- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 9 months, and 12 days
Last active Sun, Jun, 30 2013 00:45:23
- 0 Followers
- 236 Total Posts
- 22 Thanks
Dec 9, 2012Jamspots posted a message on [Bukkit][NBT]Cube Genetics - Live NBT Editor Plugin for BukkitGood work, this is mega useful!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 19, 2012Jamspots posted a message on [Collection] -:Tales of Dreadsky, and other CTM maps by Drago:-(Dreadsky Isles at 10000 Downloads!)This looks great! I'll definitely give this a playthrough when it's finished. Bravo!Posted in: Maps
Sep 23, 2012Posted in: MapsQuote from Denzien
I'm loving this map so far, I really like the 'chieve system, the way it manages to implement elements of puzzle and parkour into a CTM map is very clever, and each area is crammed full of things to do, there's about two dungeons and two parkour courses in the first cave, which is impressive.
So far for me, the map is pretty medium in difficulty, but I expect it to get harder.
9/10 I'm impressed, and I really hope you make more.
Thanks for the feedback. I've been meaning to make another version of the game where I start the player at the actual record shrine to cut out the Temple of Inception and the Desert but I've been really busy with school. I'd also like to make a "medium-heat" version of the game where I take out some of the poison spider spawners because I agree they can make the game extremely frustrating at times. As far as releasing another game is concerned, I have a few really great ideas but I'm in the last year of my degree so the teachers are piling the work nice and high - but we'll see.
Sep 6, 2012I've added a new trailer (made by jacoshlu). I am also planning on releasing another softcore version of the game for those complaining that the map is too hard. This will basically just be the same game minus some poison spider & blaze spawners. Keep posted for that!Posted in: Maps
Aug 23, 2012Posted in: MapsQuote from mangalover9x9
This map is really well done. There is only one problem that i have with the game. There were too many mob spawners throughout the entire course. Jamespots other than the mob spawners your map was pretty good.
I thought there weren't enough mob spawners to be honest...
Quote from Jacoshlu
Looks really cool man! I will be doing an LP later. Out of curiosity, how long did this take you to make?
A long time!
Aug 18, 2012Posted in: MapsQuote from Eleongo
maybe next time you should label the amount of music discs available in each part
that way we will keep in track
currently died 3 times in easy mode before reaching "victory monument" =.=" .....just a rookie minecraftian
Labelling the amount of records in each area would be way too easy. Once you find the monument in Albeon, everything you're supposed to do will make sense. If anyone puts the time in and collects (for example) ten discs and needs help finding the 11th, I may give them a hint, but the map is supposed to be challenging.
Aug 17, 2012A lot of people have been asking me where the shrine/music discs are located. Basically, this map is broken into 3 major parts. The first is just escaping the Temple of Inception. The second is trying to build up your character in the desert so that you can battle through the Temple of Albeon and into the Albeon district. The shrine is somewhere in Albeon, so don't expect to find any music discs in the desert.Posted in: Maps
Aug 15, 2012Posted in: MapsQuote from Wild4555
How can I play with multiple people with this map? It's my first CTM and I've seen other users (with different maps) do LPs with other peeps.
You need to setup a multiplayer server. Try this video, it may help:
Aug 12, 2012Posted in: MapsQuote from kingkaider
Ok. 2 things to clarify.
1) Can I break/place/craft/etc. blocks when I am not in a parkour section, and is it legal to leave with bonus loot by placing blocks?
2) If I do LP this, it won't have the required soundtrack, because some of those are copyrighted tracks and therefore can't be used without buying a license to use them.
You might want to consider that last one.
1) The only time you cannot place/break blocks normally is when you're performing a parkour track for the bonus items. The only way you can take the bonus items is if you have completed the entire jump course without placing a block or modifying the course in any way. If you finish the parkour track by placing blocks, you cannot take the bonus items.
2) I am supplying a soundtrack for the sole purpose of entertaining the player. In Canada (and I'm sure in other countries), file sharing of copyrighted music is not necesarily illegal if the uploader is not making any money in the process. All tracks are credited and I am not making any money off of the soundtrack. I am not forcing you to download any music, it is simply a recommended playlist.
Let's just leave the soundtrack legality status there; I don't want to turn this thread into a copyright debate.
Aug 10, 2012I've updated the map for 1.3.1. If you play with any previous versions, you may experience some problems. I've also added the soundtrack folder. It's quite big, so it may take some time to download but it's well worth it! If anyone experiences any problems with the map, please post the issues on the thread!Posted in: Maps
Also, if anyone does a Let'sPlay and I feel it is well done and interesting (and they use the soundtrack) I'll feature your LP in the game's description. I look forward to watching your LPs!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.