- Registered Member
Member for 10 years and 29 days
Last active Sun, May, 1 2016 20:30:39
- 0 Followers
- 92 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Nov 12, 2013Evil_Waffles posted a message on Savage Realms - [1.7.x] [The BEST Server] [24/7 Lag-Free] [Towny] [Custom Bosses w/ over 250 abilities] [PvP World] [RPG/DungeonIGN: Evil_WafflesPosted in: PC Servers
Jul 24, 2013Evil_Waffles posted a message on [Prison Server]VACF![Now 1.6.2!][Transfers Opened!][Courtyard Plots][Mumble]Well, I've really been slacking with the "new things".Posted in: PC Servers
Oh well, here's what we've added.
* PvP arena is being worked on!
* Thuresson has his own statue in the Hall of the Creators!
* We have a Cafeteria and parkour area built by RuneShark!
* Towers were added to the four corners of the main courtyard!
* New "lockdown" feature.
* Mod spawn was created!
* We're working on/finished with a "survival" area for guards.
* Kylenaa finished the training area.
* 7 Plots are taken!
* Price for plots reduced to 100k, and the large ones have a price of $30 USD.
* (Pretty old news, along with the rest of this post) We have a new spawn! It holds the new jail, and 32 plots, at an in-game price of $300 each.
* 8 are taken so far.* Guard posts have been added to all blocks except E and Donor.
* The Black Market is open for business!
All I remember, so here you are!
Jun 7, 2013Evil_Waffles posted a message on [Prison Server]VACF![Now 1.6.2!][Transfers Opened!][Courtyard Plots][Mumble]New things!Posted in: PC Servers
* We've added a "Hall of the Creators"! It doesn't server any purpose yet, other than to look cool. It features statues of the Owner, Co-owner, and for whatever reason me as well.
* I'm lazy and haven't worked on/finished the castle event I last mentioned ._.
* Donor block has been added; bringing with it two new mines, a nice garden area, a mob farm of every animal, enchanting tables, and even more private furnaces! Not to mention, it has a potato/carrot/wheat farm, sided with a sugar cane, pumpkin, and melon farm! Shops for it are under construction.
* 5/27 of the $125k (in-game money) plots are gone! Be sure to get one before they disappear!
* The layout of the plots in the court yard has changed. There are now 4 plots (16x18x14) in one quadrant of the courtyard, and they can be purchased for an undecided amount of real money.
* Senior Warden Kyle (Alchemist) has been working on a course for our newly recruited guards to train them.
* Guards now have their own room connected to C-Block. It contains the rules, as well as the do and don't's of being a guard.
* Alchemist built an arena where guards can practice their PvP skills. This hopefully ensures the slower spread of guard armor/weapons/food flooding the server.
May 22, 2013Evil_Waffles posted a message on [Prison Server]VACF![Now 1.6.2!][Transfers Opened!][Courtyard Plots][Mumble]Building a castle wars type event for the server, expect it to be open soon.Posted in: PC Servers
Apr 29, 2013Elite Block now has:Posted in: PC Servers
A cactus farm.
Redstone and Coal added to the mine.
3 of the $125,000 (in-game money) courtyard plots are now taken.
The snow mine in A is now sandstone.
Apr 24, 2013Looks cool, can't wait to see where this will end up.Posted in: PC Servers
Apr 21, 2013Evil_Waffles posted a message on Which is the cause of most of your deaths in survival?Gravity.Posted in: Survival Mode
Whether it be falling gravel, getting shot/blown off a cliff, forgetting to hold shift... I die all the same.
Apr 17, 2013Most of the fireworks, most of the 1.5 stuff, a beacon, mossy brick wall, a few of the potions, a powered minecart, I think a golden hoe, and i think a golden axe, golden carrot/apple, and a book and quill... I actually think that's about it.Posted in: Survival Mode
Apr 17, 2013I'd get frustrated and start a new world... *sigh*Posted in: Survival Mode
Depending on your level of patience, I suggest swimming in one direction like the others said. Or, also like the other's said you could just do what I'd do. Either way works, whatever's more fun to you.
I have a feeling you'll be getting the same general response.
Apr 17, 2013Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from Minecraftian001
X's adventures in Minecraft. Classic.
As for how I found those, I was watching random videos then saw a bunch of blocky things and an 'eraser' in a thumbnail. My YouTube curiosity got the better of me, and a few months later I bought the game. Ahhh, good ol' YouTube and X.
Mar 25, 2013Evil_Waffles posted a message on What is by far the most annoying that has ever happened to you in Minecraft SSP?Mine is that irritating thing when you click your right mouse button once and the game registers it twice, so it places two blocks instead of one. Very annoying if you're building glass structures, in my opinion. Oh, and the lighting glitches... It's a tie.Posted in: Survival Mode
- To post a comment, please login.