This has, for a long time, been one of my favorite must-have mods.. Optifine has got to find a better way to handle the mess it makes... ugh
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 9 months, and 4 days
Last active Sun, Nov, 26 2017 10:02:31
- 0 Followers
- 57 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Oct 13, 2016GOHpsycho posted a message on MalisisDoors 1.12.2-7.3.0 / 1.11.2-6.1.3 (01/02/2018)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 9, 2013GOHpsycho posted a message on (1.7.2) (whitelist) ~Brand New~ Welcome to "More Than Minecraft", we are a survival server that is 100% vanilla Minecraft. ~24/7Why do you want to join this server: It sounds like a fun server with good players a great staffPosted in: PC Servers
How did you hear about this server: This thread
Location: Ohio, USA
In Game Name: GOHpsycho
Nov 7, 2013In Game Name: GOHpsychoPosted in: PC Servers
Location: Ohio, USA
Lady or Sir: Bro
Length of experience in Minecraft: Early Alpha
Favorite Thing About Minecraft: Exploring. Building
Favorite Block In Minecraft: The mighty versatile cobblestone.
Screenshots/Video of previous builds/worlds:
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Skype Name: GOHpsycho
May 10, 2013GOHpsycho posted a message on Castra Civitaz [1.5.2][MATURE 18+][WHITELIST][64 Slots] VANILLA MINECRAFT SURVIVAL SERVERIGN: GOHpsychoPosted in: PC Servers
Specialty: Compact Underground Building, Farming, Mob Diffusion, Psychotically handing out candy to children, Grief Prevention
Favorite Aspect of SMP: Hiding from real life...
Least Favorite Aspect of SMP: Realizing that I have to get back to real life...
Who referred you to this server or how you found us?: Found you on MC Forums
Sep 14, 2012GOHpsycho posted a message on GreenHaven Prison - Looking for BetaTesters & BuildersUsername: GOHpsychoPosted in: Server Recruitment
What is the server's name?: GreenHaven Prison
How do you spell "Golden Apple": << "Golden Apple"
Timezone/Country: EST (GMT +5)
How long have you been playing MC: I've been playing MC since early Alpha
Amount of Cereal consumed in one sitting: About half a box... does that make me look fat?
Favorite Color: Orange
If a triangle is happy and a square is sad, what is a rectangle?: Disappointed.
Jan 10, 2012GOHpsycho posted a message on [1.2.3] Willie's Resolution Changer (DISCONTINUED) (Rights to this Released)I really like the resolution changer! Is there any way possible you could make it for ZombieCraft?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 3, 2012With the approaching MC API I know Mods will begin flooding the MC scene more than ever. The imagination and ideas from the community is overwhelming to say the least, and here is my recent ideas...Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Please feel free to go with any idea you see here and use it as if it were your own.
I'm sure I'm not the only one to think of this.... :smile.gif:
... MOD Ideas ...
- Mutant Mod The basic idea of this Mod is:
- MusicBox The basic idea of this Mod is:
- Wide Rails and Carts The basic idea of this Mod is:
1) If Zombie meat is eaten (I'm guessing after so many at once, say 3), then the player will become a Mutated Half Zombie.
2) The screen will change, you become faster, stronger, jump higher, and Zombies will only attack if provoked.
3) The downside would be that you cannot build in this mode.
4) You must eat more Zombie meat to stay in this mode.
5) The affects would wear off after a certain amount of time.
Think of the MP possibilities...
1) Multiple CD's could be placed into the Jukebox.
2) A new GUI would be added to the Jukebox.
3) The GUI would control what CD is played. It could also add the ability to make a 'Playlist'(which could be saved).
4) It also adds the options: Stop, Play, Play Random, Skip, Repeat, Continuous.
5) It would add new Distance Mode Options: Normal(you can hear it at a normal distance), Local(only within the walls built around it) and World(self-explanatory).
6) A new Item could be crafted: The Jukebox Remote which has the same GUI options above^ with unlimited distance.
1) A new Rail and Cart system that is twice as wide and long as normal Carts and Rails.
2) The Wide Rail and Cart system is SP and MP.
3) Wide Carts are for multiple players to ride.(Wide Cart hold 4 Players)
4) Wide Rails have a new powered Speed Setting Rail that send Carts at a Constant Speed: Slow, Normal, Fast.
5) Wide Rails have a new powered Boarding Rail that waits for a selected # of seconds then sends cart automatically.
6) Wide Rails have a new powered Unloading Rail that stops for a selected # of seconds, then re-sends the cart.
7) Wide Rails have new self-powered Overhead Rails that can be placed in Mid-Air. (used for Sky-Rail travel)
8) Wide Carts have new Double-Carts for 8 passengers.
9) Wide Carts have new Storage-Carts that hold 2 Double-Chests.
10) Wide Carts have new Enclosed Standing-Carts (cart doesn't have seats)
11) Wide Carts have new Enclosed Seated-Carts used for Overhead Rails.
12) Wide Carts have a new Cart-Link that links carts together. (up to ?? carts)
I hope this thread has captured the attention of the great Modders out there.
Please comment and use these ideas!!! Thanks for your time!
Dec 31, 2011GOHpsycho posted a message on [1.0.0] MineSurvival No Whitelist! No Lag! [WorldGuard | Lockette | iConomy | Sign ShopsWhat is the IP plz?Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Nov 20, 2011applying for staff: builderPosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
How long you played minecraft: about a yr and a half
Are you good with plugins: learn fast
Are you a grifer hack or spamer: no no no
Location: Ohio, USA
Why do you want to join?:We played together on EpicCraft. Good to see you BTW :smile.gif:
What can you contribute to our world?:If you remember; Stupidism, rcordeiro, YouSmellWierd, and myself built Silver Falls. I play 4+ hrs a day, I'm efficient with redstone wiring, and I'm always willing to lend a helping hand.
Oct 25, 2011GOHpsycho posted a message on ░▒▓ Minecraft Underground ▓▒░ Survival, Towns, Friendly, No Lag!, 24/7, 99.9% Uptime, Griefer-FreeI understand the instructions stated above and I will be on my best behavior on this server.Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
My IGN is: GOHpsycho
Oct 14, 2011GOHpsycho posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!Would love to see perhaps a way that Werewolves could change ONLY during a full moon as per 1.9pre4..Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.