A collection of CTM maps by TikaroHD
(Screenshot is from SP3 - Entropy)
Also, check out this lovely trailer for Entropy, made by BlackLizard:
Searching for my maps? Go to Simulation Protocol Archive hosted on my Github for reliable access to all of them. The page also contains more details about each of the maps.
This thread will hold only the minimal information about my maps in case the GitHub page is unavailable. To everyone who has, is, or will be playing my maps - thank you! This has been an enjoyable part of my life, and the community was a big part of it.
- Do not play on peaceful difficulty. Use Easy or higher (Normal is recommended).
- Do not use mods/glitches to give yourself an advantage.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map (these are usually high mountains or bedrock/barrier walls).
- Do not create nether portals.
- Do not craft or move Ender Chests.
- Do not cheat villager trades. Use the exact items required.
- Your objective is to find and complete the Wool Monument.
- You cannot craft objective items for the Monument, except for metal/gem blocks.
SP3 - Entropy - Linear Open World, 15 objectives, made for Minecraft 1.12 + Optifine
SP2 - Overload - Linear-Branching, 16 objectives + 4 bonus objectives, made for Minecraft 1.7
SP1 - Animosity - Linear-Branching, 16 objectives + 4 bonus objectives, made for Minecraft 1.7
Ligebied - Branching, 3 objectives, made for Minecraft 1.10
Phantasm - Branching, 3 objectives, made for Minecraft 1.8
Sound of an Old Age - Linear-Branching, 3 objectives, made for Minecraft 1.7
Blizzard - Semi-Linear, 3 objectives, made for Minecraft 1.7
Sandstorm - Linear, 3 objectives, made for Minecraft 1.7
- You are allowed to make videos\streams of my maps and monetize them.
- You are not allowed to make money from my maps in any other way.
- You are not allowed to re-upload or mirror link my maps.
- I am not responsible for any damage my maps may cause. The responsibility falls on the end user.