EcoCraft is a mod about economies, ecologies, and how villagers and animals interact. Villagers will be able to do jobs, marry, have children, age, die, etc. The same rules will apply to the player. Economies in villages can be procedurally generated or built over time by the player/NPCs. Animals can be domesticated and evolve based upon their environment, and so can villager cultures!
Were also looking for new members!
Feel free to list suggestions below
Anything labeled WIP is not implemented in the most up to date snapshot.
- Rye, Barley
- Onion, Garlic, Turnip, Radish
- Spinach, Cabbage
- Tomato, Maize, Bean
Crops & Seeds
- Wooden pickaxed and axe removed, Stone pickaxe removed.
- Basic Flint Tools added for stone / wood replacement.
- New Tools Include Chisel, Hammer, and Knife.
- Uses for new tools will be specialized for working villagers (WIP).
- New Armors include chain mail armor and studded leather for every ingot type.
- New Horse Armors (WIP).
- Saddles and Nametags now Craftable!
- New Artisan table similar to a crafting table, with 9 storage slots and holds items in crafting inventory.
- Smeltery allows different metal alloys to be made (bronze, steel)
- Can handle up to six custom trades for a player or NPC.
- Sells items stores revenue in a neighbor chest.
- Can define 24 different item stacks to be brought to the chest, or sent away
Choose items to send and receive in neighboring chest.
- Gold and Silver Coins! One nugget crafts a stack of coins.
- Coins are near infinitely stack-able in a coin bag, removing coin clutter.
Villagers actively mine, farm and lumberjack for their own benefit! They can additionally be hired using a “Job Table”. Villagers have a sense of territory and a will to expand via property purchase, city expansion, and through conquest.
- Aqueducts have been added to compensate for source water blocks not being place-able with a normal bucket. They are constructed using sealed cobblestone, sealed stonebrick, or sealed brick, and slowly spread water across their surface.
Wild Crops spawn all over the world!
Any inappropriate comment made with negative intent, directed towards any person or group, will not be tolerated on this forum and will be reported regardless of affiliation and/or status.
You may post on this thread given it is one suggestion at a time. Please no double posting - meaning one post after another. Additionally you may message the managers or the EcoCraft MCF account.