- Curse Premium
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 3 days
Last active Wed, Nov, 25 2020 10:51:00
- 1 Follower
- 98 Total Posts
- 11 Thanks
Aug 7, 2014There's currently a bug in which this seems to occur in some builds of Forge. I haven't been able to isolate which ones, because it always seems to work on the builds I run when I publish the mod.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I am currently working on an update to the mod in which Coffee Cups, Tea Cups and Empty cups will be programmed to be placed like the seeds of the mod seem to work. So can you plant tea seeds and coffee beans?
Aug 5, 2014Hey everyone,Posted in: Tutorials
I recently published a tutorial video on creating a Medieval Watchtower in Minecraft! I'd like some feedback on it.
I've recently become much more active on YouTube and I would greatly appreciate any support.
So if you enjoy the tutorial please subscribe to my channel and follow me on Twitter!
Jul 20, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from DevrightCan you make it for 1.7.2? I don't want to have to lose all of my mods, and have to switch everything.
I've had plans to do this since the beginning. I just fixed it. Version 1.0.1 should be fully compatible with both 1.7.2 and 1.7.10. Also it includes a few bug fixes and placing cups should now work again.
Jul 15, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from dlljsDan from The Diamond Minecart reviewed this mod and competed in the Bervage Stand competion with Dr. Trayaurus!
Watch it here:
Yeah, I saw it shortly after he released. I couldn't figure out how to embed videos on the forums so there is a link to it under the videos section.
Jul 14, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from DerpdatdropCan't place full or half cups, crash on placing empty cup...
What version of Minecraft are you playing? 1.7.2 or 1.7.10? There is no official support for 1.7.2 yet, but I will make a version as soon as I get back from camping in about 5 days. Also if you are using 1.7.10 what build of forge are you using? I didn't experience any problems when testing it in build 1180. And since you said you are receiving a crash when placing the empty cup, a log might help me resolve the problem easier.
Jul 13, 2014Well tell me what you think! After a solid week or so of working on this I'd really appreciated some feedback.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 12, 2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Coffee and Tea Mod is a Forge-based Minecraft Mod that fully implements coffee and tea in the game including plants (with custom 3d models), cups (with custom 3d models), seeds and potion effects from each drink. I will keep this mod updated and add new features overtime but the concept is a finished product. If you have any suggestions for this mod or would like to submit better artwork (which would be gladly accepted as by no means am I an artist) feel free to do as a post below.
Coffee Cup (left), Tea Cup (Center), Empty Cup (Right)
Shows all the items that the Coffee and Tea Mod adds in it's Creative Tab
Coffee & Tea plants at various stages of growth.
- The Villagers can now trade for various items in the mod.
- Tea Leaves now need to be ground on the Mortar and Pestle
- The Bounding boxes for each bush growth state now match the model.
- Mortar and Pestles have different textures based on durability level.
- Coffee and Tea Spawn in now spawn in Dungeon Chests and Mineshaft Chests.
- Coffee and Tea Bushes now spawn naturally in plains and extreme hill biomes.
- Cups now need to be cooked in a furnace after being made from clay (to harden)
- Mortar and Pestles can now be placed and used rather than using the recipe
- Water now needs to be boiled before being used to make Coffee or Tea
- Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves stack to 64 again.
- Coffee with Sugar
- Update Notifier
- Cups are no longer placed on crafting tables when right-clicking them w/ a cup in your hand.
- The bug where cups wouldn't place for certain people should now be completely fixed.
- Farmland underneath bushes no longer turns to dirt when recieving a block update.
- Items from Bushes now drop directly in the players inventory.
- Cups can now be placed in all 4 directions.
- The particles for when the tea plants and coffee plants are broken now display properly.
- Using the "pick block" feature (from creative) now returns the appropiate item when used on cups and plants.
- Compatible with both 1.7.2 & 1.7.10
Outdated Mod Review by TheDiamondMinecart
Below is a short list of planned features I will add any good suggestions I see to it and any new ideas I come up with in the future:
- Kettles will be able to hold 8 cups of water and will make a whistling sound when done.
- Different sized coffee and tea bushes (will occur randomly)
- Better models for bushes (you will be able to see the stem)
- Coffee Maker?
- Hot Chocolate
- Dyeing Cups different colors
- Apple Cider
- Kiln to make cups
- Plates that can be eaten off of.
The downloads for the mod are available on my website below:
Source Code (GitHub)
Below is a link to the GitHub repository.
Just remember that the source code is strictly for educational purposes only and should not be modified and publicly redistributed. Although, it is fine if you modify it for private use (you do not repost it or share it).
Mod LicenseThis document is Copyright © 2014 by Glorfindel22 (A.K.A RichardPlaysMC) (hereafter referred to as "The Owner") and is the intellectual property of The Owner. Only MinecraftForum.net, mcmodcenter.net, and planetminecraft.com are able to host any of The Owner's material without consent of The Owner. It may not be placed on any website or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Follow me on twitter for updates regarding my mods. I also have another mod I am developing called the Recipe Expansion Pack.
Special Thanks to
- Pharade who contributed many of the textures and images.
- LazyGom who contributed the Korean translation.
Jul 10, 2014Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from NinjaPhenixSeems like a good mod.
I would suggest a recipe for packed ice(possible 9 ice blocks(not cubes))
I forgot to mention this other than in the changelog, but I just added this last update.
Jun 10, 2014Glorfindel22 posted a message on [Modjam 4]Elemental Caves - Vanilla Cave System OverhaulAwesome mod! I decided to do a mod review on it. If you are accepting them feel free to post it in the official post.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
@SoBiohazardous: I have also been doing a Mod myself. It's in my signature and it is the first mod I have ever publicly released so I'd appreciate some feedback. I'm actually working on an update right now so any suggestions you have could be incorporated into it.
Apr 26, 2014I just updated the mod and one of the changes includes stronger clear glass. The mod has also been tested and works with build 1060 of Forge.Posted in: WIP Mods
Apr 6, 2014Just updated the mod to v0.1.5 which adds several new features and bug fixes.Posted in: WIP Mods
any chance of making your clear glass a little harder - say the same blast resistance as cobblestone perhaps ? Would give me a chance to build windows in my nether house ....... thanks again
Sorry didn't notice this comment until now I will add it on the list of things to do for the next update.
Mar 30, 2014Thanks for the server files. They were quit helpful in fixing the bug, I figured out what the issue was and it appears to be fixed. The new version 0.1.3 includes the bug fixes for multiplayer as well as the a few other fixes.Posted in: WIP Mods
Mar 28, 2014It should work fine on the client side, but I haven't done any testing on the server-side so I'll look into it this weekend.Posted in: WIP Mods
Mar 27, 2014What build of Forge are you using? I only tested the mod in build 1047.Posted in: WIP Mods
Mar 27, 2014Well there have been many issues and delays since I first started updating this to 1.7.2 on March 4, but the update is finally complete and I also have some new features. I also plan on updating this mod in the future every week.Posted in: WIP Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.