- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 6 months, and 5 days
Last active Wed, Sep, 24 2014 09:27:51
- 1 Follower
- 14 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Aug 4, 2014ChaosIsMyname posted a message on Matt's iOS MCPE Mods [One Hit Kill, 255 Stacks, Invincibility, Troll Pack, More!]I'm curious about the troll pack, what mods does it contain?Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
Aug 1, 2014Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
So if all goes well, when can we expect the beta release?
Jul 30, 2014ChaosIsMyname posted a message on [Short tutorial] How to make old worlds infinite IOSI have also found that if you paste a survival file into a creative file, the creative world remains but it becomes a survival map. a few things happen though. You cannot craft or use chests( other people can in your world though) you can still fly, you remain invincible like you are in creative mode, mobs do not chase you unless you hit them, all of your creative blocks in your inventory ( the lower bar)remain, if you lay blocks down they stay, useful for things such as mossy stone and other blocks not available in survival. Also if you leave spawn eggs in your inventory bar and transfer the files they remain as well and you have an infinite amount. Does not work with blocks though. You can also make a flat creative map and transfer the files and you now have a somewhat flat survival map, the size of the flat part of the map varies, (not sure what determines this though) but the rest of the map becomes normal as if you are in a giant flat hole in the middle of a infinite seed. I'm sure there's more but I think thats all I've found so far:)Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
Jul 29, 2014ChaosIsMyname posted a message on Get any block or spawn egg in survival pocket edition no jailbreak requiredPosted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool DiscussionQuote from nicholsb333I have tried this with iOS and it worked. Have not tried on android. This hack allows you to get any block or mob in survival mode of pocket edition (tested on 0.9.5) with the exception of armor and weapons.
1) Create a creative world on device with a different name than your survival world.
2) Get on a Mac or PC and download ifunbox.
3) Plug in your iOS device.
4) Go to user applications, minecraft pe, documents, games, com.mojang, and minecraftWorlds
5) Make a backup folder on your desktop
6) Go into the folder with the name of your survival world
7) Copy any level.dat files into the backup folder on the desktop.
8) Go back and into the folder with the name of your creative world.
9)Copy any level.dat files onto desktop and put them into the folder for your survival world.
10) This should overwrite the old level.dat file(s)
11) Open minecraft and place/spawn any animals (With spawn eggs) or blocks you want in your survival world.
Notice that crafting tables, stone cutters, furnaces, and chests do not work. This is why you have to place the blocks and spawn the animals. It gets them out of the level.dat file(s). This is also why it does not work with weapons and armor. You cannot place those blocks.
12) You can either leave it this way and have unlimited items in survival or revert it back to survival inventory. If you revert, the animals/blocks you placed/spawned will stay.
(If reverting, close minecraft on device before continuing)
13) To revert, go back into the folder of your survival world and put the level.dat file(s) back in from the backup folder on your desktop so that the ones that came from the creative world folder are overwritten.
14) Go back into the survival world and the things you placed/spawned should still be there.
This can be done with ifile as well.
Jul 28, 2014I have not experienced this problem, however I was using a different mod loader and it was doing exactly the same thing that is happening to you. As far as I'm concerned mcloader is the best one out there so far!Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
Quote from Thomz024You have to remove it or just fix it. Go test it out. Just start mcpe and then go back to your homescreen and tap mcpe again. The message shows again and if you click it away everything is frozen (iOS, idk about Android). Its really annoying and I can't have it installed till its fixed
I have not experienced this problem, however I was using a different mod loader and it was doing exactly the same thing that is happening to you. As far as I'm concerned mcloader is the best one out there so far!
Jul 27, 2014Posted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool Discussion
Woohoo! Thanks dude!
Jul 27, 2014Posted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool DiscussionQuote from CraftyawesomeTry something that does it for you. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-pocket-edition/mcpe-mods-tools/1986289-emendomc-ios-inventory-editor or http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-pocket-edition/mcpe-mods-tools/1985360-pocket-edition-inventory-editor-for-desktop tan
That worked for 8.x but the files have been changed in 9.x version. emendomc needs to be updated for it to work and I haven't heard any news of it being updated unless the owner is keeping quiet until it's release.
Jul 27, 2014ok. I'm new to messing with the game files. I've watched a few youtube videos and tried messing with the hex values using the hex editor in ifile. however whenever I change any value, it changes itself back. Am I doing something wrong? I'm a total noob to this so if I'm trying to do something that is impossible, just laugh at me and let me know:)Posted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool Discussion
Jul 26, 2014Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
This has been highly requested so I will look into implanting this, hopefully as an in-game button
That would be awesome! Thanks for the reply!!!:)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.