- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 8 months, and 23 days
Last active Wed, Mar, 11 2015 00:13:09
- 0 Followers
- 247 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 10, 2010Bmthrules posted a message on Semi working minecarts and boats! Wed Nov 10, 2010 PatchPosted in: Alpha - Survival Multiplayer DiscussionQuote from matejdro »I I heard that health was enabled some time ago and it caused huge memory leak. And plugins that enable health also cause major lag.
I think it's not very hard to just enable health, but he wants to do it with decent performance.
You heard wrong, there are no plug-in's that "enable health" just replacements of the damage system with values that get spammed in chat.
Nov 7, 2010Posted in: Alpha - Survival Multiplayer DiscussionQuote from ORUNITIA »Quote from Bmthrules »There goes 70% of his sales, and me.
Notch updates to little and to late, and when he does update it's all broken features.
Peace, I think I'll jump back on Mw2.
People like you pisses me off, not that you obviously adore Death Note (wich is horrible aswell), but that you think a large amount of people think the same way you do.
Just because you cant get what you want, you make out a ridicilous number "70%" wich is not true at all, and i dont think anyone cares if you disappears.
Please take note of this thread, 90% give two shits if health comes out during the October update.
Please at least take the time to type grammatically correct before bashing on almost a entire sections view point.
Health > Hell
Oct 30, 2010Posted in: Alpha - Survival Multiplayer DiscussionQuote from o0pwnman0o »Quote from krise86 »This is just fing. this game is useless when u cant play online, what fun is there to survice by yourself. The fun in the game is to that you and other can survive together, Get this FIXED! priority number one should be a fix for smp. There is no other function that is more important. Hell is just juseless junk.
FIX IT! NOW!
You do realize not everyone gives a **** about smp right? Plus Beta is when bug fixes usually start pouring in...
You do realize everyone gives a **** about smp right? Plus this game is most likely just going to skip beta.
Oct 30, 2010Posted in: Alpha - Survival Multiplayer DiscussionQuote from glorfieldcatt »I didint expect health to work this update. HOWEVER. I do hope that minecarts work, if they dont. Huge disappointment notch.
20$ says, redstone, carts, and doors don't work.
And that hell is going to buggy, and stupid.
Oct 30, 2010Posted in: Alpha - Survival Multiplayer SupportQuote from x0xJesusx0x »Well im having the same problem...
I know its a bug but... how do i fix it?
You have notch get his priority's straight, that's how.
Oct 25, 2010Wow, OP is such a ****ing idiot.Posted in: Alpha - Survival Multiplayer Discussion
Don't charge for the god dam plugin that the entire minecraft community needs.
I would be more then happy to donate 50$+ for you to actively work on this.
Get trolled op, "AMG SELLING PLUGINS IS ILLGALLL"
Oct 17, 2010Posted in: Server Support and AdministrationQuote from hey0 »Quote from GreenFanta »how can I manually trigger the /save-all function from in game?
/#save-all (you have to be in ops.txt though)
I get unknown command, also all my players have been crashing a lot after I upgraded to 117 and I mean a lot.
Oct 5, 2010Bmthrules posted a message on Poll: Will you start over once the update comes out?To come to 90% broken features and the other 10% non-existent?Posted in: Alpha - Minecraft Halloween Update
I think I'll stick with my old files.
- To post a comment, please login.