mine.
I feel a little weird having past OT frequenters in the staff now. It's a bit odd to bring up something from before and have one of them respond from their point of view being a member. (Like spiney, and chat thread closing, and so on)
I find it difficult to fulfill decent manners such as saying "sorry," "thank you," and "please" because I feel like there's no point if I don't really mean it/can't express my sincerity.
I think I'm an attention seeking person, but I'm not entirely sure if that's an accurate description. Probably is tho, tbh.
I hate horror movies and games because I honestly just don't like horror. I always imagine whatever the monster/whatever is is hiding in the dark, in my closet, outside my door, looking in my window and it creeps me out.
I use one of my pillows as kinda like a stuffed animal. I used to just kinda visualize it as whoever was my crush atm but it's been a while since I liked anyone. So it's been a fictional character, one that I would definitely like if she was real, for the past few days.
- Retired Staff
Member for 9 years, 3 months, and 17 days
Last active Mon, Jan, 20 2020 08:47:58
- 1 Follower
- 1,963 Total Posts
- 56 Thanks
Nov 22, 2012Posted in: Off topic, testing and misc. chat
Hm. Here are some of mine.
May 7, 2011Posted in: LiteratureUnknown Consequences
I slip through the small crevice in the dark stone wall, once again leaving darkness behind. Water drips down the ceiling, joining the various puddles among the ground. The flame of my torch flickers as a fairly large drop of water falls directly upon it, challenging its existence.
A tense moment passes before the flame comes back in full force. I sigh with relief. The torchlight breaks through the dense blackness and falls upon a disruption of the smooth stone floor. Iron shines back at me with a dull glare.
Choosing a dry place, I dump dirt down and stab my torch into it. The dull thump of the impact echoes throughout the tunnel. I bring out a stone pickaxe from the pouch at my waist and swing it with dissolved passion, one that disappeared long ago.
On the second ore, the stone head shatters into pieces, also taking the handle with it. The parts immediately disintegrate into a fine dust that blows away in an undetected breeze. With a depressed sigh, one of billions, I set down my backpack with mild force behind it. No point being too quiet, too dangerous to be rowdy. I withdraw a small cube and place it on the ground next to my dirt pile. It expands and grows in the blink of an eye to measure a meter on every side.
I would know. I measured it.
The grid of the workbench is worn out, just barely able to distinguish from the wooden back. However, there is no need for it. I know it as if it were a scar on my arm, as if it were my life, as if it determined life and death itself. I always see the grid in my dreams.
As if it were a loved pet, I pat it affectionately.
“Still in this crap hole together, eh? Don’t leave me now.” As always, there has never been a reply. There has never been an answer or a question. From anyone.
I do hope those animals back at FAHOSS are still alive. I probably should have just let them go… They would have survived…or died an easier death.
Drawing three iron ingots from my pouch with a repeated and tired motion, I drop them onto the workbench with two sticks in the shape needed. The grid twists, turns, and distorts into liquid. The five objects sink in as if it were some sort of powerful quicksand. I wait for a moment before plunging my arm in. The sensation is chilling but also gives my mind warmth, providing some sort of familiar anchor.
My fingers close around the handle, sitting in the same place as always. As I withdraw my new pickaxe, the grid solidifies once again, slurping off of my fingers. I give a disgusted smile.
“Always a freak. But that’s okay. You’ll always be my friend.” I mumble the last part.
“My best friend…” I pick up the workbench and it shrinks down to its miniature model. I bounce it around in my hand before tossing it back into the backpack.
I tug my torch out of the dirt and descend into the darkness once again.
As I stalk through the darkness, light appears ahead.
A dungeon? No, it’s too bright…People?! Perhaps.
I begin to shake in anticipation. It’s been so long since I was thrown into this world.
Will I act right? Okay, find out what they are doing, and if it’s good, calmly…calmly introduce yourself. Good. Good plan.
I cup my hand around the torch’s head, darkening what’s in front of me while illuminating myself, and the cold stone behind me. Past my shaking, I listen intently for a sign. For voices.
Just as my heart beat becomes the only sound in my ears, the signal appears. Talking.
It’s not talking though. As I listen further, there’s a sort of rhythm to it, a sort of spirit that flows along with the words. It’s a chant of some sort. As meaningless as it is to me, I listen curiously. Suddenly, it hits me.
This is a prayer.
My thoughts are interrupted by a scream. The scream brings out the worst in my mind, bringing fingernails down on a chalkboard, yanking those same nails out with pliers, stabbing at my eyeballs, burning my flesh, drilling into my ears, and piercing my mind. I fall to the cold floor as the scream cuts off, leaving a bottomless impression behind. My torch clatters to the floor beside me, throwing an echo down the tunnel, toward the light.
I scramble to my feet, propelled by the fear in my blood. Footsteps begin to answer my echo. Urgently, I grab my torch and extinguish it in a wet pile of dirt. After a split second thought, I thrust it into my backpack to leave no trail and then start running as silently as I can.
Death pursues me.
The footsteps are gaining and the tunnel around me brightens but then they stop for a bit, perhaps noticing something I left behind. My eyes quickly adjust to the darkness and I notice alcoves in the ceiling. They aren’t too high up and my pursuers will catch up to me in no time. I take the risk of detection and jump.
Stone crumbles beneath my fingers and I freeze up. Pebbles clatter to the floor in slow motion. Dust arises from the ground, grasping to enter my eyes.
It takes a few moments for me to realize that it has stabilized. I pull myself up and find a small sort of hole to the size. I crawl in and wait.
The ringing of silence is quickly broken by footsteps. They are no longer running, but that only furthers my worry. Pebbles are kicked around. I don’t dare look out. The footsteps walk past and away.
My ears can only hear the beating of my heart just masking the ringing of silence. Of emptiness.
I stay silent and still as my body aches to move and stretch. Still taking care to be quiet, I slowly let myself down from the hole. Every little sound makes me wince and paranoia is just waiting patiently at my side, waiting for a chance to leap inside of me.
The nerves throughout my body are screaming, pulling and twisting and turning, wanting me to turn back and run away, back to the simple life of farming and bread, back to the simple surface life. But my mind is running through so many thoughts, thinking, analyzing. People, and there’s the chance that not all of them are insane. Another scream curls my blood, but there is no longer a fear of dropping anything. My hands are held tightly in fists. Every second I hesitate is another second closer to another person’s death.
If I walk away now, then blood, human blood will be on my hands.
My right foot takes a step. Then my left. The tunnel behind me seems almost like the Devil, welcoming me into the dark depths. But I am not selling my soul. The backpack makes a little noise as it touches the ground, fabric on solid stone. My body moves along with some sort of rhythm, quickly placing the workbench, bringing out the materials, placing them in the grid, and then withdrawing a glinting sword.
The torchlight illuminates the walls rushing by as I sprint toward the danger.
Oct 8, 2011Posted in: Off topic, testing and misc. chatQuote from Opeth
<Jesonomi> THE GOD DAMN RETAINERS SMELL LIKE SEMEN. AND I AM PUTTING THEM IN MY MOUTH
[19:35] Jesonomi Retainers. Are terrible.
[19:35] Opeth I'd retain you anyday.
[19:35] Jesonomi It's less the pain and completely the smell/taste.
[19:35] Jesonomi God dammit Opeth
[19:36] Jesonomi THE GOD DAMN RETAINERS SMELL LIKE SEMEN. AND I AM PUTTING THEM IN MY MOUTH
[19:36] Jesonomi AND I HAVE NO ING CLUE IF THE SMELL IS REAL OR MY MIND
[19:36] Jesonomi EITHER WAY
[19:36] Opeth Wait
[19:36] Jesonomi JESUS CHRIST
[19:36] Opeth What
[19:36] jefe323 ...
[19:36] jefe323 T
[19:36] jefe323 M
[19:36] jefe323 I
Oct 27, 2011[20:27:46] <Jesonomi> .ei Will you help me expose the pedophile industry?Posted in: Off topic, testing and misc. chat
[20:27:47] <crow> Jesonomi: Will you help me expose the pedophile industry? My sources say no
[20:27:53] <Jesonomi> Well...
[20:28:04] <crow> Jesonomi: Will you help me expose pedophiles? Outlook not so good
[20:28:16] <Jesonomi> .ei Pedophiles.
[20:28:17] <crow> Jesonomi: Pedophiles. It is certain
[20:28:20] <Jesonomi> WHAT THE
[20:28:24] <Muserae> .ei Is Jesonomi a pedophile?
[20:28:24] <crow> Muserae: Is Jesonomi a pedophile? Without a doubt
Dec 28, 2013Jesonomi posted a message on The Eye Project (Rewritten): A Demon's Conquest [Finished... Read Final Chapter]I think the writing itself is alright. Your grammar and spelling are decent. You might want to expand on your vocabulary.Posted in: Literature
As for the plot itself, I think the whole Notch is God and there's a demon/Devil that created The Nether while Notch created the Overworld is very unoriginal. Of course, there is very little to be original about in Minecraft, but I find that Notch being God is probably one of the more overdone themes.
Additionally, the deriving of a name from a word and including it within the story is rather iffy. In my opinion, I feel like the Devil/Derik should've just been the name to begin with, since Derik's name was only formed from people talking, which means that before they were created, it was literally Notch vs. Devil, which is a rather drab line.
The writing portions from different perspectives is a nice technique, but it would be good if you were careful to not try and just write the same events over and over from different perspectives and instead use perspectives to move the story along at a good pace,
Dec 21, 2010Posted in: LiteratureA Hero’s Sadness
The explosion follows quickly after the hissing. The force nearly sends me flying and I just manage to grab onto the ledge. All of my supplies tumble down and smash against the cliffs. Quickly glancing around, I hoist myself and start walking fast. It gets me where I want, while being quieter than running. And I need to sneak by, now that the explosion has alerted them all.
An arrow impales itself into a nearby tree. Crap! I’ve been found! I would sprint away from the skeleton but it stands in the direct path to my house.
No time to think. I run at a diagonal route, taking me dangerously near the skeleton. Still, I need to get home. If only I had looked, I would have seen the skeleton standing still, with an arrow already in its bow. Waiting.
I sprint with all I have, only wanting to get past this thing and get home. An arrow flies through the darkness.
There isn’t the sound of an arrow contacting resistance. Instead, the jagged tip tears into my thigh. I tumble to the floor, the pain crashing through my leg as my lips let out a cry, refusing to die silently.
The abomination walks closer, smiling at me with its eternal grin and the moonlight reflects off of the bones, making them seem to glow. I start to black out from the pain when something happens. Parts flash before my eyes as I lie in my pain-induced state.
An arrow ready to be released to end my life.
An arrow in flight.
The bow knocked to the ground.
A dagger drawn but broken by a shining sword.
And then the skeleton falls in front of me, still grinning that smile as it fades away.
A hand appears in front of my face and I struggle to look up to see its owner. A sturdy man with eyes of courage. I pale in comparison. His hair is rough and it is ruffled by the cold, snowy winds. Stubble covers his chin. I take his hand after great hassle and struggle up.
“What are you doing unarmed during the night? Here, take my sword.” He speaks briskly, wasting no time, and goes right to the situation at hand. I take the sword and glance at it. It’s shiny, iron perhaps? I was always killed after I found iron ores. Then I realize that he is still waiting for my answer.
“One of those green things exploded. I lost all my stuff and was trying to get back home but that skeleton got in my way.” My voice is shaky from both pain and fear.
“A Creeper, eh? Yeah, those things can really sneak up on you. We’d better get to your house so we can fix up your leg. I don’t want to get ambushed out here.” He hoists my arm in his shoulder. The pain is relieved, if only slightly.
We make it back to my house without any events. I wince both from pain and embarrassment as he looks it over.
“Not bad.” There’s approval in his tone, perhaps lessening the fact that I managed to lose all of my supplies at once. We get inside and I slide down against a wall to avoid my knees buckling out from under me. He gives me time to rest before giving me a wooden stick to bite and starting to take the arrow out.
I scream through my teeth, nearly snapping the stick in half as the man wrenches out the arrow and bandages the open wound. He instructs to me rest and I manage to fall asleep through all of the pain.
I walk back toward our house with a sack of logs bouncing on my back. It’s been a few months since I was saved by Darien. It had been years since I had anyone to tell my name.
“Darien? …Nice…name… Mine’s Bryan.”
He’s taught me all I need to know and more. Our environment, our food sources, our tools, and our enemies. I readjust my grip on the bag. We go out to harvest wood every once in a while, never having to travel too far out though, as we always replant what we reap. I’m about to turn the corner of the mountain to our home when I hear voices. Foreign voices. I take a few steps back and quietly place down the logs. Then I sneak back to the corner and peek around it. There are five people in cloaks, huddled in a circle, discussing something. I can see points poking out of their cloaks. Swords.
All of a sudden, I spot Darien, just about to round the corner. A warning almost bursts out but it’s already too late. He’s in the view now and his smile drops as quickly as rain when he sees the five people. They quickly arrange themselves in a line and draw their swords in a casual position, making little effort needed to switch between offense and defense.
“Darien of Parchejix, I presume?” The one in the middle speaks in a raspy voice.
“You cannot presume anything, you filth.” Darien answers in a cold tone that surprises me. I’ve never heard him talk like this.
“Arrogant words from a man. Especially one who's fate has already been decided.” Darien’s eyes narrow and he draws his sword. He starts to approach but then arrows sprout from his back and a blade appears from his stomach. No. No! NO!
I burst out from hiding, drawing a knife from my belt and stabbing it into the closet person’s chest, splattering blood over me before I sweep the feet out from under the second one and stomp down on his face. The one who attacked Darien rushes over to help them. I intercept his strike and rip the sword from his grasp. I hear his wrist break.
The sword goes unused, clattering to the floor as I attack, all of those vulnerable spots, stab stab stab stab with the fingernails. I finally stop, my chest heaving and I look around, somehow confused and distorted by my previous anger. Detached, even.
Only one person remains, his cloak splattered with the blood of his allies. I approach, wanting to vent out the last bits of anger and finish him when he quickly sprouts out words.
“Stop! We were simply hired! We have no personal grudge!”
“Who?! Who hired you?!” My voice is unrecognizable, taken over by rage.
“We, uh, I, I don’t know! We got a letter with gold one day! Here! Take the gold and letter! Please spare me!” He withdraws a package from his cloak and throws it at my feet. I kill him and glance around. The archers seem to have run. Good for them. The anger is finally spent and I run over to Darien. He’s still alive. Just for a tiny bit longer.
“D-d-darien. No… no, no no nono-” He cuts off my stammering.
“Stop. I’m going to die, and that’s that. This is where my journey ends. You have a life to live. Stop wasting it on me.” I take his hand and squeeze it tightly, needing to hold onto something as the world spins out of control. Tears start streaming down my face as reality takes hold.
“Waste? No…I’ll…I’ll stay. Till the end. Whatdoyouneed? Anything to… lessen the pain?” I manage to choke out the words in intervals.
“Just…Just do me one favor…” His voice is getting quieter and the pauses between his words are longer.
“Anything.” I can just make out his face through my tears as he gives me his final request.
“Make me a grave…Remember Bryan, you’re a hero. Show everyone what you can do.” Our positions are switched. Instead, he is the one looking up to me. But I can’t return the favor and save him. His hand goes limp in mine and I cry harder. Time passes. Seconds. Minutes. Hours. I compose myself and get a shovel from the building. It’s no longer a house. It’s no longer ours, nor is it mine. It contains memories that I can no longer feel happy recalling. My arms mechanically dig a hole, my mind gone, and I gently place his body into it. I fill it up and step back to look. It isn’t a grave. No landmark. I take some nearby soil and make a small pyramid. It’s the best I can do in this wrecked condition.
I remember the package. Walk over to it. Pick it up. Break the seals. Find a paper. Unfold. Read.
HEllO, BrOthErhOOd. ExcUsE OUr wrItIng As yOU rEAd. ThE gOld yOU rEcEIvEd, there Is sO mUch mOrE And wE’d bE hAppy to gIvE It tO yOU. HUnt down DArIEn Of PArchEjIx, And UsE hIs hEAd In thE fOllOwIng rItUAl. YOU’ll gEt yOUr sIlly gOld.
I skip past the instructions. Brotherhood and T.P.Z. Two names. Two groups. I will avenge Darien. I will hunt them down and they will die at my hands.
Many Brotherhood members die at my hands, but T.P.Z. eludes me completely, I find not a word about them. My thirst for their blood only grows. I find the Brotherhood with tidbits of information, eavesdropping on conversations, hearing rumors, and other things. All while being invisible. No, I am not truly impossible to see. I do not disappear. Instead, I block myself from society. Nobody knows me. Nobody recognizes me. Even if they do notice, they see only a visiting wanderer. Essentially, to people, I am invisible. A nobody.
But I suppose that brought my downfall. Slowly, my life of “Search and Kill” takes its toll on my humanity. I detach from my body. My reason, avenging Darien, fades away and dies along with my memories. I only have two purposes for my existence. Find T.P.Z. and Brotherhood members. Slaughter them. Painfully. I notice the toll on my mind but do nothing. Day by day, I fade further from society, truly becoming invisible to all. Week by week, I show less rage, or anything, while killing units of Brotherhood. Blood no longer has meaning. Just a red water. Month by month, I blank out more often, and wake up in a completely different place. There is always a pyramid next to me. And then, year by year, my conscious fades as well. Everything that makes me humane starts to tear away from my body.
I try to prevent it but I can only slow it down. One of Darien’s lessons come back to me. “Make the most out of life. That way, you won’t regret anything.” It’s too late to avoid regret but I can at least have a personal win at the end of my life. Recall memories. Bear the pain, remember the joy and perhaps keep my identity. I start leaving a sort of calling card when I kill Brotherhood people. It’s nothing much. Just to let them know who they are dealing with.
I am the Hero Bryan. I will find you. You will feel Darien’s pain. Start regretting your life and pray.
But there is a problem with that. I don’t truly believe in it. Do I believe in it? Am I truly a Hero? No. I don’t think that it’s true at all. But it’s all I have left from my life. Fate didn’t want anything from my life. When I found out, everything of me died.
One second, I charge into battle, screaming, “The Hero Bryan will have his revenge on all of you!” The next, I hear rumors in town about Herobrine. Brotherhood fighters scream that name as they flee. The only connection I had to this world was butchered. Everything I have shatters into pieces.
“Remember Bryan, you are a hero to me.”
My mind, my spirit, and my soul all cut their lines away from reality. I float aimlessly in space, a void of blue that stretches on forever.
Who am I really? Bryan? Not anymore. A hero? I never was. The Hero Bryan? A grasp at reality. Herobrine? Maybe I am now.
Two blobs of something rise up so that they have me in the middle. I glance at them for a second with a sad, tired look. I look away. They close the gap between them, encompassing me. Well. This is it.
But fate refuses to let me rest with Death. I’m dragged through space and time. The first thing I see is the clock tower. I’m back at the town where I heard of Herobrine. Then I see that I am in the air. I’m suspended there. I look down to see the cause but then see the flames.
What’s going on?! My being responds and I swoop down to the person who caused it all. Me. My body of flesh and bone. It. Him. Arrows are spread everywhere yet I see no blood on their tips. I see blood on his hands. A sword glints in the sky, a mix of iron, gold, and diamond. A teenage boy runs up with it in hand. He brings it down with skill and power but it merely passes through my body. What!? I thought that my body was made of flesh and bone but it seems that it has exceeded physical existence. It’s an entity now.
My entity, the entity…is simply “It”. It turns its head and I scream both to myself and to the adolescent boy. My screams echo in my mind. I have no effect in the real world. NO! RUN! GET OUT OF THERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Humanity no longer exists in that shell of my body. The pupils have completely disappeared, eaten by the insanity that has planted itself there. A blank expression has replaced my usual frown. The teenager whimpers and falls down. His blood splatters across the ground. His beating heart is in the hand of the entity. The sword is gone, thrown somewhere unknown. And then, as if bored of this chaos, my body drops the heart and runs off. It’s a leisure run, not a sprint of hurry. I follow from above.
He continues to run. I continue to follow. He stops, I do as well. He scares explorers, sometimes killing them, and I watch in pain and sorrow. That is what I do now. Look at my body bringing death and fear to all. This is the result of my hate. Do not take the same fate as I did. Avoid it at any cost. I hope that you never meet me or my body. We are both monsters.
If you like my work, you are welcome to give me a rep and/or an internet. I'd really appreciate it! Also, if you'd like to see my other work, go here: Click!
Also, with my work, I go by this quote:
Quote from Best of Bits and Pieces »Praise does wonders for the sense of hearing.
So just leave a post, any post, really. All, whether harsh criticism, or, well, praise, are appreciated.
Nov 21, 2010Jesonomi posted a message on [Oct 8] Coros Mods: ZombieAwareness for 1.10.2 with new improvementsVery nice mod. Useful as hell.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 8, 2011I would like to first say: I am a little disappointed. If you looked at the link, just briefly moved your cursor over it, you would see it leads to DeviantArt. Now, I am not a computer geek, so I might be wrong, but I also believe that to actually infect your virus, you would need to actually run the execution file, etc. But that's not the point. THIS IS NOT A VIRUS, JUST A LINK TO DEVIANTART.Posted in: Screenshots
Deleting all virus accusation discussion.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Sep 4, 2011Posted in: Maps
Over 5 Million Downloads!
Trailer made by slamacow for skyblock v2.1
If you want to skip the download and play skyblock with other people, feel free to check out the official skyblock server!
Connect with the IP: skyblock.net
Check out Oasis Survival!
http://www.minecraft...allenge-blocks/NOTE:As of Minecraft 1.3.1, spawning on Skyblock after dying is nearly impossible. It is recommended that you should either sleep in your bed, so when you die you spawn next to it, or download a fix made by King Korihor. If you would like to download the fix and read a more thorough explanation on why, Please click http://www.minecraft.../#entry17458006 and hopefully this issue will be solved in a later update.
Challenges and Rules for 1.0/1.1Rules:
Do not purposely jump off the island to regenerate your health.
Do not make a bridge to the mainland.
Play on at least easy difficulty
Lava + Water = Cobblestone.
1) Build a Cobble Stone generator.
2) Build a house.
3) Expand the island.
4) Make a melon farm.
5) Make a pumpkin farm.
6) Make a reed farm.
7) Make a wheat farm.
8) Make a giant red mushroom.
9) Build a bed.
10) Make 40 stone brick's.
11) Make atleast 20 torches.
12) Make an infinite water source.
13) Build a furnace.
14) Make a small lake.
15) Make a platform 24 blocks away from the island, for mobs to spawn.
16) Make 10 cactus green dye.
17) Make 10 mushroom stew.
18) Make 10 Jack 'o' lanterns.
19) Build 10 bookcases.(As of Minecraft 1.3, crafting bookcases is only possible if cows spawn on your island)
20) Make 10 bread.
21) Collect 10 Ender-pearls.
22) Cook 10 fish.
23) Craft 10 Black Wool.
24) Craft 10 Gray Wool.
25) Craft 10 Light Gray Wool.
26) Craft 10 Lime Green Wool.
27) Craft 10 Red Wool.
28) Craft 10 Yellow Wool.
29) Craft 10 Pink Wool.
30) Craft 10 Green Wool.
31) Craft 10 Orange Wool.
32) Craft 10 Snow Golems.
33) Craft 20 Paintings.
Feel free to post pictures of your achievements and progress!
Play this map on a server! IP: mineverse.com
Downloads not available for this map, the only way to play this is to play it on the server due to it having custom coded features.
Skyblock version 1.1/2.1 are both different, 1.1 is not outdated.
Want more of a challenge? Play 1.0/2.0 for a smaller island.
Video made by captainsparklez for skyblock v1.1
Download Skyblock 2.1
Download Skyblock 2.1 Hardcore
Challenges & Rules for 2.0/2.1:If you wish you may skip the challenges you completed in 1.0/1.1
Do not purposely jump off the island to regenerate your health.
Do not make a bridge to the mainland.
Play on at least easy difficulty.
1) Build a Cobble Stone generator.
2) Build a house.
3) Expand the island.
4) Make a melon farm.
5) Make a pumpkin farm.
6) Make a reed/sugarcane farm.
7) Make a wheat farm.
8) Make a giant red mushroom.
9) Craft a bed.
10) Make 64 stone brick's.
11) Make 20 torches.
12) Make an infinite water source.
13) Craft a furnace.
14) Make a small lake.
15) Build a platform 24 blocks away from the island, for mobs to spawn.
16) Make 10 cactus green dye.
17) Make 10 mushroom stew.
18) Craft 10 Jack 'o' lanterns.
19) Craft 10 bookcases.(As of Minecraft 1.3, crafting bookcases is only possible if cows spawn on your island)
20) Make 10 bread.
21) Collect 10 Ender-pearls.
22) Cook 10 fish.
23) Craft 10 Black Wool.
24) Craft 10 Gray Wool.
25) Craft 10 Light Gray Wool.
26) Craft 10 Lime Green Wool.
27) Craft 10 Red Wool.
28) Craft 10 Yellow Wool.
29) Craft 10 Pink Wool.
30) Craft 10 Green Wool.
31) Craft 10 Orange Wool.
32) Craft 10 Snow Golems.
33) Craft 20 Paintings.
34) Build and light a nether portal.
35) Craft 5 Gold Ingots.
36) Craft 16 Glass Panes.
37) Collect 50 birch logs.
38) Collect 64 arrows and craft a bow.
39) Craft 10 stone buttons.
40) Craft 30 stone slabs.
41) Craft 10 signs.
42) Craft 20 ladders.
43) Craft 20 fences.
44) Craft 20 fence gates.
45) Craft 10 levers.
46) Craft 10 trapdoors.
47) Craft 10 stone pressure plates.
48) Craft 10 wooden pressure plates.
49) Collect 64 bonemeal.
50) Craft 20 cobblestone stairs.
Feel free to post pictures of your achievements and progress!
Old downloadsAs requested, the first versions of SkyBlock!
First version of SkyBlock 1.0
First version of SkyBlock 1.1
Do NOT leave the island.
NO Mods, Hacks, Flying, etc.
Post pictures of your achievements and progress!
Lava + Water = Cobblestone
1.Build a Cobble stone generator.
2.Expand the island.
3.Make a mushroom farm.(1.0)
4.Make some glass.
5.Make a reed farm.
6.Make a cactus farm.
7.Make a wheat farm.
8.Make some bread.
9.Make a bed.
10.Build a forest.
11.Build a house.
12.Make a small waterfall and a lake.
13.Make atleast 5 torches.
14.Make a infinite water source.
15.Make a furnace.
Optional Master Challenge:
Make an area for mobs to spawn at-least 24 blocks away from the island.
Thank you TheJupiterSailfish for the first series ever of SkyBlock!
Check out his channel for part 2,3, etc.
Note: Removing the block that you spawned on, and not placing a block back (So if there is no block on your spawn point) then dieing may spawn you elsewhere as it is too small to pick a spawn close by. So it will spawn you on the mainland, and it will be impossible to get back. Be careful! (This problem is fixed for the versions that are above this spoiler.)
Instructions on how to install the map and if you are having trouble downloading the map:Place what version you downloaded in the saves folder, to reach your saves folder follow the instructions below.
Go to view options
Check the 'show hidden folders' box
Go to your home directory
Are you having issue's downloading the map?
You might click download in mediafire and it will just refresh the page, and not let you download or just show the ?processing download request? instead of providing an option to download. This occurs because mediafire is prohibiting some countries from downloading at a certain time. You can easily solve this by deleting your browser cookies.
Google Chrome Users: Click on the Customize button -> Option -> Under the hood -> Clear browsing history -> Make sure Delete Cookies and other site data is checked -> Click Clear browsing data
Internet Explorer Users: Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete? -> select only Cookies -> Delete
Mozilla Firefox Users: Go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy tab -> Show cookies -> Scroll down and look for mediafire cookies folder and delete it
If you are using other browsers, just find a way to eat the cookies.
Change the biome for SkyBlock 2.0/2.1:If for some reason you are tired of your water turning into ice and don't know how to place a torch next to your water source, you can switch the snow biome to a non snow biome.
Download the level.dat that corresponds with the version of SkyBlock you are playing, and replace it.
2.0 Hardcore: http://mediafire.com...6irv2leok9l9k4r
2.1 Hardcore: http://mediafire.com...e2cciicgw0863pb
Note: You will have to skip challenge #32.
Make sure you replace the level.dat before you start the map, or place everything that is in your inventory in a chest. If you do not do so, your items in your inventory will be gone.
Let me know if you have any problems.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Read the title of each spoiler. View the contents of a spoiler to answer your questions. Not everything will be here, as this map is meant to be a challenge, so not everything can be answered.
Here is a video from KerflumexedPenguin about the basics of SkyBlock. Thanks
"How do I keep my water from re-freezing?"
This is a very simple fix. To stop your water from re-freezing, as this is in a Tundra (snow) biome, simply place a block above your water source, or a torch next to the source. There are alternative downloads for the level.dat file, but this will eliminate a challenge and therefore you can't complete them all.
Alternative level.dat downloads
Version 2.0 -> http://mediafire.com...fono1f2g7mpbyxb
Version 2.0 Hardcore -> http://mediafire.com...6irv2leok9l9k4r
Version 2.1 -> http://mediafire.com...2ydk4db417hou91
Version 2.1 Hardcore -> http://mediafire.com...e2cciicgw0863pb
Note: This will take out challenge #32, (32) Craft 10 Snow Golems.) If you have any problems, check in with Noobcrew.
"How do I light a Nether portal without Flint & Steel?"
This is very simple to do, but it may take a few tries. The basic idea is to get your lava to light a piece of wood or something else flammable, and have the fire spread through the portal frame so it ignites, therefore activating it.
Step-by-step guide by iiTzWho
How to light the portal without Flint & Steel
It is actually really easy, if the wood burns out before it lights, try again
The rest will be in spoilers, each step in a separate spoiler
First, set up the portal (I wasn't in SkyBlock for this, therefor had 14 obsidian not 10)
Set up the wood, and a little barrier so the lava doesn't go everywhere
Place the lava down, let it catch fire to one of the planks, then grab it back up
Both planks should be burning..
The portal should be lit, if not - try again
Hope this helped somehow, good-luck with SkyBlock
TL;DR - Set up portal, put wood at base and back of portal, light wood at base, let it spread to back, BAM portal lit.
"How can I make an infinite water source with only one ice block?"You can't. The solution is to go to the Nether, using the guide(s) above - once you're there you will find a chest with the second ice block, and many more necessary items to finish all of the SkyBlock challenges. (Items included in the Nether are 27 blocks of glowstone, brown and red mushrooms, the chest, second ice block, sugar cane, and birch sapling).
"My Sand island fell ... can you put a layer of sandstone on the bottom?"This is a very easy fix as well. If you want to be able to collect of your sand (to finish challenges), build down below the layer of the spawn island with the bedrock by 2 levels. You can do this by using "water scaffolding" (If you don't know what this is, YouTube or Google it) then build over to the sand island. Once your over there, build a 3x3 or larger platform directly under the sand, and it will all fall down onto your platform where you can safely collect it.
Note: Be careful while using water scaffolding! Make sure the water can't form back into ice or you will fall into the void! Also, make sure you collect the cactus block on the sand island, or it may fall into the void when the sand falls.
"Can you fix the snow biome please?"It's actually not broken, it's meant to be in one to replace it, read the spoiler above - "How do I keep my water from re-freezing?"
"Can you reduce the amount of wool for the tasks?"There are easy ways to get all of the wool you need, and more! You can create a spawner designed just for spiders to get plenty of string.
Here is somewhat a guide by PopuptwoRS. Thanks
"How do I get gold ingots?"Go to the Nether (with guide above) and make a platform there for zombie pigmen to spawn on. Kill them for gold nuggets. Once you have 9 gold nuggets, place them in a crafting table in a 3x3 fashion, which creates one gold ingot.
Like Skyblock on Facebook!
If you love this map, and wish to support, copy one of the codes below and place it in your signature. =)
Oct 6, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsI had been wrestling with the decision for a while now, and unfortunately I have decided to stop working on Thaumcraft and other mods.The simple truth is that between IRL commitments, work and studies I simply didn't have enough time to devote to modding. Something had to give and unfortunately the obvious choice was modding.
"Thaumaturgy... which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at." - Mathematicall Praeface to Euclid's Elements (1570), John Dee
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
This is what this mod is all about - drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
Simply find some vis crystals in the world, mine them and follow the clues.
The first thing you will need to craft is a wand. The first one available to you is the Iron Capped Wooden Wand crafted as shown here (using a stick and iron nuggets):
You then place a bookshelf in the world and right click on it with the wand. This gives you the Thaumonomicon which explains almost everything else you will need to know about Thaumcraft.
Suggestions are welcomed here
Please help support me via Patreon Also go check me out on Twitter @Azanor1 for announcements and such.
Direct Download Links6.1.BETA26 for Minecraft 1.12.2
Older versions6.0.BETA8 for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.4 for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.3 for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.5 for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.1.14 for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.0g for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.5b for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.4c for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.5i for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.4c for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.3 for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.1c for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.1b for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.6d for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.6 for Minecraft 1.1
For ModdersThaumcraft API for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft API for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft API for 5.2.4Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.2.4Thaumcraft API for 5.0.3Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.0.3Thaumcraft API for 18.104.22.168Thaumcraft DEV Build for 22.214.171.124If you want a slightly more cutting edge version of the api, go to my GitHub
Language Localization and bug reportsI have set up a Git repository so people can easily add localizations and create issues for bug reports - HERE
Thanks to the following folks for their help with translationsVexatos, jualme, crafteverywhere, Mexahoid, FrancescoDeSa, TheVikingWarrior, Hgmoa, VeryBigBro, avttrue, ferzrrn, RustyXXL, bgh251f2, Egor305, Zaltora, PlatonCraft, XuIIIHuK, Sternes, DancingPeral, GLaDTheresCake, BrunoLG, dmf444, aucunn, tyrope, m9731526
shadydeath created an IRC channel at irc.esper.net:#thaumcraft I check it regularly so pop in if you want to chat.
WARNINGThere is a very tiny chance that updates may break your save. Backup just in case.
Change LogCurrently the Eldritch & Aurmancy tier of research are still heavily WIP. There is some things I need to sort out and balance before I can implement them properly.
- fix altar particle related crash on servers
- API: deprecated IStabilizable
- API: added IGogglesDisplay
- API: added oredict support in json research entries for required_item and required_craft.
- fix for crash related to the latest versions of forge (126.96.36.19968)
- infusion instability mechanics have been completely reworked. Check your thaumonomicon. TLDR version, stabilizers simply add a lot of stability to infusion now, but when paired with redstone inlay can do other fancy things. They no longer use RF.
- added advanced break seal
- golem press will now properly consume crafting components
- more fixes to seal & logistics GUI's
- custom thaumcraft shaders should once again work
- buffer will no longer draw essentia from adjacent blocks if that side has been disconnected
- added Lamplighter infusion enchantment
- I now prevent most thaumcraft UI elements from overlapping
- when riding a minecart the arcane bore will not switch off if there are no tracks below (for whatever reason)
- tainted animals & critters will now do damage instead of just aggressive nudging
- changed the way itemstacks sync to clients which should get rid of a lot of odd behaviour in certain gui's
- greatwood trees now require 4 saplings to grow like large vanilla trees. They drop more saplings to account for this change.
- thaumatorium should now display all recipes (occasionally a recipe would be lost, like the spiritus vis crystal recipe)
- thaumatorium recipes are now sorted alphabetically
- cultist armor now have their own material types
- made many thaumcraft blocks rotateble with modded wrenches that allow it
- entity aspects can now be viewed through the thaumometer
- empty & provider seal should no longer cause golems to drop items on ground when picking up something new
- water jar can now fill vanilla cauldrons & glass bottles again
- fixed several focal manipulator ui issues
- golem press now checks adjacent inventories for crafting materials as well
- golem appearance should now sync more consistently on servers
- provide and empty seals will no longer cause items to drop on the ground if the target inventory (as set by stock, fill, etc) is full
- stock seals will now check if the target inventory has room before creating a task
- greatly improved flying golem movement
- improved golem responsiveness
- fixed banner server crash
- fixed crafting recipe for primal crusher
- added console command to revoke specific research from a player instead of resetting it all. Format: /thaumcraft research revoke . This will also remove any research that relies on the revoked research.
- tweaked infusion crafting instability so that instability added is on a sliding scale - the higher the instability, the less chance it has of becoming worse.
- the amount by which infusion crafting stability increases after instability occurs has been increased.
- added aspect names to display name of vis crystals and essentia phials
- fix soft-crash when you tried to craft a multiblock by clicking on the top or bottom face of a block with salis mundus
- fixed a major bug that was causing you to only gain progress in the 'blue' theorycraft categories instead of all of them. Rounding is awesome!
- fixed void siphon crash on dedicated servers
- fixed stabilizer particles... again
- rebelanced some crafting recipes
- cloudstepper ring should now properly negate fall damage when double jumping and will not do silly things when you are underwater
- items with sounding effect will now only trigger it if sneak + right clicked instead of the other way around
- primal crusher recipe now accepts broken tools as ingredients
- rebalanced flux condenser essentia cost
- API: fixed the AspectRegistryEvent to use a proxy object (register) that contains the actual registration methods. This was done to prevent some ASM related issues.
- fix for thaumotorium not syncing in MP
- fire bats once again cause mob damage
- FORGE: Updated to Forge version 188.8.131.5205
- API: Certain mods that define their own item aspects have been accidentally doing so in the 'wrong' place. To prevent this I will now wipe all item aspects registration that occurs before TC defines the core item aspects.
- API: Additionally I have added an event mods can subscribe to that would be the correct place to define item aspects. The existing aspect definition methods will be deprecated and eventually will only be accessible through this event.
- API: Added events when a player gains knowledge or progresses research. See thaumcraft.api.research.ResearchEvent. The events can be cancelled.
- improved thaumatorium GUI
- harvesting golems will now try and right-click a crop first before trying to break it
- increased the knowledge gained from curios
- rebalanced some base item aspects and added a couple of alternate sources for hard to get aspects
- thaumium smelter is now 90% efficient instead of 85%
- improved arcane bore interaction with infusion enchantments like destructive
- fixed enchantment detection during research
- fixed triple meat treat recipe
- improved foci radial menu animation and unlinked it from fps
- fixed certain foci in radial menu not showing up if they are too similar to other foci
- you can now only have one scatter modifier per focus
- prevent crash with focus pouch if you click on it while it's inventory is open
- arcane workbench should properly choose the correct crystals to use between similar recipes
- to make early game mistakes a bit more forgiving the crucible will only turn 25% of spilled essentia into flux instead of the current 50%-75%
- added a 'noSleep' config option so you can get the salis mundus recipe book without having to sleep first
- fixed eldritch crab rendering when 'mounted'
- fixed the mod interaction bug with the hats mod
- fix out of bounds condenser crash
- increased condenser essentia suction
- flux generators now produce up to 20 rf/tick. The vis cost is still the same (1 vis = 1000 rf).
- flux stabiliser can now accept power from all sides except the front. This means 5 flux generators will be able to fully power a stabiliser as it can accept up to 100 rf/tick max.
- candles and other items are now slightly more effective during infusion and you can have up to 12 (up from 10) - a much more symmetrical number
- improved detection of enchanted books in research and recipes
- arcane ear now supports new instrument types
- scanning inventories with a thaumometer is now limited to the first 100 items to prevent lag spikes with massive inventories
- thaumcraft leaves will no longer decay if placed by a player
- entities ridden by a player can now pass through warding barriers
- fixed warded jar contents display in inventory
- warded jars crafted into void jars now retain their contents, labels, etc.
- arcane workbench now actually checks if you have the proper research
- added first bits of eldritch tier research. Much more to come
- everful urns now act as water tanks that contain up to 1 bucket volume of water and can interact with piping systems.
- switched liquid death and purifying fluid to use the forge universal bucket. Existing buckets will no longer be valid
- fix for stabilizer server crash
- allow traveller boots and cloud ring falling damage reduction to stack with other falling reduction items and each other
- improved thaumometer performance
- fix for pedestals incorrectly allowing more than one item to be placed in them via automation
- fix datamanager declarations for some thaumcraft entities that was causing mod interaction issues
- vis crystal growth, shrinking, and spread no longer causes flux as a side-effect. Flux crystals now properly grow and shrink based on flux instead of vis.
- improved recipe recursion checking to better account for container items
- flux rifts once again close when they spawn taint seeds, but the larger they are, the more potent the spawned seed is
- added a way to manage flux & flux rifts. This is still WIP and will be expanded and balanced in future updates
- fix for clientside particle crash
- fix for aura chunk related crash & cascading worldgen
- arcane workbench should now be able to craft vanilla recipes without the presence of crystals
- fix for chunk loading errors on server start
- fix for seeking projectiles causing client crash
- possible fix for pedestal desync issues during infusion
- fixed moon phase descriptions
- alembic can once again be emptied on shift-right click with an empty hand
- creative flux sponge can now also remove flux rifts
- fixed armor dyes
- fixed arcane bore dupe bug and made its digger radius a bit more accurate when stationary
- vis batteries will now drop when harvested
- pattern crafter now removes the proper amount of items
- fixed possible dupe bug with certain mods combined with arcane bore, seals and breaker focus
- new stuff: vis batteries, vis generator, stabilizer, stock seal
- fixed arcane pattern crafter
- relaxed nbt checking in crucible recipes, infusion recipes and research hand ins to account for other mods that add custom nbt tags
- fixed mod compatibility load order
- fixed an edge case bug where custom recipes from other mods could cause strange results in the arcane workbench
- tweaked amber block/brick recipes
- fixed seal filters to allow non-standard stack sizes. You might want to check all your seal filters to make sure they behave as they should
- API: seal filters now store stack sizes independently of the itemstacks themselves. New methods added to get and set those numbers.
- increased experimentation inspiration cost to 2, but also increased the amount of progress it gives
- fixed custom gui toggle buttons
- seeking focus projectiles are now 56% more seeky
- bouncing focus projectiles can now only bounce off solid blocks
- revamped infusion crafting stability mechanics
- infusion recipes now properly recognize damaged items and will transfer the damage to crafting results where appropriate
- toned down taint poison spawned by certain things
- loads of balance tweaks
FAQQ: What is this Baubles thing that I need? A: It is a required sub-mod that adds extra inventory slots to the player.
Q: How do I access the Baubles inventory? A: The default hotkey for baubles is 'b'. If your not running any inventory altering mods or spend a lot of time in creative it might be a good idea to swop your normal and bauble inventory bindings so you always open the baubles inventory by default.
(1) Install Forge (Modloader is NOT required - my mod uses the Forge modloader)
(2) Download this mod and place the jar into your Mods Directory.
(3) Config File Settings For the most parts it should be self explanatory with one exception: Adding TC 5 worldgen to existing worlds. See below for that.
Adding thaumcraft world gen to existing worldsYes, you heard that right. You can add all the ores, trees and other worldgen features to existing worlds by changing a few things in your config files. Remember: this could be risky so always backup your saves beforehand.
- If this is the first time loading Thaumcraft with that save, you can leave the regen_key setting as 'DEFAULT' otherwise set it to anything else.
- You need to choose what to regenerate. I strongly recommend you set aura_nodes to 'true' if this is the first time you are doing this. Without the aura you won't be able to do 99.9% of the things you could in Thaumcraft.
- Run the game. It will lag for a while and you should see some console spam about chunks being regenerated. This is fine - just wait it out. It shouldn't take too long. If the world had been explored a lot you might see the message reappear every now and again. This is also normal.
- If, for some reason, you wish to do this again or somehow your savefile got corrupted and your aura nodes have gone missing, all you need to do is set the regen_key value to something else. Any word would do.
Addon ModsThese are mods that use the API or other means to intergrate with or add content to Thaumcraft. More importantly they do so without breaking the balance of my mod (such as it is).
A friendly request to addon makers: I love all the addons that have been made recently, but I have a few requests. - Don't go too crazy when adding new aspects. If you do, drop me a PM. If it is something obvious or useful beyond your addon I might add it to vanilla TC. - Try not to add more than one research tab - Please try and keep your own researches on your own tab - Please don't move my researches around. You can make copies if you wish to show dependendies on your tab, but the research should remain in its original location. - Please don't alter any of my recipes. If you feel it is needed for the balance of your addon please drop me a PM. Partly to discuss if the change is required, but mostly since it might actually be a change that should be in vanilla TC.
Lastly, I've noticed some addons adding items from TC 3 or earlier. I don't have a problem with that, so go wild. However several of those items I have been planning to re-add myself. A lot of TC 2 stuff never made it into TC 3 simply due to time constraints. So don't come crying to me if and when I do that. Note - I obviously won't just copy-paste someones elses code for those items or blocks - I will implement my own versions.
If you want access to beta version of my mod to make version update go a bit smoother, send me a PM with your dropbox user info and a link to your mod (so I can check if you are actually an addon dev )
- Thaumic Tinkerer - Thaumcraft Mob Aspects - Electric Magic Tools
Texture Packs - Soartex - Faithful 32x Thaumcraft Addon
Mod Pack PolicyThe code of “Thaumcraft for Minecraft” in source or binary form is the intellectual property of Azanor. See below for copyright, terms and conditions.
As a habit I ignore every PM in regards to mod-packs - both private and public. Everything you need to know about them is listed here.
You want Thaumcraft in your mod pack? All you need to meet are five simple conditions: 1. Your mod pack needs a link back to this forum post. 2. You cannot make any money off of the mod pack. 3. You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod (Azanor). 4. If I ever ask you to remove my mod from your pack, for whatever reason, you do so. 5. Handle any queries and bug reports internally first. This is one of the main reasons I had such a strict anti-modpack policy for such a long time - people using modpacks would come here posting errors that have nothing to do with my mod or that have been fixed ages ago, but still occurs in the modpack because it is using an older version.
If these five conditions are met, then you have my permission to use it in a mod pack.
Special thanks to...My Beta Testers, you know who you areAll the folks on the Forgecraft server for your help and support.
Dan Scott ( for all the help he gave me with some of the sprites.mr.Hazard(d95) for his awesome models Lorc, creator of the icons I use for enchanting and other things bonemouse, creator of the Isabella Texture Pack for letting me use his chest textures and skin as well as ScottKillen for making the Thaumium armor graphics based on the Isabella pack. chicken_bones for letting me base my lightning effect and deploader code from WRCBE CovertJaguar for his custom biome spawning code. Rorax for allowing me to use some of her models. J. W. Bjerk (eleazzaar)for the use of his icons for certain research categories. Find this and other open art at: http://opengameart.org BitterBusiness for the use of his Pech model.
© Azanor 2012+ This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (Azanor, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net by the Owner. They may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission. This mod isn't open source.
Long version:TERMS AND CONDITIONS 0. USED TERMS MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities. MOJANG - Mojang AB OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code. USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
1. LIABILITY THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
2. USE Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
3. REDISTRIBUTION This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Jun 25, 2010MCEdit, a Minecraft World EditorPosted in: Minecraft Tools
MCEdit is an open source world editor for just about any version of Minecraft. MCEdit was first created to allow players to preserve anything built with several old versions of Minecraft and take them forward into newer versions of the game. It also aims to be forward-compatible with future (or even modified) versions of Minecraft. It has since been improved with brush tools for laying down blocks in different shapes, integration with the Minecraft Server to generate terrain using Minecraft’s own seed algorithms, support for multiplayer worlds, and editors for certain blocks including chests and mob spawners.
To get an idea of what MCEdit can do, just watch this tutorial/walkthrough by a famous mapmaker:
To download the latest MCEdit or report any problems you may have, head over to the official site. You can find downloads and other helpful links on the left sidebar, and news about the program's development will be posted regularly. If you want to share MCEdit, please only link to the official site at http://www.mcedit.net/. Don't upload MCEdit to a file sharing site or post links to the direct downloads. If you downloaded MCEdit from a site other than mcedit.net, I do not recommend using it.
MCEdit is continually under development. If you want to help, the simplest thing to do is download one of the "development" builds from the download page and play around with it. Post in this thread or on the issue tracker on GitHub if you find anything wrong. Be sure to include version (and build) numbers or your report won't be very helpful. Click on the Report an Issue link to find out what is needed for a helpful problem report.
A brief Frequently Asked Questions list is maintained on github. If your question isn't answered there, go ahead and post in this thread. If you think it should be included in the FAQ, just say so!
- Navigate the world using familiar WASD controls and mouse aiming.
- Show the locations of dropped items, game entities including monsters and villagers, hidden ores, plus blocks with TileEntities and other Minecraft internals.
- Load saved games from current Minecraft versions, plus the older Classic and Indev versions.
- Limited support for Minecraft Pocket Edition saved games
- Export blocks and game entities as a .schematic file to be imported by MCEdit or compatible programs.
- Automatically fixes wool colors when importing and exporting between Minecraft PC, Classic, and Pocket editions!
- Double-click on a chest to change its contents, or double-click on a mob spawner to choose what spawns.
- Brush tool “paints” blocks in a round, diamond, or square shape with configurable size. Different brush modes will add new blocks, replace blocks, alter the top layer of the terrain or wear it down to smooth out rough objects.
- “Paste” brush allows you to import an object with a single click.
- “Flood Fill” brush will change all blocks that form a connected mass.
- Clone tool makes a copy of blocks and entities, optionally making multiple clones in a line or scaling the copy up or down.
- Clone and Import tools can rotate an object around any axis, or flip it horizontally or vertically.
- “Filter” plugins let users add functionality to MCEdit by writing Python code.
- Move the world’s spawn point, automatically removing blocks to make sure the spawn point is acceptable to Minecraft.
- Move and rotate any player in a single- or multiplayer world.
- Expand or contract the world’s size by adding or deleting chunks. Chunks are the basis of Minecraft’s “infinite” saved game format.
- Create new worlds or add chunks to existing worlds. The Minecraft Server can be harnessed to create natural terrain that meshes with the world’s existing seed. Flatlands can also be created at any height.
- “Analyze” feature counts the block and entity types in a selected area, optionally saving them to a .csv file.
- Maintenance commands can delete all blocks, entities, or chunks in a selected region. This is useful for getting a “corrupted” world back into a playable state.
Mar 4, 2011Posted in: Maps
Have you ever been playing Minecraft and said to yourself "Man, I wish this could be harder... I haven't died nearly enough today."? In the spirit of I Wanna Be the Guy and Kaizo Mario World, these game maps will be very difficult. It could be low amounts of a critical resource, or deviously placed monster spawners, traps, or just general meanness on my part, I want to take the normal Minecraft experience and really put pressure on the player.
The main objective of my maps is to find and complete the Victory Monument. This is a structure with slots on it for blocks. To win a Super Hostile map, you must place each of the requested blocks in the appropriate slot on the Victory Monument. There are 16 colors of wool blocks to find, and also in older maps, the 3 material blocks, of iron, gold, and diamond.
CTM stands for Complete the Monument, which is the genre my Super Hostile series created. Unlike Adventure maps, which typically have very rigid rules and restrictions, CTM maps are about playing Minecraft in a mostly normal fashion, but with a goal to work towards.
Super Hostile Standard Rules:
1) Find and complete the Victory Monument.
2) Find wool in chests (Fleecy Boxes) or on special boss enemies (Fleecy Mobs) scattered around the map, do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
3) You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
4) Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful. (I balance around Normal.)
5) Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
6) Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
7) You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
8) You may not pick up, craft, or move Ender Chests.
For the most part, Super Hostile is like playing Minecraft normally, but it's more difficult and you have a long-term goal to work towards. Also you may find yourself in some unusual terrain. Oh, and the map is designed to kill you, so keep that in mind.
Minecraft Mods and Super Hostile:
I balance around vanilla Minecraft, and mods that impact the gameplay are technically cheating.
However, there are some mods that are fine for you to use:
- Mods that let you chop trees at the base (Like Terraria trees)
- Mods that make Endermen not pick up blocks.
- Mods that make your hand-held torch give light. (Should be part of the vanilla game, IMHO.)
- Mods that don't affect the gameplay. (Graphic tweaks, UI tweaks, etc.)
Super Hostile Original Soundtracks:
Some of these maps include theme music by Kevin MacLeod.
(Play it in the background with your choice of media player, if you want to.)
So, without further ado, let's get on to the maps!
The new official home of Super Hostile is here! Download the maps at:
Super Hostile banners, on my forums? It's more likely than you think. Copy the code provided into your signatures to use them.
If you really enjoy my maps, and want to donate, click the button below. Any donation, no matter the amount, is greatly appreciated.
April 1st 2011 - 5,083 downloads
April 5th 2011 - 6,725 downloads
April 13th 2011 - 17,946 downloads
May 13th 2011 - 33,238 downloads
June 13th 2011 - 104,301 downloads
July 13th 2011 - 284,302 downloads
August 13th 2011 - 438,938 downloads
September 13th 2011 - 580,087 downloads
October 13th, 2011 - 693,926 downloads
November 13th, 2011 - 811,293 downloads
December 13th, 2011 - 903,170 downloads
January 13th, 2012 - 1,077,023 downloads
February 13th, 2012 - 1,292,249 downloads
March 1st, 2012 - 1,385,250 downloads
And lastly, here is a bunch of legal stuff. The short version is: feel free to make videos about my maps, watching people play helps me make better maps; please don't rip-off my work and claim it as your own; and please don't upload my work to other websites.
Users are free (and encouraged) to create videos of the MAPS and share the videos online, using websites such as YouTube. Users are also free to include advertisements and monetize their videos of my maps. Watching people play my maps is by far the best way for me to learn how to make better maps. If you have made video's or LP's (Let's Play series) of my maps, then thank you very much!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MAP (MAPS, plural) - Data that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove game content.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MAP. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MAP despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the map, person installing the map.
THESE MAPS ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THESE MAPS TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THESE MAPS. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THESE MAPS FALL ON THE USER.
Use of these MAPS to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
These MAPS may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of these MAPS must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of these MAPS (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
These MAPS are provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of these MAPS require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
"Super Hostile", "Victory Monument", "Super Docile", "Hostile Trails", the "Vechs'" brand and "Race for Wool" are Trademarked ™(2011) by the author. The MAPS herein and the character "Vechs" are Copyright ?(2011) and are the intellectual property of the author (Vechs).
Sep 3, 2014Tehpillowstar posted a message on Writing Help and Guides; Help or be Helped! [Minefic]A few tips that I thought of to post here. If I ever get around to it, I'll try and write up a comprehensive guide to writing, but don't hold your breath.Posted in: Literature
- Good writing is all about execution. You could have a fantastic, logically progressing, emotionally investing plot, deep and intricate characters, witty and wonderfully written prose, and a creative, unique setting, but if you can't pull it off and utilize that potential, your story is going to suck, and your readers are going to be disappointed. Alternatively, you could have a fairly standard setting with fairly standard characters and write the next big novel. Anything can be written well if you have the skill to pull it off.
- Research, research, research! Nothing is more painful to the reader than the obvious failure of the author to research their material. Nothing as an author shows how much you did not care when you fail to research. Note that good research adds verisimilitude to your story. It adds that layer of realism that can really immerse the reader into your setting.
- Make sure your protagonist (main character) is both interesting and part of the main action. If your plot revolves around a war going on, your character should be one of the soldiers or leaders of that war, not a civilian living in a sleepy cottage who only gets to see the action through weekly newspapers. In other words, your protagonist should be the person most invested in the main plot.
- Any information that the characters need to progress needs to either be obtained (preferably with blood and sweat), or already established earlier on in the story as information the characters already know. Having characters suddenly know things without warning or explanation is both cheating and bad writing. Remember, while you may be all-knowing as the author, the characters only know what you've established that they know.
- Plot should progress logically. Actions need consequences, and consequences need reactions. If your plot cannot develop without deviating from the path you have already established, either explain why the deviation happened or rewrite your plot.
- Resolve your story with something emotionally satisfying.
- Brevity is wit. Don't take 10 words to describe something that can be done in 2. You'll find your writing is much better for it.
- Don't go overboard on the purple prose. To define: Purple prose is intrusively ornate prose. When done correctly, it can enhance a scene, but when overdone it detracts the reader from the story because they have to get through paragraphs of description to progress. Alternatively, don't make your writing too dry. "Beige prose" can be terribly boring and dry to read and can fail to immerse the reader in the story as it doesn't do very well helping the reader visualize. To summarize, balance your prose between utility and eloquence.
Jan 1, 2014Hello fellow forumites and welcome to the new year.Posted in: Screenshots
Today I will be showing off my latest survival build; a great hulking gold farm. It took me two days to build the structure itself and another day to get all the redstone working and all the decorations in place, so the building pictures at the end will not match up with those of the tour due to various changes I've made to the design.
For fun I'm going to mimic one of those British Nature Documentary narratives as the likes of David Attenborough does. I'm mentioning it so you can picture the voice in your head.
Note that this is built in 1.6.4. so I haven't actually started the contraption yet.
So let's get on to the tour, shall we?
It's daybreak here on a sandy beach far from civilization on the beaches of a calm sea. The wind is still and the the enormous building is seen far and wide rising from the water like a biblical leviathan.
From the back of the construct, a great staircase protrudes towards the blue skies connecting to a great stone halo held above the sea.
A bridge out of stone brick and spruce wood connects the gaping mouth to land, allowing one to enter the beast of stone without having to swim.
Over the bridge we see the main room lined with chests connected to an elaborate system for collect and depositing the loot from the terrible heart of the structure. A lava fountain and an Ender Chest artefact decorates the room centrepiece and a crest, the Nine Star, decorates the floor and various other parts of the structure.
Behind the lava fountain we have the staircase to the halo outside flanked with maintenance access doors on the left and right sides. The Observational Halo waits.
The stairs branch off into a great rectangular halo circumventing the whole structure. All three staircases measure nine meters from foot to top.
The view from the observational halo overlooking the massive portal frames is staggering. The halo, sixty meters long and thirty-seven meter wide, provides a five meter broad walkway that gives any pedestrian excellent overview and access to the portal frames suspended above the raging water flow below.
The great frames measure a full twenty-three blocks wide and twenty-three blocks high. Each of these nine gargantuan frames are made out of 88 blocks of obsidian. A staggering total of 792 obsidian blocks were used for this massive monument of greed and death.
Here is a close-up of one of the eight stone brick supports that prevents the massive observational halo from crumbling to pieces and plunging into the sea below.
In this next image we see part of the lethal trap mechanism. When the unwitting zombie pigman enters this world from beyond the portal it jumps or falls into the deadly water. The powerful current forces the helpless pigman towards the centre to its inevitable doom.
A visual representation of the deadly crusher as seen from above. Any hapless being that falls into one of the holes will trigger the killing mechanism, crushing them instantly. Hoppers situated below the stone pressure plates collect the possessions of the deceased and passes it on deep inside the dark structure.
Inside the sparsely decorated room there is little to tell about this structures blood-soaked purpose. The centre of the room is dominated by the deadly killing apparatus that makes out the blackened heart of this terrible place. A lone minecart carrying a chest diligently makes its unending circuit around us.
The crusher is simple but deadly efficient. A trigger mechanism sends a pulse to a piston that sends out a massive stone block to crush anything that is sent inside the tube, killing anyone with the bleak luck of falling into it. The tube is four meters deep and not even the highest jumper can get out once trapped.
The minecart stops every so often at a hopper protruding from underneath one of the crusher tubes. It then collects any times that have fallen in and rushes towards the chests to deposit them for easy collection.
Down in the main room we found doors that were most likely used for easy maintenance access to the deposit system.
Once inside we found an intricate system that can collect the items from the chest cart and send it on its way when the chest itself or the cart is full to the brim.
The cart drops down from the room above to a collector cell of remarkable ingenuity.
In this reconstruction we see how the cell is built up. When set into the wall the chest is all that is seen. A hopper is connected to the back of the chest where the minecart lands and empties.
From the back we see that a comparator extends from the chest and connected to it we have a repeater and a torch. This gives the comparator a measuring ability to tell if the chest is full or not. When the chest is full, the powered rails above it are permanently turned on and the minecart will not stop there.
From above the sensor array for the hopper is visible. This stops the minecart by turning off the rails when the hopper is collecting items from the cart. Then, when the cart is empty, the rails turn back on and send it away.
As night falls I am glad to leave this dark place. Who knows how much death has been cause here in the search for gold, how many countless lives that has been lost in this towering monument of evil will never be known.
Oct 6, 2012This thread will be dedicated to the revamp of my old story, Miner's Eternity. I hope you enjoy reading it, and be sure to drop a comment if you do! It's the critiques which keep me going!Posted in: Literature
Chapter I: Abyss' Beginning
The night was young, and only the wind of the night sky and the rumbling of my plane's motor accompanied me as I flew over the Florida Keys in my small one-seat aircraft.
I'd always loved flying, my aviator's license having been bestowed on my sixteenth birthday, far younger than anyone expected. I had loved the attention I got from the other pilots when I flew, and my tricks were a sight to behold as well.
But here I was, flying in the dead of night, over the Floridian keys, thanks to a bet.
It was barely a day ago that a wealthy millionaire named Mr. Persson offered a fifteen million dollar bounty for anyone that could successfully fly, during midnight on Friday the 13th, over the Bermuda triangle. It was an odd request, but hell, it was a LOT of money, and I knew I could use it.
So here I was, the only person around for hundreds of miles, flying over the gorgeous blue ocean.
The motor continued to hum as I looked around. I didn't much believe in all of that supernatural [profanity="bull[profanity="[profanity=""]"]"], but instead relied on hard facts. However, nothing could have prepared me for what would come next.
A light, brighter than anything I had ever seen, appeared on the tip of my plane's right wing. I stared at it, wondering for a few seconds what it was, then froze as I noticed something.
The engine had stopped.
The familiar puttering and humming of the motor was gone, instead replaced by the depths of silence. My heart stopped, and I saw the plane's nose begin to descend. I pulled backwards on the controls, panicking, but the light grew stronger, and the controls locked up.
Faster and faster I descended, going directly for the blue waves below. My heart thumped louder and louder, and I could feel it trying to tear itself from my chest... I could feel the panic around me as I grabbed my parachute from my chair. Strapping it on, I turned to the door.
There, before me was a face. But the face was twisted, somehow. Blocky in shape. And where its eyes would normally be, where two blowing orbs that seemed to stare straight at my soul, a sickening, disgusting gaze that sent fear to my very heart.
The strain was too much for my heart to bear. Thumping against my chest in protest, I felt my eyes grow dim as I was embraced by cold darkness.
I awoke to the chattering of birds around me. The sun shone in my eyes, even through the eyelids, and they fluttered open.
"Urgggghhh..." I said, looking around. There was something wrong, I knew, instinctively.
The trees were what tipped me off. Unlike the palms of Florida, these trees were oak, the recognizable leaves jutting out from them. Oak? In the keys? I knew that was strange as I got up.
I looked around again, searching, hoping I missed something. In the distance, I could see massive mountains, taller than I had ever seen before. That was the next warning sign. Florida, even the keys, was flat. Where was I?
I shook my head. Now wasn't the time for worry. If I truly was stranded, I'd need food, shelter, and a base camp. Looking around, I saw sticks and flint on the ground, and vines from the trees. Gathering them
quickly, I fashioned myself a very, very crude, basic ace, which I took over and started hacking at the tree. It was difficult work, especially with such a crude tool, but I managed to fell the tree, using the tool as a wedge to split the logs and carry them to the beach.
I looked over at the ocean, and something struck me as odd. The waves were crystal blue, not greenish blue as I had seen of the ocean. Acting on almost instinct, I walked over, and cupped my hands, bringing some of the water to my mouth.
it was fresh. The revelation was surprising. A freshwater sea? Where exactly was I?
Shaking my head, I decided not to worry about it. It was fresh water, and I knew i could survive off of it for now. But then, I needed food as well.
Almost on cue, I heard a moo behind me. Whipping around, I saw a small cow walk out of the forest, exploring the beach inquisitively. I looked at it for a moment, and our eyes locked. It mooed again, and turned around, walking casually away.
I charged towards the cow with my flint tool, and slashed it over the head, it sblood spilling on the ground. Using my basic knowledge of butchering, I managed to get a decent bit of meat, as well as its hide. The bones I left in the sun to bleach; I could use those later.
I started taking the logs I got earlier, and stacked them, noticing that they seemed... oddly square. They stacked easily, and when I pushed them, they didn't even look like they moved an inch. Testing a theory, I placed a log against another log. It stuck, hanging in midair by some unknown force.
"That's useful..." I said to myself, and removed the log, and started making a roof over my small hut. It was very basic, one room, but it'd work for now.
I piled up some sand to make a basic, if grainy, bed, and noticed the sun beginning to set. I quickly took some sticks and started to sue my knowledge to make a basic fire starter, placing more sticks on the ground. After a few tries, a warm, flickering fire greeted me.
I hurried into my home, hoping the fire wouldn't catch the wood ablaze. Then, something I heard sent a chill through my spine.
I whipped around, and received the horror of my live. There, in my basic house, was a member of the living dead. Rotted flesh dripped off its bones, exposing its muscle and sinew. It gazed at me with red eyes, and moved towards me.
I leapt backwards quickly on instinct and turned, running out of my basic hut and onto the beach. I ran as fast as I could, watching the zombie shamble for me. In my haste, I wasn't watching where I was going, and suddenly bumped into something... soft.
I turned around, and saw an odd, green creature staring at me. It had some sort of scowl on its face, and was... hissing at me? Confused, I took a step back. I didn't know what this creature was, but something inside of me was gripped by a terrible, unnatural fear.
The creature continued to stare at me, and I could almost see a flicker of sadness in its eyes…
But then, the hissing stopped, and it was a mere instant before it detonated violently. I remember my surprise as sand and stone whipped around me, knocking me back, and a piece of stone seemed to fly through the air, right at me.
It appeared in slow motion, descending towards me inch by inch. Unable to do anything, not even move in midair, I saw it pierce my chest, going directly through my heart with a sickening squelch.
I was dead before I hit the ground.
Chapter 2: Discoveries and Dabbling
The wind blew through my hair, and the cool sea breeze filled my nostrils...
My eyes shot open as I stood up hurriedly.
How was I awake? How was I alive?
Unfortunately, I didn’t have answers to either of those questions.
The night had given way into a glorious morning, and I couldn’t see any trace of the abominations I saw earlier. I hurried to my base; it wasn’t too far, as I had miraculously awoken only a few hundred paces from it. It was the same as I hd “left” it… with the exception of a large hole near the front, where that creature had exploded.
I sighed. I’d have to repair that damage, before I did anything else.
The repair work was monotonous, nowhere near as exciting as first building the hut. However, as I worked, I thought of several additions to my hut. I could make a bedroom, a library, and-
“Why am I thinking of all these things…? I’m only here until I get rescued, right…?”
My voice was weary, and shaken. I didn’t know if I would be found, or if this strange place was my new home…
But I knew I had to do what all humans do.
I had to adapt.
After repairing my hut, I traveled deeper into the woods, carrying a crude mace that I made with sticks and a long piece of stone. I suppose it could be considered a sword, but it wouldn’t exactly cut anything.
The forest was rather dark, but I did manage to find a small grove, with bamboo growing on one side. I walked over, remembering how people managed to turn bamboo into complex piping networks… I might even be able to make a basic bit of plumbing in my home!
I hastily used my stone “Sword” and gathered as much of the bamboo as I could. I wuickly jammed as much as I could into my pockets, even taking off my shirt and creating a crude pack with it. But I’d need-
Setting down my bamboo, I ran towards the source of the noise, and sure enough, there were several cows. They weren’t as large as normal cows, more like miniature ones, and I didn’t know much about skinning, but I did know that they were food, and skin, which I could use to make an actual pack.
Raising my sword, I brought it down on the nearest cow’s head. There was a sickening, bloody crunch as I felt its skull give way. Amazingly, the other cows didn’t seem to care about their companion’s death. I kneeled down to get working on the bloody task of skinning it with what I had, but then, something happened.
The cow’s body disappeared, transforming into a mass of glowing orbs that flew right at me before I had time to react. They seemed to… sink into my skin, and disappeared. Where the cow had just been, I could see a folded amount of leather, and three large slabs of meat, seemingly untouched by the dirt beneath them.
I was amazed, and quickly grabbed the items, not wanting to question how the world worked, and make my brain hurt even more than usual. Taking my bounty of leather, meat, and bamboo, I hurried back to my hut, and closed the door behind me.
The leather was of relatively good quality, I saw, or at least that is what it appeared like. I took the meat, and quickly put it over the fire to cook. Setting the bamboo aside for later, I took the leather, and began to work, cutting small strips to use as fasteners and straps, and using what little I knew about sewing, I managed to make a basic backpack.
It was a simple thing, with more room than I could fit in my pockets or on my belt. It’d be useful in the future, in case I found anything larger. I might even want to make a few other backpacks, in case this one became damaged.
I continued with work around the hut, and finally the sun began to set once more. I knew my mistake; I wouldn’t budge from this hut until the morning. Looking out through the small hole in the door, I saw several more of those odd green creatures… who soon saw my house and started to walk towards it.
I panicked, hurrying to the other side of the house, as far away from the door as I could. I saw the green creatures look through the hole… and stay there. Staring.
Their stare wasn’t malicious, it wasn’t even angry or despising. It was just… sadness. If I hadn’t known what happened to me yesterday, I’d have undoubtedly tried to greet the creatures. I shook my head. I wish I had a way to communicate with them… but for now, it seems, I’m trapped in my house until they leave.
I took one of the steaks, now fully cooked, and hastily tore into it. It was delicious, still having much of the juices, even though it was cooked over a fire. The green creatures continue to watch me, almost like a creeper from the real world… I decided that was what I’d call the creatures. Creepers.
I could also hear the shambling of zombies and the clacking of the skeleton’s bones… I hoped that they couldn’t get inside. I spent the rest of the night huddling close to the fire, finally drifting off to sleep, still aware of the creeper’s watchful gaze upon me…
Dec 12, 2012I have to disagree that we should be held to the same standards and rules as regular users.Posted in: Administrators & Moderators
We should be held to a much higher standard. We should be setting an example for behavior and follow the spirit of the rules not just the letter.
Nov 29, 2012Posted in: Off topic, testing and misc. chatQuote from Piratebay
I'm afraid to answer the phone.
Quote from Lord_Ralex
For me to call someone is nearly impossible. I do not call people. It takes me weeks to get around to it. I use the internet to do everything. If I cannot do it over the internet, forget it.
are you guys me
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.