You love them or you hate them but you cant deny that watching a deathclaw attack a creeper or zombie or any weird mob you might have in the game wouldnt be fun to watch.
This would allow you the player to hatch grow ride an tame a deathclaw to help you in your minecraft world.
How to obtain a deathclaw
- Find a baby deathclaw that is alone feeding them beef to tame them.
- Fight a deathclaw hope to drop an egg upon death this might be a 10 to 20% chance of dropping
- Raid a deathclaw nest hoping that you wont be attack during your raid.
Now you have the egg
- You will have to craft either an incubator or a nest in order to hatch your newly found egg
- Incubation will take about 4 minecraft days but if you sleep through the night it will take 8 days
- To tame a deathclaw from an egg you must be there when it hatches so that it can imprint on you other wise it might imprint on the closet mob
- The egg will have cracks an shake in the finally moments it has left before giving you your baby.
Your new best friend
- Once your egg(s) hatch you will need to craft a nursery to hold your new baby(ies)
- To pick up your new baby simply right click them an you will hold them in your arms. Yes both arms so you cant fight or craft until you set them down.
- The nursery will just allow you keep your new deathclaw somewhere safe-ish an to feed them. Feeding them will help them grow in to powerful adults
- Of course being babies they cant chew so you will need to make 'milk' . The milk is made of liquid cow, pig, or chicken meat an a bucket of milk. Adding potions like strength or speed to the milk will affect the out come of your deathclaw.
- Your deathclaw will grow to full size in about one minecraft week being 3 and a half blocks tall
- This deathclaw will protect you till the day it dies attacking any hostile mob you command it to kill.
- Deathclaw hand-this melee weapon can drop from deathclaws giving you there terrifiying clawed hand to use. It deals 13 attack damage an has 15 to 20% drop rate
- Deathclaw steaks- 2 to 3 steaks will drop form slain deathclaws an can be cooked to give you better saturation then most foods
- Deathclaw Eggs- A rare drop 10 to 20% chance to get a single egg that can be hatched to give you the best guard ever
- Deathclaw Saddle- A craftable saddle made from tempered leather an iron that you can attach to your deathclaw to ride