There are tons of things in Minecraft that can influence kids and are not really right, and guns seem like a kids toy compared to them (not actually serious).
- Destroying terrain to build structures.
- Chopping down trees to build structures.
- Steak gives the most food in the game, encouraging you to kill Cows.
- Automatic mob farms are a thing.
- TNT and Flint and Steel (equivalent to a lighter) are in the game.
You could go on...
Kids know better than to purposely destroy terrain and chop down trees. The only exception is if the owner of said land or trees gave permission.
Kids don't go into pastures just to murder cows. They know better, the cows can turn and attack them and/or the cow will run away. I'm pretty sure a cow is much faster than a human.
Even if you gave a kid a stick of dynamite, chances are, the kid wouldn't even know what it is or what to do with it. And/or the kid would know better than to play with or use such a dangerous item.