- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 4 months, and 23 days
Last active Thu, Feb, 11 2016 08:39:22
- 1 Follower
- 295 Total Posts
- 23 Thanks
Nov 4, 2014Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Minecraft for the 360? Sorry if I sound sort of dumb, I don't know any 360 other than the Xbox.
I agree, the console version doesn't need an update, but it will get one in due time.
The two can be compared in a sense, since they're essentially the same game, just one is behind the other one. Content-wise? Yeah, people shouldn't compare the two.
Nov 3, 20144J Studios are working on a huge update to the game to bring it to the equivalent of PC version 1.6.4. It will probably take a long time, since the current update for the consoles is equivalent to PC version 1.3.2. Through their tweets I've seen they're testing hoppers, the wither, all that stuff, so just be patient and a huge update will come your wayPosted in: MCX360: Discussion
This update will be for all console versions just btw. You can follow or just check out 4J Studios on Twitter through this link.
Oct 3, 2014This is a nice, mostly aesthetic suggestion. I like just about all of the points about the mobs. For Creepers, they might spawn with different colours maybe? With the spiders combat alteration I don't really understand what you mean by "Can spawn with a cave spider" so please provide clarity.Posted in: Suggestions
I like this suggestion, adds quite a few details and I like aesthetic things. Support!
Sep 29, 2014Damn but the Vita version has been taking long.. I was really hoping for a release before the weekend, since I was going on a long trip. I at least had other games to keep me busy with, but for some reason I really want the Vita version of Minecraft as soon as possible.. I saw that the PS4 version went through Sony testing for 7 working days.. I'm thinking Sony has Minecraft a bit high on their priority list, since people are actually considering a Vita because of Minecraft PS Vita edition coming out soon.Posted in: MCPSVITA: Discussion
Sep 24, 2014Enderman967392 posted a message on Nether Tools - Tools made from items found within the NetherI feel like these tools aren't really that useful, blaze rods as handles and nether bricks for tools that aren't even that good? These tools aren't useful, just expensive. I think maybe the sword should have an ability that sets mobs on fire, pickaxe auto smelts ores when you mine them, hoe has a 2x2 radius. Can't really think of anything special for the axe or the shovel but I really think there should be something special for these tools if they use blaze rods and only have 300 durability.Posted in: Suggestions
Also, at least change the speed text, for sword and hoe, there's no speed and for the axe and the shovel it says between iron and diamond pickaxe speeds. That's all I have to say.
Aug 17, 2014Enderman967392 posted a message on Mob Abilities, Diversity and Subspecies! (We now have more Zombies and Slimes! Check them out!)Support! Adds more challenge and variety into the gamePosted in: Suggestions
Aug 17, 2014This idea would give veteran players a nice challenge, but zombies breaking blocks? That's a bit over-overkill if you ask me, unless zombies can only break certain blocks.Posted in: Suggestions
The endermen clones are really cool, but them taking and placing blocks to help the other mobs kill us? The AI of mobs would have to change.. Maybe taking away and placing blocks to get to us by themselves would be better, mobs could also use this way to get to us (maybe this was what you meant?).
I think the name should be Overkill, description "For veterans who thought Hardcore was on easy mode, mobs are smarter, one life only" Warning: Harder than hardcore! (For those who accidentally change gamemode so they can see the red warning)
I also think this could be incorporated in survival mode by having a Veteran difficulty setting, in case people don't just want one life. The letters should be in red so people won't get confused.
That's all that I have to say.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Oct 16, 2014padware posted a message on Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition Patch change logsPosted in: MCPSVITA: Discussion
Change logs are ordered by most recent first.
Change log for Patch 1.83 - March 19th 2019
- Updated Splash Text
Change log for Patch 1.82 - December 18th 2018
- Added The Nightmare before Christmas Mash-Up Pack.
- Fix for Crash that would occur while near areas with Snow.
- Fix for Barrier block in the Tutorial level.
- Fix for Crash that would occur when TNT blew up a Fence post and Shulker Box.
Change log for Patch 1.81 - November 2nd 2018
- Fix for Public Game option being greyed out in a Tumble game.
- Fix for Crash that can occur for Client Players when a Sticky Piston moves a Slime Block attached to another Sticky Piston.
- Fix for Auto Jump not allowing players to stay underwater.
- Fix for the Players head rotation while in a minecart.
- Fix for Guardians not spawning around Ocean Monuments.
Change log for Patch 1.79 - October 23rd 2018
- Added From the Shadows Skin Pack.
- Fix for Save Game Corruption when Exiting without Saving in certain circumstances.
- Fix for Music Discs not playing in the Blu-Ray version.
- Fix for MCCE #7918 - Seagrass not spawning in Rivers and Swamp biomes.
- Fix for MCCE #7923 - Mushroom remain floating when their supporting block is destroyed.
- Fix for MCCE #8011 - Water Dispensers do not pick up water from a waterlogged block, instead they fire out the empty bucket.
- Fix for Superflat worlds with a large number of transparent blocks and Woodland Mansions enabled taking 20minutes to load.
- Fix for no sound effect being played when the player drops an item or a block.
- Fix for Minecarts with TNT destroying all blocks below it.
- Fix for Dolphins not picking up Items and Blocks.
Change log for Patch 1.77 - September 25th 2018
- Added Pirates of the Caribbean Mash-Up Pack!
- Fix for Sea Grass making the Stone Breaking sound when broken.
- Fix for Ghasts low spawn rate in the Nether.
- Fix for Conduit Power status effect not affecting the Player when standing in the rain.
- Fix for being unable to place a Sea Pickle on Glass Blocks or Stained Glass Blocks.
- Fix for throwing a Loyalty III Trident and leaving the level causing a complete loss of the user's weapon.
- Fix for items not being able to be crafted using damaged Tools in Console Crafting.
- Fix for Magma Block generating bubbles under itself when placed between Water and Air blocks.
- Fix for placing a block below a Conduit so that it deactivates, then destroying the block to reactivate it, the Conduit will turn/rotate suddenly.
- Fix for a Trident enchanted with Loyalty III constantly making circles around the place where the Player died.
- Fix for Fully charged Bow doing the incorrect amount of damage (should do 9-10 damage).
- Fix for Drowned dropping a Zombie Head when killed by a charged Creeper explosion.
- Fix for players not taking damage from TNT Explosions in Battle Mini Game.
- Fix for Iron Golems not defending themselves when walking to the nearest village.
Change log for Patch 1.76 - September 11th 2018
- Added the Update Aquatic! The oceans of Minecraft are now teeming with new life!
- Added 6 new Trophies!
- Added Shipwrecks, Underwater Ruins, Coral Reefs, Icebergs, Underwater Caves/Ravines, and Buried Treasure to world generation.
- Added new blocks: Coral, Dried Kelp, Sea Pickles, Sea Turtle Eggs, Stripped Logs, Blue Ice, Prismarine Stairs, and Prismarine Slabs.
- Added new Kelp and Sea Grass underwater flora.
- Added Trapdoors, Pressure Plates, and Buttons for every type of wood.
- Added Bubble Columns that are created by underwater Magma or Soul Sand. Bubble Columns push players and mobs to the surface, or drag them under!
- Added the Conduit, a block that provides underwater players with a powerful Status Effect.
- Added Tridents, and their unique enchantments; Impaling, Channeling, Riptide, and Loyalty.
- Added other new items: Dried Kelp, Fish Buckets, Turtle Shell Helmet, Heart of the Sea, Nautilus Shell, Scute, and Phantom Membrane.
- Added new Potions and Arrows of the Turtle Master, and of Slow Falling.
- Added Buried Treasure Explorer Maps that will lead you to great wealth hidden under the sands!
- Added Cod, Salmon, Pufferfish, and 2700 types of Tropical Fish!
- Added the Dolphin, a friendly mob that helps players out!
- Added the Phantom, a mob that hunts down tired players.
- Added the Sea Turtle, a mob that travels the world but always returns home.
- Added the Drowned, a monster that attacks players that enter their underwater domain.
- Added new Warm, Lukewarm, and Cold Ocean biomes to hold all this new stuff...
- ...And a new Tutorial world to show you how to use it!
Change log for Patch 1.73 - June 21st 2018
- Added The Incredibles Skin Pack
- Fix for MCCE-#7401 - Sign with § æ Crashes World.
- Fix for MCCE-#7331 - Hostile Mobs’ Battle Royale Crashes The Game.
Change log for Patch 1.70 - May 29th 2018
- Added Egyptian Mythology Mash-Up Pack
- Fix for Minecarts being destroyed by Lava
- Fix for MCCE #7207 – Some Skins are Buggy
- Optimized Beacons: This will allow a larger number of beacons to be placed before any noticeable fps decrease.
Change log for Patch 1.68 - April 24th 2018
- Added Final Fantasy XV Skin Pack
- Fixed a crash that would occur when players looked at a Cauldron while holding a Water Bottle obtained by Fishing
Change log for Patch 1.67 - March 27th 2018
- Added Star Wars Sequel Skin Pack
- Added Minecraft Classic Skin Pack 1
- Added Chat message to inform users once they reach the maximum number of Ender Crystals in a world.
- Fix for MCCE-#3522 - Over the sky barrier.
- Fix for MCCE-#6536 - Save file can be corrupted when flying over the Sky Barrier.
- Fix for MCCE #6383 - The Player could experience severe FPS drops when then Enderdragon spawn particles.
- Fix for MCCE-#6734 - Sharpness Particles Replaced by rain drops.
- Fix for MCCE-#6802 - Sticky Pistons do not pull chests back.
- Fix for MCCE #4683 - Vertical pointing Dispensers spawn mobs in the wrong positions.
- Fix for MCCE #4701 - Mining Fatigue has little to no effect.
- Fix for MCCE-#6764 - The comparator detects 6 power for a cauldron instead of 3.
- Fix for MCCE-#6603 - Grass spreads under tilled dirt / farmland.
- Fix for MCCE #4956 - The back of an observer block does not light up when powered.
- Fix for MCCE #4986 - Parrots that have been tamed disappear after moving away from them. Tamed Ocelots and Wolfs shouldn't despawn now either.
- Fix for MCCE-#6224 - No Music Disc Collection Messages.
- Fix for MCCE-#6425 - Water collected using a bucket that is past the world's limit can place water that doesn't move.
- Fix for MCCE #6599 - Farming Beetroot has a net loss overall when harvesting.
- Fix for MCCE-#5384 - Game crashes to ps3 xmb menu (Due to memory leak with Cave Spiders) - PS3/Xbox 360.
- Fixed a crash when loading a pre 1.8 save with Cooked Fish in an Ender Chest.
- Fixed a bug where Endermen weren't teleporting upon taking damage directly from Players.
- Fixed a bug where holding a stack of two or more items prevented players from performing the "Take/Place" action on Armor Stands.
- Fixed a bug where some mobs weren't correctly chasing players through doors.
- Fixed a bug where mobs could breed through walls and fences.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes enter a round of Levitation Potions in Tumble without any Potions.
- Fixed a bug where Cauldron sound effects were louder than intended.
- Fixed a bug where fuel in Brewing Stands was consumed at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Pigmen stayed angry at dead players.
- Fixed a bug where placing a large number of beacons filtered by stained glass would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take damage or be placed within the block above when exiting a Minecart.
- Fixed a bug where the Ender Dragon could be trapped in a Boat and killed easily.
- Fixed a bug where Grass Path blocks mined with the Silk Touch Enchantment would give the player a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where the Beacon's secondary power could not be activated without having the primary power activated as well.
- Fixed a bug where Mounted mobs could not breed.
- Optimised the block updating of Chest Blocks causing frame rate issues in worlds with a large number of chests.
Change log for Patch 1.66 - January 30th 2018
- Added Moana Character Pack.
- Fixed MCCE-6589: Pistons of both types can't move Cauldrons.
- Fixed MCCE-6531: Placing a bed next to a cactus crashes the game.
- Fixed MCCE-6376: Observer Blocks don't detect some changes, like other powered Observers.
- Fixed MCCE-6465: Unable to place vines under torches.
- Fixed a bug where Animals are not running away when hit on Peaceful Difficulty.
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Horses with no items equipped despawn after a Player leaves the area.
- Fixed a bug that was reducing the Horizontal distance a Horse would travel when Jumping
- Change to explosions so that TNT cannons in Mashup worlds work as they used to.
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a sign was attached to it
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a Banner was attached to it
- Fixed a bug where Tripwire hooks on the sides of Pistons would drop when the Piston was extended/retracted.
- Fixed a bug where Comparators would not register Chest and Trapped Chest size changes.
- Fixed a bug where Rails and Torches couldn't be placed on Glowstone, Sea Lanterns, Glass, or Ice.
- Fixed a bug where Flowerpots, Doors, and Pumpkins couldn't be placed on Glass.
- Fixed a bug where Redstone, Levers, and Buttons couldn't be placed on Pistons.
- Fixed a bug that would allow players to Open Shulker Boxes while 'Trust Players' and 'Can Open Containers' options are disabled.
- Enchantment Experience costs in Creative Mode now match Bedrock Edition
- Pistons can now move small chests but only if the new position would have been valid for players to place a new chest.
Change log for Patch 1.65 - January 10th 2018
- Fix for Norse Mythology music not playing after the content was purchased and the game restarted.
Change log for Patch 1.64 - December 19th 2017
- Added Norse Mythology Mashup Pack.
- Added Festive Tumble Arena.
- Added “Sony 4th Birthday” Skin Pack (Limited Time).
- Reenabled 1st, 2nd and 3rd Birthday Skin Packs (Limited Time).
- Added New Horse Model.
- Added Dyeable Leather Horse Armour.
- Cauldron changes.
- Cauldrons can be filled with potions.
- Tipped Arrows can be created using an Arrow with Cauldrons filled with potions.
- Water can be dyed.
- Armour can be dyed in a Cauldron filled with dyed water.
- Baby Zombie jockeys can now ride any mobs.
- World generation changes.
- Added Fallen Trees & Dying Trees.
- Village Changes.
- Tables have brown carpet instead of a pressure plate.
- Added Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages.
- Added Chests to Ice Plains and Cold Taiga Villages.
- Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages won't generate crops.
- Paths around village wells now made up of grass path (sandstone in desert).
- Dispenser changes.
- Fireworks will fire in the direction the dispenser is facing.
- Mob heads will drop to ground unless they are being placed on a block that would cause a Wither or Snow Golem to spawn.
- Updated Wither Boss behavior.
- Explodes and spawns Wither Skeletons on half health.
- Change to dash attack.
- Remove health regeneration.
- New birth and death animations.
- Armor Stands now have arms and multiple poses.
Change log for Patch 1.61 - November 13th 2017
- Added Minecon Earth Skin Pack
Change log for Patch 1.57 - October 27th 2017
- Added Stranger Things Skin Pack.
- Add a time-limited Halloween Tumble arena, including specially themed layers!
- Added the "Custom" game type to the Battle Mini Game with a huge variety of new settings, including:
- Enable choosing the number of lives per round that each player gets.
- Enable choosing the number of rounds to play before the winner is selected.
- Enable forcing map size.
- A variety of different options to manage how players heal, and how quickly they get hungry.
- Added the No Armor item set to Custom Battle games, an item set designed to keep the combat fast-paced and exciting.
- Added the High Power item set to Custom Battle games, allowing you to play Battle with some of the most powerful items in Minecraft!
- Added the Decayed item set to Custom Battle games; every item breaks after a few uses, so you'll need to keep moving.
- Added the Food Central item set to Custom Battle games. Food is only found in the centre chests, and equipment only in the outer chests.
- Added the "Custom" game type to Tumble Mini Game with a huge variety of new settings, including:
- Enable choosing the number of lives per round that each player gets.
- Enable choosing the number of layers, and controlling the size of the layers.
- Added Fireworks as a usable weapon in Custom Tumble games.
- Added Splash Potions of Levitation as a usable weapon in Custom Tumble games.
- Added Spectator Participation to Custom Tumble games!
- Players can now spectate Battle and Tumble Mini Games as a Parrot, Vex, or floating head.
Change log for Patch 1.56 - August 29th 2017
- Added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur, and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Added "Strangers - Biome Settlers 3" Skin Pack.
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Endermen and Endermites should always be hostile to each other.
- Polar Bears should not attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight, and will attack anything that lives.
- Skeleton Horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- Zombie Horses can now be leashed
- Skeletons shouldn't attack Village Golems.
- Strays now flee from Wolves.
- Wolves should not become hostile against mobs that they can't directly see.
- Fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel.
- String can now be crafted from Web.
- Purpur Stairs and Slabs can now be crafted from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars.
- Stone Slabs, Redstone Repeaters, and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and their Polished variants.
- Observers should register changes to Item Frames.
- Observers should register changes to Doors.
- Observers should register changes to Flower Pots.
- Observers should not output extra signals for fire block state changes.
- Observers should not output multiple signals when lava or water is place in front of them.
- Pistons can now push Daylight Sensors.
- Potion durations have changed.
- Fixed area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Fix for MCCE-5523 - Pick Block in Creative
- Fix for MCCE-2000 - Zombies get stuck in water
- Fix for MCCE-2868 - Levitation effect all in Capitals
Change log for Patch 1.55 - July 25th 2017
- Added Canyon, a free Glide track.
- Added Biome Settlers 2 Skin pack.
- Added Terracotta and Glazed Terracotta layers to Tumble.
- Improved performance in Solo Glide when restarting the level (particularly with split-screen spectators).
- Totem of Undying now also applies Fire Resistance II.
- Fixed some areas where it was possible to escape from Battle maps or Glide tracks.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to milk a Cow in Creative Mode.
- Fixed a bug where players were being teleported back to the Nether portal shortly after arriving in the other dimension.
- Fixed a bug where broken Banners wouldn't stack with crafted Banners.
- Fixed a bug where Wheat, Ladders, and Banners were not correctly spawning in Woodland Mansions.
- Fixed a bug where Monster Spawners in Woodland Mansions were Pigs instead of Spiders.
- Fixed a bug where the Item Frame icon appeared when holding a Map.
- Fixed an incorrect death message when players were killed by Zombie Villagers.
- Fix for custom names of Mobs not being shown in death messages.
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Sniper Duel".
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Camouflage".
- Fix for MCCE #5183 - Player can kill a tamed Parrot with PvP disabled.
- Fix for MCCE #5062 - Farmer Villagers only plant one seed after harvesting a whole crop of seeds from a field.
- Fix for MCCE #4103 - Time spent on the Pause menu when under water counts towards the "Free Diver" trophy.
- Fix for MCCE #3112 - When trying to throw food, Villagers throw it in the wrong direction.
- Fix for MCCE #5219 - Two types of Bone Block with different pictures.
- Fix for MCCE #4989 - Zombie Villager Spawn eggs are the wrong colour.
- Fix for MCCE #5261 - Flower hitbox is displaced.
- Fix for MCCE #4897 - Beds explode when TNT Explodes is disabled.
- Fix for MCCE #4954 - Mobs can't move with a block above them.
- Fix for MCCE #3010 - Constructing an End portal in a certain method can lead to the End Portal being created next to the portal frame.
- Fix for MCCE #5292 - Only regular Skeletons spawning in the Nether.
- Fix for MCCE #5151 & MCCE #5208 - Item frames don't show the custom name of their items.
Previous Updates Below
Change log for Patch 1.53 - June 29th 2017
- Fix for issue causing the loss of Shulker Box contents on loading from a previous save.
- Fix for Horse armour not appearing on horses that don't have markings.
- Fix for Pistons no longer being available in the Crafting menu.
Change log for Patch 1.52 - June 27th 2017
- Added Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack.
- Added Giants Glide Track Pack; three new tracks where everything is HUGE!
- Added 7 New Trophies
- Added Biome Scale Slider
- Added Find Balanced Seed option
- Added Llamas, new mobs that can be tamed and ridden, and will form caravans when led.
- Added Parrots. Try letting them ride your shoulder, but be careful what you feed them!
- Added Woodland Mansions, and the mobs that inhabit them: Vindicators, Evokers, and the annoying Vexes that they summon.
- Added Explorer Maps to help you find Ocean Temples and the new Woodland Mansions, and the new Cartographer Villager to sell them to you.
- Added Observer Blocks.
- Added Totem of Undying item.
- Added Curses of Binding and Vanishing.
- Added Spawn Eggs to the Creative Menu for Skeleton Horses, Zombie Horses, Elder Guardians, Strays, Wither Skeletons, Husks, and Zombie Villagers.
- Updated Textures for Mule and Donkey Spawn Eggs.
- Added dyeable beds
- Added display of status effects on the HUD.
- Reduced the amount of Food Bar drain player many actions cause, but increased the drain caused by health regeneration.
- Torches can now be placed on the full-block side of Stairs
- Iron bars, glass panes and fences adjacent to the full-block side of a stair will now visually connect.
- Carpet and snow layers can now be placed on top of upside-down stairs.
- Beds are now bouncy, though they do not completely reduce all fall damage.
- MCCE-4518 - Can't Vote For Battle Maps On PSVita
- MCCE-3488 - Villager trading broken
- MCCE-4793 - Loose dual wielded item when you die
- MCCE-4731 - Shulker box miss colored in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4910 - Shulker Boxes on Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4746 - Sleeping with an elytra
- MCCE-3357 - End portals stop appearing after respawned dragon death
- MCCE-2998 - Slime Block Glitch
- MCCE-4715 - Potions firing from dispenser crash.
- MCCE-2744 - Fences Attaching to Nether Brick Fences
- MCCE-3165 - Tutorial World
- MCCE-4830 - Skin-Pack: Magic: The Gathering, Ajani skin has bugs
- MCCE-4840 - Color of shulker box incorrect in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4834 - skeletons spawn in a 2 high space with trapdoors on ceiling
- MCCE-4663 - Weapon durability shows when interface opacity is low
- MCCE-4727 - Textures wrong
- MCCE-3973 - Donkeys don't spawn
- MCCE-4710 - Invisible Chat Box
- MCCE-1899 - Squid spawning limit super low...
- MCCE-3386 - Game freezes
- MCCE-2983 - Piston translocation will not work in future versions. Bug?
- MCCE-2479 - It's possible to step up 1 pixel height from Grass Paths to Farmland blocks.
- MCCE-4644 - Birch boat texture is broken in cartoon texture pack
Change log for Patch 1.51 - June 8th 2017
- Fix for Chinese Traditional Text.
Change log for Patch 1.50 - June 5th 2017
- Improved UI performance.
Change log for Patch 1.49 - May 30th 2017
- Added Adventure Time Mash-up Pack.
- Added Magic: The Gathering Skin Pack.
- Added Temple, a free Glide track.
- Your best run in Glide will now be recorded (as long as it is under 5 minutes), and a Ghost will fly alongside you in Solo Mode to help you improve!
- The default controls have been changed slightly, and you can now define your own control scheme in the options menu.
- Added Pick Block - This is unassigned by default.
- Added Off-hand slot for Maps and Arrows.
- Added Shulker Box item.
- Added Shulker Shell item.
- Added Iron Nugget item. You can now smelt Iron and Gold armour into nuggets.
- More items can now be used as fuel in a furnace.
- Added new Note Block sounds
- Added some new sound effects for filling Cauldrons, paddling Boats, using a Fishing Rod, and End Portals.
- Using a Firework while gliding with Elytra will now give you a boost. Don't try this at home!
- Added Concrete Powder Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Concrete Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Glazed Terracotta Block – 16 Different patterns!
- Changed the color of Dyes, Wool and Banners
- MCCE-4554 - Take Damage when falling into slime block
- MCCE-4704 - Fall Damage being taken in 1x1 areas
- MCCE-4551 - Falling in shallow water is damaging players
- MCCE-2308 - Player Glitched out in Battle Mode
- MCCE-2902 - Squids not spawning in anything man-made
- MCCE-4604 - Battle Mode Spawn Glitch
- MCCE-2019 - Some times when with a arrow or hit the players scren will freeze or shake.
- MCCE-4223 - elytra fly glitch
- MCCE-3164 - Rabbits
- MCCE-4662 - Exp from Coal not going to mending
- MCCE-4591 - Map direction icon skewed
- MCCE-4278 - Banner are giant
Change log for Patch 1.47 - April 25th 2017
- Added Glide Beasts Track Pack (Dragon, Kraken and Yeti Glide tracks)
- Added new Glide music tracks for the new Glide Tracks
- Change to Glide to require passing through all Checkpoints before reaching the end of the track
- Glide Solo Mode can now be played for longer before being automatically returned to the Lobby
- Fix for spectator not hearing Glide ring or thermal sounds for the player they are spectating
- Fix for Glide round timer continuing to tick while the Pause Menu is displayed in Solo Mode
- Decreased the respawn delay in Glide
- Added coloured particles when you cross the finish line in Glide
- Showdown in Glide now says "Hurry Up"
- Fix for Interface Opacity setting not affecting the HUD in Glide
- Fix for some Boat item textures in the Mass Effect Mash-up pack not matching the entity textures
- Fix for an issue that caused the damage sound to be repeatedly played at the end of a Glide round
- Fix for an issue that caused the body of player models to be set back from the other limbs
Change log for Patch 1.45 - April 4th 2017
- Further Fixes to Glide
Change log for Patch 1.44 - March 27th 2017
- Added Glide Mini Game!
- Added new Mini Game Lobby.
- Fix for MCCE-3984 - Enderdragon is able to use an End Gateway
- Fix for crash when downloading PS3 save.
- Fix for MCCE #4108 - Skeleton Hitboxes were blocking the placement of blocks directly above them.
- Fix for MCCE #4238 - Stained Glass Pain on the ground does not appear transparent.
- Fix for MCCE-4226 - Wrong LOD showing for non-block item icons in the UI.
- Fix for MCCE 4227 - Nether portals sending players to the wrong portals.
- Fix for MCCE: 4321 - Player may fall through the block below them when jumping in a confined space e.g small tunnel.
Change log for Patch 1.42 - February 28th 2017
- Added Fallout Battle Map Pack
- Fix for Player's character becoming invisible for other players when they ride a Minecart, Boat, Horse, Donkey, Pig or Mule, beyond they viewing player's render distance.
- Fix for a second Bonus Chests appearing near the centre of the world.
- Fix for not being able to place a Pig in a Mob Spawner using a Spawn Egg.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player dropped an inventory item at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player had the inventory menu open at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix Player not riding a vehicle when they reload a save, if they were riding it when the game was saved.
- Fix for crash when saving some particularly large and detailed worlds.
- Fix for being able to leave the playable area of the large Cavern Battle Map as a spectator.
- Fix for being able to fall off the Shipyard Battle Map at a certain location without dying.
- Fix for being able to fall in a specific area of Frontier Battle Map without dying.
- Fix for Renewable Energy not unlocking when the requirements were met for the first time.
- Fix for Stone Axe instead of Diamond Sword appearing in the Chest in the Enchanting mini Tutorial area upon restarting this tutorial.
- Change to allow crafting any wooden door to complete the Door crafting step of the Tutorial.
- Fix for 'Hit' tooltip not benig displayed when Player targets crosshair at a Polar Bear, a Creeper or a Squid.
- Fix for crash that occured when Shape box is changed a few times in Fireworks UI, after creating 64 Firework Stars.
- Fix for a variety of issues that occurred after changing from an Online to and Offline game.
- Fix for End Crystals' beam persisting after the Ender Dragon's respawn is interrupted by destroying the End Crystal with 'TNT Explodes' option disabled.
- Fix for error that can occur when dropping items while standing in an active Nether Portal.
Change log for Patch 1.41 - January 27th 2017
- Fix for Horses not jumping to the correct height.
- Re-entering a tutorial area while the playing the Tutorial will reset the chests.
- Fix for Slab blocks not blocking light.
- Fix for Chickens not dropping Cooked Chicken when they die on fire.
- Fix for Blazes not dropping Glowstone Dust when they die.
- Fixed the drop rate of Gold Nuggets.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not dropping Gold Ingots when they die.
- Fix for tamed Ocelots remaining hostile to anything they were attacking before being tamed.
- Fix for crash when spawning too many Shulkers.
- Fix for Enderman not taking damage from rain while in a Boat.
- Improvements to framerate when throwing a lot of Lingering Potions.
- Fix for Wither Skeleton being able to walk through two block high spaces.
- Minor changes to Battle Mini Game maps to close off areas that should not be accessible.
- Fix for lighting issues when digging down in spawn area.
- Fix for rename Record losing its name after being in a Jukebox.
- Added chance of Melon, Pumpkin, and Beetroot Seeds, and Jungle Saplings spawning in the Bonus Chest.
- Fix for a range of tooltips that would appear when the action was not available.
- Fix for Mob Spawner error that occured after using a spawn egg to change what it should spawn.
- Fixes to End Gateway generation.
- Fix for End spawn location being in the wrong place.
- Added a particle effect and sound effect when a mob spawner fails to spawn due to spawn limits.
- Fix for crash when placing a Sign on top of Tall Grass.
- Stop End Crystals exploding when "TNT Explodes" is disabled.
- Fix for Hoppers not collecting items above them.
- Added new 11 trophies for Survival.
- Added new 7 trophies for Tumble.
Change log for Patch 1.40 - January 17th 2017
- Fix for Mob Spawners not spawning anymore, and showing a Pig inside them.
- Fix for previously created signs being censored for players with restrictive Privacy settings.
- Fix for being able to escape the boundaries of the world by exiting a Boat at the edge.
Change log for Patch 1.39 - December 21st 2016
- Minor updates to Tutorial world.
- Fix crash when firing snowballs from a Dispenser.
- Fix crash when crafting fireworks with renamed items.
- Fix for End Crystals sometimes being invulnerable.
- Fix for crash that occurs after trying to collect Dragon's Breath with a Glass Bottle.
Change log for Patch 1.38 - December 19th 2016
- Added new blocks: Chorus Flower, Chorus Plant, Dragon Head, End Gateway, End Rod, Purpur Block, Purpur Pillar, Purpur Stairs, Purpur Slab.
- Added new items: Chorus Fruit, Popped Chorus Fruit, Dragon's Breath, Elytra, End Crystal, Lingering Potion, Water Splash Potion, Potion of Luck, Tipped Arrow, Boats made from Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, and Dark Oak.
- Added new mobs: Shulker, Stray, Husk, and Skeleton Trap Horses.
- Updates to terrain generation: The End has changed when generating a new world, and can also be updated for old worlds. To get the new End in an old world, select "Reset End" in the "More Options" menu when loading the world.
- Added new Tutorial world.
- Added Elytra, which let you glide around the world when you are wearing them. Jump while falling to start gliding.
- Boats are now controlled differently and can have multiple passengers.
- Brewing now requires Blaze Powder as fuel for the Brewing Stand.
- Updated crafting interface to allow crafting Firework Stars and Fireworks.
- Villages now generate naturally in the Taiga biome.
- Added Fallout Mashup Pack trial.
After killing the Ender Dragon in the new End, an End Gateway will spawn nearby. Throwing an Ender Pearl into this will teleport you to a new area in The End with an End City and End Ship.
Within the End City and End Ship you can find Shulkers, Elytra, and a Dragon Head.
Change log for Patch 1.37 - October 25th 2016
- Added Halloween Battle Map.
- Added Campfire Tales Skin Pack.
- Added Battle Map Pack 4.
- Fixes for missing/incorrect tooltips when looking at various blocks and entities.
- Fix for Endermen not becoming hostile when a player makes eye contact with them.
- Fix for only one of eight Fossil variants generating per world.
- Fix for igniting TNT blocks while one is already lit causing them to disappear.
- Fix for crash that may occur if the Ender Dragon attacks a group of Zombies.
- Stop faster healing due to food saturation in Battle mini game
- Updated Battle maps to remove some areas where players could get stuck.
- Fix for MCCE 2521 - Shears don’t break web blocks into Web block drop.
- Fix for MCCE 2505 - Knocking a Guardian off a height great enough to kill it on falling would cause a crash.
- Fix for MCCE-2478 - Oak and Iron Doors Items have the wrong texture in the Inventory.
Change log for Patch 1.36 - October 4th 2016
- Add new blocks - End Bricks, Beetroot, Grass Path, Frosted Ice, Magma, Nether Wart Block, Red Nether Brick, and Bone Block.
- Added new items - Beetroot, Beetroot Seeds, and Beetroot Soup.
- Added new enchantments - FrostWalker and Mending.
- Added new terrain generation features - Fossils and Igloos (in newly generated worlds).
- Add new mob - Polar Bear.
- Add Banners.
- Added Chinese Mythology Mash-Up Pack.
- Added sounds for Polar Bear, Witch, Squid, Snowman, Armor Stand, Cow, Horse, Item Frames, Leash Knots and Paintings.
- Updated all Texture and Mash-up Packs with new items & blocks.
Change log for Patch 1.35 - September 9th 2016
- Remove vote-to-kick function in Mini Games. The host can kick players only in the Lobby.
- Disable small, floating and oddly shaped skins in public Tumble games.
- Fix for Battle mini game showdown playing Tumble mini game showdown sound.
- Fixed a bug where last player to die in Tumble would get stuck respawning.
- Fix for being able to unlock Hunger Pain achievement by killing yourself while starving.
- Fix for crash if a client wins the match and then quits the game.
Change log for Patch 1.34 - August 30th 2016
- Some text localisation updates.
Change log for Patch 1.33 - August 30th 2016
- Added Tumble Mini Game.
- Added Battle Map Pack 3 (Castle, Invasion & Shipyard).
- Added six new trophies for the Battle mini game.
- Re-enabled the previous Birthday and Minecon skin packs for players who had them.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some changes to chest refilling logic to make things harder for players camping beside chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some balancing changes to items spawning in chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed some map issues in Cavern, Siege, Ruin, Lair and Atlantis arenas.
- Introduced a ‘vote to kick’ system for mini games. When there are more than three players in a public game, a player will be kicked from the game when they have received three votes. This scales down when there are less players.
Change log for Patch 1.31 - July 25th 2016
- Added Battle Map Pack 2 (Atlantis, Ruin and Siege).
- Added the Redstone Specialists Skin Pack.
- Made changes to some item textures in the City Texture Pack, Fantasy Texture Pack and Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack, so that they are more easily identifiable in Battle mini games.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to display player names above crouching players when in Showdown mode in a Battle mini game.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to allow thrown potions to go through non-solid blocks (e.g. Vines, Tall Grass).
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to stop non-solid blocks obstructing player attacks.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed a couple of holes in the Cove Battle mini game map.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to remove all Mob heads from the player's inventory, except any that are currently being worn, when transitioning from the Lobby to a Battle mini game map.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to automatically replace Mob heads in the armour slot, when a Helmet is collected in a Battle mini game.
- Battle Mini Game: Disabled "Take Everything" in the Lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Select All / Deselect All tooltip(s) to the Select Maps menu.
- Fix for an issue with hills generation.
- Fix for an issue causing some Blazes to not perform their attacks after becoming aggressive towards the player.
- Fix to allow renamed items to be traded with a Villager.
- Fixed a duplication bug.
- Fix to remove the redundant option for creating White Wool within the crafting menu using 1x White Wool to create.
- Fix for an issue where a Pig struck by a lightning turns into a Zombie Pigman without a Golden Sword.
- Fix for an incorrect death message when the player is killed by lightning.
- Fix for some issues with trophies (including Passing The Time trophy).
Change log for Patch 1.30 - June 30th 2016
- Battle Mini Game: Disable kicking players during Public Battle rounds. This is enabled for the host in the Lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Disable the host exiting the game during a Battle round. This is enabled in the lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Grace period increased to 20 seconds.
- Battle Mini Game: Changed all Poison Potions to level 2 instead of level 1.
- Battle Mini Game: All Sticks now have at least Sharpness 1.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Fire Charge item with a Potion of Fire Resistance.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Diamond Chestplate with an Iron Chestplate.
- Battle Mini Game: The Wooden Hoe with Fire Aspect 1 has Sharpness 1 added to it.
- Battle Mini Game: Removed the Wooden Shovel from the Centre Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 1 to the Wooden Pickaxe in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 2 to the Wooden Shovel in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed various areas in maps where players could get stuck.
Change log for Patch 1.29 - June 23rd 2016
- Fixed an issue with joining public Battle Mini Games.
Change log for Patch 1.28 - June 21st 2016
- Added the Battle Mini Game.
- Updated the Skin Select menu.
- Added an XO swap option in the Controls menu for players who prefer the game actions to swapped from the default Sony system button actions.
- Enabled Battle Map Pack 1 and Battle Map Pack Season Pass DLC.
- Added Caves and Ravines to Custom Superflat options.
- Added Distribute Items functionality via toggle button (start and confirm distribution). This allows a stack of items to be distributed by dragging the stack across multiple slots in the Inventory.
- Fixed a crash when a client player entered a game where the maximum number of Item Frames had opened Maps.
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in Slime Chunks.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to use the Armour Stand when the Trust Players option is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where items could not be moved from the Furnace to the main Inventory using Quick Move.
- Fixed an issue in the Superflat world generation menu with the stem Mushroom Block.
Change log for Patch 1.26 - April 19th 2016
- Fixed Guardians no longer spawning after loading a save.
- Removed change that restricted changing to third-person camera while running or performing other actions.
- Removed changed that made sprint activation more sensitive.
Change log for Patch 1.25 - April 6th 2016
- Added Story Mode skin pack.
- Added 6 new trophies.
- Added new "Minecart Sounds" option to Audio Settings.
- Added Huge Mushroom Blocks to the Creative and Superflat menus.
- Improved sprint control.
- Fix for issue where the Ender Dragon would be immune to attacks
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in certain Swamps and Slime Chunks.
- Fix for Potion of Swiftness, Potion of Slowness and Speed bonus of Beacon having no effect on the player.
- Fix for teleporting a player while they are sleeping in a Bed not working properly.
- Fix for some chunks in the Overworld not generating for clients of a multiplayer game.
- Fix for issue where Experience Orbs could not be obtained by some trades with Villagers.
- Fix for Thorns enchantment not affecting players.
- Fix for MCCE #747 - TNT cannon not working.
- Fix for MCCE #659 - Doors have a weird texture on top when open (And other sides).
- Fix for MCCE #1854 - Grass positioning is perfect.
- Fix for MCCE #1826 - White tulip description incorrect.
- Fix for MCCE #1756 - Witch Hut Bounding Box Too Small.
- Fix for MCCE #1260 - Submerged Witch Huts.
- Fix for MCCE #483 - Camera jitter and player unable to move when looking at chest you are standing on.
- Fix for MCCE #863 - The map does not work as it should (unless "View Hand" is turned on).
- Fix for MCCE #1757 - Slimes spawning in witch huts.
- Fix for MCCE #1739 - No icon in item frame map.
- Fix for MCCE #1803 - Item frames vanishing in very strange draw distance.
Change log for Patch 1.24 - February 25th 2016
- Added Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1.
- Fix for MCCE #1460 & #910 - Guardians Not Spawning.
- Fix for MCCE #917 - Incorrect attack damage shown on tooltips with enchantments.
- Fix for MCCE #868 - Redstone clocks get stuck on when changing dimension.
- Fix for Animals in Love Mode lacking heart particles for the duration of Love Mode.
- Fix for Slimes spawning in the Nether.
Change log for Patch 1.23 - January 20th 2016
- Fix for MCCE #48 - Water Spreading Creates New Source Blocks.
- Fix for MCCE #571 - Interface Opacity and Tooltip Opacity issues.
- Fix for MCCE #772 - Animals get stuck in corners of fence-type blocks.
- Fix for MCCE #826 - Beacon height limit.
- Fix for MCCE #829 - The end build limit is smaller.
- Fix for MCCE #831 - Player skin is the default skin when holding a map.
- Fix for MCCE #856 - Red sandstone stairs texture incorrect.
- Fix for MCCE #863 - The map does not work as it should (unless "View Hand" is turned on).
- Fix for MCCE #865 - Rabbits only appear to spawn naturally in snow biomes.
- Fix for MCCE #878 - Book and Quill saving issue. Opening and closing an edited (not signed) writeable book deletes the saved pages.
- Fix for MCCE #833 - When Interface opacity is down, hotbar faded tools won’t show their durability.
- Fix for MCCE #885 & #886 - Feather Falling enchantment does not reduce falling damage & Ender pearl Damage.
- Fix for MCCE #962 - Slime Spawning (Increase to Slime Spawning).
- Fix for MCCE #1009 - Skulls in the inventory and held in first person are oversized.
- Fix for MCCE #1024 - Raw fish and raw salmon have the same texture in the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for MCCE #1072 - In the City Texture Pack it shows smooth red sandstone as a rough block but when you place it, it is smooth.
- Fix for MCCE #1091 - Some fire caused by Ghast's Fireball explosion is not displayed.
- Fix for MCCE #1127 - Wolfs default collar colour had changed (Orange -> Red).
- Fix for MCCE #1142 - Minecraft Capes using incorrect texture.
- Fix for MCCE #1192 Texture under the bed is the texture of the top of the bed.
- Fix for MCCE #1202 - Map dark when facing north or south.
- Fix for MCCE #1214 - Texture of any potion turns black while holding it in the End or Nether.
- Fix for MCCE #1349 - Penned animals de-spawn when leaving the chunk.
- Fix for MCCE #1366 - When placing a torch under water to reset / refill your air meter will often (about 50% of the time) cause a crash.
- Fix for MCCE #1367 - Melon farm with piston causes crash.
- Fix for MCCE #1415 & #1403 - Hunger meter always regenerates when switching from peaceful to any other difficulty.
- Fix for MCCE #1434 - Fishing Rod Bobber Sticks to Walls!
- Fix for MCCE #1455 - Piston/slime block duplication.
- Fix for MCCE #1457 - TNT can destroy blocks placed well beyond the world border.
- Fix for MCCE #1488 - ‘Getting an Upgrade’ trophy/achievement fails to unlock while crafting a stone pickaxe using classic crafting.
- Fix for crash when Ender Chest is mined for a few seconds.
- Fix for an intermittent crash when placing beds on snow.
- Fix for a crash when a Superflat World session with a combination of multiple Planks or Wood, Lava and Air Layers is saved.
- Fix for a crash after destroying blocks and exploring a Superflat World with multiple Sand, Air and TNT Layers.
- Improved random seed generator to select worlds with a better spread of biomes.
- Fix for Villagers not harvesting crops from Farmlands created by the player.
- Fix for glass not being able to be broken by hand in Adventure Mode.
- Fix for an issue where the user renames a ‘Spawn Egg’ and places it in water, causing debug text to be displayed.
- Fix for an issue when the "Body Guard" trophy/achievement does not unlock as expected when the Iron Golem is built in a certain way.
- Fix for an issue where a player cannot see other players after dying and respawning.
- Fix for an issue where baby horses appear to be adults after feeding with one golden carrot.
- Fix for issue where two Primary Powers can be applied to the Player's character through the Beacon UI.
- Fix for an issue where a Torch and a Redstone Torch have two hitboxes.
- Fix for de-spawn protections not being applied to baby animals created with Spawn Eggs.
- Fix for issue where item quantity for Bottle o' Enchanting, Nether Star, Enchanted Golden Apple and strength indicator for Potions are not affected by Interface Opacity when in the Quick Select.
- Fix for Death Message with incorrect text is displayed when the player is killed with a named weapon.
- Fix for worlds generating slightly differently every time even with the same seed.
- Fix for issue where Leather Clothes, Spawn Eggs and Potions are displayed improperly when the player is above 256 blocks or is in a place where there is no source of daylight.
- Fix for Doors, Trapdoors and Fence Gates missing a sound effect when closing.
- Fix for issue where opening certain menus does not cancel the eating, drinking or bow charging animations.
- Fixed an issue where items that have no custom names were not showing up in edit text field in the Anvil.
- Fix for Ocelots not sprinting away from the player.
- Fix for Pistons and objects pushed by them having corrupted, black textures while animating.
- Fix for falling Gravel, Sand and Red Sand blocks displaying with very dark textures.
- Fix for issue where texture pack changes to vanilla Minecraft textures if the player joins a friend's session.
- Added first person rendering of additional skin parts for the left and right arms.
- Fix for an issue when in a Split-screen session where at least one player does not get Critical Hit particles.
- Fix for seeing through the base of falling blocks.
- Fix for missing mining animation for Skulls, Heads, Signs, Chests and Beacons.
- Fix for issue where changing the Interface Opacity to specific values causes visual issues with the item and button icons on the HUD.
- Fix for issue when travelling directly north or south in a Minecart where the player automatically turns to face eastwards.
- Fix for missing tooltip for 'Exit' / 'Dismount' actions.
- Fix for Guardians not being spawned around Ocean Monuments on a Superflat World.
- Fix for City Texture Pack missing textures for multiple kinds of doors while holding in the player’s hand
- Fix for Sign text not displaying.
- Fix for Cows needing to take 11 hits with hand or 3 hits with any Sword to be killed.
- Fix for Clownfish description displaying incorrect information.
- Fixed an issue unlocking the ‘Iron Belly' trophy.
Change log for Patch 1.22 - December 10th 2015
- Armor Stand, Raw Rabbit, Cooked Rabbit, Rabbit Stew, Raw Mutton, Cooked Mutton, Rabbit’s Foot, Rabbit Hide, Potion of Leaping, Potion of Water Breathing, Salmon, Cooked Salmon, Clownfish, Pufferfish, Blue Orchid, Allium, Azure Bluet, Tulips, Oxeye Daisy, Sunflower, Lilac, Poppy (replaces Rose), Rose Bush, Peony, Double Tall Grass, Large Ferns, Prismarine Crystals, Prismarine Shard.
- Creative Mode only – Rabbit Spawn Egg, Endermite Spawn Egg, and Guardian Spawn Egg.
- Podzol, Granite, Polished Granite, Andesite, Polished Andesite, Diorite, Polished Diorite, Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Red Sand, Red Sandstone, Smooth Red Sandstone, Chiseled Red Sandstone, Red Sandstone Stairs, Red Sandstone Slab, Sea Lanterns, Wet Sponge, Slime Blocks, Coarse Dirt, Packed Ice, Acacia Saplings, Dark Oak Saplings.
- Endermite, Guardian, Elder Guardian, Rabbit, Chicken Jockey.
- Mesa, Mega Taiga, Roofed Forest, Birch Forest, Forest, Savanna, Extreme Hills+, Deep Ocean, Snowless Taiga, 20 new Technical Biomes.
- Fishing now has particle effects - bubbles will show up moving towards the bobber just before the player has something on the hook. This has the appearance of a fish swimming towards the hook.
- Treasure can now be caught while fishing.
- Treasure is split into 3 categories:-
- Fish: Raw Fish, Salmon, Clownfish and Pufferfish.
- Treasure: Enchanted Fishing Rod, Enchanted Bow, Enchanted Book, Name Tag, Tripwire Hook, Lily Pad and Saddle.
- Junk: damaged Fishing Rod, Water Bottle, Rotten Flesh, String, Leather, Bowl, Stick, Bone, Tripwire Hook, Ink Sacs and damaged Leather Boots.
- Enchanting now consumes Lapis Lazuli.
- Enchanting has been rebalanced.
- Enchanted Books can receive multiple enchants at once.
- Villagers have additional professions and trading schemes.
- Villagers will now harvest crops.
- Villagers will only breed when willing (and can be made willing by giving them 3 bread, 12 carrots or 12 potatoes).
- Villagers will turn into Witches when struck by lightning.
- New Nether Portal building rules: Any rectangular shape from 4x5 to 23x23
- If the portal in the nether is big enough, Ghasts can travel through.
- Will now be activated by any fire block within the frame.
- Can place Pumpkins or Wither Skeleton Skulls to spawn Golems and Withers.
- Will only place them if the body of the Golem or Wither is already built, in a valid configuration.
- Anvil has been rebalanced.
- Moss Stone, Mossy Stone Bricks and Chiseled Stone Bricks are now obtainable via crafting.
- Cracked Stone Bricks and Sponge are now obtainable via smelting.
- When a Furnace runs out of fuel, the smelting progress will rewind at 2× speed.
- Empty Furnaces will only accept fuel and empty Buckets in the fuel slot.
- Item Frames now emit a Redstone signal, and can rotate in 8 directions.
- Can now detect the rotation of an item in an item frame and output an equivalent power signal.
- Buttons can now be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.
Powered Activator Rail
- Powered Activator rails now dismount entities riding Minecarts.
- Cauldrons with water in them will put out burning entities, taking away one water level each time.
Huge Mushroom Block
- When harvested with Silk Touch enchantment, they drop blocks with corresponding Mushroom texture (red or brown) on all sides, rather than the one with spores.
- Reintroduced Sponge to Survival Mode, with new behavior and texture.
- Sponge turns into Wet Sponge when it soaks up water.
- Water particles appear around the Sponge when this happens.
- Sponge destroys water blocks from 5 blocks away in a kind of sphere.
- Sponge soaks up water, only when some water is touching it.
- Color/Shade is affected by the biome color (similar to leaves, grass and vines).
- Now drop XP Orbs.
- Can now be ignited with Flint and Steel.
- Adult Zombie Pigmen will forgive after a short time (and lose the aggro speed boost), but will continue to attack until the player escapes their aggro distance.
- Now drink a Potion of Water Breathing, when they are trapped underwater.
- Can drop a Potion of Water Breathing upon death, as a rare drop.
- Melons can now be found in patches similar to Pumpkins.
- Spawn with Blue Orchid Flowers.
- In shallower parts, the coast is covered in staggered dirt block with Lily Pads between them.
- Generates three of the new flowers – Azure Bluets, Oxeye Daises and sometimes Tulips.
- Can generate Double Tall Grass.
Extreme Hills Biome
- Snow at higher elevations.
- Gravel can replace ground cover.
- Flat valleys near sea level.
- Can generate slightly higher now.
- Contains only Gravel on the floor instead of Sand, Dirt and Gravel.
- Now spawn with Stained Clay instead of Dyed Wool.
New landscape feature:-
- Ocean Monument
- Luck of the Sea (I-III)
- Lure (I-III)
- Depth Strider (I-III)
Changes & Bug Fixes:-
- Sheep now drop Mutton when they die.
- Arrows decelerate much more quickly underwater, and extinguish if on fire.
- Most mobs can now swim.
- Skeletons flee from wolves.
- Creepers, Skeletons, Wither Skeletons and Zombies drop their heads when killed by Charged Creepers.
- Spiders no longer see players through solid blocks.
- Babies' growth can be accelerated by feeding them.
- Fix for players adding additional layers above the maximum height in Superflat.
- Added Flint and Steel and Fire Charge sound effect when igniting blocks.
- Updated audio for Cows and Mooshrooms.
- Updated audio for Minecarts.
- Created a new Tutorial World.
Change log for Patch 1.21 - October 23rd 2015
Changes & Fixes:-
- Added Halloween 2015 Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Added Star Wars Prequel Skin Pack trial content.
- Fixed a small memory leak with signs.
- Added colored light from torches (for Halloween 2015 Mash-up Pack).
Change log for Patch 1.20 - September 23rd 2015
- Added Doctor Who Skin Pack Bundle Trial content.
- Fixed a memory leak causing frame rate issues.
- Fixed an issue causing signs to go blank for network players.
Change log for Patch 1.19 - August 28th 2015
- Added Star Wars Classic Skin Pack Trial content.
- Added Star Wars Rebels Skin Pack Trial content.
- Optimised water rendering.
- Fix for some instability when adding and removing players from a game.
- Fix for particle effects not displaying at high altitudes.
- Fix for an issue where the Fuel meter in a Furnace could be reset when using a Lava Bucket.
- Fix for an ingredient added to a Beacon interface would be lost when entering/leaving the End or the Nether.
- Fix for an issue when renaming a world save and quickly loading the world.
- Fix for an issue where the tick rate in a chunk would run too fast when the chunk was unloaded and then reloaded (MCCE-390).
- Fix for Enable Flying host option causing healing to revert to classic mode.
- Fix for an issue with a Potion of Swiftness not working for splitscreen players.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players using potions.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players equipping armor from the hotbar.
- Fix for putting out fires with buckets of water making a wood breaking sound.
- Fixed an issue with Iron Golems trying to give a flower to a villager, but the flower not being present.
- Fix for a problem with water flickering at a distance when using the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for a problem unlocking the Enchanter trophy when using Classic Crafting.
- Fixed an issue where low opacity settings would cause the Ender Dragon and Wither health bars to be displayed inconsistently.
Change log for Patch 1.18 - July 24th 2015
- Added Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Added Acacia Wood, Acacia Planks, Acacia Fence, Acacia Fence Gate, Acacia Door, Acacia Slab and Acacia Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Added Dark Oak Wood, Dark Oak Planks, Dark Oak Fence, Dark Oak Fence Gate, Dark Oak Door, Dark Oak Slab and Dark Oak Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Fixed a crash when approaching Villages, Desert Temples and Jungle Temples if the save that was loaded had a partially discovered Village/Temple in it.
- Fixed an issue with stacking doors.
- Fixed the Oak Door recipe not giving 3 doors.
- Fixed an issue with the Set Day button in the Host Options menu.
- Fixed an issue stopping players removing Leads from Fences.
- Fixed Minecart with TNT having no igniting animation.
- Fixed an issue with Mobs being unable to pass through an open Iron Door.
- Fixed an issue where reaching the maximum spawn limit of villagers prevents spawning baby villagers after some of the villagers die.
- Fixed doors being destroyed when placing them on an upper Slab.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could make tamed Wolves stand up.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could kill Snow Golems.
- Stopped players being able to destroy Minecarts when 'Can Build and Mine' privilege is disabled.
- Stopped players being able to open Minecart with Chest, Minecart with Hopper, and Saddlebags when 'Can Open Containers' privilege is disabled.
- Fixed an issue with Wolves not taking damage properly.
Change log for Patch 1.17 - June 30th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added Oak Wood Fence, Spruce Wood Fence, Birch Wood Fence, Jungle Wood Fence.
- Added Oak Wood Fence Gate, Spruce Wood Fence Gate, Birch Wood Fence Gate, Jungle Wood Fence Gate.
- Added Oak Wood Door, Spruce Wood Door, Birch Wood Door, Jungle Wood Door.
- Added Iron Trapdoor, Inverted Daylight Sensor, Book and Quill, Stained Glass and Stained Glass Panes.
- Added Custom Superflat User Interface, allowing players to customize superflat world generation.
- Added new in-game options to allow changing game mode, difficulty setting, time of day, and spawn position per player, and disable or enable ambient cave sounds, and weather settings.
- Split Load/Join interface into Create/Load/Join.
- Changed Game Mode selection to a slider.
- Added Classic Crafting option, so you can now craft the same way as on the Java version if you really want to! This option is available in the UI settings menu.
- Added LittleBigPlanet(TM) Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Fixed a crash when a lot of Redstone Dust was used.
- Fixed various incorrect tooltip issues.
- Fix for mined item entities sometimes appearing at the top of the world, rather than spawning where the block is destroyed
- Fix for an issue with corrupt capes on characters.
- Fix for an issue where players could open Trapped Chests, Droppers, Hoppers and Beacons even though “Can Open Containers” was off.
- Fixed a crash when a flaming arrow shot from a Dispenser hits TNT.
- Fixed a memory leak causing crashes after prolonged play sessions.
- Fixed a problem with dropped items sinking below the ground.
- Fixed an issue with TNT explosions.
- Fixed a problem with baby villagers’ collision height.
Change log for Patch 1.16 - April 26th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added the Alex skin and some variations of it to the default skins.
- Changed music tracks played in Creative mode and on front-end menus to match Java version.
- Added The Simpsons Skin Pack trial content.
- Brought forward change so that shrubs can placed in flower pots.
Change log for Patch 1.15 - March 25th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added Pattern Texture Pack trial content.
- Added Mass Effect Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Fixed issue placing Pistons, Dispensers and Droppers.
- Added Quick Move to the Horse Inventory.
- Made some fixes to player privileges.
- Corrected Baby Zombie hit boxes size.
- Added "Where are we now" Music Disc in Survival Mode.
- Fix for a bug where a Chest didn't disappear when destroyed.
- Fix for player sometimes taking fall damage while in a boat.
- Fixed an issue where a player's wolves could teleport to them when they were in a boat, and kill them.
- Updated Lapis Lazuli block texture.
- Fix for an issue causing client players to hang when creating a Wither.
- Fix for graphic corruption with Red Stone Comparator.
- Fix for a crash when a player is fishing.
Change log for Patch 1.14 - February 11th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- More Redstone fixes.
- Increased minecart limit.
- Stopped tamed horses despawning when they are in a fenced-off area.
- Crafting a map now produces an Empty Map.
- Fixed a crash with a Noteblock.
- Fixed an issue with village generation.
- Fixed an issue with Witch Huts allowing other mobs to spawn in them after a reload.
- Fixed an issue where Blaze Spawners and Chests don’t appear in the Nether after a Nether Reset.
- Fixed a crash with Minecarts travelling through Nether Portals.
- Fixed a problem causing clouds to look 2D
Change log for Patch 1.13 - December 20th 2014
Changes and Additions:-
- Fix for various Redstone issues.
- Fixed a crash when breaking an Item Frame containing a map.
- Fixed a crash when a Dispenser is dispensing water or lava when the Dispenser is blocked.
- Fix for placing a boat on harmful surfaces causing the game to crash.
- Updates to horse and other animal de-spawning to take into account Saddles, Saddle bags, Leads, Armor and Nametags.
- Fix for Stonebrick stairs recipe.
- Fix for issue where player is able to stay alive with zero hearts in their Healthbar.
- Fixed an issue in the Host Options menu in Adventure mode causing options to be set wrongly.
- Fix for issue where animals don't stop running after being hit.
- Fix for issue where destroying planted Pumpkin and Melon Seeds drops an incorrect number of seeds.
- Librarian villagers now have a small probability of offering nametags for sale.
- Add a rare probability of spawning Skeletons/Wither Skeletons in the nether.
- Brought forward change so that Witches naturally spawn, rarely, anywhere that's dark.
- Fix for issue where Wither Skeletons stop spawning in the Nether when the difficulty is set to Easy from Peaceful.
- Changed Minecart riding behaviour back so that the player turns with the Minecart.
- If mob griefing is turned off, sheep shouldn't change grass blocks when they eat them.
- Fix for TNT cart exploding despite 'TNT Explodes' option being turned off.
- Fix to Noteblock fall-off distance so they can be heard further away.
- Fix for player legs not being rotated correctly when riding.
- Fix for Wolf heal tooltip.
- Fixed improper tooltip displayed when Player is holding a Lead and aiming at an aggressive mob.
- Fix for Potion of Weakness effect description having incorrect values.
- Fix for issue where Creepers hover off the floor.
- Fixed issue where Name Tags do not appear to work correctly on the Wither, Iron Golem and Wither Skeleton.
- Fix for player nametags not being colored.
- City Texture Pack - Daylight sensor changed to look more like a solar panel.
- Fix for issue where a horse wasn’t rendering while riding it.
Change log for Patch 1.12 - December 20th 2014
Changes and Additions:-
- Added new items
- Hardened Clay
- Stained Clay
- Block of Coal
- Hay Bale
- Activator Rail
- Block of Redstone
- Daylight Sensor
- Minecart with Hopper
- Minecart with TNT
- Redstone Comparator
- Weighted Pressure Plate
- Trapped Chest
- Firework Rocket
- Firework Star
- Nether Star
- Horse Armor
- Name Tag
- Horse Spawn Egg
- Added new Mobs
- Wither Skeletons
- Added new terrain generation features - Witch Huts.
- Replaced the Tutorial World with a new world containing some new mini-tutorials for the new functionality.
- Added Beacon interface.
- Added Horse interface.
- Added Hopper interface.
- Added Fireworks - Fireworks interface is accessible from the Crafting Table when you have the ingredients to craft a Firework Star or Firework Rocket.
- Added 'Adventure Mode' - You can only break blocks with the correct tools.
- Added lots of new sounds.
- Mobs, items and projectiles can now pass through portals.
- Repeaters can now be locked by powering their sides with another Repeater.
- Zombies and Skeletons can now spawn with different weapons and armor.
- New death messages.
- Name mobs with a Name Tag, and rename containers to change the title when the menu is open.
- Bonemeal no longer instantly grows everything to full size, and instead randomly grows in stages.
- A Redstone signal describing the contents of Chests, Brewing Stands, Dispensers and Jukeboxes can be detected by placing a Redstone Comparator directly against them.
- Dispensers can face in any direction.
- Eating a Golden Apple gives the player extra "absorption" health for a short period.
- The longer you remain in an area the harder the monsters that spawn in that area will be.
- New Game and Host options (Daylight Cycle, Keep Inventory, Mob options, Tile drop and a Regeneration option)
Change log for Patch 1.11 - December 20th 2014
- Added the trial Festive Mash-up Pack.
Change log for Patch 1.10 - December 3rd 2014
- Added the trial Steampunk Texture Pack.
- Added the trial Skyrim Mash-up Pack.
Change log for Patch 1.02 - October 24th 2014
- Fixed a crash on saving a game after resetting the Nether.
- Fixed an issue causing corrupt save data after Saving/Autosave and then quickly selecting Save and Exit.
- Fixed an issue with Save Transfer causing players to lose their inventory on re-loading the save.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the Nether Portal effect.
- Fix for Host Options settings not being saved after a Save Transfer.
- Enabled support for limited time Additional Content (Downloadable Content available for a limited time on the store).
Change log for Patch 1.01 - October 16th 2014
- Fixed a hang when accepting a game invite while in a game.
- Fixed 'Can Build and Mine' option in Host Options Menu not functioning properly in a Creative Mode game.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to download a save transfer when the memory card was full.
- Fixed issues with attempting to buy DLC when in Ad Hoc network mode.
- Fixed a hang when selecting “Exit and Save” with a trial texture pack.
- Added Turkish manual.
May 16, 2014Ordinastie posted a message on MalisisDoors 1.12.2-7.3.0 / 1.11.2-6.1.3 (01/02/2018)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Requires Java 8.
Requires Forge 1.12.2-18.104.22.16889 and higher.
1.12.2-7.3.0 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.4.0 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Integrated BigDoors mod (previously found here).
You now have access to various 3x3 doors courtesy of @jaquadro
- Fixed fence gate not reacting to redstone.
- Fixed inventory issues when in DoorFactory gui.
1.12.2-7.2.4 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.2 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed incorrect item drops when breaking doors.
- Fixed crash on dedicated server when powering doors with redstone.
1.12.2-7.2.3 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.1 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed possible crash with Rusty Hatch.
- Fixed item sometimes not dropping when breaking doors.
- Fixed typo in registry name for Birch Fence Gate which prevented vanilla ones from animating.
- Fixed possible when rendering doors.
- Improved performances when lots of doors and trapdoors were used in world.
Note : the fence gate fix means that if animated Birch Fence Gates in the world will just disappear (they were only obtainable from Creative inventory). The vanilla non animated ones will automatically become animated ones.
1.12.2-7.2.2 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.0 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Changed the Rusty Ladder recipe to use seven irong ingots to minimize conflicts.
- Fixed possible crash when rendering Reinforced doors.
- Fixed possible crash with FenceGates
1.12.2-7.2.1 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.0 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed possible crash with TrapDoors.
- Removed Forge warnings.
1.12.2-7.2.0 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.3.0 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed doors not being centered around oak fences.
- Added glass panes to blocks centering doors.
- Fixed rusty hatch not being destroyed properly.
- Changed rusty ladder and rusty hatch ladder to match the collision box of vanilla ladders.
- Fixed trapdoors not acting as a ladder when above rusty ladder.
- Fixed rendering crash that may happen with TrapDoors.
- Fixed rendering crash that may happen with FenceGates
1.12.2-7.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.1.7 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Fixed an issue that left ghost blocks when destroying Rusty Hatch.
- Fixed player detection for auto opening doors.
- Added sound when opening/closing Hi-tech doors.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Sponge.
1.12-7.1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.12.2-6.1.2 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Added option in the door factory to allow doors to automatically open when player is close.
- Fixed bottom texture of the Hi-tech Door.
- Fixed server crash with CraftTweaker
- Fixed vanilla door texture issue with LiteLoader
- Migrated transformers to mixin. (Internal, probably broke many things)
1.12-7.0.4 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.4 for Minecraft 1.12
- Fixed door rendering issues.
- FIxed trap doors localization.
1.12-7.0.3 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.2 for Minecraft 1.12
1.11.2-6.1.3 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.2.2 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed issues in DoorFactory gui preventing selection of movement and sound options.
- Fixed issues in guis preventing the update of client side inventory.
- Update russian translation.
1.12-7.0.2 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.1 for Minecraft 1.12
- Fixed crash on servers.
1.12-7.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.1 for Minecraft 1.12
- Fixed crash on launch.
- Fixed crash on servers.
- Fixed Reinforced Hatch icon.
- Fixed registry names for fence gates.
1.12-7.0.0 requires MalisisCore 1.12-6.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12
- Changed Forcefield controller :
* Activating/deactivating a Forcefield now drains energy based on the Forcefield size.
* Destroying a Forcefield now drains energy based on the Forcefield size instead of draining the controller completely.
* Increased the energy generation rate in survival mode.
- Fixed order of items in the creative tab.
Previous updates :
1.11.2-6.1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.2.2 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed debug output displaying when rendering Hi Tech Door.
- Fixed lighting issue when hiding the HUD if a Hi Tech Door is rendering.
- Fixed serveral GUI issues.
1.11.2-6.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.2.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed vanilla doors not rendering properly sometimes.
- Fixed Hi-tech doors rendering in other dimensions.
1.11.2-6.1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.1.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- FIxed Carriage Door and Medieval Door recipes.
- Fixed referenced vanilla textures not being stitched if no vanilla model use them.
1.10.2-5.2.0 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.3.0 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed possible crash with Fence Gates
1.11.2-6.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.0.1 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed Optifine related crash (requires Optifine B7).
1.11.2-6.0.0 requires MalisisCore 1.11.2-5.0.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
1.10.2-5.1.8 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.10 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed crash occuring with custom doors.
1.10.2-5.1.7 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.10 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed crash when right clicking Forcefield with empty hand.
- Fixed lighting issue with trapdoors and Hitech Doors.
1.10.2-5.1.5 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.8 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed doors not being correctly centered when next to iron bars or cobblestone walls.
- Fixed shading for the frame of Medieval and Carriage doors.
- Added redstone interaction for Hi-tech door.
1.10.2-5.1.4 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.6 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed Rusty Hatch breaking when going away and coming back.
- FIxed lighting not working properly when using glowstone as material for Custom Doors.
- Fixed crash when using optifine.
- Fixed door lighting when using shaders.
- Fixed Hi-tech door not being rendered when using Optifine. (Still has translucency issue when using shaders)
1.10.2-5.1.3 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.3 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed hi-tech door being instant minable.
- Fixed mod loading for 1.9.4.
1.10.2-5.1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.3 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Fixed crash when rendering Vertical Hatch, Carriage Door or Medieval Door.
- Improved textures for Carriage Door and Medieval Door.
- Removed option for 3 branch handle for Vertical Hatch
- Fixed Rusty Hatch item being consumed even when the block failed to be placed.
1.10.2-5.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.1 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Fixed crash on dedicated server.
- Fixed chat spam when failing some ray tracing.
- Fixed crash with Minecraft 1.9.4.
1.10.2-5.1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.10.2-4.2.0 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Added new Hi-tech door.
- Fixed Custom Doors duplication bug.
- Fixed Custom Doors item sometime not being rendered at the right angle.
- Fixed Vanilla doors not stacking anymore once broken.
- Fixed arrows going through Carriage and Medieval Doors.
- Fixed performance issue with raytracing Carriage and Medieval Doors.
- Fixed Saloon Door models.
- Generally improved door rendering performances.
1.9.4-5.0.4 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.1.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed Custom Doors not dropping an item when breaking the top part.
- Fixed Custom Doors not working properly for other clients than the one who placed it.
- Fixed modified doors not remembering their properties when broken or picked in creative mode.
1.9.4-5.0.3 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.1.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed animations for Garage Doors.
- Fixed occasional crash for doors.
1.9.4-5.0.2 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.1.0 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed doors animations not always working when connected to a dedicated server
- Fixed Forcefield syncing from the server
- Fixed texture warnings in the log
- Fixed BigDoor recipe warning in the log
1.9.4-5.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.0.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
- Fixed crash when loading the mod with Minecraft 1.10.2
- Fixed syncing issues in multiplayer.
1.9.4-5.0.0 requires MalisisCore 1.9.4-4.0.0 for Minecraft 1.9.4
1.8.9-3.1.4 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.5 for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Fixed random crashes when rendering Tile Entities.
1.9-4.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.9-3.0.4 for Minecraft 1.9
- Fixed multiple crashes.
1.9-4.0.0 requires MalisisCore 1.9-3.0.1 for Minecraft 1.9
1.8.9-3.1.3 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.3 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.5.4 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.10 for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed crash on dedicated servers.
1.8.9-3.1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.3 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.5.3 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.10 for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed crash when using special blocks for Custom Doors.
- Fixed performance for Reinforced Doors.
1.8.9-3.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.0 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.5.2 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.6 for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed crash on dedicated servers.
1.8.9-3.1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.0 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.5.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.6 for Minecraft 1.8
- Added reinforced door.
(1.8) - Fixed Optifine crash.
1.8.9-3.0.2 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.0.4 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.4.3 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.4 for Minecraft 1.8
- Hopefully fixed multiple inexplicable crashes.
1.7.10-1.13.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.14.3 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Fixed FPS issue with Saloon Doors.
1.8.9-3.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.0.2 for Minecraft 1.8.9
1.8-2.4.2 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.2 for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed bug when placing Custom Doors.
1.8-2.4.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.2 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.13.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.14.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10
(1.8) - Fixed Garage Door textures not showing properly.
(1.7) - Fixed buttons closing Garage Doors prematurely.
1.8-2.4.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.4.0 for Minecraft 1.8
- Major internal changes to MalisisCore.
1.8-2.3.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.3.0 for Minecraft 1.8
- Added new redstone behavior option in the Door Factory :
- Standard : door opens/closes when activated by hand or powered by redstone
- Redstone only : door opens/closes only when powered by redstone
- Hand only : door opens/closes only when activated by hand
- Redstone lock : door opens/closes only when activated by hand AND when not powered by redstone
- Fixed Carriage Door frame type being lost when broken.
1.8-2.2.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.2.0 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.13.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.14.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Added Medieval door.
- Added adpatative frames for Big Doors.
(1.8) - Added option to display the doors in 3D in inventory.
(1.8) - Changed door recipes to give 3 doors.
(1.8) - Set doors max stack size to 64.
(1.8) - Removed middle bar for vanilla doors.
(1.7) - Fixed wrong animation direction for fence gate.
(1.7) - Fixed missing mapping crash if vanilla replacement is disabled.
1.8-2.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.1.0 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.12.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.13.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10
(1.8) - Fixed crash when placing Rusty Ladder on top or bottom of a block.
(1.8) - Fixed lighting issue with fence gates.
(1.7) - Fixed fence gate crash on dedicated server.
1.8-2.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.0.2 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.12.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.13.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Added wooden trapdoors.
- Added colored curtains.
(1.8) - Fixed crash when placing a Rusty Hatch against some blocks.
(1.8) - Fixed crash caused by NEI trying to render some items.
(1.8) - Fixed multiple crashes on dedicated server.
1.8-2.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.8
1.7.10-1.11.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.13.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Added camo fence gates as a separate block (instead of a configuration option).
- (1.8) Removed Mixed Block, Block Mixer, Vanishing Blocks, Player sensor
- (1.7.10) Added wooden variants of fence gates.
1.7.10-1.10.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.10
- Fixed multiple crashes with raytracing.
- Fixed issues with Diamond Vanishing Block GUI.
- Fixed Digicode V button not working properly.
- Fixed Door movements and sounds order in DoorFactory GUI.
- Fixed Cauldron crash when a world didn't have a name.
1.7.10-1.10 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.9
- Added double fence gate handling.
- Fixed crash caused by DragonAPI.
1.7.10-1.9.5 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.9
- Fixed possible crash with VanishingBlocks.
- Fixed lighting issue with some items.
1.7.10-1.9.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.6
- Fixed Rusty Hatch bounding boxes.
- Fixed digicode display for doors.
- Fixed crash when worlds doesn't have a ChunkProvider.
1.7.10-1.9.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.5
- Fixed crash when placing Custom Doors
1.7.10-1.9.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.5
- Fixed saloon door localization.
- Fixed iron and sliding not being in MalisisDoors creative tab.
- Fixed some crash when ray tracing against blocks.
- Fixed console spam when a another TileEntity was found when looking for double door.
- Optimized centered door handling.
1.7.10-1.9.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.4
- Fixed 1.8 wooden door recipes.
1.7.10-1.9 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.4
- Added Saloon Doors.
- Aligned the doors in the center when they're next to iron bars, cobblestone wall, fences or glass panes.
1.7.10-1.8.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.3
- Changed Player Sensors and Glass Doors to use any kind of colorless glass.
1.7.10-1.8.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.2
- Fixed crash with Rusty Hatch Item.
1.7.10-1.8 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12
- Added Digicode for doors.
1.7.10-1.7.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
- Fixed Iron Trapdoor recipe conflict with Iron bars.
1.7.10-1.7 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
- Added Iron Trapdoor.
- Added Sliding Trapdoor.
- Custom doors now take into account the light levels of their materials.
- Fixed lighting issue with Fence Gates and Carriage Doors.
1.7.10-1.6 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
- Added new door movements (Double sliding/rotating).
1.7.10-1.5.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.3
- Fixed liquids going through Carriage Doors.
- Fixed Fence Gates and TrapDoors not working.
- Added 1.8 door localizations.
1.7.10-1.5 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.2
- Added Minecraft 1.8 door variants.
- Reworked and improve Carriage Doors.
- Fixed a crash with Forcefields.
- Fixed rendering of Mixed blocks when using fast graphics.
- Fixed a crash when viewing item statistics (note that door statistics won't work).
1.7.10-1.4.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.1
New build to reflect changes in MalisisCore.
1.7.10-1.4.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
- Fixed crash on dedicated servers.
1.7.10-1.4.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
- Fixed Doors brightness at night when lit by torches.
1.7.10-1.4.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
- Fixed crash when crafting vanilla doors.
1.7.10-1.4.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.4
- Added auto-close timer for Custom Doors.
- Added the possibility to edit existing doors inside the DoorFactory.
- Fixed Fence Gate height when next to a wall block.
- Added Fence Gate camo. They will take the texture of surrounding blocks.
- Added option to enable/disable Fence Gate camo.
1.7.10-1.3.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.3
- Fixed possible crashes with Carriage Doors and Rusty Hatch.
1.7.10-1.3.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.3
- Added Spinning and Spinning around Door movements for the Door Factory
- Completely refactored Garage Doors : bottom parts should no longer appear with a window. The door now behave like any other doors : a redstone current opens the door, and stopping the current will make the door close even if not fully opened yet.
- Fixed Door Factory GUI not updating correctly and not remembering previous states.
- Fixed a bug with checkbox and textfields in Vanishing Diamond Block GUI.
- Fixed a crash when opening Vanishing Diamond Block GUI.
- Fixed Rusty Ladder collision box.
- Fixed crashes with ForceFields, Rusty Hatch and Carriage Doors.
1.7.10-1.3.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.2
- Fixed Forcefields being broken by liquids.
- Fixed a loading issue with Garage Doors.
1.7.10-1.3.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.2
- Added Curtains.
- Added Carriage Doors.
- Added Forcefields.
- Added Rusty ladders.
- Changed Door Factory GUI.
- Improved shadows and shading for Rusty Hatch.
- Fixed rendering bug for Rusty Hatch frame.
- Fixed Rusty Hatch sound and movement appearing in Door Factory lists.
- Fixed bug when placing the Rusty Hatch failed.
- Fixed Rusty Hatch and Rusty Handle localizations.
- Fixed Door Factory and Block Mixer not spilling inventory when broken.
- Fixed side visibility for non opaque Mixed Blocks.
- Fixed possible crashes when getting door movements.
- Fixed crash when placing a Door on a replaceable invisible TileEntity (fixes RailCraft incompatibilities).
1.7.10-1.2.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.9
- Fixed checkbox position in Door Factory.
- Fixed potential crash if a Custom Door Item was obtained illegally.
1.7.10-1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.8
- Added Rusty Hatch !
- Fixed location of chinese lang file.
1.7.10-1.1.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.7
- Fixed a crash occuring when a mod was querying world sensitive door icon.
- Fixed Mixed block grass coloring.
1.7.10-1.1.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.6
- Updated russian translation.
- Reflected MalisisCore changes.
1.7.10-1.1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.4
- Fixed z-fighting issue with custom doors.
- Improved GUI rendering performances.
1.7.10-1.1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.3
- Greatly improved rendering performances concerning RAM usage.
- Fixed Diamond Vanishing Frame recipe.
1.7.10-1.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.9.2
- Added a new Shoji Door with new sound available in the Door Factory.
- Toned down the volume of Jail doors and Glass door sounds.
- Fixed duplication bug when breaking the top block of a Door.
- Fixed bounding box of Rotate and replace movement when opened.
- Removed the restriction for mixing blocks. Now you can mix two non opaque blocks.
- Added the possibility to mix ender pearls, and water and lava buckets to get specials textures.
- Mixing a non opaque block with an opaque one will make a one-way see-through mixed block.
- Mixing a light emitting block will make the mixed block emit light as well.
- Mixing a block of redstone will make the mixed block emit redstone current.
- Added an option for enhanced mixed block placement. When active, it allows the placement of the mixed blocks based on the direction the player is looking instead of using the face of the block clicked. Also, pressing the sneak key will inverse the mixed block.
- Fixed potential memory leak in ProxyAccess.
1.7.2-1.0.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.9.1
- Fixed a crash on dedicated servers with Door Factory.
- Changed Player Sensor shape when placed on floor or ceiling.
1.7.2-1.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.9.1
- Fixed a crash in MalisisCore dragging an item stack over a slot in GUIs.
1.7.2-1.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.9
- Fixed a bounding box issue with Sliding 4 ways movement for Custom Doors.
- Fixed Custom doors not dropping as an item when destroying block underneath.
- Fixed hardness missing for Block Mixer and Door Factory.
1.7.2-1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.9
- Added new doors : laboratory and factory doors.
- Added new machine : the door factory. Chose how they look and the way they move to build your own personalized doors !
- Added the possibility to place Player Sensors on floors or ceilings.
1.7.2-0.9.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.8
- Fixed a crash occurring on world load for DoorTileEntity.
- Fixed a crash occurring when rendering Garage doors.
1.7.2-0.9 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.8
- Added new garage door.
- Added new jail door.
- Added a new MalisisDoor creative tab. Every new blocks will be listed in there.
- Added the display of the names of the blocks part of the mixed blocks.
- Refactored door animation and rendering. The invisible door bug should be corrected.
- Corrected compatibility bug with RailCraft invisible tile entities.
- Added fail safe when instantiating Proxy world for Vanishing Frames. This should prevent Cauldron crash at the expense of limiting the metadata detection when copying a block.
1.7.2-0.8 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.7.3
- Added animations for trap doors and fence gates.
- Now almost every block can be used for Vanishing Frames.
- Added Diamond Vanishing Frames. They're expensive, but allow the configuration of wich direction to propagate its state and with what delay and speed.
- Refactored doors rendering. Hopefully, it will fix the invisible iron door bug.
- Added configurations. Configuration can be modified with the command /malisis config malisisdoors (autocomplete works).
- Added a simple rendering configuration for mixed block. Activate it if you experience z-fighting or rendering glitch with them.
- Fixed a crash when trying to mix items that don't have corresponding itemBlock (ie. Skulls).
- Fixed lighting bug when rendering tile entities.
1.7.2-0.6.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.7.2
- Fixed a crash when Block Mixer was used on dedicated server.
The Block Mixer should now be able to accept any opaque block in the first input slot (except a Mixed Block), and any block in the second input slot.
1.7.2-0.6.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.7.2
- The crash occurring on dedicated servers with BuildCraft should be fixed.
1.7.2-0.6.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.2-0.7.1
- The crash occurring for Forge versions higher than 1060 is fixed.
- The Block Mixer timer does not appear to be reset when opening the GUI any more.
- More blocks are now accepted for the Block Mixer. As long as an opaque cube is present in the first input slot, almost any block can be used for the second one. (Who said fake ladder troll?)
- Shift-clicking in the Block Mixer GUI should now function properly.
- Mixed Blocks dropped are now properly created when destroyed.
- Mixed Blocks can now properly be picked when in creative mode.
- Added localised name for Mixed Block
- Added German localisation.
Animated doors :
The first goal of this mod was to improve vanilla doors behaviour. They are now animated when opened or closed instead of just jumping instantly to their new state. Also, it makes double doors automatically open and close without any need for redstone.
Trapdoors and fence gates are also animated!
Glass doors :
Two new sliding doors are added (wooden and iron), that behaves like normal doors but instead of rotating on themselves, they slide into the block next to them.
In game :
Jail doors :
A new metallic jail door that slides on the side. Can only be operated with redstone.
In game :
Laboratory doors :
A new metallic laboratory door that slides upwards. It's not a double door.
In game :
Factory doors :
A new metallic factory door that slides both upwards and downwards.
In game :
Shoji doors :
A new shoji door that slides slowly on the side.
In game :
Simple colored curtains that opens with custom animation. The color of the curtains depends on the color of the wool used.
In game :
Saloon doors :
New saloon doors that opens automatically when you go through them.
In game :
Reinforced doors :
A metallic door with a handle that slowly opens.
In game :
Hitech doors :
A futuristic hi-tech door with cool opening animation.
In game :
Sliding trapdoors :
Simple trapdoors that slide on the side with pneumatic sound.
In game :
Camo fence gates :
A fence gate that copies the blocks on each side, granted they're the same type.
In game :
Rusty Hatch :
A big metallic hatch with a handle that slowly opens. Comes with rusty ladders built-in. Requires 2x3x2 block space to be placed.
Like Trap doors, if placed on the top half of the side of the block, the door will open upwards.
In game :
Rusty Ladders :
A metallic ladder that matches the ones built-in the Rusty Hatch.
In game :
Garage doors :
A multi-structure allowing a large area to be opened with a nice animation. A Garage door can be as wide and tall as wanted, and as long as they face the same way, one simple redstone current change will make the whole door open or close depending on its current state.
In game :
Carriage doors / Medieval doors:
A big and fancy wooden double door (4x5x1 multi-block) made from a wooden door and five of one other. Oak door makes a Carriage door, Spruce Door makes a Medieval door. The frame uses the texture of the block used in the recipe.
Note : in 1.7.10, the five blocks need to be spread in five different crafting slots.
In game :
Forcefield and Controller :
The Forcefield Controller is an item that allows the creation of Forcefields. The Forcefields can be any size (with a limit of 100 blocks) and can't be destroyed. Use the item on the Forcefield to activate and deactivate it, use it while sneaking to remove it completely.
The Contoller displays color informations while placing a Forcefield to indicate if it can be made between the selected positions. It is self powered but requires some time to recharge. Note that removing a Forcefield completely drains the energy of the Controller.
In game :
Door factory and custom doors :
The door factory is a self powered machine that lets you design your own doors. Chose their properties such as the type of movement (from ten available!), the sound, or the speed of their animation, and then select blocks for the frame, top and bottom materials to define how they look.
The top and bottom material also accepts a few items for special effects :
- Flint & steel gives a fire effect.
- Ender pearl displays nether portal animation.
- Water bucket displays flowing water.
- Lave bucket displays flowing lava.
In game :
Custom doors :
Custom doors with effects :
You can find informations about the Player Sensor, the Mixed Block, the Block Mixer and the Vanishing Blocks in the MalisisBlocks post.
Videos & ReviewsReview from LexLV/Lextube :
Review from MeatyLock :
Review from Pokepeel :
Review from MCE626 :
Review from CebraxLP (German) :
Review from i Febag (Italian) :
Older videos :
Review from Ericton :
Review from Phantaboulous / Martijn :
Review from TyneCraft :
Review from Dami Games / Pathfinder1001 :
Review from Danniey / ClumsyMinecraft :
Review from TeamTwiistz
Review from DarcMatter / HyaterLCG :
Review from ProGamer7 :
Quick show :
No restriction concerning modpacks. Feel free to use this mod in your modpacks!.
Textures for BDCraft are available here : http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-wip/malisis-doors-t3197.html
Many thanks to PaleoCrafter for the German translation, Merkaba5 for the Russian translation and Minecraftentxt for the Spanish (Argentina) translation.
Aug 9, 2014thebaum64 posted a message on [1.12.x] Default HD v2.0 | Better Sky | Better Lighting (Working towards 1.16)Posted in: Resource PacksAccomplishments:After 2 years, it has been updated to 2.0!
The normal Minecraft experience but in amazing 128x HD! Between a better sky and amazing shadowing, as well as new block stepping audio, this pack is different from the rest! Gives a shaders feel without the awful FPS drop! Better and more realistic grass that increases your FPS as well! This could be one of the fastest 128x packs up to date! (and that comes from someone with an outdated graphics card and runs Windows XP) I hope you enjoy Default HD! (Please NOTE: This pack looks much better with OptiFine, but does not require it. Though it is recommended)
Change Log:v1.0- First Release for 1.7.10
v1.5- Release for 1.8+v2.0- Release for 1.12.x+
PM me and i will give you my PayPal
-Download Default HD .zip from the Curse Forge Widget below
-Locate your %appdata% folder
-Locate the Resource Packs folder
-Drag and drop or copy and paste the Default HD.zip into the resource pack folder
-Boot Minecraft with desired version (1.7.10-1.12.x) (OptiFine Highly Recommend)
-Go to resource packs (in options)
-Select Default HD
My other texture pack:
(You may have to vist the page to see the latest version but it is there haha)
-You may not steal these textures or use them in other packs without permission. This restriction applies to public works and or "remix" or "edit" packs. You may may use my textures in a personal pack for you and you alone.
-You may not publicly use this pack as a "Sever pack" where you force a download upon a server user to make it your server resource pack. This not only steals my pack, but steals downloads as well. If you would like to use my pack as a server pack, please contact me to where you may buy a license.
-You may not steal these models or use them in other packs without permission. This restriction applies to public works and or "remix" or "edit" packs. You may may use my models in a personal pack for you and you alone.
-Editing my textures is not permitted without my written permission via PM, email, or skype.
-You may add this pack to other resource pack sites with the following restrictions:
1. You made state myself as creator
2. You must not have 3rd party downloads, must link to the curse download here
I want to thank all of you who have supported me through making this texture pack! It really means a lot!
Wastelander40- Great ideas and opinions helped shape some of the pack! He also tested!
Gman11020- More Ideas and testing!
citricsquid- Helping me with some of the functions on the site to make the thread (such as the texture pack widget)
Photoshop- Editing texture as well as gradients and suchThere are many more that I have not listed, though I thank you all equally!
This is the banner you can use in your signature on any site, and you may link it back here if you would like! Thank you if you
use it on Minecraft Forums or any other site in general!
Make a custom banner?:
If you made your own banner and would like it here ask me and I may add it! Thank you!If you like Default HD, please PUNCH that like button!
Aug 9, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- About -
A satellite mod which ports from SimpleOres the old silver, which position is now replaced by tin in the original mod, to the ongoing environment. New features such as the Silver Golem and customisable ore generation are also included.
- Downloads -
- Add-on Downloads -
Ex Nihilo Add-on v1.1 for MC1.6.4 (Minecraft 1.6.4 / 1.6.2)
Thaumcraft Add-on v1.0 for MC1.6.4 (Minecraft 1.6.4 / 1.6.2)
OnlySilver-1.6.3-1.6.4 or above is preferred.
- Installation -
Have Forge Installed and put the zip or jar file downloaded in the 'mods' folder.
Also, make sure you are using Java 8 or above.
- Resource Packs -
guekho64 64x64 Textures for OnlySilver by guekho64
Faithful 32x32 Pack for OnlySilver by helpful people
oCd pack for OnlySilver 1.2.3 by Enderman967392
- Credits -
Original mod by AleXndrTheGr8st, who gave approval to this mod.
Feel free to give me an PM if you have any question not suitable to be asked here.
Mar 24, 2013GhostEcho posted a message on [1.7.2] [16x16] [Animated] Vanimation vPre1.7 resource pack - Vanilla Textures, Animated! - Over 12000+ downloads!(updated DecemPosted in: Resource Packs
Vanimation is my attempt to animate all of the original textures of Minecraft, within reason...
2013/04/29 - 1000 downloads
2013/05/10 - 100 Comments: Topic is now "Hot"
2013/05/21 - 2000 downloads
2013/06/01 - 150 Comments
2013/06/02 - 50 Reputation: Topic is now "Popular"
2013/06/05 - 3000 downloads
2013/05/10 - 200 Comments
2013/07/14 - 5000 downloads
2013/08/12 - 7500 downloads
2013/11/24 ~ 10,000 downloads - Missed the date =(
2013/11/25 ~ 100 Reputation - Missed the date =(
????/??/?? - 500 Comments
????/??/?? - 12,500 downloads
Latest: 2013/12/01 - For Minecraft 1.7.2
If you feel like supporting me(more than by just downloading, which is awesome in and of itself =3) Adf.ly is the way to go.
Optifineand MCPatcher Compatible. Something is up with optifine. Idkwtfbbq.
> vPre1.7 Curse Website
> vPre1.7 Mediafire
> vPre1.7 Adf.ly
2013/07/03 - For Minecraft 1.6.1
> vPre1.6 Curse Website
> vPre1.6 Mediafire
> vPre1.6 Adf.ly
2013/05/21 - For Minecraft 1.6.1
> vPre1.6 Curse Website
> vPre1.6 Mediafire>
2013/04/27 - For Minecraft 1.5 - 1.5.2
> vPre1.5 Curse Website
> vPre1.5 Mediafire>
2013/04/08 - For Minecraft 1.5 - 1.5.2
> vPre1.4 Curse Website
> vPre1.4 Mediafire
> vPre1.4 Adf.ly
2013/04/01 - For Minecraft 1.5 - 1.5.2
> vPre1.3 Curse Website
> vPre1.3 Mediafire
2013/03/30 - For Minecraft 1.5 - 1.5.2
> vPre1.2 Curse Website
> vPre1.2 Mediafire
2013/03/26 - For Minecraft 1.5-1.5.2
> vPre1.1 Curse Website
> vPre1.1 Mediafire
2013/03/24 - For Minecraft 1.5-1.5.2
> vPre1.0 Curse Website
> vPre1.0 Mediafire
TexturesCurrent animationsTwo Important notes:
1) Gifs do not give the animations justice! Ingame animations are far supperior
2) Everything listed here is animated ingame, but not all of them have been made into gifs.
dini931 went ahead and reviewed my texture pack with a well made video. Check it out below! You could also head over to his video and give him some love by liking/favoriting/subscribing! Thanks dini ^^
Also, lolitsthad made one! The actual review starts at about 1:25, and he misses a lot of blocks, but still; A great review! Thanks lol ^^ Popping into youtube to give him a like/favorite/subscribe would be totally awesome
NagaviperTheLord felt like he wanted to use this for a let's play! I don't think he would mind you sauntering on over to watch his videos!
- Blaze Powder
- Bucket of Lava
- Ender Pearl
- Fishing Rod Empty
- Glistering Melon
- Glowstone Dust
- Magma Cream
- Mushroom Stew
- Potion, Splash Potion
- Raw Fish
Third NOTE: Everything below this point needs optifine or MCPatcher to work
- Activator, Detector, Golden rails
- Brewing Stand and Base
- Oak, Birch, Jungle, Spruce leaves
- Oak, Birch, Spruce Saplings
- Tall Grass
- Grass Block top and side
- Furnace Powered
- Glowstone, Torch
- Glass, Ice, Daylight Detector
- Jack 'o' Lantern
- Redstone Lamp
<Graphical user inferfaces>
- Book Page Arrow
- Furnace Fuel Fire
- Statistics Menu(lots of stuff)
- Trading Page Arrow
I dont know how many of these i am going to gif-ify...it's time consuming...
- Jump Boost
- Night Vision
Change LogvPre1.7 Launched 2013/12/01
- A bunch of textures got
multiple versions, so as to
not fall under the spell
of the tiling effect:
> Daylight Detector Top
> Furnace Front On
> Grass Block Top
> Grass Block Side
> Jungle Leaves
> Oak/Birch Leaves
> Spruce Leaves
> Pumpkin Face On
> Powered Detector Rail
> Powered Redstone Lamp
> Tall Grass
- Redoing carrots, potatos,
tall grass, and saplings
vPre1.6 Launched 2013/05/21
- Oak/Birch Leaves
- Jungle Leaves
- Spruce Leaves
- Tall Grass
- Potatoes Stage 1
- Oak Sapling
- Birch Sapling
- Grass Block Top
- Potatoes Stage 2
- Potatoes Stage 3
- Potatoes Stage 4
- Carrots Stage 1
- Carrots Stage 2
- Carrots Stage 3
- Carrots Stage 4
- Spruce Sapling
- Grass Block Side
- Wheat All Stages
- Both flowers
- Opaque leaves(low priority)
- Jungle Sapling
- This isn't necissarily planned
for 1.7, but soon after if not
vPre1.5 Launched 2013/04/27
- Mushroom Stew
- Potion Contents
- Splash Potion
- Ender Pearl
- Bucket of Lava
- I think redstone-esque items.
No promises though ;P
vPre1.4 Launched 2013/04/08
- Daylight Detector Top
- Powered Redstone Light
- Magma Cream
- Effect Wither
- Just waiting for optifine to
update a 1.4.7 feature =/
vPre1.3 Launched 2013/04/01
- Gui Furnace Fire On
- Gui Trading Arrow On
- Gui Book Arrow On
- Fishing Rod Empty
- Gui slot(statistics menu)
- Effect Strength
- Effect Haste Removed green frame
- Getting the leaves animated
without making them look way
vPre1.2 Launched 2013/03/30
- Effect Weakness
- Effect Regeneration
- Effect Strength
- Effect Wither
- Effect Poison
- Effect Night Vision
- Effect Speed
- Effect Invisibility
- Effect Jump Boost
- Effect Resistance
- Effect Haste
- Brewing Stand Base
- FIGURED IT OUT! Animations on
everything will commence
- Two more potion effects
- More guis
vPre1.1 Launched 2013/03/26
- Brewing Stand Base
- Blaze Powder
- Brewing Stand Blades/Potions
- Learning how to use optifine
retextures so I can animate
a LOT more textures
vPre1.0 Launched 2013/03/24
- Brewing Stand
- Powered Activator Rail
- Powered Detector Rail
- Powered Furnace
- Powered Golden Rail
- Jack 'O' Lantern
- Glowstone Dust
- Glistering Melon
- Raw Fish
- Everything =I
DEFAnimation - For giving me the idea!
Everyone @ Karmacorp - For giving me the greatest time i've ever had on a server!
Anyone who downloads and/or supports this texture pack, thanks in advance!
Stonehawk - For the strength potion effect animation, and for being an awesome friend
Ideas, Ideas, Ideas. I have several ideas for many textures, but not all of them. Feel free to post ideas for any texture.
Criticism is allowed and (as previously stated) requested! But do note, berating is NOT criticism. This is my first texture pack. Infact, its my first anything-realated-to-textures, so yes, I am a novice.
Anything you might be willing to give; advice, help, perhaps a video review *cough* FreestyleOMG *cough*...or nothing, no big deal
Copy any of the three codes and paste it into your signature to support me. Thanks in advance
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1741051-"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/jAGcML7.gif" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1741051-"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/jJXnSDa.gif" alt=""></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1741051-"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/0zxMUBx.gif" alt=""></a>
Mar 30, 2011Kahr posted a message on [1.8.7 / 1.7.10 and earlier][update 4/23] MCPatcher HD fix 5.0.3Posted in: Resource Packs
Custom item textures!
Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa's texture pack for examples.
Balthichou's RandomMobs mod.
Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See "Installing other Mods" for details.
Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
Notes and Recent Changes:
Updated to 1.8.4. Note: Some features such as Better Glass are not yet implemented in 1.8.
New biome colormap format.
Custom item textures. Show different textures based on item damage, stack size, and NBT data. Custom enchanments and armor model textures are also supported.
Compatible with Forge, FML standalone, and LiteLoader.
Ad links are available for those who wish to support this project. Or you may donate via paypal:
MCPatcher for the new launcher:
All other platforms:
Basic Instructions:[list=1] [list]
Download the correct version of the patcher for your OS.Double-click the patcher. You should see this:
If the wrong Minecraft version is shown (1.6.1 instead of 1.6.2 for example), use the right-hand dropdown box to select the proper version.If you would like Better Grass (full grass texture on the sides of grass blocks next to other grass blocks), select the Options tab, scroll down to Connected Textures, and check the box next to Better Grass.Click Patch.Close MCPatcher and start the game normally. Ensure that the patched profile (e.g., MCPatcher, not your username) is selected in the game's launcher. Or click Test Minecraft to run Minecraft without logging in (single-player only).[/list]
Installing non-Forge Mods with MCPatcher:NOTE: Some of the screenshots below are out of date. The process remains the same, however.
Use MCPatcher to manage other mods as well. This is not only more convenient, it ensures maximum compatibility between MCPatcher's features and other mods. Note that mods must still be compatible with the version of Minecraft you are running. MCPatcher does not and cannot do anything to make mods work with any version of the game other than the one they were written for.[list=1]
In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.Select the zip file containing the mod you wish to apply. In this example, we'll use ModLoader.
Click Ok.Next a window showing the list of files that will be added will appear. This is mainly informational. Confirm that the right files are listed and click Ok.
The main patcher window should look like this now:
Now we're going to add a second mod, Better Than Wolves. This will illustrate two important things: How to add just a subfolder from a mod and how to resolve mod conflicts.Click the Add (+) button again.Choose the BTW zip.
Since there are multiple subfolders to choose from, the subfolder window appears. If you blindly add everything from the zip, it will not work. Instead, select the MINECRAFT-JAR folder and click Ok.
Next the list of files to be added is shown. Notice this time how files are being copied from the MINECRAFT-JAR folder into the root of minecraft.jar.
Now we have a slight problem. Both ModLoader and BTW contain vl.class. If you try to patch at this point, you will get a warning about the conflict.
You can ignore this warning and patch anyway. Or you can fix it by removing vl.class from ModLoader. Double-click ModLoader and the list of files will appear again. Select vl.class and click the Remove (-) button. Note: Doing this does not change the original ModLoader.zip file, only the list of files that will be copied from it.The file list should now look like this. Click Ok.
The main patcher window should look like this:
Click Patch and run the game![/list]
(New) Installing Forge, FML, and/or LiteLoader with MCPatcher:The process for installing Forge/FML/LiteLoader is different.
Close MCPatcher for these first steps.Download the Forge/FML/LiteLoader installer for the corresponding version of Minecraft.Run the installer as usual. If using LiteLoader and you want to chain to Forge, select the appropriate option in the LiteLoader installer.Start the launcher and run the game once with the Forge/LiteLoader profile just created. This will ensure the necessary libraries are downloaded.Close the game and start MCPatcher.From the Game Version drop-down menu, choose the Forge/LiteLoader version that was just created. For example, 1.6.2-Forge22.214.171.1244 or LiteLoader1.6.2.For Forge or FML, an extra entry will appear in the MCPatcher mods tab, but nothing extra will be added for LiteLoader. This is normal.Click Patch.Click Test Minecraft, or close MCPatcher and run the launcher, making sure that the correct profile (e.g., MCPatcher) and version (e.g., 1.6.2-Forge126.96.36.1994-mcpatcher) are selected.[/list]
NOTE: FML will produce many errors during startup complaining about binary discrepancies. These are due to the fact that FML and MCPatcher modify the same classes and can be safely ignored.
FAQ / TroubleshootingMy virus scanner says the patcher has a virus!
Some scanners detect WS.Reputation.1. It is a false positive that can be ignored. WS.Reputation.1 isn't so much a virus as it is the scanner saying "This file is new, so I don't trust it." See this post by shinji257 for more information.
Extended HD or one of the other mods is greyed out.
If you install mods by hand before running the patcher, you may run into this problem. Start from a clean minecraft.jar instead and this shouldn't happen. Delete the bin folder in .minecraft and redownload it. Try patching again first without any mods. If that works, then add mods one at a time using the patcher as described above.
I want to use a texture pack created for Minecraft 1.5 with Minecraft 1.6.
Use the Convert Texture Pack options in the main menu to convert a texture pack to the new format. This replaces Mojang's TextureEnder.jar and converts MCPatcher-specific features like CTM to the new format. The converted texture pack will be in the resourcepacks folder.
I installed XXX Mod using the patcher and now the game crashes.
Try using the Up/Down arrows in the patcher to apply mods in a different order. In my experience, putting other mods before Extended HD, etc., (which is the default behavior) works better, but you can also try moving them after.
I tried installing XXX Mod both above and below the built-in mods, and it didn't work.
If you tried installing both ways and it didn't work, then you're out of luck. You'll have to choose between MCPatcher and the other mod. Unless the source code for the mod is available, I probably won't be able to fix the incompatibility.
All this patching, repatching, installing, and uninstalling mods has made a mess of things. Now I just want to start fresh.
Open the .minecraft/versions folder and delete the -mcpatcher folder.
The "Open Resource Packs Folder" button in the game doesn't work. / Where do I put my resource packs?
Navigate to the appropriate folder for your OS. The resource folder will be in there.
Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\.minecraftWindows Vista/7 - C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\.minecraftMacOS - From your home directory, go to Library -> Application Support -> minecraftLinux - ~/.minecraft[/list]
As a shortcut, in Windows, you can also press Windows key+R, then type %APPDATA%\.minecraft\resourcepacks and hit Enter.
Multiplayer does not work / Achievements are not saved / I get the "Unlicensed copy or logged in from another location" message when using the Test Minecraft button.
That's because the Test Minecraft button does not log in. It is useful for testing that the patcher worked, but if you want multiplayer or achievements, use the normal game launcher.
Does this work with version x.y.z of Minecraft?
Unlike most mods, MCPatcher is designed to be version-independent. It should work across multiple versions of the game, only breaking compatibility when there is a major change. MCPatcher 4.x should work with any 1.6-or-newer release. MCPatcher 3.x is for 1.5, and 2.x is for earlier versions. Before breathlessly posting to ask when MCPatcher will be updated, just try running the version you have. Most of the time it will work as-is and you'll save yourself some unnecessary waiting.
I have a different problem not mentioned here.
Before posting, please Google for "mcpatcher other keywords site:minecraftforum.net" to see if your question has already been answered. If you do post, please include the log in your post as well. The Copy To Clipboard button puts code tags around it so all you have to do is paste it into your post.
Information for Texture Pack Authors
NOTE: The information in this section is being moved to the MCPatcher wiki on bitbucket.
See https://bitbucket.org/prupe/mcpatcher/wiki/Custom_Animations and https://bitbucket.org/prupe/mcpatcher/wiki/Dial_Animations.
See https://bitbucket.org/prupe/mcpatcher/wiki/Random_Mobs and https://bitbucket.org/prupe/mcpatcher/wiki/Leash_Fishing_Line.
Connected Textures (sample ctm .properties)
MCPatcher offers a greatly enhanced version of the Connected Textures Mod. In addition to connecting blocks to their neighbors in various ways, MCPatcher supports random, repeat, and fixed methods. Any of these methods can be applied conditionally by block ID, tile name, metadata, face, biome, or height.
CTM properties files and supporting textures are in the ~/ctm folder. Each properties file represents one block or tile override and contains a method, some supporting textures, and optional conditions like metadata or face. Multiple properties files can affect the same block or tile, but only the first matching one (in alphabetical order by filename) will be used. Files in ~/ctm can be organized into subfolders any depth. The subfolders are simply to make organization easier; MCPatcher doesn't care about their names.
A simple connected glass block requires a properties file and 47 separate textures:
~/ctm/myglass/block20.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=0-46<br>
The tiles must be separate png files in the /ctm/myglass directory following this pattern:
The image above shows the pattern of the 47 tiles. In your texture pack you must provide 47 separate image files, not just a single tilesheet.
Horizontally-connected CTM follows this pattern. Again, use 4 separate images, not a tilesheet.
Vertically-connected CTM follows this pattern:
Horizontal+vertical and Vertical+horizontal (method=h+v and v+h respectively) combine the two, favoring one over the other. Each requires 7 tiles. Template, courtesy of Misa, here.
See the sample ctm.properties file for more information.
A CTM rule can act on the output of another CTM rule. Just use the full path of the first CTM tile in the second's matchTiles property. Here's how to create randomized horizontally-connected bookshelves:
# Main top-level bookshelf CTM<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/block47.properties:<br> method=horizontal<br> tiles=0-3<br># One additional CTM matching each output tile of the previous CTM<br># Tiles 4.png and 5.png will be used in place of 0.png, etc.<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/book0.properties:<br> matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/0.png<br> method=random<br> tiles=4 5<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/book1.properties:<br> matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/1.png<br> method=random<br> tiles=6 7<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/book2.properties:<br> matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/2.png<br> method=random<br> tiles=8 9<br>~/ctm/bookshelf/book3.properties:<br> matchTiles=~/ctm/bookshelf/3.png<br> method=random<br> tiles=10 11<br>
Better Glass (sample renderpass.properties, sample texture pack)
The Better Glass mod extends Connected Textures to add full alpha channel support to glass blocks and panes.
Colored glass is made with two textures, one for the frame and another for the glass part. Due to a limitation of the game's renderer, the glass part will disappear when it is behind another translucent texture like water or ice. However the frame will remain visible, which is a decent compromise.
~/ctm/myglass/block20.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=0-46<br> renderPass=2<br><br>~/ctm/myglass/block20a.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=47-93<br> renderPass=3<br><br>~/ctm/myglass/block102.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=0-46<br><br>~/ctm/myglass/block102a.properties:<br> method=ctm<br> tiles=47-93<br> renderPass=3<br>
The renderPass property specifies when the block should be rendered. Each render pass has different properties:
0: Normal, solid blocks. Virtually all blocks use this rendering pass. Only on/off transparency is supported.1: Existing translucent blocks (water, ice, etc.).[/list]
Better Glass adds two new rendering passes:
2: Same as pass #0 but with backface culling disabled. Again, only on/off transparency is supported. If you find it unsettling to see only the front faces of a supposedly transparent glass block, use this render pass to make all six visible.3: Extra pass with full alpha support. Will be hidden when rendered behind water, etc., from pass #1. The blending method can be changed in renderpass.properties.[/list]
The rendering passes happen in this order: 0, 2, 1, 3. Note that the glass block uses render pass 2 for its frame but the glass pane does not. If you use 2 with the glass pane you will see z-fighting because the game puts the two sides of the pane at the same coordinates.
As you may have guessed, Better Glass can be used with any block that supports CTM by adding the appropriate entries to their properties files. One limitation is that the properties must be based on block ID rather than tile name. Also keep in mind that the render pass is applied to all blocks with the same block ID. Render pass 2 replaces render pass 0, so if you assign, for example, stone slabs to render pass 2, then you must have CTM rules covering all slabs (block ID 44) for render pass 2. Otherwise the other slabs will be invisible.
Better Skies (sample sky.properties, skybox template)
Tired of the default starfield? MCPatcher supports fully customizable skyboxes! Multiple skyboxes can be layered together using several blending methods and set to fade in and out at certain times of the day.
Each "layer" of custom sky must have a .properties file located at ~/sky/world0/sky.properties. In it you specify a texture (default: ~/sky/world0/sky.png), the time of day the texture should fade in and out, and a blending method (default: add). Various blending methods are available: add, subtract, multiply, dodge, burn, screen, and replace. See the sample sky.properties file for more options.
The skybox texture is mapped onto a rotating cube around the game world. The texture can be any size but must have 2 rows of 3 tiles. The template shows how the six tiles on the texture map to faces of the skybox. This orientation is taken at noon in game time, so the sun is drawn in the center of the top face and the moon in the center of the bottom face. This means that a custom starfield should have whatever you want to be directly overhead on the bottom face.
Better Skies works only in the overworld. The Nether and The End are not supported.
Custom Item Textures (sample cit.properties, sample cit_single.properties)
What CTM does for terrain, CIT does for items. Customize item appearance by damage value, stack size, and NBT data. Create different effects for different enchantments.
All files related to CIT are in the ~/cit folder. Like CTM, files can be further organized into subfolders. An optional cit.properties file specifies global behavior of CIT, particularly with how multiple custom enchantment effects are handled.
The bulk of CIT behavior is defined in multiple properties files within the ~/cit folder. Each properties file lists a type (item, enchantment, armor); some criteria for when the replacement should happen based on item ID, damage, etc.; and one or more replacement textures. If multiple files match the same item, the one with the highest weight property takes priority.
type=<item | enchantment | armor><br>items=<item IDs><br>damage=<damage values><br>stackSize=<stack sizes><br>enchantmentIDs=<list of enchantment IDs><br>enchantmentLevels=<list of enchantment levels><br>nbt.<expression>=<NBT value><br>weight=<priority relative to other CIT files><br>texture=<replacement texture><br>(Most of these properties are optional.)
CIT type=item defines a simple texture replacement. The game uses a custom texture instead instead of the default one in textures/items. Replacement textures can be animated using Mojang's .mcmeta format. For items with more than one texture (bows, potions, spawner eggs), specify all the replacement textures in a single properties file:
# Wrong - will show the same texture when the bow is pulled back<br>texture=my_special_bow_standby<br># Correct - separate textures for each bow state<br>texture.bow_standby=my_special_bow_standby<br>texture.bow_pulling_0=my_special_bow_pulling_0<br>texture.bow_pulling_1=my_special_bow_pulling_1<br>texture.bow_pulling_2=my_special_bow_pulling_2<br>
CIT type=enchantment replaces the default glint effect. Different enchantments can be given different textures based on enchantment type or level or both. If an item has multiple enchantments, the effects can be blended together or cycled. If no custom enchantment is found for an enchanted item, the default enchanted_item_glint.png is used. This can be disabled by setting useGlint=false in the global cit.properties file.
CIT type=armor replaces the armor texture shown in third-person view and on other players. Each armor type has two textures except for leather which has four. Use the same syntax as with the bow example to replace multiple textures:
# Diamond<br>texture.diamond_layer_1=...<br>texture.diamond_layer_2=...<br># Leather<br>texture.leather_layer_1=...<br>texture.leather_layer_1_overlay=...<br>texture.leather_layer_2=...<br>texture.leather_layer_2_overlay=...<br>
There is an alternate method for replacement textures for potions. Rather than dealing with the complexities of damage values for potion types, there is a simpler filename-based method you can use instead. No properties files are needed to use this method, only a png file with the proper path. See the section at the bottom of the template cit_single.properties file for details.
Other InformationOther links:
Java source code - includes a project for the IntelliJ IDEA IDE.Older versions: Bitbucket githubxau's original MCPatcher thread is available here. The old patcher (1.1.12_02) no longer works as of Beta 1.5_01.[/list]
Settings, including the list of enabled mods and files to include, are saved to mcpatcher.json in the .minecraft folder. The format should be self-explanatory for those familiar with json.
From the main patcher window, you can also
enable or disable individual mods by checking/unchecking them,edit a mod by double-clicking it,remove altogether a mod you previously added by selecting it and clicking the Remove (-) button, andchange the order in which mods will be applied using the up and down arrows.[/list]
If you are curious about the actual bytecode changes MCPatcher makes, use MCP to decompile a patched minecraft.jar.
Version History4/18/2015 5.0.3 release
Updated for 1.8.4.Fixed Forge detection for newer versions.Sync with recent launcher changes.2/21/2015 5.0.2 release
Updated for 1.8.3.Support for custom underlava overlay color via colormap/underlava.png.Ability to turn off clouds entirely via clouds=none in color.properties.[/list]
11/24/2014 5.0.0_02 release
Updated for 1.8.1.Fixed error rendering enderman held blocks.[/list]
11/4/2014 5.0.0_01 release
Fixed missing "preRenderHeld" method crash.Fixed incorrect mooshroom overlay rendering.[/list]
11/2/2014 5.0.0 release
Updated to 1.8.1.Backported current features to 1.5.2.Too many other changes to list.[/list]
6/26/2014 4.3.2_03 release
Updated for 1.7.10.[/list]
4/1/2014 4.3.2_02 release
Fixed vertical ctm with certain block types.Fixed Better Grass coloring issues.Fixed potential crash with null blockAccess object.[/list]
3/20/2014 4.3.2_01 release
Updated to 14w11b.Fixed extra render pass issues with forge.Fixed glass panes connecting incorrectly.Reset custom redstone colors when switching packs.Less strict checking of neighbor metadata for CTM.[/list]
2/27/2014 4.3.2 release
Updated for 1.7.5 / 14w08a.Fixed launcher incompatibility with Test Minecraft button.Replaced min/maxHeight properties with "heights" in CTM and Random Mobs.Fixed useGlint=false not applying to armor models.Fixed conflict with Forge texture loading.Fixed problem rendering a custom compass in item frames.Various CTM and custom colormap fixes.[/list]
1/1/2014 4.3.1_01 release
Do not render top and bottom edges between connected glass panes.Use new URL for downloading libraries.Use gson 2.2.4 for older Minecraft versions.Handle newer Forge versions named 'forge', not 'minecraftforge'.[/list]
Oct 16, 20144JSteve posted a message on Minecraft PSVITA Edition: Official Bugs List [1.12]Posted in: MCPSVITA: DiscussionThis contains all confirmed and unconfirmed bugs for MCPSVITA Edition. This thread allows other users to list bugs they have experienced, offer and view solutions and workarounds.
- Redstone issues
- Piston Issues
- Crash when breaking an item frame with a Map in it
- Crash when placing a boat on Lava or on fire
- Noteblock sound stops at 16 blocks
- Tamed Horses Despawning
- Duplication Glitch
- XP Bar vanishing after dismounting a Horse
- Cave spiders aren't poisoning players (Easy +)
- Changing to Creative mode while in Adventure mode (#136)
- Non-Hostile mobs don't stop running once hit
- Wrong recipe for Stone Brick Stairs
- Wither Skeletons stop spawning in the Nether
- Players remaining health is displaying incorrectly (Showing 0 while still alive)
- If you hit a passive mob, it will never stop running.
To Be Confirmed
- Lapis Lazuli texture
- Withers are a lighter gray than PC withers.
- Withers will attack a player even if they're invisible.
- Mobs walk over rails. This was fixed in Java 1.4.2
- TNT minecarts still explode even when TNT is turned off.
- Mobs don't pick up armor - Mobs are correctly picking up items
- No XP Level up sound - Plays correctly every 5 levels
- Creepers floating above the ground - Same as the Java Version
Sep 14, 2014thebaum64 posted a message on Sticky Rails! Go Up-Side-Down & All Around! [600+ Supporters]My idea, is basically a sticky rail(s). This way, you would be able to make things like roller coasters go upside down or even straight down holes! This and many other things! This is basically what the rail itself would look like:Posted in: Suggestions
The Rails and Crafting Recipe:
The green is of course the slime on the rails that allow you to stick to it. Please tell me what you think and anything I should add to the post! Thanks!
How it might look:
Made by Ivya:
(PLEASE NOTE: I am in the process of making a Mod for this so no one take it and make a mod for it. Thank you)
Here is a banner if you wish to use it! (made by Holomoron)
Made by ImZeroin:
Also check out Better Beds!
Nov 2, 2014Hey everybody! This is AJPirate from the Crafting Cousins and this is my idea for a new attack for zombies in Minecraft!Posted in: Suggestions
Times it will occur: If you step within the range a zombie can see you then there will be a 4/10 chance this attack will occur every 4 seconds.
Damage: This attack does (without armor) 1 heart on easy. 1 1/2 hearts on normal. And 2 1/2 hearts on hard.
What it is: The attack is called ArmThrow. and basically the zombie takes his arm off, throws it at you, it does the damage, and disappears.
Speed: It takes 1 second for the zombie to take his arm off and throw it at you, and the arm travels at 2 blocks per second. So it varies the length depending on how far away you are. By the way, the zombie stops in place while taking off the arm, but moves toward you while the arm flies at you.
Note: When the arm hits you, there is also a 1/5 chance that it will apply the hunger effect to the target for 27 seconds.
So, that's my idea for a new attack for zombies! Hope you like it! Leave your thoughts in the comments!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.