Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?:
PokeMC is a friendly PG server, I felt quite welcomed upon joining for
the first time. The staff members seem to know what they are doing and
work to make the server more enjoyable for everyone. I’m curious to see
how the server will turn out as it grows bigger.
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 5 months, and 5 days
Last active Thu, Dec, 1 2016 05:18:17
- 0 Followers
- 40 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Mar 20, 2016BootyBagger posted a message on PokeMC|3.5.1|Free Rank|Events|Kanto|Survival|Gym PluginPosted in: PC Servers
Apr 14, 2014BootyBagger posted a message on [1.7.2] NaturalCraft v0.12 Beta (Alloy Furnaces, Transmutation, & More!)haven't been able to check the forums due to internet usage limit reached, but all good now,Posted in: Minecraft Mods
just a little thing about the second video [Media] link, it doesn't like url's from the url bar(?)if you want to have the video playable here click on share on to youtube page, the link shown (the youtu.be link) will work
Mar 27, 2014BootyBagger posted a message on [1.7.2] NaturalCraft v0.12 Beta (Alloy Furnaces, Transmutation, & More!)Holy Massive Mods Batman, here's a spotlight for youPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Hope its not too badly done ._.
possibly add something with/for bows maybe?
Mar 26, 2014BootyBagger posted a message on [1.7.2] NaturalCraft v0.12 Beta (Alloy Furnaces, Transmutation, & More!)Got a Video rendering now, there was sooo much to set up xDPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 24, 2014BootyBagger posted a message on [1.7.2] Whitelisted - Want to be a part of a Mindcrack-inspired community! Check us [email protected]1) IGN (InGameName)- Sarsaprilla (Sars for short)Posted in: PC Servers
2) Age- 21
3) Gender (just good to know)- Male
4) Why you would like to join- I'm looking for other people to play minecraft with and record with to help grow my channel and help others with theirs. Plus the server i previously played on died :/
5) Why you think you should be accepted- not sure these are reasons to accept but, i'm a decent builder friendly guy to talk with and will be glad to help anyway i can
6) Building skill (Be honest)- Dispite what i upload on youtube i am a decent builder, i have some pictures posted here http://laxgaming.com...album_id/237474
7) Redstone Skill (Be honest)- i have a bare minimum knowlage of redstone and when i try to use it i make a bigger mess than when i started
8) Favorite Mindcracker (not necessary)- don't really have one but i've watched a bit of Etho
9) Skype name- Dillon Hoeben (if that doesn't work try Sarsaprilla)
10) How much you will play- Quite a bit
11) Something(s) about you- I build by hand 99.99% of the time, I am a big gamer and studying in Video Game Development, i have a NPC friend named Gary
12) Will you be dedicated to recording on Youtube- indeed i will
13) Favorite Block- Trains
Mar 24, 2014BootyBagger posted a message on Vanilla Whitelist SMP Server (Like Mindcrack) Now Recruiting!| Application form |Posted in: Let's Plays Help
In Game Name: Sarsaprilla
What is your Skype Username?: Dillon Hoeben (if that doesn't work try Sarsaprilla)
What is your current country of residence?: Australia
How many years have you been playing Minecraft? Version?: since beta 1.4
Do you agree to the set parameters above?: i don't see why not
Favourite build in the Minecraft community?: Lapis Lazuli Pillar
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: i shall
Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for other people to play minecraft with and record with to help grow my channel and help others with theirs. Plus the server i previously played on died :/
Mar 22, 2014BootyBagger posted a message on [Recontinued?] Power Gems 0.7.0 for MC 1.12.2 (Updated to 1.12.2/1.11/1.10/1.9.4/1.8.8/1.8)let me know if you want an updated spotlightPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 8, 2014I made a Mod Spotlight thingy, would have been up earlier but i spent abit too much time playing with the mod rather than reviewing ._.hope you like itPosted in: Minecraft Mods
EDIT: if there's a way to alter the direction you are pushed with the speed gel that would be good, atm it pushed you in the directing of your walk (if that made sense)
Jan 18, 2014I have built something random and i would like you guys to finish of what i have startedPosted in: Other Videos
builds can be as big or as small as you want and you can not alter the random thing already there
Once your build is completed you can send me the finished product as:
-World save file
If you can please Explain what your build is in as much detail as you can and leave your username or
name (either one) so everyone knows who built it.
Every week i'll upload a new world save with something different for you to build from and i'll pick as many as
i can to display in a video from the previous build.
By sending me these files you are permitting me to use them in my Monitized Videos.
1. google how to open %appdata%
2. open the "saves" folder inside ".minecraft"
3. extract folder from this rar file into the "saves" folder
You can upload the files to any file sharing website and send the link to:
- www.youtube.com/bootybagger via Inbox
- http://www.minecraft...72-sarsaprilla/ via Message
- [email protected] via email
Please put the word "Potato" as the Subject of the message/email/inbox so i can clearly identify what its for.
Try to get your work sent 1 day before the next episode, to make things easier.
keep an eye out on the forums for the new world save and on my youtube channel for more.
http://www.mediafire...n You Build.rar
Dec 24, 2013BootyBagger posted a message on [16x / 1.7.2 ] Mist v1.2.1 [23 Dec. 2013] We're back, baby!i made a spotlight thingo, its not the greatestPosted in: Resource Packs
Dec 18, 2013BootyBagger posted a message on [Recontinued?] Power Gems 0.7.0 for MC 1.12.2 (Updated to 1.12.2/1.11/1.10/1.9.4/1.8.8/1.8)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
awesome thanks and yea i was ment to put text as to what effect it was before i finished it but i forgot >.<Quote from FlamingPigman
Great spotlight! Also the descriptions for the swords and what they do were in the mod post
I also have added your spotlight to the mod post
Dec 18, 2013BootyBagger posted a message on [Recontinued?] Power Gems 0.7.0 for MC 1.12.2 (Updated to 1.12.2/1.11/1.10/1.9.4/1.8.8/1.8)My (badly done) Mod Spotlight is done hope you enjoy itPosted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.