- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 1 month, and 4 days
Last active Sun, Sep, 27 2015 14:23:19
- 0 Followers
- 139 Total Posts
- 23 Thanks
Dec 24, 2014This is sony's mess up. They should've either expedited the update through cert. testing or waited until the update was available in our region to release the dlc which requires the update. Once again, sony makes a mess out of something that should, theoretically, be simple. Example: Their xmas sale, which I am now calling the xmess sale also there was the store update last week when half the content wouldn't download or the problems with resogun's drm not being validated or whatever the problem which made it so people who had purchased it couldn't play it on the vita.Posted in: MCPS3: Recent & Upcoming Updates
Dec 24, 2014The point is that we shouldn't have to wait. It should be functional by the time it's released to the psn store.Posted in: MCPS3: Recent & Upcoming Updates
EDIT: The birthday skin pack is working for me. Thanks a lot 4j, I really like the End Dragon skin.
Oct 20, 2014GreenBananaKun posted a message on Minecraft PSVITA Edition: Official Bugs List [1.12]Nether reset crashes game in non-transferred worlds as well.Posted in: MCPSVITA: Discussion
Villagers and animals glitching through fences and walls. (Really old issue though)
Hostile mobs appearing in places they shouldn't. Creepers in well lit base.
Apr 18, 2014Too Lame;Didn't ReadPosted in: MCPS3: Discussion
Nope. Sony doesn't give refunds and seeing to how you purchased it from sony and not 4j, it's not 4j's fault or problem if you are unhappy with it or it lacked features that you expected either, it is your fault for not researching the product before purchasing it. I seldomly have any issues with not having enough building materials/resources. I'm resourceful and imaginative though. If you're unhappy with not have whatever you need in a world, keep making new ones til you find one that fits your needs or trade with villagers to get what you are lacking or you could go play on pc.
That being said; Slightly bigger worlds would be nice but I don't feel that they are necessary. I'd be afraid of getting lost underground forever and or forgetting where I built my base in an infinite world. Being able to transfer items between worlds is an alternative to infinite worlds and is within the consoles capabilities .
Apr 18, 2014Posted in: MCPS3: Discussion
Do you quit/exit the game immediately after saving or do you give it a minute after saving until the saving icon fades away?Quote from hudsonhack
The only thing I have problems with is my save getting corrupted every friggin time I play. God this is ing annoying.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jan 13, 2014padware posted a message on Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logsPosted in: MCPS3: Discussion
Change logs are ordered by most recent first.
Change log for Patch 1.83 - March 19th 2019
- Updated Splash Text
- Fix for Powered Rail not rendering correctly when powered on a slope.
Change log for Patch 1.82 - December 18th 2018
- Added The Nightmare before Christmas Mash-Up Pack.
- Fix for Crash that would occur while near areas with Snow.
- Fix for Barrier block in the Tutorial level.
- Fix for Crash that would occur when TNT blew up a Fence post and Shulker Box.
Change log for Patch 1.81 - November 2nd 2018
- Fix for PS3 Grass Biome colour.
- Fix for PS3 Music not playing in the End.
- Fix for Public Game option being greyed out in a Tumble game.
- Fix for Crash that can occur for Client Players when a Sticky Piston moves a Slime Block attached to another Sticky Piston.
- Fix for Auto Jump not allowing players to stay underwater.
- Fix for the Players head rotation while in a minecart.
- Fix for Guardians not spawning around Ocean Monuments.
Change log for Patch 1.80 - October 23rd 2018
- Added From the Shadows Skin Pack.
- Fix for Save Game Corruption when Exiting without Saving in certain circumstances.
- Fix for Music Discs not playing in the Blu-Ray version.
- Fix for MCCE-8127 - Dropping Anvil ON TO a Sea Pickle crashes the game.
- Fix for MCCE #7918 - Seagrass not spawning in Rivers and Swamp biomes.
- Fix for MCCE #7923 - Mushroom remain floating when their supporting block is destroyed.
- Fix for MCCE #8011 - Water Dispensers do not pick up water from a waterlogged block, instead they fire out the empty bucket.
- Fix for Superflat worlds with a large number of transparent blocks and Woodland Mansions enabled taking 20minutes to load.
- Fix for no sound effect being played when the player drops an item or a block.
- Fix for Minecarts with TNT destroying all blocks below it.
- Fix for Dolphins not picking up Items and Blocks.
Change log for Patch 1.78 - September 25th 2018
- Added Pirates of the Caribbean Mash-Up Pack!
- Fix for crashes that can occur after fully exploring the Tutorial world.
- Fix for the side of Grass blocks not displaying the correct biome colour.
- Fix for certain rail rotations being rendered incorrectly.
- Fix for White Stained Glass blocks being invisible.
- Fix for Sea Grass making the Stone Breaking sound when broken.
- Fix for Ghasts low spawn rate in the Nether.
- Fix for Conduit Power status effect not affecting the Player when standing in the rain.
- Fix for being unable to place a Sea Pickle on Glass Blocks or Stained Glass Blocks.
- Fix for throwing a Loyalty III Trident and leaving the level causing a complete loss of the user's weapon.
- Fix for items not being able to be crafted using damaged Tools in Console Crafting.
- Fix for Magma Block generating bubbles under itself when placed between Water and Air blocks.
- Fix for placing a block below a Conduit so that it deactivates, then destroying the block to reactivate it, the Conduit will turn/rotate suddenly.
- Fix for a Trident enchanted with Loyalty III constantly making circles around the place where the Player died.
- Fix for Fully charged Bow doing the incorrect amount of damage (should do 9-10 damage).
- Fix for Drowned dropping a Zombie Head when killed by a charged Creeper explosion.
- Fix for players not taking damage from TNT Explosions in Battle Mini Game.
- Fix for Iron Golems not defending themselves when walking to the nearest village.
Change log for Patch 1.77 - September 20th 2018
- Fixed a number of player reported crashes that can occur while playing the game.
Change log for Patch 1.76 - September 11th 2018
- Added the Update Aquatic! The oceans of Minecraft are now teeming with new life!
- Added 6 new Trophies!
- Added Shipwrecks, Underwater Ruins, Coral Reefs, Icebergs, Underwater Caves/Ravines, and Buried Treasure to world generation.
- Added new blocks: Coral, Dried Kelp, Sea Pickles, Sea Turtle Eggs, Stripped Logs, Blue Ice, Prismarine Stairs, and Prismarine Slabs.
- Added new Kelp and Sea Grass underwater flora.
- Added Trapdoors, Pressure Plates, and Buttons for every type of wood.
- Added Bubble Columns that are created by underwater Magma or Soul Sand. Bubble Columns push players and mobs to the surface, or drag them under!
- Added the Conduit, a block that provides underwater players with a powerful Status Effect.
- Added Tridents, and their unique enchantments; Impaling, Channeling, Riptide, and Loyalty.
- Added other new items: Dried Kelp, Fish Buckets, Turtle Shell Helmet, Heart of the Sea, Nautilus Shell, Scute, and Phantom Membrane.
- Added new Potions and Arrows of the Turtle Master, and of Slow Falling.
- Added Buried Treasure Explorer Maps that will lead you to great wealth hidden under the sands!
- Added Cod, Salmon, Pufferfish, and 2700 types of Tropical Fish!
- Added the Dolphin, a friendly mob that helps players out!
- Added the Phantom, a mob that hunts down tired players.
- Added the Sea Turtle, a mob that travels the world but always returns home.
- Added the Drowned, a monster that attacks players that enter their underwater domain.
- Added new Warm, Lukewarm, and Cold Ocean biomes to hold all this new stuff...
- ...And a new Tutorial world to show you how to use it!
Change log for Patch 1.73 - June 21st 2018
- Added The Incredibles Skin Pack
- Fix for MCCE-#7401 - Sign with § æ Crashes World.
- Fix for MCCE-#7331 - Hostile Mobs’ Battle Royale Crashes The Game.
Change log for Patch 1.71 - May 29th 2018
- Added Egyptian Mythology Mash-Up Pack
- Fix for Minecarts being destroyed by Lava
- Fix for MCCE #7207 – Some Skins are Buggy
- Fix for MCCE #7208 - Minecraft ps3 flickering since the last update
- Fix for MCCE #7274 - Public game setting is locked
- Optimized Beacons: This will allow a larger number of beacons to be placed before any noticeable fps decrease.
Change log for Patch 1.68 - April 24th 2018
- Added Final Fantasy XV Skin Pack
- Fixed a crash that would occur when players looked at a Cauldron while holding a Water Bottle obtained by Fishing
- Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to load a chunk with a Bed in it.
Change log for Patch 1.67 - March 27th 2018
- Added Star Wars Sequel Skin Pack
- Added Minecraft Classic Skin Pack 1
- Added Chat message to inform users once they reach the maximum number of Ender Crystals in a world.
- Fix for MCCE-#3522 - Over the sky barrier.
- Fix for MCCE-#6536 - Save file can be corrupted when flying over the Sky Barrier.
- Fix for MCCE #6383 - The Player could experience severe FPS drops when then Enderdragon spawn particles.
- Fix for MCCE-#6734 - Sharpness Particles Replaced by rain drops.
- Fix for MCCE-#6802 - Sticky Pistons do not pull chests back.
- Fix for MCCE #4683 - Vertical pointing Dispensers spawn mobs in the wrong positions.
- Fix for MCCE #4701 - Mining Fatigue has little to no effect.
- Fix for MCCE-#6764 - The comparator detects 6 power for a cauldron instead of 3.
- Fix for MCCE-#6603 - Grass spreads under tilled dirt / farmland.
- Fix for MCCE #4956 - The back of an observer block does not light up when powered.
- Fix for MCCE #4986 - Parrots that have been tamed disappear after moving away from them. Tamed Ocelots and Wolfs shouldn't despawn now either.
- Fix for MCCE-#6224 - No Music Disc Collection Messages.
- Fix for MCCE-#6425 - Water collected using a bucket that is past the world's limit can place water that doesn't move.
- Fix for MCCE #6599 - Farming Beetroot has a net loss overall when harvesting.
- Fix for MCCE-#5384 - Game crashes to ps3 xmb menu (Due to memory leak with Cave Spiders) - PS3/Xbox 360.
- Fixed a crash when loading a pre 1.8 save with Cooked Fish in an Ender Chest.
- Fixed a bug where Endermen weren't teleporting upon taking damage directly from Players.
- Fixed a bug where holding a stack of two or more items prevented players from performing the "Take/Place" action on Armor Stands.
- Fixed a bug where some mobs weren't correctly chasing players through doors.
- Fixed a bug where mobs could breed through walls and fences.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes enter a round of Levitation Potions in Tumble without any Potions.
- Fixed a bug where Cauldron sound effects were louder than intended.
- Fixed a bug where fuel in Brewing Stands was consumed at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Pigmen stayed angry at dead players.
- Fixed a bug where placing a large number of beacons filtered by stained glass would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take damage or be placed within the block above when exiting a Minecart.
- Fixed a bug where the Ender Dragon could be trapped in a Boat and killed easily.
- Fixed a bug where Grass Path blocks mined with the Silk Touch Enchantment would give the player a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where the Beacon's secondary power could not be activated without having the primary power activated as well.
- Fixed a bug where Mounted mobs could not breed.
- Optimised the block updating of Chest Blocks causing frame rate issues in worlds with a large number of chests.
Change log for Patch 1.66 - January 30th 2018
- Added Moana Character Pack.
- Fixed MCCE-6589: Pistons of both types can't move Cauldrons.
- Fixed MCCE-6531: Placing a bed next to a cactus crashes the game.
- Fixed MCCE-6376: Observer Blocks don't detect some changes, like other powered Observers.
- Fixed MCCE-6465: Unable to place vines under torches.
- Fixed a bug where Animals are not running away when hit on Peaceful Difficulty.
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Horses with no items equipped despawn after a Player leaves the area.
- Fixed a bug that was reducing the Horizontal distance a Horse would travel when Jumping
- Change to explosions so that TNT cannons in Mashup worlds work as they used to.
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a sign was attached to it
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a Banner was attached to it
- Fixed a bug where Tripwire hooks on the sides of Pistons would drop when the Piston was extended/retracted.
- Fixed a bug where Comparators would not register Chest and Trapped Chest size changes.
- Fixed a bug where Rails and Torches couldn't be placed on Glowstone, Sea Lanterns, Glass, or Ice.
- Fixed a bug where Flowerpots, Doors, and Pumpkins couldn't be placed on Glass.
- Fixed a bug where Redstone, Levers, and Buttons couldn't be placed on Pistons.
- Fixed a bug that would allow players to Open Shulker Boxes while 'Trust Players' and 'Can Open Containers' options are disabled.
- Enchantment Experience costs in Creative Mode now match Bedrock Edition
- Pistons can now move small chests but only if the new position would have been valid for players to place a new chest.
Change log for Patch 1.64 - December 19th 2017
- Added Norse Mythology Mashup Pack.
- Added Festive Tumble Arena.
- Added “Sony 4th Birthday” Skin Pack (Limited Time).
- Reenabled 1st, 2nd and 3rd Birthday Skin Packs (Limited Time).
- Added New Horse Model.
- Added Dyeable Leather Horse Armour.
- Cauldron changes.
- Cauldrons can be filled with potions.
- Tipped Arrows can be created using an Arrow with Cauldrons filled with potions.
- Water can be dyed.
- Armour can be dyed in a Cauldron filled with dyed water.
- Baby Zombie jockeys can now ride any mobs.
- World generation changes.
- Added Fallen Trees & Dying Trees.
- Village Changes.
- Tables have brown carpet instead of a pressure plate.
- Added Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages.
- Added Chests to Ice Plains and Cold Taiga Villages.
- Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages won't generate crops.
- Paths around village wells now made up of grass path (sandstone in desert).
- Dispenser changes.
- Fireworks will fire in the direction the dispenser is facing.
- Mob heads will drop to ground unless they are being placed on a block that would cause a Wither or Snow Golem to spawn.
- Updated Wither Boss behavior.
- Explodes and spawns Wither Skeletons on half health.
- Change to dash attack.
- Remove health regeneration.
- New birth and death animations.
- Armor Stands now have arms and multiple poses.
Change log for Patch 1.61 - November 13th 2017
- Added Minecon Earth Skin Pack
Change log for Patch 1.60 - October 27th 2017
- Added Stranger Things Skin Pack.
- Add a time-limited Halloween Tumble arena, including specially themed layers!
- Added the "Custom" game type to the Battle Mini Game with a huge variety of new settings, including:
- Enable choosing the number of lives per round that each player gets.
- Enable choosing the number of rounds to play before the winner is selected.
- Enable forcing map size.
- A variety of different options to manage how players heal, and how quickly they get hungry.
- Added the No Armor item set to Custom Battle games, an item set designed to keep the combat fast-paced and exciting.
- Added the High Power item set to Custom Battle games, allowing you to play Battle with some of the most powerful items in Minecraft!
- Added the Decayed item set to Custom Battle games; every item breaks after a few uses, so you'll need to keep moving.
- Added the Food Central item set to Custom Battle games. Food is only found in the centre chests, and equipment only in the outer chests.
- Added the "Custom" game type to Tumble Mini Game with a huge variety of new settings, including:
- Enable choosing the number of lives per round that each player gets.
- Enable choosing the number of layers, and controlling the size of the layers.
- Added Fireworks as a usable weapon in Custom Tumble games.
- Added Splash Potions of Levitation as a usable weapon in Custom Tumble games.
- Added Spectator Participation to Custom Tumble games!
- Players can now spectate Battle and Tumble Mini Games as a Parrot, Vex, or floating head.
Change log for Patch 1.59 - September 18th 2017
- Fix for DLC ownership being incorrect.
Change log for Patch 1.58 - September 4th 2017
- Fix for missing Glide Myths Track Pack
Change log for Patch 1.57 - August 29th 2017
- Added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur, and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Added "Strangers - Biome Settlers 3" Skin Pack.
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Endermen and Endermites should always be hostile to each other.
- Polar Bears should not attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight, and will attack anything that lives.
- Skeleton Horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- Zombie Horses can now be leashed
- Skeletons shouldn't attack Village Golems.
- Strays now flee from Wolves.
- Wolves should not become hostile against mobs that they can't directly see.
- Fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel.
- String can now be crafted from Web.
- Purpur Stairs and Slabs can now be crafted from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars.
- Stone Slabs, Redstone Repeaters, and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and their Polished variants.
- Observers should register changes to Item Frames.
- Observers should register changes to Doors.
- Observers should register changes to Flower Pots.
- Observers should not output extra signals for fire block state changes.
- Observers should not output multiple signals when lava or water is place in front of them.
- Pistons can now push Daylight Sensors.
- Potion durations have changed.
- Fixed area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Fix for MCCE-5523 - Pick Block in Creative
- Fix for MCCE-5549 - Hotbar is not centered in splitscreen battle
- Fix for MCCE-2000 - Zombies get stuck in water
- Fix for MCCE-2868 - Levitation effect all in Capitals
Change log for Patch 1.56 - July 31st 2017
- Fix for "Public" game option being disable for Mini Games..
Change log for Patch 1.55 - July 25th 2017
- Added Canyon, a free Glide track.
- Added Biome Settlers 2 Skin pack.
- Added Terracotta and Glazed Terracotta layers to Tumble.
- Improved performance in Solo Glide when restarting the level (particularly with split-screen spectators).
- Totem of Undying now also applies Fire Resistance II.
- Fixed some areas where it was possible to escape from Battle maps or Glide tracks.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to milk a Cow in Creative Mode.
- Fixed a bug where players were being teleported back to the Nether portal shortly after arriving in the other dimension.
- Fixed a bug where broken Banners wouldn't stack with crafted Banners.
- Fixed a bug where Wheat, Ladders, and Banners were not correctly spawning in Woodland Mansions.
- Fixed a bug where Monster Spawners in Woodland Mansions were Pigs instead of Spiders.
- Fixed a bug where the Item Frame icon appeared when holding a Map.
- Fixed an incorrect death message when players were killed by Zombie Villagers.
- Fix for custom names of Mobs not being shown in death messages.
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Sniper Duel".
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Camouflage".
- Fix for MCCE #5183 - Player can kill a tamed Parrot with PvP disabled.
- Fix for MCCE #5062 - Farmer Villagers only plant one seed after harvesting a whole crop of seeds from a field.
- Fix for MCCE #4103 - Time spent on the Pause menu when under water counts towards the "Free Diver" trophy.
- Fix for MCCE #3112 - When trying to throw food, Villagers throw it in the wrong direction.
- Fix for MCCE #5219 - Two types of Bone Block with different pictures.
- Fix for MCCE #4989 - Zombie Villager Spawn eggs are the wrong colour.
- Fix for MCCE #5261 - Flower hitbox is displaced.
- Fix for MCCE #4897 - Beds explode when TNT Explodes is disabled.
- Fix for MCCE #4954 - Mobs can't move with a block above them.
- Fix for MCCE #3010 - Constructing an End portal in a certain method can lead to the End Portal being created next to the portal frame.
- Fix for MCCE #5292 - Only regular Skeletons spawning in the Nether.
- Fix for MCCE #5151 & MCCE #5208 - Item frames don't show the custom name of their items.
Change log for Patch 1.54 - June 29th 2017
- Fix for issue causing the loss of Shulker Box contents on loading from a previous save.
- Fix for Empty Bucket not being returned to inventory after crafting a Cake.
- Fix for Furnaces not leaving an Empty Bucket after using a Lava Bucket as fuel.
- Fix for efficiency enchantments on tools not working correctly.
- Fix for pistons not extending when the piston above them extends.
- Fix for Horse armour not appearing on horses that don't have markings.
- Fix for Pistons no longer being available in the Crafting menu.
- Fix for observers outputting constant power if they can detect changes from another observer.
Change log for Patch 1.53 - June 27th 2017
- Additional Bug Fixes
Change log for Patch 1.52 - June 27th 2017
- Added Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack.
- Added Giants Glide Track Pack; three new tracks where everything is HUGE!
- Added 7 New Trophies
- Added Biome Scale Slider
- Added Find Balanced Seed option
- Added Llamas, new mobs that can be tamed and ridden, and will form caravans when led.
- Added Parrots. Try letting them ride your shoulder, but be careful what you feed them!
- Added Woodland Mansions, and the mobs that inhabit them: Vindicators, Evokers, and the annoying Vexes that they summon.
- Added Explorer Maps to help you find Ocean Temples and the new Woodland Mansions, and the new Cartographer Villager to sell them to you.
- Added Observer Blocks.
- Added Totem of Undying item.
- Added Curses of Binding and Vanishing.
- Added Spawn Eggs to the Creative Menu for Skeleton Horses, Zombie Horses, Elder Guardians, Strays, Wither Skeletons, Husks, and Zombie Villagers.
- Updated Textures for Mule and Donkey Spawn Eggs.
- Added dyeable beds
- Added display of status effects on the HUD.
- Reduced the amount of Food Bar drain player many actions cause, but increased the drain caused by health regeneration.
- Torches can now be placed on the full-block side of Stairs
- Iron bars, glass panes and fences adjacent to the full-block side of a stair will now visually connect.
- Carpet and snow layers can now be placed on top of upside-down stairs.
- Beds are now bouncy, though they do not completely reduce all fall damage.
- MCCE-3488 - Villager trading broken
- MCCE-4793 - Loose dual wielded item when you die
- MCCE-4731 - Shulker box miss colored in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4910 - Shulker Boxes on Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4746 - Sleeping with an elytra
- MCCE-3357 - End portals stop appearing after respawned dragon death
- MCCE-2998 - Slime Block Glitch
- MCCE-4715 - Potions firing from dispenser crash.
- MCCE-2744 - Fences Attaching to Nether Brick Fences
- MCCE-3165 - Tutorial World
- MCCE-4830 - Skin-Pack: Magic: The Gathering, Ajani skin has bugs
- MCCE-4840 - Color of shulker box incorrect in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4834 - skeletons spawn in a 2 high space with trapdoors on ceiling
- MCCE-4663 - Weapon durability shows when interface opacity is low
- MCCE-4727 - Textures wrong
- MCCE-3973 - Donkeys don't spawn
- MCCE-4710 - Invisible Chat Box
- MCCE-1899 - Squid spawning limit super low...
- MCCE-3386 - Game freezes
- MCCE-2983 - Piston translocation will not work in future versions. Bug?
- MCCE-2479 - It's possible to step up 1 pixel height from Grass Paths to Farmland blocks.
- MCCE-4644 - Birch boat texture is broken in cartoon texture pack
Change log for Patch 1.51 - June 7th 2017
- Fix for MCCE 4743 - Crafting table or furnace crashes game (SD Mode)
- Fix for MCCE 4736 - Cursor / crosshairs not aligning (SD Mode)
Change log for Patch 1.50 - May 31st 2017
- Fix for MCCE-441 - Minecraft playstation 3 edition has failed to load and cannot continue
- Improved UI performance.
- Fix for Missing Adventure Time Mash-Up map on Blu-ray.
Change log for Patch 1.49 - May 30th 2017
- Added Adventure Time Mash-up Pack.
- Added Magic: The Gathering Skin Pack.
- Added Temple, a free Glide track.
- Your best run in Glide will now be recorded (as long as it is under 5 minutes), and a Ghost will fly alongside you in Solo Mode to help you improve!
- The default controls have been changed slightly, and you can now define your own control scheme in the options menu.
- Added Pick Block - This is unassigned by default.
- Added Off-hand slot for Maps and Arrows.
- Added Shulker Box item.
- Added Shulker Shell item.
- Added Iron Nugget item. You can now smelt Iron and Gold armour into nuggets.
- More items can now be used as fuel in a furnace.
- Added new Note Block sounds
- Added some new sound effects for filling Cauldrons, paddling Boats, using a Fishing Rod, and End Portals.
- Using a Firework while gliding with Elytra will now give you a boost. Don't try this at home!
- Added Concrete Powder Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Concrete Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Glazed Terracotta Block – 16 Different patterns!
- Changed the color of Dyes, Wool and Banners
- MCCE-4554 - Take Damage when falling into slime block
- MCCE-4704 - Fall Damage being taken in 1x1 areas
- MCCE-4551 - Falling in shallow water is damaging players
- MCCE-2308 - Player Glitched out in Battle Mode
- MCCE-2902 - Squids not spawning in anything man-made
- MCCE-4604 - Battle Mode Spawn Glitch
- MCCE-2019 - Some times when with a arrow or hit the players scren will freeze or shake.
- MCCE-4223 - elytra fly glitch
- MCCE-3164 - Rabbits
- MCCE-4662 - Exp from Coal not going to mending
- MCCE-4591 - Map direction icon skewed
- MCCE-4278 - Banner are giant
Change log for Patch 1.47 - April 25th 2017
- Added Glide Beasts Track Pack (Dragon, Kraken and Yeti Glide tracks)
- Added new Glide music tracks for the new Glide Tracks
- Change to Glide to require passing through all Checkpoints before reaching the end of the track
- Glide Solo Mode can now be played for longer before being automatically returned to the Lobby
- Fix for spectator not hearing Glide ring or thermal sounds for the player they are spectating
- Fix for Glide round timer continuing to tick while the Pause Menu is displayed in Solo Mode
- Decreased the respawn delay in Glide
- Added coloured particles when you cross the finish line in Glide
- Showdown in Glide now says "Hurry Up"
- Fix for Interface Opacity setting not affecting the HUD in Glide
- Fix for some Boat item textures in the Mass Effect Mash-up pack not matching the entity textures
- Fix for an issue that caused the damage sound to be repeatedly played at the end of a Glide round
- Fix for an issue that caused the body of player models to be set back from the other limbs
Change log for Patch 1.45 - March 27th 2017
- Further Fixes to Glide
Change log for Patch 1.44 - March 27th 2017
- Added Glide Mini Game!
- Added new Mini Game Lobby.
- Fix for MCCE-3984 - Enderdragon is able to use an End Gateway.
- Fix for save corruption when exiting a newly created world.
- Fix for MCCE #4108 - Skeleton Hitboxes were blocking the placement of blocks directly above them.
- Fix for MCCE #4238 - Stained Glass Pain on the ground does not appear transparent.
- Fix for MCCE-4226 - Wrong LOD showing for non-block item icons in the UI.
- Fix for MCCE 4227 - Nether portals sending players to the wrong portals.
- Fix for MCCE: 4321 - Player may fall through the block below them when jumping in a confined space e.g small tunnel.
Change log for Patch 1.42 - February 28th 2017
- Added Fallout Battle Map Pack
- Fix for Player's character becoming invisible for other players when they ride a Minecart, Boat, Horse, Donkey, Pig or Mule, beyond they viewing player's render distance.
- Fix for a second Bonus Chests appearing near the centre of the world.
- Fix for not being able to place a Pig in a Mob Spawner using a Spawn Egg.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player dropped an inventory item at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player had the inventory menu open at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix Player not riding a vehicle when they reload a save, if they were riding it when the game was saved.
- Fix for crash when saving some particularly large and detailed worlds.
- Fix for being able to leave the playable area of the large Cavern Battle Map as a spectator.
- Fix for being able to fall off the Shipyard Battle Map at a certain location without dying.
- Fix for being able to fall in a specific area of Frontier Battle Map without dying.
- Fix for Renewable Energy not unlocking when the requirements were met for the first time.
- Fix for Stone Axe instead of Diamond Sword appearing in the Chest in the Enchanting mini Tutorial area upon restarting this tutorial.
- Change to allow crafting any wooden door to complete the Door crafting step of the Tutorial.
- Fix for 'Hit' tooltip not benig displayed when Player targets crosshair at a Polar Bear, a Creeper or a Squid.
- Fix for crash that occured when Shape box is changed a few times in Fireworks UI, after creating 64 Firework Stars.
- Fix for a variety of issues that occurred after changing from an Online to and Offline game.
- Fix for End Crystals' beam persisting after the Ender Dragon's respawn is interrupted by destroying the End Crystal with 'TNT Explodes' option disabled.
- Fix for error that can occur when dropping items while standing in an active Nether Portal.
- Fix for crash that can occur while flying around an unexplored world in Creative Mode.
Change log for Patch 1.41 - January 27th 2017
- Fix for Horses not jumping to the correct height.
- Re-entering a tutorial area while the playing the Tutorial will reset the chests.
- Fix for Slab blocks not blocking light.
- Fix for Chickens not dropping Cooked Chicken when they die on fire.
- Fix for Blazes not dropping Glowstone Dust when they die.
- Fixed the drop rate of Gold Nuggets.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not dropping Gold Ingots when they die.
- Fix for tamed Ocelots remaining hostile to anything they were attacking before being tamed.
- Fix for crash when spawning too many Shulkers.
- Fix for Enderman not taking damage from rain while in a Boat.
- Improvements to framerate when throwing a lot of Lingering Potions.
- Fix for Wither Skeleton being able to walk through two block high spaces.
- Minor changes to Battle Mini Game maps to close off areas that should not be accessible.
- Fix for lighting issues when digging down in spawn area.
- Fix for rename Record losing its name after being in a Jukebox.
- Added chance of Melon, Pumpkin, and Beetroot Seeds, and Jungle Saplings spawning in the Bonus Chest.
- Fix for a range of tooltips that would appear when the action was not available.
- Fix for Mob Spawner error that occured after using a spawn egg to change what it should spawn.
- Fixes to End Gateway generation.
- Fix for End spawn location being in the wrong place.
- Added a particle effect and sound effect when a mob spawner fails to spawn due to spawn limits.
- Fix for crash when placing a Sign on top of Tall Grass.
- Stop End Crystals exploding when "TNT Explodes" is disabled.
- Fix for Hoppers not collecting items above them.
- Fix for save upload failing.
- Added new 11 trophies for Survival.
- Added new 7 trophies for Tumble.
Change log for Patch 1.40 - January 13th 2017
- Fix for Mob Spawners not spawning anymore, and showing a Pig inside them.
- Fix for previously created signs being censored for players with restrictive Privacy settings.
- Fix for being able to escape the boundaries of the world by exiting a Boat at the edge.
Change log for Patch 1.39 - December 21st 2016
- Minor updates to Tutorial world.
- Fix for issue using Elytra in splitscreen.
- Fix crash when firing snowballs from a Dispenser.
- Fix crash when crafting fireworks with renamed items.
- Fix for End Crystals sometimes being invulnerable.
Change log for Patch 1.38 - December 19th 2016
- Added new blocks: Chorus Flower, Chorus Plant, Dragon Head, End Gateway, End Rod, Purpur Block, Purpur Pillar, Purpur Stairs, Purpur Slab.
- Added new items: Chorus Fruit, Popped Chorus Fruit, Dragon's Breath, Elytra, End Crystal, Lingering Potion, Water Splash Potion, Potion of Luck, Tipped Arrow, Boats made from Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, and Dark Oak.
- Added new mobs: Shulker, Stray, Husk, and Skeleton Trap Horses.
- Updates to terrain generation: The End has changed when generating a new world, and can also be updated for old worlds. To get the new End in an old world, select "Reset End" in the "More Options" menu when loading the world.
- Added new Tutorial world.
- Added Elytra, which let you glide around the world when you are wearing them. Jump while falling to start gliding.
- Boats are now controlled differently and can have multiple passengers.
- Brewing now requires Blaze Powder as fuel for the Brewing Stand.
- Updated crafting interface to allow crafting Firework Stars and Fireworks.
- Villages now generate naturally in the Taiga biome.
- Added Fallout Mashup Pack trial.
After killing the Ender Dragon in the new End, an End Gateway will spawn nearby. Throwing an Ender Pearl into this will teleport you to a new area in The End with an End City and End Ship.
Within the End City and End Ship you can find Shulkers, Elytra, and a Dragon Head.
Change log for Patch 1.37 - October 25th 2016
- Added Halloween Battle Map.
- Added Campfire Tales Skin Pack.
- Added Battle Map Pack 4.
- Fixes for missing/incorrect tooltips when looking at various blocks and entities.
- Fix for Endermen not becoming hostile when a player makes eye contact with them.
- Fix for only one of eight Fossil variants generating per world.
- Fix for igniting TNT blocks while one is already lit causing them to disappear.
- Fix for crash that may occur if the Ender Dragon attacks a group of Zombies.
- Stop faster healing due to food saturation in Battle mini game
- Updated Battle maps to remove some areas where players could get stuck.
- Fix for MCCE 2521 - Shears don’t break web blocks into Web block drop.
- Fix for MCCE 2505 - Knocking a Guardian off a height great enough to kill it on falling would cause a crash.
- Fix for MCCE-2478 - Oak and Iron Doors Items have the wrong texture in the Inventory.
Change log for Patch 1.36 - October 4th 2016
- Add new blocks - End Bricks, Beetroot, Grass Path, Frosted Ice, Magma, Nether Wart Block, Red Nether Brick, and Bone Block.
- Added new items - Beetroot, Beetroot Seeds, and Beetroot Soup.
- Added new enchantments - FrostWalker and Mending.
- Added new terrain generation features - Fossils and Igloos (in newly generated worlds).
- Add new mob - Polar Bear.
- Add Banners.
- Added Chinese Mythology Mash-Up Pack.
- Added sounds for Polar Bear, Witch, Squid, Snowman, Armor Stand, Cow, Horse, Item Frames, Leash Knots and Paintings.
- Updated all Texture and Mash-up Packs with new items & blocks.
Change log for Patch 1.35 - September 9th 2016
- Remove vote-to-kick function in Mini Games. The host can kick players only in the Lobby.
- Disable small, floating and oddly shaped skins in public Tumble games.
- Fix for Battle mini game showdown playing Tumble mini game showdown sound.
- Fixed a bug where last player to die in Tumble would get stuck respawning.
- Fix for being able to unlock Hunger Pain achievement by killing yourself while starving.
- Fix for crash if a client wins the match and then quits the game.
- Fix for Birthday skin packs and Minecon pack not showing in the skin select for players with the Blu-ray version.
Change log for Patch 1.34 - August 30th 2016
- Some text localisation updates.
Change log for Patch 1.33 - August 30th 2016
- Added Tumble Mini Game.
- Added Battle Map Pack 3 (Castle, Invasion & Shipyard).
- Added six new trophies for the Battle mini game.
- Re-enabled the previous Birthday and Minecon skin packs for players who had them.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some changes to chest refilling logic to make things harder for players camping beside chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some balancing changes to items spawning in chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed some map issues in Cavern, Siege, Ruin, Lair and Atlantis arenas.
- Introduced a ‘vote to kick’ system for mini games. When there are more than three players in a public game, a player will be kicked from the game when they have received three votes. This scales down when there are less players.
Change log for Patch 1.31 - July 25th 2016
- Added Battle Map Pack 2 (Atlantis, Ruin and Siege).
- Added the Redstone Specialists Skin Pack.
- Made changes to some item textures in the City Texture Pack, Fantasy Texture Pack and Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack, so that they are more easily identifiable in Battle mini games.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to display player names above crouching players when in Showdown mode in a Battle mini game.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to allow thrown potions to go through non-solid blocks (e.g. Vines, Tall Grass).
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to stop non-solid blocks obstructing player attacks.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed a couple of holes in the Cove Battle mini game map.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to remove all Mob heads from the player's inventory, except any that are currently being worn, when transitioning from the Lobby to a Battle mini game map.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to automatically replace Mob heads in the armour slot, when a Helmet is collected in a Battle mini game.
- Battle Mini Game: Disabled "Take Everything" in the Lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Select All / Deselect All tooltip(s) to the Select Maps menu.
- Fix for an issue with hills generation.
- Fix for an issue causing some Blazes to not perform their attacks after becoming aggressive towards the player.
- Fix to allow renamed items to be traded with a Villager.
- Fixed a duplication bug.
- Fix to remove the redundant option for creating White Wool within the crafting menu using 1x White Wool to create.
- Fix for an issue where a Pig struck by a lightning turns into a Zombie Pigman without a Golden Sword.
- Fix for an incorrect death message when the player is killed by lightning.
- Fix for some issues with trophies (including Passing The Time trophy).
Change log for Patch 1.30 - June 30th 2016
- Fixed a memory issue causing "Failed To Load" message.
- Battle Mini Game: Disable kicking players during Public Battle rounds. This is enabled for the host in the Lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Disable the host exiting the game during a Battle round. This is enabled in the lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Grace period increased to 20 seconds.
- Battle Mini Game: Changed all Poison Potions to level 2 instead of level 1.
- Battle Mini Game: All Sticks now have at least Sharpness 1.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Fire Charge item with a Potion of Fire Resistance.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Diamond Chestplate with an Iron Chestplate.
- Battle Mini Game: The Wooden Hoe with Fire Aspect 1 has Sharpness 1 added to it.
- Battle Mini Game: Removed the Wooden Shovel from the Centre Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 1 to the Wooden Pickaxe in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 2 to the Wooden Shovel in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed various areas in maps where players could get stuck.
Change log for Patch 1.29 - June 23rd 2016
- Fixed an issue with joining public Battle Mini Games.
Change log for Patch 1.28 - June 21st 2016
- Added the Battle Mini Game.
- Updated the Skin Select menu.
- Added an option for Safe Sprint in the Controls menu. Depending on the controls layout selected, this option moves either the Change Camera Mode or the Sneak/Dismount away from the stick button, since a lot of people are pressing the stick by accident when they start sprinting.
- Enabled Battle Map Pack 1 and Battle Map Pack Season Pass DLC.
- Added Caves and Ravines to Custom Superflat options.
- Added Distribute Items functionality via toggle button (start and confirm distribution). This allows a stack of items to be distributed by dragging the stack across multiple slots in the Inventory.
- Fixed a crash when a client player entered a game where the maximum number of Item Frames had opened Maps.
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in Slime Chunks.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to use the Armour Stand when the Trust Players option is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where items could not be moved from the Furnace to the main Inventory using Quick Move.
- Fixed an issue in the Superflat world generation menu with the stem Mushroom Block.
Change log for Patch 1.26 - April 19th 2016
- Fixed Guardians no longer spawning after loading a save.
- Removed change that restricted changing to third-person camera while running or performing other actions.
- Removed changed that made sprint activation more sensitive.
- Fixed issue with Mushroom Block textures.
Change log for Patch 1.25 - April 6th 2016
- Added Story Mode skin pack.
- Added 6 new trophies.
- Added new "Minecart Sounds" option to Audio Settings.
- Added Huge Mushroom Blocks to the Creative and Superflat menus.
- Improved sprint control.
- Fixed a memory issue causing “Failed to Load” message.
- Fix for issue where the Ender Dragon would be immune to attacks
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in certain Swamps and Slime Chunks.
- Fix for Potion of Swiftness, Potion of Slowness and Speed bonus of Beacon having no effect on the player.
- Fix for teleporting a player while they are sleeping in a Bed not working properly.
- Fix for some chunks in the Overworld not generating for clients of a multiplayer game.
- Fix for issue where Experience Orbs could not be obtained by some trades with Villagers.
- Fix for Thorns enchantment not affecting players.
- Fix for MCCE #747 - TNT cannon not working.
- Fix for MCCE #659 - Doors have a weird texture on top when open (And other sides).
- Fix for MCCE #1854 - Grass positioning is perfect.
- Fix for MCCE #1826 - White tulip description incorrect.
- Fix for MCCE #1756 - Witch Hut Bounding Box Too Small.
- Fix for MCCE #1260 - Submerged Witch Huts.
- Fix for MCCE #483 - Camera jitter and player unable to move when looking at chest you are standing on.
- Fix for MCCE #863 - The map does not work as it should (unless "View Hand" is turned on).
- Fix for MCCE #1757 - Slimes spawning in witch huts.
- Fix for MCCE #1739 - No icon in item frame map.
- Fix for MCCE #1803 - Item frames vanishing in very strange draw distance.
Change log for Patch 1.24 - February 25th 2016
- Added Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1.
- Fix for MCCE #1460 & #910 - Guardians Not Spawning.
- Fix for MCCE #917 - Incorrect attack damage shown on tooltips with enchantments.
- Fix for MCCE #868 - Redstone clocks get stuck on when changing dimension.
- Fix for Animals in Love Mode lacking heart particles for the duration of Love Mode.
- Fix for Slimes spawning in the Nether.
Change log for Patch 1.23 - January 20th 2016
- Fix for MCCE #48 - Water Spreading Creates New Source Blocks.
- Fix for MCCE #772 - Animals get stuck in corners of fence-type blocks.
- Fix for MCCE #826 - Beacon height limit.
- Fix for MCCE #829 - The end build limit is smaller.
- Fix for MCCE #831 - Player skin is the default skin when holding a map.
- Fix for MCCE #856 - Red sandstone stairs texture incorrect.
- Fix for MCCE #863 - The map does not work as it should (unless "View Hand" is turned on).
- Fix for MCCE #865 - Rabbits only appear to spawn naturally in snow biomes.
- Fix for MCCE #878 - Book and Quill saving issue. Opening and closing an edited (not signed) writeable book deletes the saved pages.
- Fix for MCCE #833 - When Interface opacity is down, hotbar faded tools won’t show their durability.
- Fix for MCCE #885 & #886 - Feather Falling enchantment does not reduce falling damage & Ender pearl Damage.
- Fix for MCCE #962 - Slime Spawning (Increase to Slime Spawning).
- Fix for MCCE #1009 - Skulls in the inventory and held in first person are oversized.
- Fix for MCCE #1024 - Raw fish and raw salmon have the same texture in the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for MCCE #1072 - In the City Texture Pack it shows smooth red sandstone as a rough block but when you place it, it is smooth.
- Fix for MCCE #1091 - Some fire caused by Ghast's Fireball explosion is not displayed.
- Fix for MCCE #1127 - Wolfs default collar colour had changed (Orange -> Red).
- Fix for MCCE #1142 - Minecraft Capes using incorrect texture.
- Fix for MCCE #1192 Texture under the bed is the texture of the top of the bed.
- Fix for MCCE #1202 - Map dark when facing north or south.
- Fix for MCCE #1214 - Texture of any potion turns black while holding it in the End or Nether.
- Fix for MCCE #1349 - Penned animals de-spawn when leaving the chunk.
- Fix for MCCE #1366 - When placing a torch under water to reset / refill your air meter will often (about 50% of the time) cause a crash.
- Fix for MCCE #1367 - Melon farm with piston causes crash.
- Fix for MCCE #1415 & #1403 - Hunger meter always regenerates when switching from peaceful to any other difficulty.
- Fix for MCCE #1434 - Fishing Rod Bobber Sticks to Walls!
- Fix for MCCE #1455 - Piston/slime block duplication.
- Fix for MCCE #1457 - TNT can destroy blocks placed well beyond the world border.
- Fix for MCCE #1488 - "Getting an Upgrade" trophy/achievement fails to unlock while crafting a stone pickaxe using classic crafting.
- Fix for crash when Ender Chest is mined for a few seconds.
- Fix for an intermittent crash when placing beds on snow.
- Fix for a crash when a Superflat World session with a combination of multiple Planks or Wood, Lava and Air Layers is saved.
- Fix for a crash after destroying blocks and exploring a Superflat World with multiple Sand, Air and TNT Layers.
- Improved random seed generator to select worlds with a better spread of biomes.
- Fix for Villagers not harvesting crops from Farmlands created by the player.
- Fix for glass not being able to be broken by hand in Adventure Mode.
- Fix for an issue where the user renames a "Spawn Egg" and places it in water, causing debug text to be displayed.
- Fix for an issue when the "Body Guard" trophy/achievement does not unlock as expected when the Iron Golem is built in a certain way.
- Fix for an issue where a player cannot see other players after dying and respawning.
- Fix for an issue where baby horses appear to be adults after feeding with one golden carrot.
- Fix for issue where two Primary Powers can be applied to the Player's character through the Beacon UI.
- Fix for an issue where a Torch and a Redstone Torch have two hitboxes.
- Fix for de-spawn protections not being applied to baby animals created with Spawn Eggs.
- Fix for issue where item quantity for Bottle o' Enchanting, Nether Star, Enchanted Golden Apple and strength indicator for Potions are not affected by Interface Opacity when in the Quick Select.
- Fix for Death Message with incorrect text is displayed when the player is killed with a named weapon.
- Fix for worlds generating slightly differently every time even with the same seed.
- Fix for issue where Leather Clothes, Spawn Eggs and Potions are displayed improperly when the player is above 256 blocks or is in a place where there is no source of daylight.
- Fix for Doors, Trapdoors and Fence Gates missing a sound effect when closing.
- Fix for issue where opening certain menus does not cancel the eating, drinking or bow charging animations.
- Fixed an issue where items that have no custom names were not showing up in edit text field in the Anvil.
- Fix for Ocelots not sprinting away from the player.
- Fix for Pistons and objects pushed by them having corrupted, black textures while animating.
- Fix for falling Gravel, Sand and Red Sand blocks displaying with very dark textures.
- Fix for issue where texture pack changes to vanilla Minecraft textures if the player joins a friend's session.
- Added first person rendering of additional skin parts for the left and right arms.
- Fix for an issue when in a Split-screen session where at least one player does not get Critical Hit particles.
- Fix for seeing through the base of falling blocks.
- Fix for missing mining animation for Skulls, Heads, Signs, Chests and Beacons.
- Fix for issue where changing the Interface Opacity to specific values causes visual issues with the item and button icons on the HUD.
- Fix for issue when travelling directly north or south in a Minecart where the player automatically turns to face eastwards.
- Fix for missing tooltip for 'Exit' / 'Dismount' actions.
- Fix for Guardians not being spawned around Ocean Monuments on a Superflat World.
- Fix for City Texture Pack missing textures for multiple kinds of doors while holding in the player’s hand
- Fix for Sign text not displaying.
- Fix for Cows needing to take 11 hits with hand or 3 hits with any Sword to be killed.
- Fix for Clownfish description displaying incorrect information.
- Fix to update the sponge texture.
- Fixed an issue unlocking the "Iron Belly" trophy.
Change log for Patch 1.22 - December 10th 2015
- Armor Stand, Raw Rabbit, Cooked Rabbit, Rabbit Stew, Raw Mutton, Cooked Mutton, Rabbit’s Foot, Rabbit Hide, Potion of Leaping, Potion of Water Breathing, Salmon, Cooked Salmon, Clownfish, Pufferfish, Blue Orchid, Allium, Azure Bluet, Tulips, Oxeye Daisy, Sunflower, Lilac, Poppy (replaces Rose), Rose Bush, Peony, Double Tall Grass, Large Ferns, Prismarine Crystals, Prismarine Shard.
- Creative Mode only – Rabbit Spawn Egg, Endermite Spawn Egg, and Guardian Spawn Egg.
- Podzol, Granite, Polished Granite, Andesite, Polished Andesite, Diorite, Polished Diorite, Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Red Sand, Red Sandstone, Smooth Red Sandstone, Chiseled Red Sandstone, Red Sandstone Stairs, Red Sandstone Slab, Sea Lanterns, Wet Sponge, Slime Blocks, Coarse Dirt, Packed Ice, Acacia Saplings, Dark Oak Saplings.
- Endermite, Guardian, Elder Guardian, Rabbit, Chicken Jockey.
- Mesa, Mega Taiga, Roofed Forest, Birch Forest, Forest, Savanna, Extreme Hills+, Deep Ocean, Snowless Taiga, 20 new Technical Biomes.
- Fishing now has particle effects - bubbles will show up moving towards the bobber just before the player has something on the hook. This has the appearance of a fish swimming towards the hook.
- Treasure can now be caught while fishing.
- Treasure is split into 3 categories:-
- Fish: Raw Fish, Salmon, Clownfish and Pufferfish.
- Treasure: Enchanted Fishing Rod, Enchanted Bow, Enchanted Book, Name Tag, Tripwire Hook, Lily Pad and Saddle.
- Junk: damaged Fishing Rod, Water Bottle, Rotten Flesh, String, Leather, Bowl, Stick, Bone, Tripwire Hook, Ink Sacs and damaged Leather Boots.
- Enchanting now consumes Lapis Lazuli.
- Enchanting has been rebalanced.
- Enchanted Books can receive multiple enchants at once.
- Villagers have additional professions and trading schemes.
- Villagers will now harvest crops.
- Villagers will only breed when willing (and can be made willing by giving them 3 bread, 12 carrots or 12 potatoes).
- Villagers will turn into Witches when struck by lightning.
- New Nether Portal building rules: Any rectangular shape from 4x5 to 23x23
- If the portal in the nether is big enough, Ghasts can travel through.
- Will now be activated by any fire block within the frame.
- Can place Pumpkins or Wither Skeleton Skulls to spawn Golems and Withers.
- Will only place them if the body of the Golem or Wither is already built, in a valid configuration.
- Anvil has been rebalanced.
- Moss Stone, Mossy Stone Bricks and Chiseled Stone Bricks are now obtainable via crafting.
- Cracked Stone Bricks and Sponge are now obtainable via smelting.
- When a Furnace runs out of fuel, the smelting progress will rewind at 2× speed.
- Empty Furnaces will only accept fuel and empty Buckets in the fuel slot.
- Item Frames now emit a Redstone signal, and can rotate in 8 directions.
- Can now detect the rotation of an item in an item frame and output an equivalent power signal.
- Buttons can now be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.
Powered Activator Rail
- Powered Activator rails now dismount entities riding Minecarts.
- Cauldrons with water in them will put out burning entities, taking away one water level each time.
Huge Mushroom Block
- When harvested with Silk Touch enchantment, they drop blocks with corresponding Mushroom texture (red or brown) on all sides, rather than the one with spores.
- Reintroduced Sponge to Survival Mode, with new behavior and texture.
- Sponge turns into Wet Sponge when it soaks up water.
- Water particles appear around the Sponge when this happens.
- Sponge destroys water blocks from 5 blocks away in a kind of sphere.
- Sponge soaks up water, only when some water is touching it.
- Color/Shade is affected by the biome color (similar to leaves, grass and vines).
- Now drop XP Orbs.
- Can now be ignited with Flint and Steel.
- Adult Zombie Pigmen will forgive after a short time (and lose the aggro speed boost), but will continue to attack until the player escapes their aggro distance.
- Now drink a Potion of Water Breathing, when they are trapped underwater.
- Can drop a Potion of Water Breathing upon death, as a rare drop.
- Melons can now be found in patches similar to Pumpkins.
- Spawn with Blue Orchid Flowers.
- In shallower parts, the coast is covered in staggered dirt block with Lily Pads between them.
- Generates three of the new flowers – Azure Bluets, Oxeye Daises and sometimes Tulips.
- Can generate Double Tall Grass.
Extreme Hills Biome
- Snow at higher elevations.
- Gravel can replace ground cover.
- Flat valleys near sea level.
- Can generate slightly higher now.
- Contains only Gravel on the floor instead of Sand, Dirt and Gravel.
- Now spawn with Stained Clay instead of Dyed Wool.
New landscape feature:-
- Ocean Monument
- Luck of the Sea (I-III)
- Lure (I-III)
- Depth Strider (I-III)
Changes & Bug Fixes:-
- Sheep now drop Mutton when they die.
- Arrows decelerate much more quickly underwater, and extinguish if on fire.
- Most mobs can now swim.
- Skeletons flee from wolves.
- Creepers, Skeletons, Wither Skeletons and Zombies drop their heads when killed by Charged Creepers.
- Spiders no longer see players through solid blocks.
- Babies' growth can be accelerated by feeding them.
- Fix for players adding additional layers above the maximum height in Superflat.
- Added Flint and Steel and Fire Charge sound effect when igniting blocks.
- Updated audio for Cows and Mooshrooms.
- Updated audio for Minecarts.
- Created a new Tutorial World.
Change log for Patch 1.21 - October 23rd 2015
Changes & Fixes:-
- Added Halloween 2015 Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Added Star Wars Prequel Skin Pack trial content.
- Fixed a small memory leak with signs.
- Added colored light from torches (for Halloween 2015 Mash-up Pack).
Change log for Patch 1.20 - September 23rd 2015
- Added Doctor Who Skin Pack Bundle Trial content.
- Fixed a memory leak causing frame rate issues.
- Fixed an issue causing signs to go blank for network players.
- Updated trophies to include all those already on other platforms
Change log for Patch 1.19 - August 28th 2015
- Added Star Wars Classic Skin Pack Trial content.
- Added Star Wars Rebels Skin Pack Trial content.
- Optimised water rendering.
- Fix for some instability when adding and removing players from a game.
- Fix for particle effects not displaying at high altitudes.
- Fix for an issue where the Fuel meter in a Furnace could be reset when using a Lava Bucket.
- Fix for an ingredient added to a Beacon interface would be lost when entering/leaving the End or the Nether.
- Fix for an issue when renaming a world save and quickly loading the world.
- Fix for an issue where the tick rate in a chunk would run too fast when the chunk was unloaded and then reloaded (MCCE-390).
- Fix for Enable Flying host option causing healing to revert to classic mode.
- Fix for an issue with a Potion of Swiftness not working for splitscreen players.
- Fix for "Can Build And Mine" privilege stopping players using potions.
- Fix for "Can Build And Mine" privilege stopping players equipping armor from the hotbar.
- Fix for putting out fires with buckets of water making a wood breaking sound.
- Fixed an issue with Iron Golems trying to give a flower to a villager, but the flower not being present.
- Fix for a problem with water flickering at a distance when using the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for a problem unlocking the Enchanter trophy when using Classic Crafting.
- Fixed an issue where low opacity settings would cause the Ender Dragon and Wither health bars to be displayed inconsistently.
Change log for Patch 1.18 - July 24th 2015
- Added Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Added Acacia Wood, Acacia Planks, Acacia Fence, Acacia Fence Gate, Acacia Door, Acacia Slab and Acacia Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Added Dark Oak Wood, Dark Oak Planks, Dark Oak Fence, Dark Oak Fence Gate, Dark Oak Door, Dark Oak Slab and Dark Oak Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Fixed a crash when approaching Villages, Desert Temples and Jungle Temples if the save that was loaded had a partially discovered Village/Temple in it.
- Fixed an issue with stacking doors.
- Fixed the Oak Door recipe not giving 3 doors.
- Fixed an issue with the Set Day button in the Host Options menu.
- Fixed an issue stopping players removing Leads from Fences.
- Fixed Minecart with TNT having no igniting animation.
- Fixed an issue with Mobs being unable to pass through an open Iron Door.
- Fixed an issue where reaching the maximum spawn limit of villagers prevents spawning baby villagers after some of the villagers die.
- Fixed doors being destroyed when placing them on an upper Slab.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could make tamed Wolves stand up.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could kill Snow Golems.
- Stopped players being able to destroy Minecarts when 'Can Build and Mine' privilege is disabled.
- Stopped players being able to open Minecart with Chest, Minecart with Hopper, and Saddlebags when 'Can Open Containers' privilege is disabled.
- Fixed an issue with disabling weather cycle and saving causing other host options to be wrongly set.
- Fixed an issue with Wolves not taking damage properly.
Change log for Patch 1.17 - June 30th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added Oak Wood Fence, Spruce Wood Fence, Birch Wood Fence, Jungle Wood Fence.
- Added Oak Wood Fence Gate, Spruce Wood Fence Gate, Birch Wood Fence Gate, Jungle Wood Fence Gate.
- Added Oak Wood Door, Spruce Wood Door, Birch Wood Door, Jungle Wood Door.
- Added Iron Trapdoor, Inverted Daylight Sensor, Book and Quill, Stained Glass and Stained Glass Panes.
- Added Custom Superflat User Interface, allowing players to customize superflat world generation.
- Added new in-game options to allow changing game mode, difficulty setting, time of day, and spawn position per player, and disable or enable ambient cave sounds, and weather settings.
- Split Load/Join interface into Create/Load/Join.
- Changed Game Mode selection to a slider.
- Added Classic Crafting option, so you can now craft the same way as on the Java version if you really want to! This option is available in the UI settings menu.
- Added LittleBigPlanet(TM) Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Enabled USB keyboard use for Book and Quill.
- Fixed a crash when a lot of Redstone Dust was used.
- Fixed various incorrect tooltip issues.
- Fix for mined item entities sometimes appearing at the top of the world, rather than spawning where the block is destroyed
- Fix for an issue with corrupt capes on characters.
- Fix for an issue where players could open Trapped Chests, Droppers, Hoppers and Beacons even though “Can Open Containers” was off.
- Fixed a crash when a flaming arrow shot from a Dispenser hits TNT.
- Fixed a memory leak causing crashes after prolonged play sessions.
- Fixed a problem with dropped items sinking below the ground.
- Fixed an issue with TNT explosions.
- Fixed a problem with baby villagers’ collision height.
- Fixed an issue with the Steampunk Texture Pack.
Change log for Patch 1.16 - April 29th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added the Alex skin and some variations of it to the default skins.
- Changed music tracks played in Creative mode and on front-end menus to match Java version.
- Added The Simpsons Skin Pack trial content.
- Brought forward change so that shrubs can placed in flower pots.
- Fixed an issue stopping the Steampunk Texture Pack working.
Change log for Patch 1.15 - March 25th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added Pattern Texture Pack trial content.
- Added Mass Effect Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Fixed issue placing Pistons, Dispensers and Droppers.
- Added Quick Move to the Horse Inventory.
- Made some fixes to player privileges.
- Corrected Baby Zombie hit boxes size.
- Added "Where are we now" Music Disc in Survival Mode.
- Fix for a bug where a Chest didn't disappear when destroyed.
- Fix for player sometimes taking fall damage while in a boat.
- Fixed an issue where a player's wolves could teleport to them when they were in a boat, and kill them.
- Updated Lapis Lazuli block texture.
- Fix for intermittent split-screen problem where players and mobs went invisible.
- Fix for a split-screen crash after prolonged gameplay.
- Fix for an issue causing client players to hang when creating a Wither.
- Fix for graphic corruption with Red Stone Comparator.
- Fix for a crash when a player is fishing.
Change log for Patch 1.14 - February 11th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- More Redstone fixes.
- Increased minecart limit.
- Stopped tamed horses despawning when they are in a fenced-off area.
- Crafting a map now produces an Empty Map.
- Fixed a crash with a Noteblock.
- Fixed an issue with village generation.
- Fixed an issue with Witch Huts allowing other mobs to spawn in them after a reload.
- Fixed an issue where Blaze Spawners and Chests don’t appear in the Nether after a Nether Reset.
- Fixed a crash with Minecarts travelling through Nether Portals.
Change log for Patch 1.13 - January 16th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Fix for various Redstone issues.
- Fixed a crash when breaking an Item Frame containing a map.
- Fixed a crash when a Dispenser is dispensing water or lava when the Dispenser is blocked.
- Fix for placing a boat on harmful surfaces causing the game to crash.
- Updates to horse and other animal de-spawning to take into account Saddles, Saddle bags, Leads, Armor and Nametags.
- Fix for Stonebrick stairs recipe.
- Fix for issue where player is able to stay alive with zero hearts in their Healthbar.
- Fixed an issue in the Host Options menu in Adventure mode causing options to be set wrongly.
- Fix for issue where animals don't stop running after being hit.
- Fix for issue where destroying planted Pumpkin and Melon Seeds drops an incorrect number of seeds.
- Librarian villagers now have a small probability of offering nametags for sale.
- Add a rare probability of spawning Skeletons/Wither Skeletons in the nether.
- Brought forward change so that Witches naturally spawn, rarely, anywhere that's dark.
- Fix for issue where Wither Skeletons stop spawning in the Nether when the difficulty is set to Easy from Peaceful.
- Changed Minecart riding behaviour back so that the player turns with the Minecart.
- If mob griefing is turned off, sheep shouldn't change grass blocks when they eat them.
- Fix for TNT cart exploding despite 'TNT Explodes' option being turned off.
- Fix to Noteblock fall-off distance so they can be heard further away.
- Fix for player legs not being rotated correctly when riding.
- Fix for Wolf heal tooltip.
- Fixed improper tooltip displayed when Player is holding a Lead and aiming at an aggressive mob.
- Fix for Potion of Weakness effect description having incorrect values.
- Fix for issue where Creepers hover off the floor.
- Fixed issue where Name Tags do not appear to work correctly on the Wither, Iron Golem and Wither Skeleton.
- Fix for player nametags not being colored.
- City Texture Pack - Daylight sensor changed to look more like a solar panel.
- Fix for issue where a horse wasn’t rendering while riding it.
- Fix for issue with Halloween Texture Pack textures.
Change log for Patch 1.12 - December 20th 2014
Changes and Additions:-
- Added new items
- Hardened Clay
- Stained Clay
- Block of Coal
- Hay Bale
- Activator Rail
- Block of Redstone
- Daylight Sensor
- Minecart with Hopper
- Minecart with TNT
- Redstone Comparator
- Weighted Pressure Plate
- Trapped Chest
- Firework Rocket
- Firework Star
- Nether Star
- Horse Armor
- Name Tag
- Horse Spawn Egg
- Added new Mobs
- Wither Skeletons
- Added new terrain generation features - Witch Huts.
- Replaced the Tutorial World with a new world containing some new mini-tutorials for the new functionality.
- Added Beacon interface.
- Added Horse interface.
- Added Hopper interface.
- Added Fireworks - Fireworks interface is accessible from the Crafting Table when you have the ingredients to craft a Firework Star or Firework Rocket.
- Added 'Adventure Mode' - You can only break blocks with the correct tools.
- Added lots of new sounds.
- Mobs, items and projectiles can now pass through portals.
- Repeaters can now be locked by powering their sides with another Repeater.
- Zombies and Skeletons can now spawn with different weapons and armor.
- New death messages.
- Name mobs with a Name Tag, and rename containers to change the title when the menu is open.
- Bonemeal no longer instantly grows everything to full size, and instead randomly grows in stages.
- A Redstone signal describing the contents of Chests, Brewing Stands, Dispensers and Jukeboxes can be detected by placing a Redstone Comparator directly against them.
- Dispensers can face in any direction.
- Eating a Golden Apple gives the player extra "absorption" health for a short period.
- The longer you remain in an area the harder the monsters that spawn in that area will be.
- New Game and Host options (Daylight Cycle, Keep Inventory, Mob options, Tile drop and a Regeneration option)
Change log for Patch 1.11 - December 20th 2014
- Added the trial Festive Mash-up Pack.
Change log for Patch 1.10 - December 3rd 2014
- Added Steampunk Texture Pack trial.
- Added Skyrim Mash-up Pack trial.
Change log for Patch 1.09 - October 31st 2014
- Fix for issue when player accepts an invite to a game using the Halloween Texture Pack when they don't have that pack.
Change log for Patch 1.08 - September 18th 2014
- Added Fantasy Texture Pack trial.
- Added Cartoon Texture Pack trial.
- Added Skin Pack 3 trial.
- Fix for the Player being able to destroy bedrock.
- Fix for Player can heal some Zombie Pigmen like Zombie Villagers.
- Fix for Players riding Boats/Minecarts sometimes being invisible to remote players.
Change log for Patch 1.07 - September 11th 2014
- Added Save Transfer
- Added new music tracks
- Fix for explosions damaging unrelated areas of the map.
- Fix for minecarts and pigs flickering when being ridden.
- Fix for 3D sound attenuation being incorrect.
- Fix for hitboxes on torches being incorrect sometimes.
- Fix for enchanted items not destroying blocks as quickly as they should.
- Fix for HUD repositioning when Tooltips are disabled.
Change log for Patch 1.06 - May 28th 2014
- Added Candy Texture Pack
- Added Natural Texture Pack
- Added Skin Pack 2
- Added Battle & Beasts Skin Pack 2
- More voice chat fixes.
- Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
- Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether gate at the same time.
- Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move, or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
- Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
- Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
- Fix for chunks not loading in maps - tends to be specific seeds.
- Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing CD has been ejected from a jukebox
- Fix for player being able to attach Signs to the Chest with a block placed above it.
- Fix for player being able to breed wild Ocelots.
- Fix for player being able to breed Ocelot with Cat.
- Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
- Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game's UI while player is falling into the Void in the End.
- Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
- Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 + blocks away from the primary player
- Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
- Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them, or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
- Fix for Leather Armour not displaying the enchantment glow.
- Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
- Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.
Change log for Patch 1.05 - April 2nd 2014
- Fix for voice chat issues.
- Fix for blocks reappearing after they are mined.
- Fix to random fall damage issue.
- Fix for slow chunk loading speed.
- Fix for Maps not correctly display at the game start.
- Fix for splitscreen audio issues.
- Fix for blocks not always showing damage in splitscreen.
- Fix for Enderdragon sounds.
- Changed Zombies rare loot drop to be Carrots, Potatoes or Iron Ingots.
- Fix for problems spawning Chickens, Wolves & Mooshrooms.
- Fix for problem causing first item in the quickselect bar to sometimes move to the inventory on opening the inventory.
- Changed repairing tools in the Inventory to only allow tools that are not enchanted (since you’d lose the enchantment).
- Fix for villager eggs in a dispenser not producing random professions.
- Fix for Iron Golems not stopping their attack when they’ve killed a skeleton.
- Fix for issue when players teleported while riding a pig or a minecart.
- Fix for animals climbing Cobblestone walls.
- Fix for attaching fences to cobblestone wall.
- Fix for Invisibility potion not making sheep completely invisible.
- Fix for Online ID being visible when using an invisibility potion.
- Fix for tamed wolves with invisibility becoming visible when swimming in water.
- Fix to let bonus chests spawn in pre-TU14 worlds.
- Fix to issue causing stationary network players to oscillate between two slightly different positions.
- Fix for unsynchronised audio.
- Fix for a double exit sound from the crafting and anvil menus.
Change log for Patch 1.04 (TU14) - March 20th 2014
Changes & Additions
- Added new items
· Emerald Ore
· Block of Emerald
· Ender Chest
· Tripwire Hook
· Enchanted Golden Apple
· Flower Pot
· Cobblestone Walls
· Mossy Cobblestone Walls
· Wither Painting
· Baked Potato
· Poisonous Potato
· Golden Carrot
· Carrot on a Stick
· Pumpkin Pie
· Night Vision Potion
· Invisibility Potion
· Nether Quartz
· Nether Quartz Ore
· Block of Quartz
· Quartz Slab
· Quartz Stair
· Chiseled Quartz Block
· Pillar Quartz Block
· Enchanted Book
- Added new recipes for Smooth Sandstone and Chiseled Sandstone.
- Added new Mobs - Zombie Villagers.
- Added new terrain generation features - Desert Temples, Desert Villages, and Jungle Temples.
- Added Trading with villagers.
- Added Anvil interface.
- Added sideways log placement.
- Changed placement of half blocks and other blocks on half blocks.
- Changed placement of upside down stairs and slabs.
- Wooden Buttons and Wooden Pressure Plates can be activated with Arrows.
- Can dye leather armor.
- Can dye wolf collars.
- Can control riding a pig with a Carrot on a Stick.
- Added different villager professions.
- Villagers spawned from a spawn egg will have a random profession.
- Furnaces can use wooden tools as a fuel.
- Ice and Glass panes can be collected with silk touch enchanted tools.
- Nether mobs can spawn in the Overworld from Portals.
- Creepers and Spiders are aggressive towards the last player that hit them.
- Mobs in Creative mode become neutral again after a short period.
- Remove knockback when drowning.
- Doors being broken by zombies show damage.
- Ice melts in the Nether.
- Cauldrons fill up when out in the rain.
- Pistons take twice as long to update.
- Pig drops Saddle when killed (if has one).
- Sky color in The End changed.
- String can be placed (for Tripwires).
- Rain drips through leaves.
- Levers can be placed on the bottom of blocks.
- TNT does variable damage depending on difficulty setting.
- Book recipe changed.
- Boats break Lily Pads, instead of Lily Pads breaking Boats.
- Pigs drop more Porkchops.
- Slimes spawn less in Superflat worlds.
- Creeper damage variable based on difficulty setting, more knockback.
- Fixed Endermen not opening their jaws.
- Added new Host Options for flying, invisibility and invulnerability for remote players.
- Added teleporting of players (using the player menu in-game).
- Furnace will return an empty bucket when fuelled by a bucket of lava.
- Updated Bonus Chest content with more items.
- Added new tutorials to the Tutorial World for new items and features.
- Updated the positions of the Music Disc Chests in the Tutorial World.
- Added new languages - Danish, Finnish, Latin American Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish and Turkish
- Various network issue fixes.
Change log for Patch 1.03 - January 13th 2014
- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
- Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
- Fix for being unable to join games at times (“The host has exited the game” message incorrectly being displayed).
- Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
- Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
- Fix for issue causing “No DLC offers available” message when converting trial to full version.
- Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
- Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
- Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
- Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it’s visible.
- Fix for “Where are we now” music disc
- Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
- A few rendering performance improvements
Dec 24, 2014Posted in: MCPS3: Recent & Upcoming Updates
Exactly. Most people think it's no big deal or "whatever, they texture pack was just a buck". But the point is, when you pay for something, you expect to be able to use what you pay for, right away. I could understand if they were saying it was a "Pre-Order", but it's not. I agree with you 100% Nevadander.
Dec 24, 2014If I give a gas station money, I get gas in return. U.S Cellular has a new phone out, if I pay, I get one. Give McDonalds a dollar, a Mcdouble one doth receive....Posted in: MCPS3: Recent & Upcoming Updates
Maybe my thinking is broken here but, uhhh... If it is available for purchase, shouldn't it be available?
Nov 7, 2014I will help you with the diamonds to you achievement. Just let me through it back too, so I can get the achievement. Sending you a friend request. Username the same as username here.Posted in: MCPSVITA: Looking For
Nov 6, 2014Im trying to get every achievement in this game. I just need Adventuring Time and Diamonds to you. Im having a bit of a problem with Adventuring time. Does anyone know if the achievement is cumulative between all your save files (like passing the time) or do you have to find 17 biomes in 1 file? I have tried getting the achievement through 6 random seeds as well as 2 seeds listed as all biomes in the seeds section of this forum and after filling out the map on all those files, still no luck. Also what are the 23 biomes in the vita version? And finally (a little off topic) if anyone wants to help me get the diamond to you! achievement just send me a friend request, my vita username is the same as this username. (Mertirillon)Posted in: MCPSVITA: Discussion
Oct 26, 2014This needs to happen, I have many friends who have the ps3 version that I want to play with but can't, I don't see why we can't, the ps3 and vita versions are identical, and they already work hand to hand with cross save. I know I'm not the only one who wants this. Please make it happen and many Minecraft players will rejoice.Posted in: MCPSVITA: Discussion
Oct 21, 2014padfoot922 posted a message on Minecraft PSVITA Edition: Official Bugs List [1.12]Posted in: MCPSVITA: Discussion
Really now? This is the initial release.. A patch fixing a crash and a few other things has been released. Obviously they won't be able to see every single bug in the game when it first comes out.. Just give it some time and the bugs will be fixed. If you didn't want all these bugs then you should've just waited a bit for 4J Studios to get a chance to fix all the bugs the people have been reporting.
Also, "when you have a android phone where minecraft is better than all the other console versions"? Okay so a version of Minecraft without the nether (with its mobs and potions) or the end (with its boss), no fishing, no boats, no enchantments, no sprinting, no sneaking, no proper redstone (working redstone circuits), villagers without trades and wonky controls? Not to mention the rest that the Pocket Edition is missing.. Yeah sure, Pocket Ediution has more blocks, infinite worlds, the Vita won't be able to get infinite worlds due to save size limits. The Pocket Edition will gets updates, but so will the Vita edition, I'm sure the Vita edition will be closer to PC Minecraft faster than Pocket Edition since a lot of complicated PC Minecraft content has already been added in. I'm actually surprised it's performing this well, considering it's an initial release.
Last thing "I want my money for reporting what you guys should reporting yourselfs!" So you expect 4J Studios to single out every single bug in the game by themselves? That would take long to test out every single feature in the game and every mechanic that will work with that specific feature. If there are a few thousand people playing the game, singling out bugs will be a lot easier, like I said, you can't expect a game's initial release to be perfect, especially a game like Minecraft.
Note that the patch has not been released in the United States yet.
Apr 22, 2014"Also, I just went to the Playstation 3 page for Minecraft, there isn't amy mention of the world size or limits... And if you consider it, why would they go to great lengths to list the differences or lack of features in the PS3 version as compared to the original?"Posted in: MCPS3: Discussion
They (the wiki) did, you just didn't look in right place: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Console_Edition
If you read the ps3 page, didn't the line "The gameplay in Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition is identical to the Xbox 360 edition" gave you a huge hint that it would probably be a good idea to check out the 360 page, where there's a solitary link about 360 edition gameplay- which just happens to be the same link I listed above?
"You think it'd be the responsibility of the developer to do so (list the limitations of the game)"
Oh good grief. Name me one game, by any developer, ever, that includes a list of the shortcomings of their game. That's what reviews are for. And 5 minutes checking out the threads of the forum here would give you more real info about the game than you could handle.
Sorry, no "poor baby's" here.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.