Why do you want to join?: This server seems pretty nice!
What is your building style?: I am pretty basic with construction. Mostly to save supplies.
Do You Agree to the rules? Of course I do!
Have you voted for us?: Yes.
Have you Voted this post up (the green arrow at the bottom of this post)?: Yes!
Who referred you?: Nobody.
Anything else you would like me to know? I usully need help with obtaining supplies. Please get a member of staff to help me out when I need help. (Also please Mc Forum PM me to tell me when I am approved!)
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 19 days
Last active Fri, Aug, 19 2016 08:09:03
- 0 Followers
- 20 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Mar 26, 2012IronOreMiner123 posted a message on ~~~Craftyn Towny~~~ Mob, PVP, and Splegg Arenas + Other Mini Games + NPCs + Shops/Economy ~~~ Come join today!Posted in: PC Servers
- To post a comment, please login.
Aug 17, 2012citricsquid posted a message on Add the Minecraft faces of your fans to your topics!Here is a neat new feature for minecraftforum.net: add the following bbcode to your topic's opening post and the faces of the people that have +repped the post will show up!Posted in: Maps
Here's an example of what it looks like:
You can find a full description of the site and a mini FAQ at represent.mcf.li.
Jul 16, 2011graywolf336 posted a message on ~~~Craftyn Towny~~~ Mob, PVP, and Splegg Arenas + Other Mini Games + NPCs + Shops/Economy ~~~ Come join today!Posted in: PC ServersIP: mc.craftyn.comTeamspeak IP: talk.craftyn.comWebsite: craftyn.comWiki: craftyn.com/wiki/
New players experience a thrilling community of townsWith mini games, pvp, economy, custom plugins, and friends!Join and earn your rights to the title of citizen, mayor, king, and more!Indulge into your creativity to create an amazingly stable town and nation!Craftyn Towny welcomes you to our family-friendly, ageless, Towny server that uses a currency called Mirs to buy, sell, or create. Players are able to establish settlements (towns), join existing ones, or face the endless thrive to survive in the wilderness! Players who create their towns on fresh lands can also create a group of towns, also called a nation, and hold the title King (or Queen) as the leader of the nation.
Craftyn Towny challenges you to use your abilities in building and economy by keeping your towns thriving. Think your town or nation is better than others? Find out by declaring war or a pvp tournament!
Players can also explore Mirabil (spawn) and play our popular mini games such as Castle Wars, Capture the Flag, or the mob arenas.
Feel free to read The Mirabil Weekly, start a player shop, or enter the contests we have hosted to win mirs and rare prizes!
Come visit Craftyn and experience our lively environment by applying at craftyn.com/apply
- Towns: 15,000 mirs
- Upkeep: 375 mirs
- Nations: 60,000 mirs
- Upkeep: 750 mirs
- Guest: Free to explore towns and Mirabil.
- Roamer: Ability to roam the wild, build/destroy, or join a town.
- Citizen: Member of a existing town, able to build in it.
- Assistant: The assistant of a Mayor, can help build the town and recruit members.
- Co-Mayor: Second in command of the town.
- Mayor: Creator of the town.
- King: Leader of a group of towns called a nation.
- ... and more!
- Tyro: Moderator in training/Trial mod, do not have full authority.
- Moderator: Moderates the server to keep the community grief, harassment, and rule-breaking free.
- Senior Moderator: Responsible for banning players and moderating.
- Officer: In charge of the moderation staff team, provides training to other ranks.
- Envoy: Highest-ranking staff member, responsible for being the bridge between the staff and owners and will have tasks from the owner themselves.
- Owners: Holds full authority and control over the server.
You will need to apply at: craftyn.com/apply
- Thou shalt read and obey all the rules of the server and staff and accept any punishments
- Thou shalt know thy town's staff may claim any and all items/objects within thy town's borders
- Thou shalt not grief any buildings, farms, or entities, except for in the nether
- Thou shalt not make use of glitches, exploits, or hacks or doth anything illegal
- Thou shalt not curse, use all caps, spam, or use non-English/code languages in the global channel
- Thou shalt not advertise any servers in any form
- Thou shalt not use any xp/item generators that exploit mobs or redstone to give an unfair advantage (see Items and Economy for more info)
- Thou shalt not harass or disrespect the race, religion, sex, or creed of other players
- Thou shalt respect the wilderness and realize that theft, pvp, and entity killing are legal there
- Thou shalt read the rest of the rules
IP: mc.craftyn.comBrand new playing experience!Become a citizen of a town!Build your town to improve its status!Most Friendly Staff and Members!TeamSpeak IP: talk.craftyn.com
- Guest - Free to check out the server
- Roamer - Free to roam in the wild, start building in wild, or ask to join a town.
- Citizen - Joined a town, can build in it.
- Assistant - The assistant to a mayor! Helps know who's is on and can help you w/ their town
- Mayor - Creator/Owner of a town
- King - Leader of a Nation
- VIP - Donated, perks at www.craftyn.com/store
- Platinum - Donated more, www.craftyn.com/store
- Titanium - Donator, www.craftyn.com/store
- Crystal - Donator, www.craftyn.com/store
- Diamond - Donator, www.craftyn.com/store
- Obsidian - Donator, www.craftyn.com/store
- Tyro - Moderator in training and/or trying to become a mod
- Moderator - Helps keep server in order.
- Envoy - Leader of staff, representative for the owners, handles locks, handles jails
- Owner - Guys who paid for the server.
- Mirabil - Main attraction point and Staff Town. Can not join.
- Olympus - Mayor: ShinyGiraffe
- Tons of player made ones that get created too fast to list!
- New Town: 1,250 mirs
- Town Upkeep: 25 mirs times the upkeep modifier
- New Nation: 2,500 mirs
- Nation Upkeep: 50 mirs times the upkeep modifier
- 1 - Settlement
- 2 - Hamlet
- 6 - Village
- 10 - Town
- 14 - Large Town
- 20 - City
- 24 - Large City
- 28 - Metropolis
- 0 - Nation - Nothing
- 10 - Lands of (Nation)- Leader
- 20 - Federation of (Nation) - Count
- 35 - Kingdom of (Nation) - Duke
- 50 - The (Nation) Empire - King
- 62 - The (Nation) Realm - Emperor
StaffOwners:graywolf336kazeenEnvoy:Sticky117Moderators:BehindTheBushQuotableRavenpie7299Tyros (In training Mods):cookiejyou?General rules of the serverRules about building
- CasinoSlots - Casinos and slot machines! (managed by graywolf336)
- CommandBook - Sooo much good stuff
- iConomy - An economy
- ChestShop - So we can have local shops!
- DisguiseCraft - Donators can disguise as mobs
- Lockette - Protect your chests and doors
- Mailbox - Custom plugin to make mailing items/trading easier (created by us for us)
- mcMMO - Leveling and abilities!
- Mob Arena - Be a gladiator and fight those mobs wave after wave!
- PVP Arena - Fight someone, see who's the best at pvp! Play Capture the Flag CastleWars style!
- Towny - Towns, towns, and more towns!
- VoxelPort - Ships go somewhere!
- WorldBorder - Set at 14,000!!!
- WorldGuard - Name kind of says it all
Rules about Chat
- Staff members are always your superior. When in doubt or in arguement, consult them (And accept their decisions)
- No mods, no hacks, no cheating. We will punish any unallowed use of such devices
- Do not exploit glitches - we will punish you (But if you report them, we will like you)
- Xraying is an instant ban! No pardons will be given.
- Please replant any trees you cut down
- Please try to keep the natural landscape when roaming or building
- PVP is allowed in the Wilderness - even if it's sneak killing. But spawn killing is forbidden
- Always carry a bucket of water. Only You can prevent fires
- Please consult the Rules frequently. There might be changes
Rules about Towns
- No griefing. Griefers will be severely punished.
- Stealing is allowed in the Wilderness - but only from unlocked chests. Taking placed blocks is griefing
- No 1x1xY constructs, destroy it after use if you have to have one.
- Absolutely no floating structures. All structures should have some sort of realistic supports. Trees should be cut down all the way
- Empty buildings (ghost houses) will be removed by server staff after two weeks.
- Build at least 128 blocks (8 chunks) from SpawnCity.
- Build at least 128 blocks (8 chunks) from Town Centers.
- If you build too close to a town, the mayor can ask you to move your house
- Duplicating devices are strictly forbidden.
- Max height of 25 for structures in the Wilderness.
Regarding staff members:
- Use Global only when necessary (We are not interested in your personal conversations).
- Global is English only (sorry).
- No cursing. No racism. No disrespect.
- No spam
- Limit the stupid CAPS.
- No advertising or inviting people to other servers, in all public or private channels and messages. Will result in an instant ban, with only one chance of ban appeal.
Griefing and/or Destorying others Property:
- Only admins can make your constructs a town. Keep that in mind
- Any new town should have at least five active members before registering
- Town buildings have height limits:
- Less than 6 citizens, 35 block height limit
- 6-13 citizens, 55 block height limit
- 14-19 citizens, 75 block height limit
- 20+ there is no limit
- Towns are PVP-free zones - unless mayor decides otherwise
- Build at least 400 blocks (25 chunks) from TownCenters.
(This is for being able to build.)There are two ways of applying, responding to this thread or going to http://www.craftyn.com/apply and filling out that form.
- No, we will not give you blocks/tools/etc
- No, we will not teleport you
- No, we will not change your gamemode
- No, we will not stop the storm
- No, we will not change the time
- No, we do not like to be annoyed. We have work to do
- Yes, we will gladly answer your questions
- Yes, we will gladly mediate in disputes
- Yes, we will thank you if you help us making this server a better place
- Upon joining the server you will be under a two day trial system even after you've been accepted and promoted to Roamer. If during this two day trial system you grief, destroy someone else's property, or anything else that is against the rules it will result in an instant and permanent ban.
- Griefing will result in an hour jail, per block that is broken on the first offense. The second offense is two hours each block plus a fine of 250 mirs for each block that is broken. For just breaking and enter griefing, it's 1000 mirs each block - if a player doesn't have enough to pay it all then their money gets set to the negatives of what they owe from their killing/griefing spree.
- Killing/destroying other people's entities will result in a massive jail time, but also massive fines. Each entity killed is one hour plus 1000 mirs, repeated offensives are the number of offense times 1000 for the fee - so the second offense would be two hours and 2000 mirs each entity killed.
- If the accumulated time is over 24 hours in jail and/or the fines are equal to over 50k mirs, this will result in a week temporary ban if it's the first time and a permanent ban if it happens again.
Feel like helping to keep the server running? Feel free to donate! You'll get a whole galore of advantages when you do donate! http://www.craftyn.com/store/Quote from "graywolf336" »IGN:Why do you want to join?What is your building style?Do You Agree to the rules?Have you voted for us?Have you Voted this post up (the green arrow at the bottom of this post)?Who referred you?Anything else you would like me to know?-Donation Disclaimer-By donating money to Craftyn you confirm that you are making a voluntary donation to Craftyn and that you are not purchasing a product from us and you understand that it is a monthly donation.
- To post a comment, please login.