Hey i found this mod i think its pretty sick: http://adf.ly/FlAjs
I think its a bit too OP :/ whoever the maker is, lower the OP haha.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 8 months, and 4 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 21 2013 03:26:45
- 0 Followers
- 8 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 12, 2012Finchyman69 posted a message on Keystone Survival! -- Fully 1.4.5 Updated! -- Open 24/7 -- Teamspeak! -- Dedicated Staff -- 50 Slots -- Economy -- Survival -- MHi guys, it me Finch. Now ive been thinking about what I have done and what can be done to stop it from happening again and yes i was wrong with what I did and I made mistakes but I have been gone for almost half the year now and i would really like to come back to the server because minecraft has been boring ever since i left. Im sorry again and I really do hope that you can find it inside you to let me back for 1 last chance on this amazing server.Posted in: PC Servers
Aug 7, 2012Finchyman69 posted a message on Arcturus Survival [MC: 1.3.1] - [24/7 LAG FREE] - [Pure Survival] - [PvP] - [Griefing][b]In-Game Name:[/b] Finchyman69Posted in: PC Servers
[b]Preferred Name:[/b] Finchy
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] 05/08/1996
[b]Are you mature?:[/b] Yes
[b]Are you sure?:[/b] Yes
[b]About you:[/b] I am a player who is indubitably undisputed and can take in whatever others throw at me, sometimes people take things to far but when i am around i am there to stop it from happening
[b]Notes:[/b] I hope i can get onto this server to test how well set out it is and how fun and friendly the other players are
Jul 22, 2012Finchyman69 posted a message on AfrowCraft! iConomy! Chest Shop! Lwc! And LOTs more!This is a great server and it meets all of those high expectations that other servers barely manage to get close. I recommend this server to anyone who wants to have a good time with a few mates. Hope to see you all on AfrowCraftPosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Apr 23, 2012Finchyman69 posted a message on Keystone Creative! -- Fully 1.4.5 Updated! -- Freebuild Gameplay -- Free Items -- Friendly Staff -- 24/7 -- Lots of Land!Guys im calling nistunes Spawn on (unsafe) lol i made it upto here with Finchy's skillPosted in: PC Servers
Mar 15, 2012Finchyman69 posted a message on Keystone Creative! -- Fully 1.4.5 Updated! -- Freebuild Gameplay -- Free Items -- Friendly Staff -- 24/7 -- Lots of Land!Hi ben its finchy here :D, i was just talking to the guys on the server and we were woundering if there would be any way to make it so the idiots that ask for op get their 20hour trusted limit changed to 40hours, if you know what i mean :D. hope you see this and reply, keep the great server going.Posted in: PC Servers
Feb 20, 2012Finchyman69 posted a message on Keystone Creative! -- Fully 1.4.5 Updated! -- Freebuild Gameplay -- Free Items -- Friendly Staff -- 24/7 -- Lots of Land!Posted in: PC ServersQuote from Fireslug87
I've been seeing some great creations developing so far!
Just a reminder, make sure you make a post in this thread that has screenshot(s) of your creation and a warp location to it at anytime before the deadline (March 3rd) .
Here is the small freebuild contest for those of you who are interested. If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment, pm me on the forums or on the server.
Hey Everyone! I'm starting up a small freebuild contest on the Keystone Creative Server.
The objective is to build any creation you desire (must follow server rules) within a size limit of 35x35x35 blocks. This means your creation must be no larger than 35 blocks in width, 35 blocks in length, and 35 blocks in height. You can build anywhere you want in the server. Go to /warp fire contest to see the size limit.
1. Only trusted can participate in this contest. Members can participate as long as they gain trusted status before the creation deadline, which will be March 3, 2012. The reason for this is so that trusted can create warps for their creations.
2. Modmins are not eligible to participate in this contest (sorry). Donators can participate only if they lose their donator status and become trusted approximately before the deadline (give or take a few days).
3. You must build your creation from the ground up. Please do not build underground structures or dig down to bedrock. It's hard to judge underground creations. The only exception to this rule is if you need to place redstone circuitry underground for your creation.
4. You must build your creation by yourself. No teams allowed. You can ask for advice, but you must do all the work.
5. Follow the server rules at all times when building your creation.
6. Please go easy on water/ice/lava and protect requests.
7. Please do not use previous creations for this contest. You must build a new creation.
Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification from the contest.
Deadline for Creation
1. The deadline for completing your creation will be 12:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time on March 3, 2012.
2. You must create a post on this thread that has a screenshot and a warp location of your creation by the deadline (March 3). You can talk about your creation as well or explain what it does (i.e. redstone contraption)
1. There will be a voting period right after the deadline for creation passes.
2. I will make a post that contains all of the entries for the contest to make it easier to see the creations.
3. This voting period will go from 12:00 P.M. PST March 3 to 12:00 P.M. PST March 10.
4.Participants in the contest are highly encouraged to vote. Participants cannot vote for their own creations.
5. Anyone (members, trusted, donators, modmins) is allowed to vote for a creation. You can vote for up to two different creations.
6. You must send me a private message with your votes. Do not post who you want to vote for on the forums.
7. Anyone who obnoxiously advertises (i.e. vote for me!) their creations on the Keystone Creative server may be disqualified. It is perfectly acceptable to show others your creation, but do not say "vote for my creation please".
1. After the voting period passes I will count the votes and post the winners on this forum.
2. The top three participants who get the most votes (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place) will all get free donator status for a month (funded by me) within a week of winning.
3. If there is a tie for third place, the contestants that are tied for third will have a best of 5 spleef contest. The winner will get third place.
If you have any questions about this contest, feel free to private message me on the forum or on the server.
Most importantly, have fun! :smile.gif:
I have finished my creation and the warp is /warp Hillside Home
after you do this turn around and my creation is the center one
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.