Since this is a bit complicated and hard to explain, I'm gonna write this as a list of criteria for what exactly I'm looking for.
- Centralized economy (no player-owned shops or anything like that, but player-to-player trading is okay)
- Item prices vary based on current availability
- Example: if the central shop has only five of an item available to buy, that item will be significantly more valuable (higher buying and selling prices) than it would be if there were 5000 available, encouraging players to sell items that are in lower supply
- Same mob spawning as vanilla
- Same world generation as vanilla
- The one exception to this is if it's skyblock. That could be cool.
- NO MATERIAL REWARDS FOR DONATION. Cosmetic perks like colored ranks are fine, but ingame items or currency should not be obtainable with IRL money.
- No factions or town plugins or kits or any of that nonsense
- PVP enabled or disabled, I don't really care