Quote from SiikiKala
register at vvarmachine.com and post a application there to get the IP.
Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
Quote from zeldahuman
Every new double-tall flower starts with the prefix "double_plant," so... -
Other new flowers (these have the prefix "flower"):
- _paeonia_bottom/top.png (called Peony in-game.)
- _rose_bottom/top.png (called Rose Bush in-game.)
- _sunflower_back/front.png (This is the actual sunflower part, at the top. Haha.)
- _sunflower_bottom/top.png (the stem of the sunflower.)
- _syringa_bottom/top.png (called Lilac in-game)
That's all the new flowers! Need the filenames of any other new 1.7 stuff? Lemme know.
- _allium.png (pink flower)
- _dandelion.png (this should already be your "yellow flower." If the name doesn't match, change it to this, haha.)
- _houstonia.png (called Azure Bluet in-game.)
Quote from Wistable
This may be my new favorite texture pack. Everything is so soft on the eye, and the texture for the brick is gorgeous (I'm always sold by brick textures).
Question: Are the new logs and planks not yet updated? Not trying to be a nuisance, just wondering. c:
Quote from Seradicus
I got you that star, 50th rep. You're welcome.(It was all me, no one else helped.)
So, I tried my hand a new design for cobble. I'd be doing CTM again, but I want to know what people think of the general look.
I'm quite partial to the design myself. The old cobblestone would likely serve as stone brick, at least for now.
(600% zoom, tiled 2x2)
Quote from siaba__m
stone, stone is far the hardest block to texture to me... this is the current stone texture on my pack:
i'm so ashamed of myself