ComparatorCraft is a Hermitcraft inspired, semi-vanilla, whitelisted, survival multiplayer server with an active player base including Builders and Redstoners of all abilities. The plugins, data packs, commands, and our server software are here to enhance the vanilla experience and provide additional performance benefits. Our Long term players have created a friendly community with minigames, competitions, and friendly rivalries. New to Minecraft? We've got you covered. Our experienced players are always happy to help you out. Group up and create an empire or remain a lone wolf looking to take down the corporations.
Whether it is a sick-looking megabase, a humble starter house, or a SciCraft style farm perimeter you can play whatever style you like. Just remember:
- Be Creative! The world is yours. You can make anything and everything - just make it look good. Build a massive megabase, Epic perimeter, or a fancy and functional shop
- Be Adventurous! Push yourself to create the biggest, most badass Flex you can
- Be Casual! Or just build a functional base without the frills
- Be respectful! Don't build too close to others. If in doubt, contact them.
- Be appropriate! Anything too laggy ruins the server for everybody. - chunk loaders (or similar) are not allowed.
- Be Legitimate! You can make any farms you like, just not cheaty duping. TNT, Carpets, and rails are OK, but anything else is not.
- Click Here for the full list of Rules
- Compared to most vanilla SMPs we restrict as little as possible when it comes to farms you can build, mods you can use and Redstone contraptions you can make
- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ( Dedicated Physical Core)
- 10 GB DDR4 Memory
- 100GB NVMe SSD
- 1 GBit/s Connection
- 40 Player Slots
- Hosted by DedicatedMC
- Anti-enderman grief - Stops endermen from griefing
- Anti-ghast grief - stops ghasts from griefing
- Armor statues v2.8 - sign a book "statues" to get an armor stand book
- Coordinates hud - type in /trigger ch_toggle to get a coordinates hud
- Double shulker shells - Shulker shells drop twice
- Dragon drops elytra
- Durability ping - alerts the player when their tool durability is low
- Fast leaf decay - Leaves decay faster
- More mob heads- each mob has a chance of dropping a head
- Multiplayer sleep - Only one player has to sleep for us to skip the night
- Nether portal coords - allows you to show current coords in the nether
- Player head drops - when you kill a player their head drops
- Real-time clock silence mobs - rename a mob "silenced" and it will stop making noise
- Spectator conduit/ night vision - Gives night vision to spectator accounts
- Track raw statistics - adds more statistics to track
- Track statistics - adds more statistics to track
- Unlock all recipes - all recipes are unlocked for you already
- Villager workstation highlights - do /trigger help to see how you can use it
- Wandering trader heads - Wandering Traders give special player heads of blocks
- Back to blocks - you can turn slabs back into normal blocks
- Dropper to Dispenser - you can turn a dropper into a dispensor
- Straight to Shapeless - you can craft bread, and shulkerboxes in your inventory
- Universal dyeing - you can undye wool, and powdered concrete
- More trapdoors - gives you 12 trapdoors instead of 6
- More bark - Gives you more bark blocks
- More stairs - gives you 8 stairs instead of 4
- More bricks - gives you 4 bricks instead of one
- Unpackable nether wart - you can uncraft nether wart
- Unpackable wool - you can uncraft wool
- Unpackable ice - you can uncraft ice
CoreProtect - For logging player activity and rolling back griefs
DeluxeTags - For fancy tags DiscordSRV - Connects the Minecraft server to the discord server dynmap - A live view of the server in a google maps style view on a website
eGlow - Allows donors to glow
EssentialsX - Super-versatile plugin that adds a lot of quality of life improvements that also help moderation
InventoryRollback - Allows staff to rollback players inventories
JukeboxExtended - Allows us to make and implement custom music discs
JukeLooper - Allows you to use hoppers on jukeboxes
LuckPerms - Manages permissions
MyCommand - Allows us to make custom commands
OpenInv - Enables staff to see inside everyone's inventory and enderchest
PlayerParticles - Fancy particles for donors
TAB - advanced plugin that makes our tab look neat
WorldGuard - Allows us to protect spawn from griefers
While we like to keep a relaxed and open environment, there are a few basic rules to follow. We have strict measures in place to detect rulebreakers and they will be punished, to maintain peace and order across the Server
- Don't Be that person.... - we have no place on our server for Hate speech. (Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, etc,)
- Respect cultures - We have players from all around the world so please avoid topics based on politics or religion
- It's not always Banter - What you say might seem harmless to you, but to some people, it may be hurtful, so think before you speak
- SFW only - People don't want to hear about gross gore or lewd content, so keep it out of the chat.
If somebody says something you feel is inappropriate, take a screenshot and share it with the leadership team.
All players have access to '/co inspect' which allows them to track items moved in and out of chests and blocks placed/broken. Staff have can take further investigative actions if required/ Griefing includes:
- Allow Space! - Do not build a base within 500 blocks of another person's base without consent. If you feel a player is inactive, contact a member of staff.
- Stealing - This applies to looting chests AND taking placed blocks
- Respect other players' property - Don't my blocks, ignite TNT, kill mobs, or place any new blocks without consent. If you are at another player's property and a creeper destroys some blocks, contact the player immediately if possible, place a sign at the site of damage AND notify a member of staff.
- Player killing/Trapping - Killing a player without their consent for PvP is not OK. This includes trapping players. If you accidentally kill another player, all items must be returned, including the replacement of any items destroyed by Lava/Fire/TNT/Void.
- Lava casts - These NOT allowed for any reason. They are messy, ugly, and cause lag.
- Withers - Do not summon Withers underneath the bedrock fountain at the End, skulls glitch through the portal. Do not summon withers in unprotected areas where they may roam and destroy property or kill players. Contact staff if any issues.
Hacking, Exploits and Duping
- Hacked Clients - are not allowed for any reason. 3rd party Clients such as Badlion are OK, provided features do not give a distinct gameplay advantage. If in doubt, contact staff.
- Exploits - anything that gives an unfair advantage should not be used and if discovered should be reported to staff immediately. See Exceptions below (If found you have discovered an exploit and not notified us, you may be warned, EVEN IF you do not intend on using it.)
- Duping - Duping items through any method is not permitted except in the exceptions outlined below.
Banned Mods - Mods such as X-Ray or Entity Tracking and more are not allowed to view the full list of banned mods here.