- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 3 months, and 13 days
Last active Fri, Oct, 8 2010 13:27:35
- 0 Followers
- 2 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 8, 2010Taking the battery out is crucial. 7 years ago I went to Europe and accidentally left my laptop turned on and left it on the couch. First off I blocked the fans which caused it to overheat and then the battery blew up. The battery acid wrecked a couch cushion and the computer had problems overheating for the next few years.Posted in: Alpha - Survival Multiplayer Discussion
If you can afford it buy fan that both raises your computer and cools beneath it. They are usually fairly cheap, $20 or so.
- To post a comment, please login.