Wow those structures and grouped structures look great! Can't wait to get my hands on em!
- Registered Member
Member for 8 months and 21 days
Last active Wed, Jun, 3 2020 14:26:13
- 0 Followers
- 15 Total Posts
- 7 Thanks
Apr 27, 2020DanMizu posted a message on Crab's Structure Generator - Add new structures to modern Minecraft with modular datapacks!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 14, 2020DanMizu posted a message on Crab's Structure Generator - Add new structures to modern Minecraft with modular datapacks!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 12, 2020DanMizu posted a message on MC Island - Hang out with friends, play mini-games, complete quests, and check out party events! [Easter Party on till the 17th]Posted in: PC Servers
Hey all! I'd like to reveal a side project I've been working on!
Using Minecraft, I've been crafting up a virtual world where players can meet up with their friends, earn coins playing mini-games, roleplay, and spend coins on hats, toys, and furniture for their own house!
I'm planning for there to be events that everyone can take part in and complete quests to earn rewards. There is actually an Easter Party event going on right now until the 17th of April! There are eggs hidden around the map that you can collect. Finding them all will reward a Bunny Ear hat!
Huge inspirations for this server are Club Penguin, Lords of Minecraft, and other virtual world role-playing based games!
I have a lot of plans for the future including new events, housing, minigames, being able to join groups with a homeroom, etc. If you feel like you can help out with this project, please let me know! I need some extra hands so that events can be more consistent and of high quality for all the players. I need modelers, texturers, builders, and coders! (I am looking for Skript coders, which is easier and faster to deploy/debug than using Java! so if you really want to help develop mechanics, look into Skript! It's WAY easier than Java!)
The server is currently InDev, but I am going to keep it public so you can check it out! You can already hop on the server, grab a Hard Hat, and check out the construction!
Join the Discord here!
Mar 31, 2020DanMizu posted a message on Crab's Structure Generator - Add new structures to modern Minecraft with modular datapacks!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I think theres a more active community for datapacks on Planet Minecraft. Also, you should use discords like r/MinecraftCommands to show off your work. They get a lot of eyes there.
Mar 13, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Cant wait for the next update! Looking forward to all the changes.
Feb 22, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
That sounds great. I am also having trouble optimizing my pack when it scans blocks. Right now, I individually check blocks around the player to see if they match a block I want to replace, and if it matches it, executes at the block. I want to eventually make this into a chunk scanner instead of checking blocks around the player (which I do ever so often as the player moves). 1.15 does seem somewhat slower than 1.14 sometimes with my datapack. Hope its not really the case.
Feb 16, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Looking forward to the optimized release. I'm trying to play it alongside other datapacks and am running into a lot of lag. Does it generate structures all in one tick, or overtime as players explore the land?
Jan 27, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Yea I also have an older account but I forgot the login information lol. Mind if I link your datapack as a compatible datapack listed on my datapack's post on the Datapack Center?
Jan 26, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
That's always the case with new version drops haha. I have been running your datapack with all your build packs on my test server that runs my in-dev RPG datapack. If you'd like to check it out shoot me a PM with your IGN so I could whitelist you. They mesh really well.
Also, just realized- is it a glitch or do we have the same join date on this site?
Jan 24, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Been looking for some structure datapacks to play around with. I assume this isn't using predicates since it is for 1.14?. Do you intend to eventually optimize it for 1.15?
Also maybe provide a file that includes all your structure packs and datapack together already init so people that don't intend to add more packs don't have to go into any files?
Jan 7, 2020Posted in: PC Servers
Please Check the Discord for the current Testing Server. From now, 1/7/2020, it is currently down for Private Testing, but will be brought Public again soon. For now, this post will be inactive and the datapack project has moved to the Datapack Center, here.
Nov 26, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Update 1.3 and 1.14.1 posted.
Nov 9, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Update InDev 1.2 posted.
Oct 29, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Update InDev 1.1 posted.
Oct 28, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Everything is W.I.P. and subject to change.
I am currently running a Java 1.14 server in the Open Testing InDev phase running a combination of datapacks I have created and modified versions of others. (Make sure to accept the resourcepack when joining)
My ultimate goal is to create a pack you can plop into any Minecraft world and transform it into an RPG experience.
Gameplay is meant to still have Minecraft elements while introducing RPG progression in a new way. The aesthetic of the resourcepack and all textures is to stay vanilla-like.
Inspirations include Breath of the Wild, Hexxit (Technic Modpack), Dungeon Realms, Zentrela, Realm of the Mad God, and a ton of Minecraft RPG servers.
I want you to explore it but some notable things to get you started since there's no in-game hint yet:
- break leaves to get sticks and break grasses to get straw and flint
- throwing straw on the ground in a stack of 4 will make it turn into a haystack (try breaking it again with your scythe)
- fish is earned from fishing and fruit and berries are gathered from foraging grasses/leaves
- throw 3 sticks and 2 flint on the ground to make a campfire
- cookable foods such as fish can be cooked when thrown around the campfire unstacked
- you may receive loot chests from mobs and from finding them around the world. they currently provide weapons, shields, coins, and other loot.
- there is a rarity system that encompasses all items and mobs akin to BOTW
displaying the rarity system
(these are only major updates. check the discord for every update and hotfix)
- new players spawn with a harvesting scythe, basic fishing rod, and loot chest
- loot chests properly award players with the respective loot table now
- neutral and invulnerable mob handling is working and enabled
- neutral mobs drop coins and occasionally loot chests
- mob health bar datapack by divano242622 (https://datapackcenter.com/projects/mob-health-bar-ssp-smp-1-14-x.40/)
- a plethora of new food types created by Athesial have been added to the loot drops of leaves (https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/maps/2966140-vanilla-1-14-32-new-fruits-variations-on-a-theme#c1)
- create thatch by throwing down 4 straw items
- fishing loot has been expanded slightly
Update: InDev 1.1
- villagers now trade gold coins for gold bars
- animated skeletons have invaded the skylands. their skulls bounce away when defeated so make sure to crush em before they reanimate!
- bug fixes
Update: InDev 1.2- a new stamina mechanic has been added. Running, Jumping, Attacking, Diving, as well as a new mechanic: Climbing, all drain stamina.
- climb by looking up while facing a block and holding sneak(crouch)
- to prone, another new mechanic, you look straight down and keep holding sneak(crouch)
- skeletons show their name always now
- mobs underground are teleported to the surface
- items on the ground are now initialized with the RPG system (Ex: eggs, sticks, ...)
climbing and proning
stamina drains from sprinting, jumping, attacking, and diving. if you run out of stamina in water, you drown!
you can probably see that this mechanic was inspired by Breath of the Wild!
Update: InDev 1.3
- Zombies and Skeletons can be found roaming around. Only the common variety is available as of now.
- When you attack a mob their health will now be shown above their names
- Loot chest textures fixed
- under the hood changes
- loot chest giving you more than what you're supposed to is fixed (hopefully)
Update: InDev 1.4.1- Mobs no longer spawn randomly and are now spawned by dark and light mana crystals
- These crystals can be broken to stop them from spawning by attacking them
- Loot chest drops have been changed, and no longer guarantee a weapon
- Spawn location has been changed from Riverhallow to Anvilstead
-There is a path to the Riverside Castle Ruins from Anvilstead which harbors many enemies as well as a plethora of loot. follow the lanterns and wooden arrows
- Loot chests spawn around significant areas and can be picked up with an empty hand
- New player's starting loot has changed
Join the Discord to keep up with development (I'm practically updating the game 24/7 right now) and discuss/suggest stuff!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.