Very cool, great developers doing great stuff here!
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 6 months, and 1 day
Last active Tue, May, 23 2017 06:40:05
- 0 Followers
- 16 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jan 1, 2017JakeyBoyHasSwag posted a message on Fully Custom-Coded MMORPG server - LF Devs/Builders - Active skills, classes, all that stuffPosted in: Server Recruitment
Apr 11, 2016JakeyBoyHasSwag posted a message on Dungeon Heroes | MMORPG Server | PAID/Volunteer POSITIONS: Devs, Builders, YouTubers, ScriptersPosted in: Server Recruitment
Amazing project! Get on board!
Feb 20, 2016Posted in: Server Recruitment
Currently looking for a pvp based server with rpg parts to it. In the server I am looking for there to be classes with special abilities/skills like being able to shoot a fireball for example. The server may or may not be using the 'HEROES' plugin
Anyone knows one, please comment below. Thanks.
Aug 5, 2015Posted in: Hosting Requests
Thanks for the reply KZN, I was looking at you guys before. In the plans I don't see a 5GB plan as it goes up in 2's from 4GB? Could you help me out here. Thanks
Or do you think 4GB's could do the job and increase the space if the server gets bigger?
Mar 12, 2015Evening lads,Posted in: Server Recruitment
I am here to give you infomation of our new server that will be releasing in a few weeks. We have a dedicated coding and staff team but we are still looking for more people who want to help. We would like a few more builds to help me especially. We over 100 players signed up on the forums who have come from other pvp heroe servers because they got sick of them and they know we can provide them with the best essentials to play on a server.
The server owners are Nuclearcouch (couchy) , Malawolf and Kleenx.
Sign up on the forums today! http://mcconquest.com/ AND put your ign and email here https://confirmsubscription.com/h/t/E1393A97D74155A1 for a chance to win a free donator rank when the server releases and you will receive an email when the server will be released.
- Mob Arenas - These are going to be fun little minigames, based around the custom map, where you will fight off wave after wave of scary monsters in order to gain precious rewards. This will also be an alternative way to level up your Heroes classes.
- PvP Arenas & Elo - While mining/exploring/afking at your base you will be able to join the arena queue and participate in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 & 10v10 battles, you will also have an elo for each system. With rewards being given out each season (couple of months) to the best pveprs.
- Bounties - If you have a grudge with someone, or if someone has been a villain you can place a /bounty on them for a fee. Players who then kill that target receive a bounty payout.
- Residences - This is an alternative to living in a town, or at a spawn plot. This is small (9x9x9) for free ranks region that only you and allowed players can break. These will cost money to establish (and upkeep), and are still vulnerable to tnt.
- Gold Economy - This is one of the features I enjoy the most. Recently RPG servers have not had good economies, and we want to bring this back. Gold will sell to the server for 5 coins however if you own a town, or are a staff position with banking perms, you will sell gold to the server for 10c, causing you to buy gold from other players and make the most profit, this can go hand in hand with other items and causes players to get involved, selling and producing goods and services.
- Custom Map - The map was hand made using world painter, and includes custom biomes (such as Cragg, Jungle Island, Cloud) & in my opinion the custom trees are 10/10 aesthetic. I know from the hours I've wasted, that you will wander the map and just admire the scenery.
- Conquest - This is what makes our server unique to any other. On our custom map there will be king of the hill style capture points that will activate at various times, and you will need to fight and establish supremacy over them. It will be very important to capture these points, not just for the experience and item rewards. But the reward of 'Conquests' a currency system that is given upon successful capture of conquest points. These are then used to get some of the coolest items on our server.
- Townships - You can make towns with your friends, to provide a massive region of protection. You will have to gather funds on the server, and be ready to pay taxes. You will also be able to expand your town regions through 3 stages (Town -> City -> Capitol) and get the most players in your community, dominating the pvp scene. Furthermore, our Conquest plugin is hooked into our Townships plugin, giving Conquests a whole new meaning here, allowing for some really cool stuff re townships.
- Heroes - the Heroes RPG plugin to provide a rich and unique style pvp environment to its players. 20 classes each with it's own unique, custom coded set of skills. And I know you want more information about our classes (from your other posts), Here is a brief summary of each class.
Mar 12, 2015JakeyBoyHasSwag posted a message on Looking for a large pvp server with Heroes plugin.http://mcconquest.com/Posted in: Server Recruitment
NEW HEROES SERVER!
Evening this heroes server is owned by Malawolf, Nuclearcouch and Kleenx. Nuclear and Kleenx are experienced heroes coders here to give you a great experience. We already have over 100 people on the forums coming from different heroes servers as they are sick of their current ones. The server will opening in a few weeks as the last bit of the coding needs to be done.
Check it out!
Dec 25, 2014Hey there,Posted in: Server Recruitment
I am not a fan of op factions with protection IV armour and all that op god ****. I am looking for a server that has minimal enchants and potion restriction with good pvp. I am a fan of RPG servers using the plugin like Heroes although I am open to other options. A different system over factions would very much preferred as well.
Thanks and hopefully you can help me out
Dec 14, 2014JakeyBoyHasSwag posted a message on Better Sprinting (950,000+ DL's) - Use links on top for up-to-date downloadsDoes anyone know how to install this mod on a Mac Computer? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me. This is for 1.8.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Shout out to chylex, I love this mod and you do a fantastic job! Thanks.
- To post a comment, please login.