- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 4 months, and 1 day
Last active Tue, Nov, 5 2013 23:04:01
- 0 Followers
- 86 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Jun 29, 2013Lies!!!Posted in: Resource Packs
That is not a 32 bit texture pack! How dare you deceive the Minecraft community!
Also, This is not your work, you did not make these textures.Quote from Savae
I really like how the sword looks!
Yeah me too, but he didn't make itQuote from Matthew030920
The only thing thats is from Sphax is the obsidian, I will update this.
And the enchantment table... and the bricks... and the bookshelves...
Sep 22, 2012Hello peoples.Posted in: Technical Help
I have been trying to make Minecraft Videos recently but I just CAN'T find a screen recorder that doesn't lag REALLY bad. I mean, I've tried screen recording software that other people say work fine for THEM, but when I try them, the LAG SO BAD! I don't know if it's my computer, I'm on a mac, and I usually run Minecraft at about 30 fps, and I just want a screen recorder that can keep up with the fps rate, because ALL of the ones I try fail miserably. Also, I would like to know how to check how much RAM my computer has. I'm wondering if maybe my computer does't have enough RAM to support these screen recording software. I see Minecraft videos on You-tube all the time, and most of the people who record them have NO LAG whatsoever, and when I try to use this $100 software I got called "Camtasia" I lag WAY more than usual. I'm just wondering what's going on. So, if anyone has any helpful suggestions about what screen recorder to use, or how to make it so the ones I have lag less, please comment!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Dec 1, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Join my discord for the latest information: https://discord.gg/9xZuaA4
If you dont want to loose items or blocks in 1.7, make sure to open your worlds with the latest 1.6.4 atleast once.
Want to show your support? Buy me a drink
Latest update video
Always backup your world before updating.
Read the Todo List before making suggestions
- Requires Forge, download here
German download: here
External Dialog Editor
- 1.7.10b and lower: download (last updated 19-jun-2014)
- 1.7.10c and higher: download (last updated 24-aug-2015)
- source code
This mod adds a set of tools to create npcs with different roles/jobs and other functions. It gives Creative Players a way to liven up their world with fully Customizable NPCs.
- Starting info
- Installation Guide
- Content Packs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Todo and current plans
- Dialog Setup
- Factions Setup
- Fan Made Machinima
- Adventure Maps
- Bug/Issue Tracker
Main developer: Noppes Co developer:
- Licensed under the Creative Commons BY-NC
- If you want to use it for a modpack, include a link to this thread
- If you want to use this mod for an adventure map go ahead. No need to ask for permission
- People who do youtube videos on this mod, feel free to post them here
If you are using mcpc+ there are multiple permissions you can usepermissions:
customnpcs.npc.gui customnpcs.npc.create customnpcs.npc.edit customnpcs.npc.delete customnpcs.npc.reset customnpcs.npc.freeze customnpcs.npc.ai customnpcs.npc.stats customnpcs.npc.display customnpcs.npc.inventory customnpcs.npc.advanced customnpcs.spawner.mob customnpcs.spawner.create customnpcs.global.playerdata customnpcs.global.bank customnpcs.global.dialog customnpcs.global.transport customnpcs.global.faction customnpcs.global.quest customnpcs.global.recipe customnpcs.global.naturalspawn customnpcs.mounter customnpcs.pather customnpcs.villager
by default players will have none of these permissions unless they are opped
Tutorial/Show Off by SCMowns
Without these guys this mod wouldnt have been possible, they are awesome. Thanks for all your support.
- For skins:xSparky, willxo, DrakonsLTU, arugaicastle, Kasumi10102, meecube, DiggyDiggyHole1223, Jimorrison, MrTylon, DrakonsLTU, GingerNinjaSam, C0NV3X, fatacemcafee, MineWarCrafter, Eliwood407, NethanielShade, Tcc, MineWarCrafter, rhaidenp, Zach8460, araelb123, Gurinderm101, gui_maldito, Fox0427
- For items: Torzel, C0NV3X, Eliwood407, Scorpinax, llama66613, meecube, lazeckvar, werff, DiggyDiggyHole, Moety5, adscomics, tobbiusness
- For blocks: Redmann, tobbiusness, MineWarCrafter, owned645
- Making/Imporving models: Verdana, CarbonLord, DjGyarados, Jimorrison, Solidfire
- For banners: KingMiner, Bosch, Darkcrafter31, MrTylon, aditya25
- For extensive testing and being awesome on the forums: Darkcrafter31, MrTylon, Mr. Rinkachi, Kasumi10102, Archadeas, belldyl, Collserra, Taj, willxo, CarbonLord, C0NV3X, Eliwood407, Mikieee, tobbiusness, Charanor
- For translations: CZ:fritol33, DE:Waringham, Datixum, PL:Patrykgazing, RU:Overbolt, BR:Teraxo, ID:aditya25, KR:Cuz, FR:DjefNukem, AR:matias491, CN:miguo
- Special Thanks to: Verdana for letting me use the pony model, KodaichiZero for letting me use his grooving animation, TheKyleb for letting me use his music.
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/m6yxj.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MZMYs.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7007/customnpcbanner3.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/42bg6.gif' /></a>
Sep 5, 2013HoldfastGames posted a message on Exile Server LP - A Nether/Overworld Criss Cross [HD]Posted in: Let's Plays
Hey guys! The name is Holdfast and I am a member of the Exile server.
So far I am up to episode 12 of my LP. The LP will feature appearances by other Exile members such as; TiggyLi, Rixiot, three_two and many more.
Hope you enjoy and your feedback is always welcome!
Click here for the entire playlist!
Jul 1, 2013Honestly, I've learned a few things over the 2 years I've been on YouTube.Posted in: Other Help
- No one likes Let's Plays unless you're extremely funny.
- Get good quality equipment/software.
- Make videos that YOU would watch.
- Don't force it, if you feel like the video/series you're making is being forced then stop while you're ahead, I've done this to a few of the series' I had planned.
- Be creative.
- Most of all... Make sure you're having fun doing what you're doing.
Mar 15, 2013user_1259045 posted a message on ♦ SixtyGig Resource Pack ♦ (Cartoon Style, Clean, Semi Faithful) (Build 1-14-2014) -> Quartz added! <-Reminds me of Sphax PureBD, except smoother and brighter.Posted in: Resource Packs
Looks really nice!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.