If you'd like something automatic why not checkout some Technic or FTB modpacks? Or even just add something like IC2 to your client. I don't ever think Mojang will add anything of such nature.
- Registered Member
Member for 4 years, 1 month, and 13 days
Last active Mon, Jun, 12 2017 16:36:26
- 0 Followers
- 30 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Oct 17, 2016Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
That makes absolutely no sense; what do Shulker boxes have to do with diamond armor? They are not weapons nor armor; the best that they might do is allow you to carry extra sets of armor, but Mending makes that unnecessary.
Oct 14, 2016Posted in: Minecon
Six or seven days would be ridiculously long, and incredibly expensive for anyone to attend. Minecon tickets are for the whole weekend. There are no one-day tickets sold. Also the number of tickets sold is limited and have to be purchased in advance. There are no tickets sold at the door.
I don't understand you statement of "YouTubers sometimes don't have time to go to Minecon." There were MANY YouTubers there. People with millions of subscribers down to people with only a handful of subscribers. If they want or need to go bad enough, they will find a way to attend within those two days.
If you are speaking of logistics such as "I have to work weekends so I can't attend" then that comes down to poor planning. You will be informed months in advance of when the next Minecon is going to be and where it is going to be at. At that point, here is what you need to do:
- See if you can get time off of work for the convention. Add at least a day before and a day after the event, so schedule at least four days.
- Be prepared and have an EventBright account set up before tickets go on sale.
- Tickets will sell out in a matter of minutes. Make sure that you have enough money set aside for the day that tickets go on sale and be on the site just before they become available and click quickly! If you don't succeed in the first run, there will be a second run of tickets that will go on sale a few days later. This is your last chance, so be prepared for that as well.
- If you are lucky enough to get a ticket, find a hotel or motel near the event that is reasonably priced and book the room right away. You may have to pay a deposit up front on the room, so make sure you have the money set aside for that.
- You should also book your flight (if required) at that time as well since booking in advance is cheaper (make sure you have the money set aside to pay for your travel as well). If you are flying internationally you will also have to make sure you have a current passport. In the US it takes about 6-10 weeks to get a passport if you don't already have one.
Minecon was fun, but also exhausting. Two days was enough.
Oct 14, 2016Posted in: Server Support and Administration
I'm running Multiverse in my world to set up multiple gamemodes because Bungeecord is too expensive. When I do /spawn to go back to the hub, then go back through the portal into the world I was just in, I'm sent to the world spawn, not the last place I was in that world like in normal minecraft. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? If I didn't give enough details, I can give more if needed.
Jan 21, 2015Posted in: MCPS4: DiscussionI have no idea why you dug up a 3 month old thread.I think you selectively picked parts of what I said and put them together to make it sound like I said something else. BTW, there are some people who don't want or like mods- I don't. So?
If you look carefully, I actually just quoted your entire post. I'm not sure where you're getting this "selective" nonsense from. Also, you didn't say "some" people, you said "all of us don't." There's a rather large difference between the two sentiments. My main point was about Landayen, not you. There is no reason to be hostile to someone who posts a legitimate poll with a pertinent question. Simple as that.
Again, the quote I posted is your entire post, not just "part". Feel free to scroll up if you like.
Dec 22, 2009Posted in: SkinsQuote from SteGriff »How does this give you any advantage? Skinning isn't about locating which parts to colour in, it's about the artistic talent you apply. It's a good idea as a tool, and it's ridiculous to be bitter about it.
ding ding ding
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.