- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 1 month, and 13 days
Last active Fri, Apr, 7 2017 02:42:18
- 0 Followers
- 20 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
May 6, 2015Grenburrpon posted a message on [MC 1.12.x] Minecraft Comes Alive v6.0.0 (MILLIONS OF PLAYERS!)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Is there a way to get villagers to equip things?
May 5, 2015Grenburrpon posted a message on CraftingManager ALPHA v1.0.19 - An ingame configuration manager including an api for moddersPosted in: Minecraft Mods
I didn't even download version 1.0.12...
It's OK now, I fixed it.
May 4, 2015Grenburrpon posted a message on CraftingManager ALPHA v1.0.19 - An ingame configuration manager including an api for moddersPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Hey, I'm encountering a problem. No, I don't have a duplicate file. I've searched all my minecraft files and still can't find the cause of this.
Apr 10, 2015Posted in: Mod Packs
Updated again, and this modpack got over 100 downloads! Never even thought this many people would download it, thanks a lot!
Updated version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gfcj2j77scvt33z/World_Of_Evil.zip
Mar 13, 2015ATTENTION:Posted in: Mod Packs
As of 13th March 2015 a drastic update has been made to the modpack.
Make SURE you update before playing and I would advise starting up a new world.
In case you have overlooked the new download link, here it is again: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bu806kfqw2a95xx/World_Of_Evil.zip
Feb 27, 2015Taken from lucky block mod page:Posted in: Mod Packs
As of recently, you are no longer allowed to create public modpacks using the mod. You are allowed to keep updating and maintaining public modpacks that you have previously created, you can create private modpacks, but not release new public modpacks.
You are allowed to, without even asking for permission:
- Use this mod on your server, public or private.
- Make youtube videos using the mod.
- Make custom maps and mini games using the mod, provided the mod itself is not included in the final download (i.e. users have to download the mod separately)
- Make custom config files for the mod, provided the mod is not included in the final download.
The creator: Alex Socha (Real), PlayerInDistress (Forum), AndreSocha (Minecraft Username).
Feb 27, 2015Grenburrpon posted a message on Looking for help in creating a less-messy Keyboard layout for my Modpack.All I can think of is rebinding all the keys 1 by 1 then upload the options.txt file in .minecraft along with your modpack. Hope this helps.Posted in: Mod Packs
Feb 27, 2015Posted in: Mod Packs
OVER 100 DOWNLOADS!
Ever thought Minecraft survival is just way too easy?
No problem you couldn't overcome?
No dungeons you couldn't conquer?
No monsters you can't slay?
Try out this modpack!
DISCLAIMER: If this modpack somehow damages your computer, I am not responsible for any damage caused whatsoever.
-Challenging BOSS battles!
-All equipment NERFED!
-Certain crafting recipes and mobs DISABLED!
-NEW crafting recipes!
-HORDES of monsters!
-Hardly any SLEEPING!
You will need just around 1 GB of RAM allocated to Minecraft to play this modpack smoothly.
MODLIST AND CREDITS1. Orespawn by TheyCallMeDanger: http://www.orespawn.com
2. Better Furnaces made by TheFrogMC: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1279439-better-furnaces-mod
3. Crafting Manager made by CreativeMD: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292233-craftingmanager-alpha-v1-0-12-an-ingame
4. Deadly World and Special mobs by Father Toast: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1288323-forge-father-toasts-server-mods-lost-books-deadly
5. Elemental Cows by Soulas: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/elemental-cows-mod-forge-1710---03/
6. Elemental Witch mod by HoopaWolf: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2199940-1-7-2-1-7-10-v0-0-5-elemental-witch-mod-water
7. Enchanting plus by Darkhax, Freyjadono,mssodin28, GnRSlash,Qizzok and xkyouchoux: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2274087-enchanting-plus
Enchanting plus source code: https://github.com/odininon/EnchantingPlus
8. Farlanders by Fabiulu: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1286213-the-farlanders-v1-2b-bug-fixes
9. Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281889-hardcore-ender-expansion-v1-7-1-200-000-dls
10. Hostile worlds, Weather 2, Particle man and Zombie Awareness by Corosus: http://coros.us/mods/
11. Infernal mobs and Ruins by AtomicStryker: http://atomicstryker.net/
12. Iron chest by cpw: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1280827-1-5-and-up-forge-universal-ironchests-5-0
13. Treecapitator by bspkrs and DaftPVF: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281180-daftpvfs-mods-treecapitator-crystalwing
14. Much more Spiders by Soulas: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/much-more-spiders-mod-v01/
15. VeinMiner by portablejim: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292260-1-5-x-1-6-x-vein-miner-quickly-mine-veins-of-ore
16. Backpacks by Eydamos: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1286124-1-6-x-1-7-x-backpacks-v-2-0-1
17. Random Things by lumien: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1289551-1-6-x-1-7-2-1-7-10-random-things-2-1-5
18. Doomlike Dungeons by BlackJar72: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1293843-doomlike-dungeons-1-7-5
19. Stackie by Lunatrius: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1284041-lunatrius-mods
20. Falling Meteors by AlexDGr8r: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1280918-falling-meteors-mod-v2-14-2
I DO have written permission from mod developers to use these mods.
If you have taken a look at the modlist, you may have noticed that no clientside mods are included(Including NEI). One of the reasons for that is that they update VERY quickly. Another reason being I want to give you the freedom of choice. You might not like the clientsides I use and vice versa, so you should add your own.
Recommended clientside mods:
1. Not enough Items: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1279956-chickenbones-mods
2. WAILA: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1289765-waila-1-5-7-for-1-7-10-1-6-0-for-1-8-1
3. WAWLA: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2169830-wawla-what-are-we-looking-at
4. Ingame info: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1284041-lunatrius-mods
5. Armour status HUD: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281180-daftpvfs-mods-treecapitator-crystalwing
6. Damage indicators: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1286538-hit-splat-damage-indicators-v3-3-2-rpg-ui-and
7. Fastcraft: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820
8. OpenEye: http://openeye.openmods.info/
9. Inventory Tweaks: https://inventory-tweaks.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
And, of course,
10. Optifine: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1272953-1-8-1-optifine-hd-c7-fps-boost-hd-textures-aa-af
Removed until further notice
SINGLEPLAYER- Unzip/decompress the modpack then just place the files in your .minecraft folder
However, DO NOT:
-redistribute the modpack. This is considered mod redistribution and is ILLEGAL.
-consider any part of this modpack your own creation(unless your name is listed in this thread)
And PLEASE don't "extract" mods from this modpack after downloading it. If you find anything cool please go to the mod creator's forum post to download it. Otherwise you will make them sad by not using their download links ( ), also the mods will get outdated after awhile.
Feb 14, 2015Grenburrpon posted a message on [Add-on] [Forge10.13.1566 and up] Cubic Lucky Block 4.3 A. Armageddon . PLEASE read the first post everytime this is updatedNeeds a bit of fixing, some of the drops aren't correct :\Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.