- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 1 month, and 9 days
Last active Fri, Mar, 30 2012 11:57:09
- 0 Followers
- 76 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Mar 27, 2012Haha trust me if that happens, i will x) and, that would be kinda breaking your rules right? A FULL minecraft. Not something that was never implemented into it. I will attempt an on screen gui, but, it might havePosted in: MCPE: Discussion
Ots of bugs. We'll see.
Mar 27, 2012So, a wanna-be troller has lead me to attempting a project. If you think what im doing is impossible, or cannot be done, excuse the language, but **** off. Really. Back to point, i will try to export a full minecraft pc experience to my own app. I will be working on this for a bit, so expect nes and updates weekly on progress. I believe it can be done. Guess we'll see how much cam be accomplished.Posted in: MCPE: Discussion
EXPECTED FINISH DATE : May 10, 2012. Be patient. I do have school, testing, ect.'(almost end of year)
FEATURES : Full features of pc, if not, a vanilla type version. Some things absolutly cannot be done in pocket editon because of controls. Like speech in game. It will be close tho.
I will be using thr original minecraft as only a REFRENCE. I will not be copying files, because this can easily lead to file corruption. So. Raw is the way to go. Anyways, hope you guys stay tuned, and maybe something can be accomished. If not, there will be lots to learn from it. gonna flame, i will simply ignore your replies.
AS OF NOW IT WILL ONLY NE FOR IOS. I do not own an android device, so. Yea. Ill leave that up to a friend who will be coding beside me. Not on minecraft, but other mods.
Mar 26, 2012It depends. It COULD. Doesnt mean it will tho. If it does, it might only have features recommended for certain devices that can handle it. For example ipad > 2nd gen ipod. See what i mean? Im sure pe will always be available, but certain things like i said, could possibly be recommended for higher devices. Of course, dont take my word for it. Just what i think.Posted in: MCPE: Discussion
Mar 25, 2012Godlyx_xBeast posted a message on Comment if u believe redstone should be added to Pocket Edition.....If redstone and full online servers are implemented, im sorry. But i love traps... Just be warned. XDPosted in: MCPE: Discussion
Mar 21, 2012Posted in: MCPE: Show Your Creation
Exactly, im sure the final product will be good i mean really. Mojang has what, over 5mill sells in minecraft? They will go to there full potentialQuote from _AndrewAlber
Tbh that doesn't look very "Advanced" but it is still not final >.<
Mar 21, 2012Now lets not be throwing in hate towards the look guys, its not complete, and surely just a vanilla start. Something to work om ya know? Just wait. knowing mojang, we can all assume it will be updated just like everything elsePosted in: MCPE: Show Your Creation
Mar 20, 2012Posted in: MCPE: Discussion
Thanks Really hope that this is atleast accurate in someway. Hmm. Cannot wait to see all the improvments at the end of the year. So much to doQuote from BlackBoid
Bravo. I could not have put that any better.
Mar 20, 2012Been reading alot of the ideas on this thread, really nice to see alot of your guys's ideas Well, heres a list to i supposePosted in: MCPE: Discussion
- Creepers. Ohh yes that Ssssssss never gets old.
- Redstone foundation at least. I do love making secret rooms.
- Buckets - Hex editing is getting old.
- The ability to pick up ore
- Being able to do that crouch move to go further off the edge. Really....need...
80% NEARBY FUTURE HOPEFULLY
- Original mobs ( cows, chickens, skeletons, spiders, ect )
- No infinate items. To un realistic in Minecraft Logic x)
- Further render distance/ less fog. I hate that.. So so much..
- Items such as eggs, zombie flesh, diamond, bones, the basics. Need them.
- Exp system
- Food system
- Armour system
50% I COULD LIVE WITHOUT, BUT IT WOULD BE NICE
- Smart AI
- Actual inventory system. Its to un organized in my opinion.
- Being able to see the front of your skin. I like steves face
- Larger maps
- More bioms
- Something like the More items mod in survival. Idk, would make survival projects easier. Like testing mob traps.
- Less mob spawn rate in the same area. Swear 10 mobs spawn like right beside eachother..
- Minecarts/ tracks
- MCedit so creating "dungeons" or things like the spell bound caves, will be easier.
20% NOT EXPECTING, BUT HEY. I CAN DREAM.
- Future mobs/ more creative mobs ( Ghast, blaze, wolfs, ect )
- An a actuall lava level above bedrock
- Infinate world
- Infinate height
- The end
0% MOJANG, PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE WITH THIS STUFF..
- Screwed up textures like on pc. Just... Ew...
- Super advanced AI. I want to make mob traps, not a holding cell.
Thats all !
Mar 20, 2012Posted in: MCPE: Discussion
Couldnt explain it better but yea. Thats exactly what i mean. I think it could open much more possibilities with creations. For example, a survival world. Under bedrock is void. In other words, nothing. You fall endlessly to your death. So, some ideas would be to take out everything, dirt, bedrock, cobble, ores, ect, so all you have is void. But, first make a platform so you could implement a more detailed skyblock survival, rather than just being in the middle of some endless ocean. You get what im talking about? so much more could be done. Thanks for all the feed back to guys, really appreciate your thought!Quote from El_Visitor
Ok, do you mean change value for dirt in chunks.dat (dirt as an example) for diamond so that by changing that one value, all dirt in your' world (not inventory) is diamond?
So you'd have a layer of diamond covering the majority of the map instead of dirt.
Good idea, dunno if it'd work. just wanted to clarify.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.