Last time I recalled, it wasn't about a Jurassic Park mod or digging up for weird looking parts.
- Registered Member
Member for 1 year and 6 days
Last active Tue, Oct, 20 2020 07:02:08
- 0 Followers
- 4 Total Posts
- 10 Thanks
Oct 4, 2020Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
All popular Minecraft Youtubers that talk about the 1.17 update feels like they are doing it because of a sponsorship. It feels like a biased video about the update because of a sponsorship contract is preventing them from saying critical/negative things.
I hate the spikes, the bundles, the stupid telescope, the archaeology stuff, and new pots. They feel like things you would easily find in modded Minecraft from 1.8.
- Spikes: I would expect 3D spikes or something, but no, instead we have 2D spikes just like how plants are presented. I hate how thick they are and feel like a total eye-sore.
- Bundles: They have the exact same functionality as shulker except worse. The main problem I have with this is the UI of it, instead of seeing the exact number or what items that are inside it, you just get a blob of items and manually have to count them.
- Telescope: We never needed and we still never needed it. I feel like it is equivalent to clocks, they are worthless other than to have them on a item frame for decoration.
- Archaeology stuff: Why would we need this in a update? This is straight up feels like it is from a archaeology/Jurassic Park mod!! There is no purpose of this stupid new feature other than getting expensive items from dirt/gravel OR being able to create a pot.
- Pots: This feels like a custom block that a map developer would make for their map. It's cool I guess? But I find it still very dumb.
Also is it me or does it seem there will be a BIG performance problem?? The brushes for example, it feels like it turns dirt/gravel/etc into snow, where there are multiple layers of something. I feel like if there is too many of these different layer blocks it will have a performance problem.
May 10, 2020Posted in: Resource Pack Help
Background Info: I am trying to make a resourcepack where the GUI is Discord-themed. Anyways, I am changing the textures in "assets\minecraft\textures\gui", and once I went to the "icons.png", I found where the was the experience level bar, a purple bar(assumed to be the boss health bar), and the jump horse bar(how charged the horse jump is). After changing the texture and colors for it, I started testing out the textures.
Remember the purple bar which I thought it was the texture for the boss health bar? Turns out it wasn't. I went to the end to look at the Ender Dragon's health bar to see if the texture changed, turns out it is still the same texture, so I have no idea what that original purple bar was meant for. I went to the version folder, and then extracted it to a zip, went into the 1.15.2 folder, and went to the assets folder where all the Minecraft's textures are at, then started looking around the folder to try to find anything related to the boss health bar textures, and no result. I asked in the Minecraft's discord server for help on finding it, and didn't get an answer.
What the boss health bar looks like now:
What the boss health bar supposed to look like:
Question: Is it possible to change the texture for the bosses health bar? If so, where can I find the texture for the bosses health bar so I can change the texture?
- To post a comment, please login.