Not sure if this is still being updated, but if so it would be really nice if the attributes and enchanting screens didn't rotate for seemingly no reason whatsoever. It doesn't seem to serve any practical purpose and it makes tracking down particular enchantments really annoying when you have 50+ different enchantments constantly rotating around in a circle.
- Registered Member
Member for 2 years, 4 months, and 16 days
Last active Sun, Jul, 14 2019 16:20:19
- 0 Followers
- 2 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Dec 4, 2018DivineRetribution posted a message on Flan's Mod 5.5.2 Update : 1.12.2, 100s of new Skins! : Helicopters, Mechas, Planes, Vehicles, 3D Guns, Multiplayer, TDM, CTFPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Hey, been playing around with this mod for the past couple weeks (hadn't used it since like 1.2 before that) and I have to say, the mod is really fantastic! Projectile physics and models are so much better now, and there's a nice variety of weapons to play around with.
Just a few suggestions/comments I'd like to toss out there, though.
- Right now, ADS seems pointless on non-scoped weapons. It doesn't change weapon accuracy and it's easier to aim with Minecraft's built-in crosshair anyways. I'd suggest either removing the crosshair while holding a weapon or giving hipfire more bloom than ADS.
- Configurable scoped/ADS sensitivity. PLEASE. As an ex-sniper main who's used to playing on very low sensitivities, the scoped sensitivity feels waaaaay too fast for my tastes.
- Shotgun shell recipes only output a single shell, whereas most of the other recipes output an entire magazine worth of ammo. Any way the shell recipes could be increased to, say, 4 shells per craft? Right now using shotguns other than the trench gun is very expensive and inefficient.
- The headshot multiplier only seems to apply to players. Can it be extended to other mobs as well or is there a technical reason why that's not possible?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.