Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows whether or not this mod is compatible with Magic Farm 3. Thanks in advance! The mod looks great.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 4 months, and 11 days
Last active Tue, Apr, 19 2016 05:55:08
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Mar 14, 2016Fugglemonkey posted a message on Epic Siege Mod - Extremely deadly mob AI for hardcore players [1.7.10, 1.10.2]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sep 7, 2012Hello, I need some help diagnosing a serious issue. I logged on today on a server I own to find that huge sections of minecart track are just gone, as are the torches along them. Here are the detailsPosted in: Server Support and Administration
-We use bukkit for 3.1.2 as well as the latest spout and spout craft mods/clients
-We have 37 plugins active, some of them pertaining to rail cart systems.
- The track rests on a sky bridge which is STILL there, only the track and torches are missing
- The track is level, therefore flooding cannot be the cause because we're talking about .5km of track
- It's a beastnode server, and there are only 3 of us who play on it, but no previous white list was in effect.
- I cannot place track on the bridge like before, but I can place other cobblestone blocks
- Doing a map viewer comparison of before and after, it seems the tracks are indeed missing
- Track we found a few nights before and stored away are missing from chests.
- no other missing items as far as I can tell.
- The actual time of this occurrence is unknown.
This is really bothering me. I need to know if this is a possible plugin issue, server theft, game glitch or act of god. I appreciate any insight into the matter.
- To post a comment, please login.