- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 10 months, and 17 days
Last active Mon, Jul, 7 2014 22:11:26
- 0 Followers
- 8 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Apr 5, 2013Blais3OS posted a message on [1.5.1] Minecraft DeadCraft Mod | 3D detailed models | New Mobs and Weapons addedSkype: Blaise20032Posted in: WIP Mods
I Would like to Beta Test Because I Played Dead Space And I Got Damm Scared Out Of My Mind 0.0 And
Bringing It To Minecraft... AMAZING :3
Feb 24, 2013Blais3OS posted a message on Minecraft Capes! [Multiplayer Capes/Cloaks][www.MCCapes.com][Cape Gallery] + Transparent/Animated!Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from cjz__
Everybody wants a cape and now you can get one! Create an account in ten seconds and login, upload a cape image or choose one from the gallery! All you have to do now is copy one small changed file into your minecraft.jar file and then you can see it on your character!
- Your own custom cape!
- Anyone else who has this mod will see your cape and you will see theirs!
- Turn your cape on and off with a simple tick box on this website!
- Change your cape at any time!
Please see the website for more information on transparent and animated capes!
Cape Uploading and Settings
Upload a cape here
For Minecraft v1.4.7/1.4.6
A reply saying thanks if you like the mod is more than appreciated so more people can find the mod and share capes
(ZIP FILE) For Minecraft v1.4.7/1.4.6 - Hosted on MCCapes.com
(ZIP FILE) For Minecraft v1.4.5/1.4.4 - Hosted on MCCapes.com
(ZIP FILE) For Minecraft v1.4.2 - Hosted on MCCapes.com
(ZIP FILE) For Minecraft v1.4.1 - Hosted on MCCapes.com
(ZIP FILE) For Minecraft v1.4 - Hosted on MCCapes.com
(FILE 1) For Minecraft v1.3.2 - Hosted on Mediafire
(FILE 2) For Minecraft v1.3.2 - Hosted on Mediafire
(ZIP FILE) For Minecraft v1.3.2 - Hosted on Mediafire
(FILE 1) For Minecraft v1.3.1 - Hosted on Mediafire
(FILE 2) For Minecraft v1.3.1 - Hosted on Mediafire
(ZIP FILE) For Minecraft v1.3.1 - Hosted on Mediafire
For Minecraft v1.2.5/1.2.4 - Hosted on Mediafire
For Minecraft v1.2.5/1.2.4 - Hosted on MCCapes.com
For Minecraft v1.2.3 - Hosted on Mediafire
For Minecraft v1.2.3 - Hosted on MCCapes.com
For Minecraft v1.1 - Hosted on Mediafire
For Minecraft v1.1 - Hosted on MCCapes.com
For Minecraft v1.0 - Hosted on Mediafire
For Minecraft v1.0 - Hosted on MCCapes.com
Minecraft Forge Compatible:
JadarMC has been kind enough to create a proper Forge mod for MCCapes.Zombe's Modpack Compatible:
You will need at least Minecraft Forge 524.
Current Forge Version
Last updated: 23rd February 2013
Zombe's Modpack no longer needs a separate compatibility file to work with MCCapes - just use the normal download links aboveWeekly Snapshots (Advanced Users):
Zombe's v6.1/6.2 - Minecraft v1.2.4/1.2.5 - Hosted on Mediafire
Zombe's v6.0 - Minecraft v1.2.3 - Hosted on Mediafire
Zombe's v5.9 - Minecraft v1.1 - Hosted on Mediafire
See MCPatcher method below!MCPatcher method (Compatible with ~everything!) - Experimental
1) Download MCPatcher
2) Download the MCCapes.com MCPatcher Method:
For 1.3 and above
For 12w24a to ?
For 1.2.5 and below (Or any version lower than 12w24a)
3) Extract the file downloaded in step 2 so that the mcpatcher-mods folder is inside your .minecraft folder, NOT INSIDE THE MINECRAFT.JAR FILE. This should leave you with a directory structure like this: \.minecraft\mcpatcher-mods\MCCapes.jar
4) Run MCPatcher and tick the Minecraft Capes! tick box. If you are running other mods in your minecraft.jar file, untick everything else unless you know they will work and what they do or you know what you are doing.
5) Click the Patch button
6) If you've done everything correctly and you don't receive any errors, play Minecraft with your new cape!
Old MCPatcher patch (Before 1.2.5?)
If you have lost your password or don't have access to your own account then open Minecraft and connect to reset.mccapes.com using the account you wish to reset and your account/password will automatically and instantly be reset.If the reset tool works for you, posting a quick thanks here would be highly appreciated so that new users can find the mod (if no new users find the mod then there will be no money to keep the capes webserver up)
Mod spotlight (Made by Jolly ol' Brits)
Mod installation tutorial - Windows (Made by xDark2197)
Mod installation tutorial - Mac (Made by xDark2197)
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/758734-mccapes/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/4jpiJ.png[/img]Multiplayer Capes/Cloaks - www.MCCapes.com - Over 250,000 users![/url]
Please 'like' the official MCCapes page on Facebook!
You can reuse content from this mod in other packs with permission
You cannot re-distribute this content
You can write reviews with screenshots
You can make videos using this content
Zombe's Modpack compatibility made with permission
Username: RainbowDash200 And I would like to use animated capes
Feb 17, 2013Posted in: Forum GamesQuote from Duskterror
All the results are just numbered web pages. I've seen a lot of people with 4 or 5 of these, but a few I have never seen. Pick the one that best suits you.
To use one of these just do this
If you actually want to do the test, do it here http://www.nodiatis....personality.htm
Feb 3, 2013Blais3OS posted a message on Savage RPG - [1.7] [Custom Bosses with over 250 Unique Abilities!] [Diablo Style Loot] [Dungeons] [Quests] [Classes] [Towns] [PvPosted in: PC ServersQuote from cr0ssVtW
The Best RPG Server! .
Dungeons, Bosses, Quests, and Classes!
Just read what our members have to say below!Log in at:
SERVER IS BASED IN DALLAS, TX DATACENTER - USA
Dungeons - Bosses - Quests - Classes - Towns - PvP - Lag Free - Events
The ultimate Minecraft RPG experience is here. Custom Biomes, unique dungeons, special boss monsters, loads of quests, towns, pvp, and more! If you enjoy RPG at all this is the server for you! Our professional team has made the experience of Savage RPG top of the line!
Dungeons! - Epic Dungeons ranging from hordes of monsters to tricky parkour jumps! Fight your way to the end and defeat the boss to claim your loot!
Bosses - Custom Boss monsters with unique abilities and special loot!
Quests - Over 60 quests will keep you busy for days on end!
Classes - Unique classes that allow you to play how you want to play!
Towns - Join a current town or start your own powerhouse town with your friends. Show off your amazing creations to hundreds of players.!
PvP - Our custom PvP world is just what the PvP lover's out there will enjoy. For those that hate PvP or simply do not want to partake you don't have to.
LAG FREE - Our revolutionary interconnected and seamless multi server setup along with all of our server side modifications guarantee the best Lag Free experience!
How to become a Member:
Reply to this thread with the following:
- Your "IGN" (In Game Name)
- Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below?
- Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok.
1. Go to www.vote4sr.com
2. Click all 3 different voting sites.
3. Enter the captcha and you are done!
4. We give you FREE in game gold just for voting!
Once you post here, you will be added as Member immediately and you will get all the standard member benefits/permissions including building rights.
Please read the signs in our starting area for all the information you'll need to survive/do well. Also, visit our website above to go over any rules/regulations on the forums. While you're there, feel free to register and post any questions/concerns you may have.
Thanks again for looking into us! We hope to see you soon.
- Two 325 Player Max interlinked servers
- Quad Hyper-Threading Sandy Bridge cores @ 3.8ghz
- 32 GB RAM
- 7500 GB of InterNAP Bandwidth Transfer
- 320 GB SSD all for Minecraft!
2. 12 Years Old
3. Only 2
4. No Complants
Jan 20, 2013Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from NyhmsQuest
TARPG is a RPG based mod, it adds new Items, Weapons and Mobs.
Mod Review by Nilosence.
Mod Review by ipodmail.
Mod Review by SkyDoesMinecraft.
Wooden Hilt --> Poisoned Blade --> Poisoned Sword
Blaze Rod Hilt --> Drath Blade --> The Blade of Drath
Bloody Flesh (Used for Special Ability on the Drath Sword)
Great Forest Axe
Blood Bottle --> Poison Sac --> Scorpion Eye--> Wooden Hilt--> Poison Blade--> Blaze Rod Hilt--> Drath Blade--> Ghastly Essence--> Bloody Flesh--> Twig of the Ent--> Forest Hilt--> Forest Axe--> Great Forest Axe--> Gold Coin--> Mine Quest Scroll
Vampire. Spawns at night, burns at day, kills cows and villagers on sight. Moves fast. Drops Blood Bottles.
Scorpion. Spawns at night in Desert. Poison damage. Moves fast. Drops Scorpion Eyes and Poison Sac.
Wraith. Spawns at night. Moves fast. Drops Ghastly Essence.
Jungle Golem. Spawns in Jungles at night. Drops Jungle Javelins.
Ent. Spawns at Night Time in Forest, Forest Hills and Plains. Drops Twig of the Ent. (Chop it down and get a surprise).
v0.5 - Download TARPG (1.4.7) Forge
v0.4.1 - Download TARPG (1.4.5) Forge
v0.4 - Download TARPG (1.4.5) Forge
v0.3 - Download TARPG (1.4.5) ModLoader
v0.2 - Download TARPG (1.4.5) ModLoader
v0.1 - Download TARPG (1.4.5) ModLoader
1. Download latest recommended Forge here.
2. Download WinRaR or 7-Zip and install.
3. Install Forge by dragging everything from the .zip to the minecraft.jar [DELETE META-INF] (minecraft.jar is located in (C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin) [YOURUSER would be your PC username].
4. Download my mod and put the content from "put this in minecraft folder" in the .minecraft folder and the .zip file into the mods folder. Run Minecraft. Enjoy!
1. Download ModLoader here.
2. Download WinRaR or 7-Zip and install.
3. Install ModLoader by dragging everything from the .zip to the minecraft.jar [DELETE META-INF] (minecraft.jar is located in (C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin) [YOURUSER would be your PC username].
4. Download my mod and put the content from "put this in minecraft.jar" in the minecraft.jar and put content from "put this in minecraft folder" in the .minecraft folder. Run Minecraft. Enjoy!
- Added new mob Ent.
- Added new mob Kobold Miner NPC (W.I.P).
- Added 1 new Quest.
- New item Twig of the Ent.
- New item Forest Hilt.
- New item Forest Axe.
- New item Gold Coin.
- New item Miner Quest Scroll.
- New weapon Great Forest Axe.
- New block Ancient Stone.
- New block Supply Crate (Used with Gold Coin).
- Fixed the Jungle Javelin (No longer crashes your game).
- Added sound effects to the Jungle Javelin.
- Remade the mod in Forge (Reason for the late update).
- Spawn Eggs now have different colors.
- Added Tool tips to weapons.
- Custom creative tabs for the mod items.
- Changed The Blade of Drath to have 500 Durability.
- Wraith now have 3 different textures.
- Wraith is now named Wraith in the game and not Ghost.
- Scorpions now take fall damage.
- Vampires now take fall damage.
- Added new mob The Jungle Golem.
- New weapon Jungle Javelin. (Don't use it, it will crash your game/ruin your world)
- Made a recipe for the Ghastly Bow.
- Fixed Wraith model.
- Ghastly Essence have been re-textured.
- Fixed the Ghastly Bow (Doesn't crash your game anymore).
- Tweaked the Ghastly Bow to have 100 Durability, seeing how OP the bow is.
- Tweaked The Blade of Drath to have 500 Durability, seeing how OP it is.
- Wraith now have a custom sound.
- Scorpions will now always drop 1 Scorpion Eye and have a chance of dropping 1 Poison Sac.
- Vampires will now have a chance of dropping 1 Blood Bottle.
- Wraiths will now have a chance of dropping 1 Ghastly Essence.
- Changed the name of "The Blade of Drath Ammo" to "Bloody Flesh"
- Vampires now only spawn once in a chunk (Hopefully, i didn't get the chance to test it).
- Fixed The Blade of Drath to have the Lifesteal ability invisible.
- Ghastly Bow (Makes you invisible when holding, shoots twice as fast).
- Changed Scorpion Skin and Model.
- New item Ghastly Essence.
- The Blade of Drath Ammo (Used with The Blade of Drath).
- Wraiths Added.
- The Blade of Poison now apply poison to your enemy's.
- The Blade of Drath now steals 1 heart when right clicked and hit enemy (Consumes Bloody Flesh).
- Released the mod to the public.
To support this mod, add one of these banner to your signature!
Banner made by Pikadex.
Pikadex for making Textures/Models and ideas.
iDiamondHunter for helping with coding.
senpaisubaraki for helping with coding and ideas. Even More. Alot More.
You may not redistribute this mod anywhere on the internet or other means. This mod is for personal use only, as long as it is kept in its unedited form. You may make videos (mod reviews or let's plays) that involve this mod if you so wish, even for money, but only in-game footage or installation tutorials. If you have any questions or are experiencing problems, contact me on these forums and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
If you have any ideas that could add more to this mod, feel free to share them.
Can You Add A Wooden Sword But You Can Power It With Posion So Its Like A Wooden Sword That Does 4 Damage But You Can Give It A Posion Sac In A Crafting Table To Make The Blade Of Posion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.