- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 2 months, and 17 days
Last active Sun, Oct, 12 2014 13:48:07
- 0 Followers
- 184 Total Posts
- 12 Thanks
Jul 20, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from mDiyo
darkone59: You never know when the 1.6.2 version will come. It will come at the time you least expect...
...not for at least a week.
Manan6619: Blood for your vampiric tendencies. Once I have a way of dealing with it you will love it...
So... 1.6.2 dev version's out on Tuesday?
Also, can we have a bathtub? ...For completely innocent bathing reasons of course.
Jun 27, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from InsaneJ
Sorry, you don't get to decide when we are or aren't allowed to have a civil discussion.
If you ask me the Tinker's Construct mechanism of having fortune + auto smelting on tools doesn't have be removed in general. But it really should not work in cases where it causes an infinite resource exploit. If you think that's wrong... well, there's always Creative mode to play in.
No, no, that statement just there is why he was trying to end the discussion, as you just tipped it out of the 'civil' territory, which is what Chronx was trying to avoid.
Now, let's just drop this before it es off mDiyo more than it already has, ok?
Jun 22, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from tswear
I got a question
is it possible to build smelters underground? i have built 3 smelters at surface level, but im not able to build the smelter in my base, and i built it exactly the same every time, and it will not light up, it just shows that it can be filled with lava, and the controller doesnt light up...
any feedback would be appriciated
If you're running Railcraft: Open up the Railcraft config and set "block.hidden" to 0. That should fix any and all issues involving the Smeltery, pistons, trees, etc.
Jun 21, 2013Not sure how often you read this thread, but just thought of a simple suggestion for you.Posted in: Mods Discussion
Instead of having an EU modifier, why not make it an Universal Electricity modifier, so that we are not restricted to having IC2 to power our tools. In addition, that might(?) make it so we can power the tools using our Modular Power Suits, which I atleast tend to use over IC2 armour anyways.
May 5, 2012DarkSirrush posted a message on [1.6.4]TerraFirmaCraft - Survival mode as it should've been.And here I thought just installing TFC was considered hardmode...Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 24, 2012DarkSirrush posted a message on [Launcher] Magic Launcher 1.3.4 (mods, options, profiles, news)Might I suggest you add some features similar to this launcher mod? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/943890-launcher-mod-auto-login-resize/Posted in: Minecraft Tools
I really like the auto-login, and auto-resize options it gives, makes things much more convenient.
Dec 12, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Combak
Ok, can someone please get on a map like Skyblock and grow a huge tree in the middle of the void? I'm getting really curious as to what the root structure looks like.
Hmm, so no branches on the roots?
- To post a comment, please login.
Dec 25, 2011kingbdogz posted a message on [1.0.0] AETHER - V1.04_01 Launch Bug Fixed - BUG FIXES - Crystal Trees, Enchanted Grass, White Apples!Posted in: Minecraft ModsThread locked for this reason.
Mock-up "CD Case" for the Aether! Created by our talented artist, The5.
1.04_01 has arrived! 100's of Bug Fixes.
Yes, the Aether collaboration mod has finally returned. The Aether Collaboration mod adds a whole new dimension called the "Aether" with various dungeons to explore, bosses to defeat, and rewards to reap!
I know that many of you may have lost interest in the project because of the code freeze after 1.7.3, but considering how many updates and pre-releases that were getting pushed out by Notch and Jeb at the time, you cannot blame us for being so hesitant. Regardless, let's put the past behind us, and look to the future of the Aether's development! Finally, after months of wait, the mod is available to play in the latest version of Minecraft (Version 1.0) and has included some great new features.
We as the dev team would like to thank you all for you patience with this update. Think of it as our christmas gift from us to you I hope you all enjoy, we worked hard to get this done in time.
1.04 Patch notes:
- Added Crystal Trees. These trees can be found floating on small islands throughout the world. Some of the Crystal Leaves found on the trees contain White Apples.
- Added White Apples which, when eaten, cure any poison for 6 seconds.
- Swets now drop Swetty Balls. Swetty Balls can be right clicked onto Aether Dirt to grow it into Aether Grass.
- Made Christmas Trees slightly rarer. You can also turn off their generation by setting the "christmasContent" variable to "false" in the Aether config file.
- Aether Grass can now be enchanted by right clicking it with Ambrosium Shards. Enchanted Aether Grass increases the quantity dropped by crops that are planted on them (at the moment this only applies for Berry Bushes since they are the only "Crop" type block in the Aether).
- Berry Bushes now drop 0-2 Blue Berries. This means you have a chance to recieve no Berries when harvesting them. Planting Bush Stems on Enchanted Grass changes the drop rate to 1-3.
- Blue Berries, Ginger Bread Man, and Candy Cane food items now heal 1 full hunger bar instead of half a hunger bar.
- Fixed issues with Dungeon Loot Chests. Using a Key on them also no longer consumes it.
- Fixed transparency issues with Christmas Tree leaves.
- Fixed a crash where if you created a new World it would output an error "Already Decorating!"
- Fixed a bug where exiting a world while in the Aether would create a "Second Aether" and then teleport you back to the same coordinates in the Overworld, often suffocating your character in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug where shift-clicking while in the Altar would crash and corrupt your save.
- Fixed a bug where Beds would not place correctly in the Aether.
- Fixed Sapling drop rate from Golden Oaks and Skyroot Trees.
- Added leaf decay to Christmas Trees.
- Added golden particle effects to Golden Oak trees.
- Fixed a bug where, while another block was on top of it, Grass would change its metadata into something ridiculous instead of changing it to a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where Skyroot Swords used a normal Wooden Sword sprite.
- Fixed a bug where players bodies would stay behind after death.
- Fixed Cloud Parachute entities not using proper texture.
- Fixed Lightning Knives using a Gold Ingot sprite instead of its proper sprite.
- Fixed a bug where White Moa Eggs would be slightly blue.
- Fixed Aether Shovels not picking up Snowballs from Snow patches.
- Fixed the Slider Boss's eye brightness.
- Fixed a bug where Aether Dirt would have no name.
- Fixed Skyroot Leaves dropping Leaf Blocks.
- Healing Stones now have a gradual health regeneration effect, and no longer heal instantly.
- Fixed a bug where Berry Bushes would get removed from chunks and the drops would spawn at the players head.
- Fixed a bug where Presents would randomly explode.
- TNT from Presents no longer destroys terrain.
- Fixed Mob pack-sizes and rarity.
- Changed Berry Bush generation. Now generates in larger groups.
- Fixed a bug where it would snow and rain in the Aether.
- Fixed a bug where the console would list the Trivia mod and Aether mod as 1.7.3.
- Lava now turns into Aerogel instead of Obsidian when placed in the Aether.
- Changed animal movement weighting so that its optimized for the Aether terrain.
- Fixed Aether sounds not working.
- Fixed a graphical error where White Flowers and Purple Flowers had switched sprites.
- Fixed Lore duplication glitch where you could replicate items.
- Removed the unnecessary edit in GuiInGame.
1.03 Patch notes:
- Ambrosium no longer heals nor replenishes hunger.
- The Enchanter has been renamed to the Altar. In the future, it will get a complete redesign which will hopefully differentiate it from other work stations.
- Flying Pigs now only drop Raw Pork, and no longer drop Feathers.
- New Blue Berry bushes have been added to the mod. They will commonly generate around the Aether, and when destroyed will reward you with a random amount of Blue Berries. Blue Berries heal half a heart. In the Bush's place, a Bush Stem will stand there and over time grow back into another Blue Berry Bush. This means that you could, if desired, make a farm of Blue Berry bushes!
- New Festive Tree! These trees can sometimes be seen in the masses, but other times very rarely. They emit snow particles around them, freezing over entire lands!
- Present Block added! These Presents can be found underneath and around Festive Trees. Don't be fooled though: these presents may seem friendly but they (upon random chance) can either turn out bad or turn out very good for the receiver. Be careful but don't be hesitant!
- Added 3 new secret items!
- Added 1 new music piece to the Aether soundtrack, composed by the talented Emile!
- Invisibility Capes improved significantly. While worn, mobs can no longer see you unless you swing your fist/sword, making it a very useful tool indeed!
- Temporarily removed main menu music and the quick load feature. Sorry guys! They will be back very soon
- There is no guarantee that older Aether maps will still work with the latest version of the mod.
- The leap from 1.7.3 to 1.0 in one big swoop was huge for us, and as a result THERE WILL BE BUGS HERE AND THERE. Please just keep that in mind and inform us of any you find, and we will destroy them as quickly as we can.
This is a step-by-step process to install The Aether Collaboration mod Version 1.04 by Kingbdogz, Shockah, Kodaichi, Flan, _303, and Saspiron. Follow closely! This version of the Aether uses and is prepackaged with the ForgeAPI.
This mod is compatible with Version 1.0.0 of Minecraft, and requires the following API/Mods in order to successfully run:
- "Modloader" By Risugami - Download Modloader
- "ModloaderMP" Created By SDK/Updated By Flan - Download ModloaderMP
- "Audio Mod" By Risugami - Download AudioMod
- "PlayerAPI" Created By Flan/Updated By Divisor - Download PAPI
- "ShockAhPI" By Shockah - Download SAPI
The list is quite long but this ensures that maximum compatibility is allowed between the Aether and various other mods.
Once you have installed the above mods, you can install the Aether:
1. First of all, go to your start menu. If you have Windows 7 there should already be a search bar there. If you use Windows XP, find a program on the side called "Run" and open it. Once you've clicked on the search bar, type in %appdata%
2. This should open up a folder called Roaming with a bunch folders inside. On the very top should be a folder called ".minecraft". Open it. Once inside, open another folder called "bin", and then open the "minecraft.jar" file with Winrar.
3. Now, go back to the "Aether_1.04" folder then "Jars" folder that you downloaded before. Inside there should be a bunch of folders and files. Drag them into the "minecraft.jar" you opened up recently with Winrar and press yes if it asks you to replace some files. Once done, delete the folder inside called "META-INF".
4. After that, you must go back to the original ".minecraft" folder that you were in before the "bin" folder. Once you are inside that folder, go back to the "Aether_1.04" folder and drag both the "resources" folder into ".minecraft". Press yes if it asks you to merge any folders.
5. Close down all the windows and start up Minecraft. Wait a while, and if it ends up black screening then you have a problem. If not, then enjoy!
If you happen to use Too Many Items (commonly known as TMI), it must be noted that you must install it AFTER you've installed the Aether, otherwise it will not work correctly.
Thanks for the patience!
~ The Aether Dev Team ~
Having troubles? Installation didn't work? Let DirtyMoDz7s guide you through step by step! Watch the video below:
This mod has literally taken 4-5 months of SOLID development to come to fruition, and we have wasted thousands of hours of our free time to complete this mod. A good way of saying thank you to the developers is to not only download the mod and support the project, but donating a bit of spare money really helps motivate us. Like I said, this project has been developed for an insanely long time, the donations would be VERY much appreciated for our hard work. Thanks!
OLD INFO BELOW
Sorry for the delay in the patch; the team has been very busy wrapping things up with the new mod version, and of course some of us have to attend to real life. However, we have finally finished the patch, and it is now available for download! Not only have we fixed a huge amount of bugs, but we've also added new features, tweaks and balance changes to freshen up your Aether experience. We've worked very hard on the patch, and so we hope you enjoy what it has to offer.
If you have yet to see the change list for Patch 1.02 of the Aether, you can see it below:
The Aether NO LONGER WORKS WITH SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS. It uses an API called Player API, which basically allows several mods to edit the Entity Player. However, Single Player Commands has not used this new API yet, so you cannot run the two mods at the same time or else it will CRASH. I expect a patch/quick fix will be up shortly!
ADDITIONALLY: The Aether DOES NOT WORK with ShockAhPI r5 and r6, since it directly overwrites Player API (similarly to SPC). However, we have created a new version of ShockAhPI which utilizes Player API. Even though Shockah is currently on holidays, he has given us permission to distribute this version of the API with adf.ly (as he is one of the Aether team members). The new download link for this fixed version will be below. IF YOU HAVE V1.01 CURRENTLY IN YOUR JAR FILE, YOU MUST USE A FRESH JAR OTHERWISE IT WILL CRASH. THE PATCH DOES NOT WORK WHEN SIMPLY PASTING OVER V1.01.
There is also one known bug with the current menu: it seems that, because of the way we load the menu music, it has a 2-4 second stall upon opening Minecraft. It's not a huge delay, but sometimes it may be confused with a blackscreen. It actually isn't, you just need to wait a few seconds for the menu to do its thing.
We've been working quite hard on this patch, and would appreciate any donations from our fans. Anything helps; it's the thought that counts!
The Aether mod V1.02 requires ModLoader, AudioMod, PlayerAPI, and ShockAhPI r5.1.
Aether Mod Download - V1.02
New SinglePlayerCommands Patch out!
To use SPC with the Aether mod V1.02, first install SPC then use this patch by meiska_:
Download SPC Patch
HOW TO INSTALL VIDEO - STEP BY STEP (V1.01, these videos are outdated!):
Thanks to DirtyMoDz7s for the video!
Thanks to RZGamez for the video!
It's finally here...
One of the biggest projects in Minecraft Modding history is now completed. Five very well-known and talented modders (Kingbdogz, Kodaichi, Shockah, Flan and 303) have joined forces to develop the Aether, a celestial realm found in outer limits of the atmosphere. The Aether is what you could call the "antipole" of the Nether. The Nether is a network of desolate, fiery caverns filled with bloodstained Cobblestone and sticky Soulsand; it lies beneath the very soil of our Minecraft world. The Aether, on the other hand, is a collection of floating plains and islands, all connected together to create a breathtaking dimension of the skies. Even during the night, the Aether is still quite peaceful, and a normal day in the Aether is the equivalent of three days on the surface.
Aerwhales, the gentle giants of the Aether, can be found floating in the horizon, munching on Golden Oaks and strips of Blue Aerclouds as the sun climbs higher in the sky. When the sun falls, Cockatrices crawl away from their well-hidden nests, ready to attack. Peaceful as they may seem, these deadly birds shoot poisonous needles at you when provoked. They are one of the few hostile mobs in the Aether.
The Aether isn't always fun and games though; elaborate dungeons are protected by powerful Guardians and sleeping sentries which await watchfully. They can be found in the sides of massive floating islands, containing locked loot chests with otherwise unobtainable singular items and blocks worth the effort of slaying their key bearing protectors.
Dungeons have three levels of difficulty. Bronze, Silver and Gold; Bronze being the easiest, and Gold being the hardest. This means that the Bronze Dungeon will be easier to handle, but the Dungeon will only yield "good" items. Silver Dungeons are slightly harder, and reward you with much better unique items. Gold Dungeons are extremely hard, but you will be rewarded with incredibly powerful items. These unique rewards CANNOT be obtained any other way.
Moas, peaceful and majestic giant birds, populate the Aether in three different colours: Blue, White and Black. Wild Moas cannot be tamed, but they do occasionally drop eggs of their respective colour. These eggs can be incubated with the Incubator block (using Ambrosium Torches). Once incubated, they can be fed with the Aechor Petals of Aechor Plants. They require 8 petals in total to grow, but are not always hungry and will occasionally refuse your offer (which can be done by right clicking them with the Aechor Petal). When grown, you have now completely tamed the Moa, and a saddle can be placed on their backs to ride. Blue Moas can perform 3 mid-air jumps, White Moas can perform 4 mid-air jumps, and Black Moas can perform 8 mid-air jumps.
Flying Pigs can also be found wandering around the Aether, and occasionally flying freely through the air. These creatures can be saddled with a Saddle, and flown around without having to deal with a taming process. This allows players to quickly hop into the action. However, Flying Pigs can only jump once, and do not have the privilege of mid-air jumps like the powerful flying Moas.
The Portal to the Aether is made out of a Glowstone Frame, and can be activated with a Bucket of Water!
Support the Aether Mod!
Just copy the code below and insert it into your signature.
Alternative Banners (Credits to Kanza and Divinux!):
- Hozz (for helping me with some Sprites)
- Firehazurd (for the idea of flying whales and moas)
- GreyAcumen + Community (for the idea of the Aether!)
- Kanza and Divinux for the alternate support banners.
~ Stay Tuned ~
May 18, 2013pixlepix posted a message on Thaumic Tinkerer (Thaumcraft Addon) - Evolve KnowledgePosted in: Minecraft Mods
KAMI IS NO LONGER A SEPERATE DOWNLOAD. ITS NOW A CONFIG OPTION, ENABLED BY DEFAULT
DISCLAIMER:Before installing/using these or any mods, make sure you backup your .minecraft folder, I (Pixlepix), or any other modders for that matter, am not responsible in any way, shape or form for any damage dealt to, but not only, your saves, your minecraft, your computer or others.
Psst, you can follow progress on this mod by me (Please feel enouraged to hop on irc. irc.esper.net: #pixlepix .
REPORT ALL BUGS AT: https://github.com/Thaumic-Tinkerer/ThaumicTinkerer/issuesThaumic Tinkerer is a spiritual successor to Vazkii's Elemental Tinkerer mod, this is a mod about tinkering with thaumic creations. It's an addon to azanor;s Thaumcraft 4. The intention is to add new, and useful items you can create, using the knowledge you've acquired from the vanilla thaumcraft researches. Researches that come from this mod are prefixed as [TT] for easy labelling.
As this is a Thaumcraft Addon, I'll try to keep spoilers minimal, so, here's some non-spoiler-y images. I'll add videos if I happen to get any. So here's a little gallery:
What do these things do you ask? Well, you'll have to figure it out yourself
Down here there would be videos. But as of the 2.0 version of the mod, they're all outdated, since lots of superfluous items have been removed. Updated videos will be placed here as they come.
Thaumic Tinkerer by Pixlepix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
If you want to do anything with this mod besides playing it, you should have a look at what it says. For modpacks, refer to the license under the Thaumcraft 4 thread, since my mod depends on it. You can distribute TT in modpacks at will, but Thaumcraft is a different matter.
(Hey you, read this)
KAMI is a separate module in Thaumic Tinkerer, you can download it in the typical downloads section alongisde the rest of the mod, just drop it in the mods folder as you normally would.It includes incredibly powerful and expensive blocks. How powerful you ask? Look below:See that hole? I dug it in a few seconds. See that pouch in my bar? It stores more than 4 mundane chests together. Still not convinced? Look at what you can do with it, check out this gif.
This mod includes features exclusive to ComputerCraft and ForgeMultipart, for the full experience, these are recomended, but by no means required.
Source Code (github)The Github contains localization files, the mod can be localized. Currently it's available in English, German, Chinese and Russian.
Banner (copy to your sig!):
Q: Can I use this mod in a modpack?
A: Read the License section of this thread.
Q: Any other mods by you?
A: Check my website.
Q: How can I contact you?
A: See above.
Q: (Insert any other question here related to me, not my mod)
A: See above, About me section.
Q: Haven't I seen those sprites before?
A: You may have. This mod makes use of either modified, or just copied versions of Thaumcraft 2 or 3 assets, the reason for this is that I can't make any sort of art at all, and I'd rather make use of fantastic unused assets than to reinvent the wheel and create my own, that would probably be sub-par.
Q: The latest version in the file index says it was compiled for an old version of thaumcraft, will it still work?
A: In theory it should work, it probably will, you should try it yourself to find out.
Q: Why are there things in the thread? (May or may not be)
A: Because Minecraft Forums is stupid.
Q: Why is the Awakened Ichorium Pickaxe so slow?
A: Enchant it with efficiency 5 and get a pair of Boots of the Horizontal Shield and tell me it's slow.
Q: I can't find anything from KAMI, what do you need?
A: Every single research not related to KAMI, and then it'll unlock. You can find it in the artifice tab.
Q: I get the above error when I try to load up KAMI, how do I fix this?
A: Redownload it.
- Searge and the MCP Team for creating the amazing Minecraft Coder's Pack;
- SpaceToad, Eloraam, LexManos, cpw and the rest of the Forge Team for creating Minecraft Forge, which made my mod, and many others able to exist;
- Azanor for creating Thaumcraft, of course;
- MartysGames and TheAtlanticCraft for early support;
- Haighyorkie for... something;
- TheWhiteWolves for being an awesome beta tester, reporting lots of broken stuff and adding some awesome features;
- Vexatos and crafteverywhere for translating the mod;
- The Forgecraft Folks for helping to kill bugs.
Like the mod? Click that green arrow down there [represent]
Aug 11, 2013There are two major changes in this screenshot. One of them is obvious. One of them is subtle.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Rassilon: Oh, the cutlass is implemented. It's a secret item; figure out how to make it yourself. ^^;;
cindy44lo: A 1.5.2 mod in a 1.6.2 pack perhaps.
raa1337: Slimes are already immune to fall damage.
unholydragon: You need the Smeltery to make metal tools.
Jun 29, 2013A picture's worth a thousand words. In this case, it's how you make casts.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Iaintsayin: It's a technical limitation. The slots just shuffle around; they all do the same thing.
Darkona: My attempt at making tools not use durability on blocks with no hardness backfired. I just wanted to make them match the changes in 1.3~
sondrex76: Keep in mind that the drawbridge is heavy WiP and likely to contain 100% bugs.
Blockmaster139: I probably need to get the liquid names straightened out.
Jun 29, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from FryoKnight
Hey, notcied that in the video there looks to be Red Alloy Wire and some Gates... Where did you find them for 1.5.2?!?
Immibis ported red alloy wire and some gates over to 1.5.2 http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1852277-152-redlogic-wip-replacement-for-rp2-wiringlogiccontrollighting/
Jun 28, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
MDiyo has answered this many times, things like wood and potatoes are supposed to drop more when luck + auto smelted. It's completely intended. It's not meant to ONLY work with ores.Quote from DrRedstoner
mDiyo, once and for all, can you fix this exploit? Just add an ore check to the Pickaxes that have autosmelt and fortune. When it only has autosmelt, I don't think you need the check as you could use it for things such as Charcoal from Logs or Baked Potatoes.
I am curious as to why you don't want to add this?
Now, please stop listening to GregoriousT, as he is a crybaby who thinks that his mod is the only one that is balanced, and thinks his ideas are better than anyone elses.
Jun 27, 2013Behold, my enemies, and quake in fear at the fate that awaits you!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
In other news, if you toss items in they'll automatically get added to the Smeltery. Soon we won't need the Gui at all!
CBBBen: You probably can't name any tools outside of those dimensions either.
Damien_Darkside: Neat. Semi-automation machines for the Smeltery have always intrigued me.
InsaneJ: There is no easy way to detect what recipes involve positive feedback loops. Auto-Smelt simply pulls from the furnace list and does its thing with Fortune if it smelts into an item that isn't a block.
legoracer: I'm aware. You won't be able to quick-mine obsidian for long.
DawgOwnage: You have an item ID conflict. The next version will have the crash itself fixed, but you'll still have to change your IDs.
clarity2199: This mod plus the recovery addon is what you're looking for. Currently there's no armor, and weapons are simply tools that you use to fight. The tanks are part of the Smeltery.
Jun 26, 2013Although my opinion means nothing, I see no reason for mDiyo to bow to the wishes of GregoriusT. Greg can just change his mod to allow reclaiming ingots from block/items in the crafting table instead of having to smelt them... problem solved. Greg needs to get off his high horse. Many mods allow moving back and forth from ingots/blocks using the crafting table.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jun 23, 2013Meet Bright-Eyes. He's a bit on the quiet side, but overall he's a nice companion. He fetches food for me, digs out tunnels, wards away pesky wolves, and best of all he guards the nutty contraptions I built him from. Say hello Bright-Eyes!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I honestly have no idea if he's male, female, or just a hunk of rock with a shiny thing inside. Nor do I know what he runs on; magic?
InsaneJ, wiiv: You need to look for Smelting in Gregtech's config files. It's under DynamicConfig.cfg
Lfty: Ultra Hardcore... golden apples, carrots, and heads cost ingots instead of nuggets, shiny melons cost a gold block.
DraxisWuf: TConstruct already have support for those metals. The fault is on metallurgy's end.
Jun 21, 2013I had to adjust a couple things for RC2, but all is looking well now. Soon the fun shall begin...Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Malifrax: I don't consider finding tool parts in villages to be a problem. Consider them uncommon loot.
Jacster8: If you want to fork the code off of github and backport the mod, by all means. You won't be getting any help from me.
- To post a comment, please login.