Remember that the Feast of Borkmas is still ongoing, so feel free to jump in!
- Registered Member
Member for 2 years and 30 days
Last active Sat, Jan, 11 2020 19:12:19
- 0 Followers
- 99 Total Posts
- 29 Thanks
Dec 22, 2019BorkDaddy posted a message on ☙ The Atlas Project ❃ 1.13.2 - 1.14.4 ❃ Semi-Vanilla ❃ PvE ❃ Custom World ❃ Nations ❃ Magic ❃ Quests ❃ Economy ❃ Exploration ❧Posted in: PC Servers
Dec 16, 2019BorkDaddy posted a message on ☙ The Atlas Project ❃ 1.13.2 - 1.14.4 ❃ Semi-Vanilla ❃ PvE ❃ Custom World ❃ Nations ❃ Magic ❃ Quests ❃ Economy ❃ Exploration ❧Posted in: PC ServersHoliday Update:
The Feast of Borkmas!
(December 15 - December 31)
- Speak with the Spirit of Borkmas in Nauru to get a Present every day during the holiday!
- Snow will now occasionally shimmer in the air around you.
- Look for new holiday Cooking and Brewery recipes released every few days!
Nov 17, 2019BorkDaddy posted a message on ☙ The Atlas Project ❃ 1.13.2 - 1.14.4 ❃ Semi-Vanilla ❃ PvE ❃ Custom World ❃ Nations ❃ Magic ❃ Quests ❃ Economy ❃ Exploration ❧Posted in: PC Servers
- The new Magic tutorial has been fixed! Speak with Archmage Rholla in Nauru to learn the skill and get started with a bunch of free spellbooks and levels!
- The World Map page on the website has been updated to the correct version of Athera: https://mc-atlas.com/atlasmap
Nov 16, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
- Since the Magic Tutorial is still currently bugged, all players now have access to the new Magic skill, regardless if they’ve completed the tutorial.
- To learn the specifics of how to use the new Magic skill, refer to this page: https://mc-atlas.com/magic.
- All players should now be able to properly view all Magic Spellbook recipes in the /recipes menu.
Nov 9, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Town Citizen Update
- Added No-Landmark versions of the Blacksmith, Chef, Leatherworker, and Brewmaster Town Citizens.
- There are 2 major elements to spellcasting: Wands and Spellbooks.
- Wands are held in the off-hand, while Spellbooks are held in the main hand. Right-clicking with these 2 items equipped will cast the requisite spell.
- Casting spells costs Experience, as does crafting Spellbooks.
- Learning Magic
- There is a brand new Magic tutorial! Speak with Archmage Rholla in Nauru to begin your training! (All players must complete the new tutorial to unlock the new Magic skill, even if they’ve trained in the old version.)
- All old magic questlines in Nauru, Shen Zhengyi, Yukrovia, and the Wraithhold, are now available to all players! All prerequisites have been removed - speak with the Nauru NPCs to begin all 3 (Priestess Aki, High Templar Vargoth, and Devereaux.)
- Old magic questlines now reward Spellbooks instead of Wands.
- Wands are now a craftable item at any Crafting Table! Learn the recipe by completing the new Magic tutorial.
- Different ores will create different Wands - which will result in varying attributes: Cast Speed, Cast Effectiveness, and Range.
- Currently, only Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald Wands exist - but we will be launching additional Wands in the future which use Smeltery Ingots.
- To learn the recipe for Blank Spellbooks, as well as how to build Arcane Altars, complete the new Magic tutorial.
- Right-clicking a Blank Spellbook on an Arcane Altar allows the player to begin *chanting* in order to create a usable Spellbook. All usable Spellbooks consist of 4 magic words.
- While there are currently 30 “named” spells that players will unlock in their /recipes menu upon completing the tutorial, there are *hundreds* of additional spell variations! New combinations of words, and even *new* words, have the possibility of resulting in spells with varying attributes - only discoverable through trial and error!
Nov 2, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Introducing Atlas Menus!
- Atlas now has a completely GUIfied menu! This menu should have all the basic commands and website links you'll need, in the form of a fancy button for you to click on!
- You can access this menu at any time by simply typing /menu!
Oct 26, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
- Fixed a bug that was spamming players with the message "You've regained use of your hataoween ability!"
The Festival of Chaos!
(October 25 - October 31)
- Costumes are now available for sale from the Festival Vendor in Nauru!
- A new holiday currency has been introduced: Chaos Corn. Use it to buy Costumes during the event!
- A new holiday questline is now available - speak with Little Timmy near the main square in Nauru to start it! All quests reward holiday currency:- “CANDY CANDY CANDY!”
- “Stranger Danger”
- “Charlie and the Chaos Corn Factory (Daily)”
- “Children of the Corn Syrup (Daily)”
- “A Spoonful of Sugar (Daily)”
- “Top Secret “Flavoring” (Daily)”
- “Where’s Timmy?”
- “One-Way Ticket to Drakonfell”
- “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Cultist Gathering…”
- “Here’s TIMMY! (Group Daily)”
Oct 23, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Citizens & Landmarks Update
- New Landmark/Citizen: Forge/Blacksmith (Level 4)
Provides Smeltery workstations, and an NPC that Nation members can complete the Smeltery tutorial at.
- New Citizen: Fletcher (Level 6)
Sells Fletchery Knives, and allows Nation members to complete the Fletchery tutorial.
- New Landmark/Citizen: Kitchen/Chef (Level 8)
Provides Cooking workstations, and an NPC that Nation members can complete the Cooking tutorial at.
- New Landmark/Citizen: Tannery/Leatherworker (Level 9)
Provides Tannery workstations, and an NPC that Nation members can complete the Tannery tutorial at.
- New Landmark/Citizen: Brewery/Brewmaster (Level 30)
Provides Brewery workstations, and an NPC that Nation members can complete the Brewery tutorial at.
New Recipe GUI!
- Simply type /recipes in-game, for a list of all Smeltery, Tannery, Fletchery, Brewery (and when it launches, Magic) recipes right at your fingertips!
Oct 19, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
- Fixed some backend bugs that should hopefully stop the random errors of people not being able to open up the Custom Locations GUI about halfway through the day.
Oct 18, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Player Trade Update
- Public Auctioneers have been added to Telaria, Eastwind, and Port Qi’Shen (in the market districts).
Skill Tutorial Updates
- The Smeltery tutorial quests in Nauru no longer contain any extraneous quests.
- Darnov will now give a limited number of replacement materials if needed.
- Fixed a bug that previously caused the Tin/Copper ingots Darnov gives to not smelt or stack correctly.
- The Tannery tutorial quests in Nauru have been rewritten for ease of understanding.
- Clive will now give a limited number of replacement materials if needed.
- Fixed a bug that previously caused some quest materials to not be usable in the Vat.
- Fixed a permissions bug that sometimes caused players to be unable to use Tannery workstations during the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from advancing in several Vantian main story quests (Captain Razik and Fight Promoter NPCs in Eastwind).
Oct 17, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Player Economy Update
- Allows you to setup shops in your own town
- The system has it's own built in tutorial that guides you through the setup process
- Shop Chests can be obtained via the "Trademaster" Citizen
- A global marketplace system.
- Putting items up for sale has 10% of the sale price cost associated with it.
- Items take time to reach the various Auctioneers depending on the location where the item was posted.
- The system also includes a new "Player Advertisements" system where you can put up various advertisements.
- Access to this system is obtained by unlocking and placing the "Auctioneer" Citizen
- The Auctioneers that are supposed to be at the 3 Capitals have not yet arrived, unfortunately. However, they will be arriving shortly, so stay tuned!
- Gives you access to the World Trades via the Ledger or the NPC itself
- Allows you to buy shop chests and World Trade Ledgers
- Unlocked at Town level 20
- Allows access to the Grand Auction
- Unlocked at Town level 25
Other Misc. Fixes / Changes
- Previously if you were not part of the nation that the town belonged to, you could not interact with any Citizens of that town. This has now been slightly modified, Trademasters, Auctioneers and Bankers are accessible to all players in any town regardless of their town affiliation
- The "Move Citizen" icon in the various Citizen GUIs only shows up if you have the "TOWN_MANAGEMENT" permission in the nation
- Did some more optimizations on the Obelisk Shard warps, along with some clearer messages on whether or not you are set to warp
- NPCs that are supposed to be damageable should be damageable again
Oct 13, 2019Posted in: PC ServersNew Landmark
Introducing the Obelisk Shard.
Town Obelisk Shard
-Buildable at Town Level 5.
-Obtainable via the Town Steward.
-Every 30 minutes any player within 3 blocks of the beacon at a Town Obelisk Shard will be teleported to a Public Obelisk Shard.
-Teleports you to the closest Public Obelisk Shard.
-1 minute before the teleport, the purple particle effects (pictured) will appear on the iron blocks and will disappear once the teleportation happens.
-Clicking on the spawner will tell you when the next warp is along with where you will be teleported to.
-Every block except for the: spawner, beacon, and iron blocks is breakable.
-Players with the TOWN_MANAGEMENT permission for the town can shift + right-click to bring up the prompt to remove the shard.
-Other than the upfront building cost, there is no other gem cost associated with traveling using the Obelisk Shards.
Public Obelisk Shard
-There are 3 Public Obelisk Shards in the world; one at each NPC capital city.
-Every 30 minutes all players within 3 blocks of the beacon will be teleported to their closest Town Obelisk Shard.
-Like the Town Obelisk Shard the visual indicator is also in present (particle effect) as well as the information that is provided when clicking on the spawner.
Shop GUI Improvements
-More clear instructions added to the shop items [Click to buy] or [Click to sell].
-The system now tells you upfront whether or not you can afford to buy or sell an item.
-Hovering over the currency icon in the GUI will now tell you how much of said currency you have.
Fixes to the Obelisk Shard
-Blocks can no longer be placed on the iron blocks or a block above them (this used to cause players to suffocate).
-Improved the GUI tech when displaying warp infor for the shards (less errors in the console).
-Iron blocks can no longer be pulled with a sticky piston.
Oct 12, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Added the Banker.
Purchasable from the Town Steward.
Town Level Requirement: 15.
Allows access to your Stash and your Personal Coffers.
Town Enter Restriction
Town enter restriction has been removed.
Replaced with Inventory-Block Interact Restriction.
Any block with an Inventory (chests, furnaces, etc.) within town borders cannot be opened by a player unless that player is either.
a. Part of the same nation.
b. Is in a nation that is allied to the nation.
Oct 10, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Luxury Item Update
- The Fine Art piece "Carlos" by Diggerdoge99, has been added to the Art Dealer's shop in Nauru, and is now available for purchase!
- The Tannery tutorial has been revamped and fixed!
- The Smeltery tutorial has been revamped as well!
- Both Tannery and Smeltery have preliminary code additions for post recipe declassification GUIs.
- Fixed a bug were Copper ingots wouldn't always stack.
- Fixed permissions bugs with tannery tutorial
Oct 8, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
- You can now connect with 1.14 Clients (But you can't do 1.14 things, not yet).
- Schematica and Litematica are now allowed!
- PvP is now disabled outside of Sieges and Duels
- Only allied players may now enter your territory (outside of Sieges).
- NPC faction choice has been removed.
Fast travel between Nauru and all 3 NPC Capitals is now free for all players.
All players now have access to all 3 main War of Athera questlines.
The “Elder Tee’s Trial” quest in the tutorial has been changed accordingly.
- Biome restrictions have been lifted
All crops can now be grown in all biomes.
All animals can now be bred in all biomes (they will still only spawn in their natural biomes).
Trees can still only be grown in their natural biomes.
- Regional shop stocks (Food, Fletchery, Wood, Mythic Loot, Hides, and Potions) have been standardized across all NPC Towns
- New Landmark: Obelisk Shards!
Available at Town Level 5, the Obelisk Shard provides a free warp to the nearest NPC capital and back every 30 minutes! All Obelisk Shards are on a global timer.
All NPC Capitals now have “Public” Obelisk Shards. Using one of these will warp you to your closest Town with an Obelisk Shard.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.