- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 4 months, and 23 days
Last active Thu, Apr, 16 2015 17:26:22
- 0 Followers
- 38 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Sep 22, 2013General_Anarchy posted a message on [WIP][1.5.x][Forge] MechroMagik Mod - Magik + Machineis this mod dead or is it going to get a 1.6 update?Posted in: WIP Mods
Sep 19, 2013General_Anarchy posted a message on [V1.6.4+] Utility Chests Mod [Mod Version 2.3.4][SSP&SMP]Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Annysia
I would rather have a cobble deleting chest. I always end up with cobble that I just destroy.
playing with mods that add transmutation cobble en masse becomes fairly helpful
Sep 19, 2013General_Anarchy posted a message on [1.7.X][FORGE] B0bCraft! Restarted Dev! Now with RF Machines, Magic and Mobs! Leave your suggestions!Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from B0bGary
1. like wax capsules
7. like piping but buckets that store more than one source would be really cool
13. i love ae but the power requirements stack up pretty quick. i mostly wanted a triple wide chest for aesthetic purposes
30. maybe a turtle...
and hooray for multiblocks!
btw are you planing on having this mod be 1.6+ or is it going to be updated with 1.5.2?
Sep 18, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Delocuro
We're DEFINITELY not back-porting, but if you click on the Older Versions link (under the main download link), there is one 1.5.2 version in there. However, use it at your own risk. That was from way back before we even posted the thread, so there's likely tons of bugs and missing features. The IDs are also completely different between the 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 versions, so you probably won't be able to smoothly transfer your 1.5 world to 1.6 I highly recommend just updating to 1.6 since there's quite a lot that could go wrong with 1.5, but if you really want to try it, go ahead.
it looks like a great mod but until TE is 1.6 im stayin in the past... unless your machines will be able to cover it (once that section is out of course)
Sep 18, 2013General_Anarchy posted a message on [V1.6.4+] Utility Chests Mod [Mod Version 2.3.4][SSP&SMP]i would love to see a cobble gen chest...Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sep 18, 2013i would love to see a minimod that adds an ender ore that you mine and get either an ender pearl or something like an ender pearl dust that when crafted in a 3x3 gives an ender pearl. just a suggestionPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Sep 18, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Delocuro
Thanks! You (hopefully) shouldn't have to wait too long for the "more content" part, as progress on Extrapolated Mob Drops appears to be going extraordinarily well! If all goes well, expect a pretty large update in about a monthish.
are you planning on a back port or should i just enjoy it when i update to 1.6?
Sep 18, 2013this is looking really good, once there is a bit more content (and i update to 1.6) i will download for surePosted in: Minecraft Mods
Sep 18, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
the lexicon can't do it automatically
Sep 18, 2013General_Anarchy posted a message on [1.7.X][FORGE] B0bCraft! Restarted Dev! Now with RF Machines, Magic and Mobs! Leave your suggestions!ooh darn i forgot a cobble gen like te's, and multiblocks galore, that should be all...Posted in: WIP Mods
Sep 18, 2013General_Anarchy posted a message on [1.7.X][FORGE] B0bCraft! Restarted Dev! Now with RF Machines, Magic and Mobs! Leave your suggestions!i have a bunch of ideas/ requestsPosted in: WIP Mods
1. i would love a liquid storage can similar to the forestry or ic2 ones (preferable a lava one and a water one together would make obsidian)
2. a couple liquids/ tanks (liquid energy and mj/ a way to convert your new power, if you plan on implementing one, into mj)
3. an early game piping/sorting system
4. a way to create power (preferably mj's)
5. a way to store power (tiered)
6. a way to triple ore to into ingots (fairly expensive or some other balance)
7. an early game way to transfer liquid
8. some better alternative to redstone
9. a way to change different mods ingots into the same kind (similar to the mfr unifier)
10. a player powered engine for early game (similar to forestry's clockwork engine)
11. a transmutation system
12. some way to automate farming/ mining
13. a triple wide chest (mostly so i dont go crazy with stupid vanilla chests)
14. a way to store many items in a small space
15. a way to autocraft
16. a couple of endgame items
17. a dimension (preferably with grass the color of jungles)
18. a biome (preferably with grass the color of junglegrass but without all the leaves)
19. an efficient way to get rid of many leaves (similar to the effect of dartcraft mitts)
20. a way to extend you inventory (like the dart craft or forestry backpacks)
22. a midway point between nether and end
23. a way to get npc's to build for you (similar to the system implemented by the 1.2.5 minecolony)
24. a sleeping effect similar to the outdated somnia
25. a way to rotate stairs/ other things (maybe a wrench?)
26. an in way to make cobble into smooth stone without having to smelt it (so that you can make your early house look better, maybe a rose and blaze powder and it could have an effect similar to the fire flower from mario)
27. some way to go up floors without stairs (similar to the effect by thaumcrafts arcane levitators)
28. a way to pump large pools of lava into a tank in the overworld (and maybe and engine that runs of lava)
29. something that has an effect like ender io's reservoir or te's aqueous acumulator
30. some form of pet
well thats all i got take or leave it
Sep 15, 2013General_Anarchy posted a message on [1.6.4] Engineer's Toolbox - Customizable Modular Machines!im confused as to how you get a grinder to import into the furnace and then into a chest.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.