The survival games are EPIC!!! Had a lot of fun, I urge other players to come check the server out
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 10 months, and 12 days
Last active Fri, May, 26 2017 11:53:39
- 0 Followers
- 479 Total Posts
- 24 Thanks
May 26, 2017Freerider829 posted a message on Syncope Servers | Towny | Survival | Creative | Mob Arena | Hunger Games | EconomyPosted in: PC Servers
Jun 12, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Wish I knew why I was denied anyway.
Jun 11, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
You treat these applications like they're for a high-paying job. It's a Minecraft server. There are a hundred million out there, so you need to loosen up. I'd be surprised if you have even passed 5 players yet.
/salt salt salt
May 27, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
Minecraft Username: QuietTime
How much experience do you have with Minecraft? Since Alpha 1.3_01, with over 10,000 hours on log.
About how often do you plan on playing on our server? I enjoy servers with new maps man, so probably a lot.
What can you offer to our community? Experience, XP farms, mining, collaborative efforts, yeah man.
May 27, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
- Minecraft Username: QuietTime
- Skype Username: This is not given out publicly.
- Age: 21
- For how long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha 1.3_01.
- How often do you play Minecraft? Just getting back into it man. Depends on what server I'm on. If it's a great server I'm on MC whenever I can be.
- What time zone are you located in? Central.
- Is English your first language? If not, what is your first language, and can you speak English fluently on Minecraft related things?: English is my first language, so yes.
- Have you ever been banned from another server (If yes, why?) DON'T LIE! We will know: Of course I have. People get salty over legit everything I do, and I pay the price.
- Do you have a team spirit and can you collaborate with others?: Sure. As long as they aren't just mooching off of me.
- What is your motivation to enter our server?: Looking for a vanilla server that isn't crapped on with mods or command block codes. It seems like people don't even understand what vanilla is. Hoping you do.
- Why should we choose you?: I have experience, and I'm always supporting a collaborative effort. I know how to do things very efficiently (Example being using triangulation and slope methods to find where two ender eyes converge, marking the Stronghold.) and I can get things done quick. Here's a question for you: Why does your server deserve my time?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, what are your redstone skills? (1 being a lever to open a door and 10 being sethbling): 5-6. I'm alright I guess.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, what are your building skills? (1 being a dirt house and 10 being Keralis): 7-8. Pretty good at it.
- Are you really busy in life? Can we trust you for group events and builds, if you say you will be there to help?: I have a job, but I'll be on whenever I can.
- If you find stuff lying on the ground, what do you do?: These questions, man? Really? Fine. Put it in a box and label it.
- Do you have a YouTube channel? If so, provide the link here: No.
- How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?: Mbuya should help me answer that man.
Cheers. I have some questions for you too if you decide to follow up on this.
May 26, 2015Posted in: PC Servers
First Name: Evan
Skype: Not released publicly. PM me for it.
Why do you want to be apart of our server? Other vanilla servers aren't really vanilla, the recent ones I applied for have command blocks and crap. Looking for a fresh, real vanilla experience to play with the MC community.
What Experience do you have with Minecraft? What Version did you start in? Lotta digging, man. Lot of general experience, I started in Alpha 1.3_01.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so describe why. Everyone has. Someone griefed my stuff and I got insanely salty over it.
Have you ever played Survival Multi-Player Before? WELL YEAH?
Please answer the following categories in a rating of 1-10 and give a quick description.
Building: Depends on how much time I have for the project, man.
Redstone: 8 or 9. I can make an Ender XP farm out of memory.
PvP: 6 or 7. I like bows.
Collaboration with other players: 5-6. I like to be independent but will still take part in a community. Like a half-and-half, yknow?
Do you have Youtube? If so provide a link. I won't be recording my gameplay. It's a waste of time to be honest with you.
May 26, 2015Freerider829 posted a message on All are welcome! StellarCraft Survival Server! (Running GameMode4 Modules!)Posted in: PC Servers
Hey, I've changed my ign to QuietTime if you can incorporate it. Thanks.
May 25, 2015Freerider829 posted a message on All are welcome! StellarCraft Survival Server! (Running GameMode4 Modules!)Posted in: PC Servers
Minecraft IGN: Freerider829
Location: Minnesota, US
Reason for applying:I want to play minecraft, but with vanilla. It seems that every server is loaded with plugins, which SUCKS. I'd love to be apart of this community and contribute to the experience
Skype: Not publicly given.
Favorite Block: Smoothstone brick.
Sep 27, 2014Age(optional): 18, soon to be 19.Posted in: PC Servers
Preferred way of communication (Skype, Steam, minecraft chat etc.): All 3 of those work.
Minecraft name: Freerider8292
Why you would like to join my server: I'm looking for a new vanilla server with people that appreciate the true vanilla experience
What you would do most while playing on this server: Probably dig a ton and give stuff I get to other people.
Sep 26, 2014Freerider829 posted a message on Stupidguy877's Vanilla survival server whitelist EASY APPLYMinecraft name: Freerider829Posted in: PC Servers
why you whant to join: I'm looking for a vanilla server that doesn't suck, mmkay?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.