I have returned.
- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 9 months, and 4 days
Last active Thu, Jul, 30 2015 18:06:45
- 0 Followers
- 23 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jul 12, 2015DragonCatVII posted a message on Bukkit Small Community Survival Server for Experienced and Mature Builders!Posted in: PC Servers
Feb 7, 2015DragonCatVII posted a message on Doctor Who Client Mod - Open Alpha Now Available to play NOW! (Bigger on the Inside, TARDIS Flight, Planets, Sonics & way MORE!)I'm sure you get asked this a lot, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere so I hope you don't mind my asking! =)Posted in: WIP Mods
Are you still working on or plan to work on the Stargate mod? [e.g. after the Dr. Who mod is released?]
Jan 27, 2015DragonCatVII posted a message on Bukkit Small Community Survival Server for Experienced and Mature Builders!I submitted an application via private messages.Posted in: PC Servers
Jan 16, 2015Quick question! Are you going to be accepting everyone that applies, or do you have certain things you're looking for in a person? I personally don't want to join another server with a bunch of random, immature, obnoxious people running around. You said you're looking for a small group that can be trusted so that's made me hopeful you're following the old 'quality over quantity' idea. ^^; Also, apologies if my application seems... bare. I don't know what's up with me tonight, but I can't seem to write anything good enough that I like. //having an off day I think. Might also be from filling out a lot of applications lately and the servers haven't been living up to their description or expectations. If you'd like, you can review my past posts/applications. ^^"Posted in: PC Servers
Location: United States
Favorite Things To Build: I don't really have a favorite 'thing' to build. I generally just kind of build a variety of buildings with a variety of styles and techniques.
Favorite Biomes: I like Mushroom Island and Jungle biomes because of how bright and beautiful the grass texture is. At the same time I like deserts, mesas and plains due to their generally flat area. Cross between the two, I suppose.
PvP or PvE: I don't like PvP at all. I am bad at it and on top of that, just not my cup of tea. xD
Favorite Mod: I don't think I really have one. I've played FTB once and I enjoyed it well enough, but it's hundreds of mods all packed into one experience. Not sure which one I liked the most.
Favorite Server: I don't really have one...
Server Staff: Yes. I was a mod on one server for a few months prior to it's closing down. And I was an admin on a vanilla server for a few months until it closed down. I've also owned my own server before (+ a realms a year ago).
About Me: I'm never good at these parts of applications. I always feel like I'm being pretentious if I talk about myself. I'm an artist, I play the piano and I've been a gamer all my life. I've been playing Minecraft specifically for nearly three years now. =) //very short.
Jan 16, 2015DragonCatVII posted a message on Slim3Craft SMP. Survival, 24/7, Whitelisted, SMPServer. Small Group of Good Friends Looking For a Small Amount of New Players!Posted in: PC Servershttp://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/survival-servers/2316267-multiquest-smp-mindcrack-the-box-smp-hermitcraft
It can be perceived as somewhat rude to post on other people's recruitment topics with a link to your own.
You might have better luck going here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/looking-for in regards to going out and looking for people.
Jan 14, 2015If Minecraft was free, Mojang wouldn't make much money. If they didn't make money, they couldn't afford to pay their employees who work on the game. Minecraft wouldn't be where it is without people having paid for it. While I can sympathize with those that want to play, but can't afford... I don't think a hand-out is the way to go.Posted in: Suggestions
Jan 14, 2015DragonCatVII posted a message on Slim3Craft SMP. Survival, 24/7, Whitelisted, SMPServer. Small Group of Good Friends Looking For a Small Amount of New Players!Posted in: PC Servers• IGN: DragonCatVII
• Name: Seven
• Skype: I don't feel comfortable freely posting this out on a forum since this is a somewhat public space. I like my skype list to have people I'd actually talk to and I don't really tend to just give it out, but if I'm accepted and there's activity relating to you/the group on Skype, I'd gladly participate. =) I, however, have a microphone that is apparently broken as of last night so that needs to be replaced. xD
• Timezone: Central (GMT -6)
• Location: United States - Midwest
• Age: 21
• Availability: I'm very active when playing on a server. I'd be on at least a few hours a day. If there's school or work, I'm still likely to spent a few hours a day on there. Sometimes I take a break for a couple days here and there, but for the most part I like to get involved with the community on a server as well as work on personal or group projects.
• Why are you interested? I am interested mostly impart due to the "quality over quantity" bit in the introduction post. I've found a few vanilla servers that claim to be mature/friendly, but that hasn't been the case. If I was hosting a server, I'd be incredibly picky with applications so I tend to gravitate towards servers that seem to be picky. Sadly, those types don't seem to exist as much anymore. I don't particularly like it when server owners freely accept anyone that posts an application without even caring what it's in it. Recently joined a 'mature' server, but in my first 10 minutes someone who was 12 (according to his application) attacked me, and the admin spawned creepers around me and hit me whilst in creative mode to "have fun". I don't particularly like that mentality. It's a waste of time and boring. Slim3Craft appears to not have that nonsense so I'm interested simply for that reason. I'd prefer a small, close-knit group of like-minded people to servers with 40 people on at a time. I don't understand the 'need' people have these days for lots and lots of members. //enough rambling
• What is your experience? Well, I started playing Minecraft nearly three years ago! I began in 2012 when the xbox 360 edition was released. I had just gotten the console and I didn't have a game to play on it yet. Minecraft was all over the dashboard with ads for the free trial. I'd heard of Minecraft before slightly from YouTube and the internet in general so I gave it a try. During the free trial, you could play for 45 minutes and then the trial ended. You could choose to start a new map for 45 minutes or buy the game. I kept doing the trial until a week later, I was able to buy the game. Another week after that I got the PC version and I never looked back. Soon after that, I ventured into the marvelous world of multiplayer and that's the only way I like to play the game now. I prefer the social aspect multiplayer has to offer. This past year I've had somewhat of a series of unfortunate events regarding servers. One that I was on (small, close-knit group) was suddenly closed when the owner decided he wanted to pursue other avenues. Some of us tried to regroup on our own server, but people eventually drifted apart seeking new and different things. I've taken a couple months break from the game and only recently returned. I am in dire need of a new group. //so lonely As for experience with the game itself, I'm currently trying to adequately learn more redstone. I've also begun to get more serious with my building. I try to go for more attractive buildings than functional ones now. I find it very enjoyable. ^^
• Why choose me? Because I'm awesome. Or something. On a more serious note, I'd like to really think I'm an active, helpful type of person. I like people in general and tend to get along with everyone I meet [except arrogant people on mad ego trips--can't deal with it] and people seem to like me too. From the description you gave of this community, I think I'd be a nice addition to it.
• Are you part of another server? Not really. I've applied to a few through the forums and private messages in the past 2 weeks, but none have yet suited me. Not that any of them aren't good, just not my taste? //I think I'm too picky.
• Youtube: I don't have one yet, but I'd like to possibly start one day. There are a few games (including minecraft) that I feel are lacking helpful guides and I'd like to someday make tutorial-type videos. However, I've been saying this for over a year now and nothing's come of it yet.
• Favorite Dessert: Anything with the word cake will suffice. Like seriously. All the cake. All of it. Are be mine.
• Element Identity: I'd like to think I'm water. I tend to go with the flow. //yay for bad puns.
• Favorite Pokemon: I've actually just recently got into Pokemon. I'd say Pikachu, but that feels really cliche and generic. Thus far, I really like my Chespin and Charizard.
• Favorite Video Game: Umm... I don't have a single favorite video game. I tend to love series. And I love a lot of series. However, if I had to pick just one: Tomb Raider.
• Hobbies: Drawing, painting and playing the piano.
• Favorite Book: Yeah I can't pick one. Harder than favorite video game.
• Music: I listen to literally every kind of music. I like music in general. Though I'm not particularly fond of heavy metal, dubstep and anything else that is just unnecessarily noisy.
• Poptart Haiku: I tried. I failed. ;_; //don't hold it against me.
Jan 12, 2015DragonCatVII posted a message on Pokemon Unova in Minecraft [Minecraft Version 1.8 ONLY] [Black and White] <Helpers and Let's Players Wanted> ②③②⑦ ⓓⓞⓦⓝⓛⓞⓐⓓⓢIt's looking pretty good so far. =)Posted in: Maps
Jan 12, 2015Name: SevenPosted in: PC Servers
Country: United States
Skype(REQUIRED): I would prefer not to just freely post this. If I'm accepted and I can get to know some of you, then I'd gladly give it, but if I posted it in every application I filled out, I'd have even more spam people adding me than I already do. xD
Do you have TeamSpeak: No, but I can get it. I've used it and mumble before so I'm familiar with how it works and how to set it up.
Microphone: Yes sir.
Timezone: Central (UTC -6)
How long will you be able to play: Daily? At least 2-5 hours. Some days more. Some days less. I'm really active when I can find a group that I like. The last server I played on recently closed a couple months ago and finding a new server to call home is proving difficult, but I've sometimes pulled 16+ hour days before. xD
Have you been banned before: Technically yes, by immature/adolescent server owners for dumb reasons because they thought using /ban made them superior. I've never been banned for legitimately breaking the rules of a server.
Why do you want to join Unlimited Kingdoms: I'm merely on a quest to find a good vanilla community to play with. I feel like this server could possibly be just that. =)
How could you contribute to the community?: I'd say I'm really active and helpful; I contribute by building or assisting people with their projects. All around I'd like to think I'm a good team-player and that I'm good with a community. //yay for not knowing what to say.
Why should we let you join?: Sort of ties in with my previous answer. I'm an active, helpful person.
Are you a redstoner or a builder: Builder, but I'm trying to get more into redstone. I can do piston doors and doorbells and simple stuff, but I'd love to have a base full of machines that automate everything for me one day. Long-term goal.
Are you a YouTuber(if yes put a link here): No, but I'd like to be someday. //more long-term goals whoo!
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I really don't like these parts on applications. I'm lousy at them. I hate talking about myself, especially when it's in a positive manner. It makes me feel like I'm showing off or being arrogant or something and then I feel shame and embarrassment.I like to draw. I like to paint. I play the piano. I also play video games. I'm a very boring, standard, average person with very boring hobbies. ^^" Also, I don't think it's fair to say that rule #5 doesn't exist. He exists. He just hasn't been thought up yet. C:
Jan 12, 2015DragonCatVII posted a message on ••• Vangar ••• Whitelist 1.8 Vanilla Survival ••• Apply Now! •••Name: SevenPosted in: PC Servers
Minecraft IGN: DragonCatVII
What interested you in the server? I've been lurking the forums almost obsessively for the past week really trying to find a server to call home. I want a simple vanilla server, with a mature and friendly community. I feel that's what you're advertising and that's why I wanted to apply.
Are you willing to work with the community and be active? Simply put: Yes. Of course. What is the point to playing on a server with other people if not to be active and work with those on said server?
Will you use teamspeak? Uhhh, probably. I may or may not use my microphone, and I may not be on it all the time, but I don't see why not. It just depends on if I'm accepted and if I like the group and if I stick around etc.
About Me: I hate this part on applications (and job interviews) as I'm really not that good at it, so I'm not really sure what to say. I like to draw/paint, I play piano, I play video games and I'm a child of the internet. I've been playing Minecraft for three years now (give or take a month) and I haven't seemed to slow down at all. u_u'' Perhaps I should actually wake up and make more of an effort with this part of the application before posting, but I'm tired and going to post it anyways. Yayy. =D
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.