Quote from Slynder
1. Any post that you make that isn't deleted counts as an approved post. Your limited to ten posts for the first day. It's to prevent people from making accounts and spamming the forum.
2. The easiest way to find another cave would be to dig down to around y40 and dig a straight tunnel in any direction.
3. Normally there's no bamboo in the game. Although some people might think you have a mod installed that adds bamboo if you call it that.
4. Sheep don't drop any kind of meat ever, only one wool. Your better off using shears because you get more wool and it doesn't kill them.
5. When you're at your base you can press shift and f3 to bring up a menu that shoes some information. You can write down what your xyz location is then whenever you get lost you can know where your base is. Also only certain blocks can be turned back into what they were made from. Only a few blocks can do this.
6.I believe mobs can despawn once your more than 32 blocks away but it's random when they will. Anything that goes more than 128 blocks away from you instantly despawns.
7. Yes you have to sleep in the bed to set your spawn.
8. If the bed is broken it sets your spawn back to the original spawn point.
5. You can bring up a menu that shoes? Shoes?? SHOES???
A menu can wear shoes? Nice.