Thumbnail by SkyDoesMinecraft
- Coded by: Davidee
- Models/Textures by: Toddie1234
- Textures by: pelindolok
- Feeling Generous? All donations accepted!
- This mod adds new Legendary Beasts to the game
- If the Structures option is enabled, beast temples will spawn
- When the player gets close to a temple, its beast will spawn
- All beasts drop Sacred Eyes, which can be used to find the nearest active temple, if there is one
- If you have any ideas for new beasts, post them
- Currently there are only 5 beasts
- Fire Demon
- Mobs too close to it will "burn"
- Entities that touch it will take damage equal to that of lava
- Arrows don't do so well against him
- Drops a Fire Staff (try right-clicking)
- Ender Lord
- Teleporting is his specialty
- Switches places with you if he takes indirect entity damage (i.e. arrow) - and you take the damage instead
- He likes to teleport directly behind the player
- Pro tip : Do not let him into lava
- Drops an Ender Staff (try right-clicking)
- Lightning Spirit
- Spawns in his temple(blue cloud found in the sky)
- Spawns lightning every so often
- Spawns powered Creepers every so often
- Can only be damaged from explosive/punching
- When in water (water block/rain), he will spawn creepers and lightning twice as often
- Can't knock him back
- Drops a Lightning Staff (try right-clicking)
- Elf Hunter
- Spawns in his temple
- Fires arrows and poison arrows
- Can only be damaged by arrows
- He will randomly run at you
- Drops an amazing Enchanted Bow
- Sometimes he will drop a Poison Blow Gun
- Snow Beast
- Spawns in his temple
- Throws some ice-cold snowballs at you
- Runs after you - attempts to maul you
- Breaks blocks around him when angry
- Does not like fire/lava - makes him angry
- Drops an Ice Staff (try right-clicking)
Thanks for all of the spotlights! Here are the most popular!
If you know of any more spotlights, be sure to post them!
Ender Lord with Full Health (Alpha 1.0.3)
Lightning Spirit and his minions (power creepers) on his Temple.
Elf Hunter in combat
Snow Beast in his Temple
As of Alpha 220.127.116.11, now with Spawn Eggs!
- Download Forge
- Alpha 18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.6.4: Here
- Alpha 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.6.2: Here
- BUG FIX A126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.5.2: Here
- Alpha 188.8.131.52 for Minecraft 1.6.1: Here
- Alpha 184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.5.2: Here
- Alpha 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.5.1: Here
- Alpha 18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.5.0: Here
- Alpha 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.5.1: Here
- Alpha 126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.4.6/7: Here
- Alpha 188.8.131.52 for Minecraft 1.4.4/5: Here
- Alpha 184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.4.2: Here
- Alpha 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.3.2: Here
For windows :
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar (or locate your minecraft_server.jar)
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar (or server jar), extract the Forge files into there if you don't have them already
- Place the .zip file in the "mods" folder, found in your minecraft (or server) directory.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - Davidee, Original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
This MOD can be freely put into a modpack (collection of minecraft mods) without the need for explicit permission by the OWNER if the given modpack is freely provided to the public OR private group. If the modpack creator does indeed profit from the modpack, explicit permission is required to place this MOD into the modpack.