Very great! I love the details put into each texture and the colors are very comfortable to look at.
I also absolutely love the Illagers with their looooong tongues haha!
- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 10 months, and 9 days
Last active Wed, Dec, 11 2019 12:45:22
- 17 Followers
- 27 Total Posts
- 52 Thanks
Oct 6, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
If a Version has a patch only the highest patch is required, you dont need both.
The higher the patch number the "newer"/better it is.
Sep 23, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
1. If you meant the Main Page on the "Stevenrage.tk" Website then it should be fixed now!
2. Also in older versions you maybe had a stable optifine version, if you use a unstable/preview version it often happens that certain bugs are happening or features still dont work. (for example often some ctm features break between versions until a stable one gets relased.)
3. I mean the current pack is already taking quite a lot of time and i dont even earn anything from it since im doing it for fun, and the pack is free to use/download, combined with managing a website and the forums of course (and the discord technically when people need help.) I sadly also need to manage other stuff and or want to play other games other than minecraft.
4. What keyboard do you have? If its a old PS2 Keyboard (Instead of a USB one for example) or generally cheaper one its possible that you are experiencing Ghosting. if it is that theres sadly nothing you can do really but buying a new keyboard.
Sep 16, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
Mind telling me where you found the "/ST" Link? since ive tried to make sure they're fixed everywhere on my posts so you'd really help me out if you can say where the bad link is so i can fix it!
Also the white boxes are sadly caused by optifine and seem to also happen to other packs (even default), usually more often happens when certain shaders are used so far it seems so i guess we just gotta live with it.
also ill probably never do higher resolutions, one resolution is already a lot of work and time i have to put into the pack
Sep 6, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
Ooohh yeah i see! accidentaly had a gryy llama i think, alright will fix in the next version. Thank you for reporting!
Sep 5, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
Edit: Hmm it works fine here, what version of the pack are you running exactly?
Aug 31, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
True i forgot the Realms Buttons actually!
I will add them when i update the Customizer again, dont worry!
Aug 23, 2019Posted in: Resource PacksA Snapshot Update been released for 19W34A!
You can find all downloads as usual on the Resource Pack's
bzzz~ Oh look its bees! And a new Snapshot update! bzzz~Enjoy the update!__________________________________________________________________________________
Have a nice day!
Jun 12, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
Hello there! o/
The Update for 1.14.3 is now available!
You can grab it on the Website's Downloads Page as usual. Enjoy!
Jun 11, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
Im currently transferring it into a customizer, so people can make their own addons more easily and its faster to update
Jun 6, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
Sure, ive made a premade pack and uploaded it for the time, use this link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jqcrtl04427lsc2/ST+-+Default+GUI.zip
By the way even when a pack says its made for version X.Y.Z it doesnt mean that its only for that specific version, often it will still work multiple versions after as well (which often is the case with the GUI addons since there often arent any changes between updates.
Jun 4, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
Yep, its broken so i locked it off so only i may access (to prevent additonal errors from users using the customizer while im working on the internals.) it wont play well on the new server (and it uses nginx instead of apache which seems to make some scripts not work or work differently, just gotta find out the issues and fix them one by one, idk how long this will take sadly.
May 24, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
First off thanks for the work I've been trying to use the customizer on the website because I just want the standard faithful to vanilla look in all the dialogs but every time it just pops up that the download link has expired as soon as it finishes building it and before I even get a chance to get.
Hmmm weird... Mind telling me your Timezone?
I think i might have a issue there with people who are in different time zones not being able to download...
Will investigate, in the meantime try this download link i made which has the gray/default Interface: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jqcrtl04427lsc2/ST+-+Default+GUI.zip
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.