Update v1.7(beta) is available for download
- Registered Member
Member for 3 years, 5 months, and 13 days
Last active Wed, Jun, 23 2021 00:37:30
- 0 Followers
- 47 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Jun 7, 2019BananaBoi posted a message on Teramia [Open World Rpg] [40+ Mods] [6 Regions,100+Quests,35+Dungeons,300+Locations] [Beta II Preview]Posted in: Maps
wow this looks really good, keep up the great work
Dec 4, 2018Posted in: PC Servers
hello i currrently host an rpg server that is currently being finished if you wanna check it out
- To post a comment, please login.
May 24, 2019DaveDaniel posted a message on Teramia [Open World Rpg] [40+ Mods] [6 Regions,100+Quests,35+Dungeons,300+Locations] [Beta II Preview]Posted in: Maps
Teramia is an open world set on a small group of Islands. It makes use of over 40 Mods and features a 100% custom terrain divided in 6 distinct regions.
Beta I Download: [October 2019]
-Download and install latest Forge 1.7.10 version.
-Unzip Teramia Beta I
-Open Minecraft Folder
-Map folder -> Saves Folder
-Mods -> Minecraft Folder
-Custom Npc's -> Minecraft Folder
Recommended Ressource Pack:
If you like the project consider joining us on Discord.
Teramia on Facebook
Teramia on Twitter
Support Teramia Beta II andTeramia II: Underworld
-Open world rpg with survival elements.
-Terrain 100% Custom
-6 distinct regions/settings
-Added new structures
-Refurbished landscapes, towns and dungeons
-Customized Enemies and Animals
-Unlock new shops by completing quests.
-Between 30 and 35+ dungeons
-Between 700 and 1000+ Chests to discover.
-80 - 100+ Secrets
-There is no specific mainquest to focus on.
Questlines available in Beta I
->Fighting Guild [Chapter I]
->Assassins Guild [Chapter I]
->Ashuma-Gra Tavern [Chapter I & II]
->Smuggler [Chapter I]
->Bounty Hunter [Chapter I]
->Alchemist [Collecting plants etc]
->Finding 30 Hidden Golden Scrolls.
->About 20 - 25 other sidequests.
-About 100 new weapons.
-New brews [Levitation, Swimming, Webs, Ice etc...]
-Spell Charges and scepters
-Added many books to collect.
-Many new crops to collect
-Added huge catacomb system
-Multiple quest endings [work in progress]
-Your reputation can influence dialogues and quests [work in progress]
-World events [work in progress ]
-Marry npcs and make children
-Partially randomized loot [npc's, enemy's]
-Killing certain npc's can result in a bounty on your head
-Headhunter will start hunting you if they are in the area.
-Thief's and other creatures randomly roam
-Vanilla Minecraft Mobs wont spawn anymore [only if a spawner is in the area]
-Some npc's summon creatures during a fight.
-Mercenaries or npc's you can hire.
-Monster and Slave Shops [Followers]
-Robots and devices to buy or unlock
-Hidden bird nests [collect different eggs]
-Modded sound engine [reverb/distance]
Uses over 40+ Mods:
->Fossils and Archeology Revival
->MB Battlegear 2
->Plant Mega Pack
->Minecraft Comes Alive
->Biome's O Plenty
->Many other mods.
Here is a list of some additional/optional mods one can add to the modpack to increase difficulty or to enhance visuals. None of them is featured in the provided modpack.
Better Foliage: [recommended]
Teramia Beta I V.1.1
-Fixed a bug in a location near the starting area which sometimes caused the game to crash.
-Fixed ba bug which prevented the player access to access the alchemist questline.
-Added a bit more iron ore around the starting area.
-Added imperial guards to a fortress near the imperial settlement.
-Replaced a thief npc in the Talos Mountains.
-Added more wolfs in several locations.
-Various other bugfixes
Dec 10, 2018Yellow768 posted a message on Daruma - An Open World RPG Adventure Map (Update 2-16-21)
From a land rediscovered
A legend re-emerges
Spawned from an ancient event
An impossible reward for an impossible task
Said to make a man's family rich for generations
The legend of
The Dinheiro Incrivel
Within the world of Almurad, you venture to the rediscovered country of Daruma, intent on finding this legendary treasure, no matter the costs!
The portal at the Zephyran Academy has lied dormant for many decades now. The events that took place a mystery lost to time. But now, a spirit has appeared, standing near the portal. Bringing with her the chance to uncover the atrocities that took place, and, a chance to redeem some of it, in the new quest for Daruma: Exoneration of the Damned.
On your journey you will encounter:
- Towns and villages filled with NPCs and shops!
- Hundreds of people to talk to, (with around 2000 lines of dialogue!)
- Many side quests! With multiple choices and ways of completion!
- Many dungeons, tombs, caverns, and the like littered across the country!
- Dangerous enemies, monsters, and demons lurking about the wilderness of Daruma!
- Multiple joinable factions, with their own questlines!
- A vast landscape to wander and explore!
- Four bosses to fight and defeat!
- Hundreds of weapons and armor scattered about! From the warped and cracked wooden stick, to a magical artifact capable of severe destruction!
- Lots of custom songs that will naturally play as you explore the world!
- Loot in every nook and cranny!
You have the ability to role play. Most dialogues will have multiple choices in your response, and depending on how you react to things, may earn a reward, quest, or permanently ruin your relations with someone.
No one is invincible. Should you have the strength and willpower, you may fight and kill whoever you encounter
But not without consequences.
The Map, Resource Pack, and Mod Pack
If you already have the resource pack and just need this
If you already have the map and just need this
Edited to hopefully work in multiplayer! (Not guaranteed, please report issues!)
Map and Resource Pack Settings
- GUI scale set to normal
- Moody brightness
- Jukebox/record sounds set to above zero if you want to hear the custom music.
- Music to OFF
- I recommend you use a 32x32 or larger Resource pack, making sure that mine is on top. Some of the text might be misaligned otherwise
- A render distance higher than 16 might reveal things that weren't intended to be seen. So go higher at your own enjoyment.
- Make sure the Daruma Resource Pack is on top. The resource pack has all the music, sounds, and textures.
- Set GUI scale to either Normal or Small.
- Just in case, type: /noppes config font minecraft
All mods require Forge
version: Download Recommended for 1.12.2
Download the Modpack! That has the snapshot for CustomNPCS and nashorn.jar, which you need!
Adds all the NPCs, quests, dialogue, factions.
Adds new weapons and items that are used extensively in the map
Adds new blocks and items that are used in the map
Adds new decorative objects and blocks used in the map
Dependency for Decocraft
Food is not a necessity in the map. You will be gathering a lot of loot, and food would just clutter up your inventory
Vendors will sell backpacks, so that you may carry more and more loot.
version: latest for 1.12.2
Adds tons of configurable options that can make things a lot more convenient. Also adds tons of new blocks that are used in the Exoneration of the Damned
The mod is dependent on AutoRegLib, you must have this for Quark to work
Required for the scripts
Can show entity health, so you can know how much health an opponent has while fighting.
Also includes a compass, a clock, and meters for the durability of your items and the amount of arrows you have. All of which
can be toggled to display on your HUD at all times.
Super super recommended! Improved Backpacks takes up the chest armor slot, but with Baubles you can wear both
the backpack AND a chestplate. Baubles adds new armor slots.
Any minimap mod
A minimap mod will allow you to put waypoints are areas of interests, and help you keep track of where you are in the world.
DO NOTE though that the minimap may not show an accurate representation of the world. Lots of places will TP the player somewhere else, and the edges of the map might look weird.
version: Any 1.12.2 version
Improves Minecraft's framerate and quality.
Try to allocate 3 - 4 GB of ram to Minecraft.
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Fixed a bug in the Kalgori Arena, Borris's final show will now still complete even if the opponent isn't killed by the player.
- Fixed a bug in the Kalgori Arena, the "Test My Might" mode wasn't working at all.
- Fixed a small dialog bug in the Crimson Cavern
Another update? What? I said I was done!
My friend decided that he wanted to play Daruma and I have been watching him play for a week now, until he got the dreaded lag bug. But this isn't a bad thing, with him as my guinea pig, I was able to pry and tinker with the game to finally crush this bug, hopefully once and for all.
So, this update disabled the inventory and playerdata saving feature. It was a very cool feature, and it was my baby, but I determined that it's probably causing the lag issue, and it would be better to just delete. The original reason I created it was because I got multiple reports of people losing all their items and customNPC data for no reason, but I believe that has been fixed now, and I haven't seen it reported in over two years.
I also updated the script in a different way in order to improve performance, but nothing that changes the game.
The only other small thing that was updated, is that there is now a bank in the home you can get in the W.D.F.
Hey, been a while hasn't it?
This is a small update that makes the multiplayer version work properly. Before, the necessary variables were only updating for one person, whoever grabbed the key piece. Which means if different people grabbed the key pieces, no one would be at the right value, rendering the game impossible. That is now fixed.
Sorry it took so long to fix. I've known about this bug since April. I had lost all motivation to work on this map. I know that there are probably a few minor bugs lying around. But, this has been a six year long project, and after working on it for about 2 years after, I am emotionally done with the project.
Simply waiting for an update to CustomNPCs so I can start work on a new map, that will hopefully be even better.
Added the ability to resurrect bosses so you can fight them again.
Hopefully fixed music not starting for some players
Edited Drenor to work properly. No one reported it not working, but I believe it only would start for the player that initiated dialog.
Update Aphelion Bugfixes
I playtested the update again and found some critical bugs that needed fixing. Here's a patch. The file names is the same, as to not have the link change.
- Updated the resource pack room in the spawn area to show the Aphelion Pack
- Fixed a player script for backing up inventory loading. I had declared a variable that stored the actual data for the inventory as blank for no reason, causing the script to write a blank file for the inventory. Also failed to set a variable to default, which messed with the maths. Inventory loading is in full working order now.
- Inventory loading will also have a special message if the player does not have any inventories saved. It used to error.
-Fixed the Alkali Drenorite Ritual not working for some odd reason.
- I had set gamerule doEntityDrops to false, which caused the puzzle in the Alkali dungeon with sand to not function properly. I now have the gamerule turn on for the puzzle, and turn back off afterwards.
-I had set gamerule doTileDrops to false, which caused flowers to not drop when broken with shears, rendering Davien Morros's quest impossible. I have set it back to true now.
- Fixed a glitch that caused the boss Sylviane to error out and stop responding if the player died during her dash attack.
- I had set the gamerule sendCommandFeedback to false, but unknowingly the script for Tjolv's boss fight completely depended on that being set to true. So I have set the gamerule to true only for that bossfight.
- The selector for the Dead Vale command block had an unnecessary character at the end (testfor @p[r=4]n) which caused the music to stop playing and the lighting to not change. Fixed in this version.
- The doorway to the Drenor boss fight use to only let in those who haven't fought Drenor. But, if a player dies after the fight with Drenor, it it impossible to finish the game. Removed that needles stipulation, as Dead Vale already only allows players who haven't fought Drenor.
- In Aphelion (the location for Exoneration of the Damned), I had removed an important command block, making the last instructions from the Baron not appear. Fixed.
- Specified spawnpoints in the Drenorite Lab after the ritual was completed so that the player would not be repeatedly spawned over lava (thank you to polarstars for reporting)
-Also, as per a suggestion from polarstars on Curseforge, shields are now sold in Aqueos and Zephyr's Atmosphere.
All the above fixes are included in the multiplayer download.
-Edited the inventory saving feature. Before, the variable that tracked which number inventory was being saved was universal, which could result in players having different numbers which would mess up the math. Now, each number is personal to the player.
- Fixed !abandon quest command not working. Now deletes it from all player's active questlog.
Also updated the project page. Quark is now a REQUIRED mod. Unless you avoid the Exoneration of the Damned Questline
As always, I'm not perfect, I expect bugs, please report them to me. Thank you!
Aphelion Quick Fix
Hey. Messed up a script causing the inventory saving feature to not work and fail in singleplayer.
I will upload a new version of Daruma with it fixed, but to get a quick fix out there, download this ->
Close Daruma, then place it in saves/daruma/customnpcs/scripts/ecmascript. Yes, replace it.
(Don't do this for multiplayer)
Then in game, type !darumadebug. A message like "invload should be 1 1" should then appear.
(Do this for multiplayer and singleplayer)
Update Aphelion | A Mega Daruma Update as a thank you for 1000 downloads:
When my friends and I were making this, the joke we always made was that we'd only get 5 downloads, and one guy would like it, and we'd tailor the whole map for him.
But uh...wow! We're sitting here with over 1400 downloads on PMC, 1100 on CurseForge, and according to my Mediafire, 3000 downloads! And we've recieved many praises from the comments and DM's! Thank you so much guys! This is awesome!
So, as a thanks and celebration for reaching a thousand downloads, I wanted to release a mega update, that would vastly improve the game, and add a whole new quest.
Without further ado, lets get into the update notes.
I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DOWNLOAD THE MOD PACK! THAT INCLUDES THE SNAPSHOT OF CUSTOMNPCS I USE, AND NASHORN.JAR
New Quest: Exoneration of the Damned
A spirit has appeared near the dormant portal at the Zephyran Academy. Uncover the atrocities that occurred decades ago at this forsakened school, and redeem what you can of this sin.
Charging spear: dash into enemies!
Healing orb: right click to fully restore health a limited amount of times.
Blood Lust: Fill up your sword with blood by damaging enemies, then unleash fury upon them!
Zorkril Blade: a chance to inflict fire on all nearby NPCs!
Judgement (gained from EOTD): stops enemies in their tracks for a short period of time!
Blessed Iron Armor Set: Full set will save you from death on recharge!
Mysterious Armor Set: Each piece is an additional 10 percent chance on blocking any incoming damage.
Orc Tribal Set: Full Set gives a 30 percent chance to do critical damage!
Honorable Knights Armor: Full set, fire and lava will heal the player
Prickly Chainmal: Your enemy recieves 25% of the damage you take as well!
Possessed Armor: An armor set that is possessed by a spirit from thousands of years ago. Pretty lonely, likes to chat.
Baron's Will: A chance to summon a Punisher Demon to defend you in battle. (Gained from EOTD)
- The mysterious character npc's now have a purpose. Should you have accidentally killed someone in town and have ruined your faction standing, they will happily restore your standing, and make them forget your sins. For a hefty fee of course
- Levies Bed and Tavern now requires you to pay to spend a night in a room, but sleeping in the bed will give you a temporary health boost.
-Transporters now require pay to use.
-Commands have been added to Daruma.
!abandon quest will allow you to abandon any quest you no longer want to do.
!toggledamage will allow you to toggle the ability to damage neutral NPCs (Default On)
!load will let you load backups of your inventory, which leads me into
I have recieved many many reports of people dying and then their items dissapearing and all of their quests vanishing, etc.
To be frank, I don't have a single clue what causes this, but I have created a work around! Daruma now automatically saves backups of your CustomNPCs player data and your inventory, every 5 minutes and every death, so in the event that everything vanishes, you can restore it!
The three Divine Warriors have been redesigned to be more engaging and challenging. Gone are the click fests. Strategies, timing, and thought are now required!
- Kalgori Arena now no longer has the fence around lava. Killing your opponent by lava will now count as a kill.
- Daisy Ross will now pass out if you give her too many drinks.
- There is a dog in Aqueos that will give you items if you find a bone for him. You can also pet him.
- Walter Hemlock has new dialog
- The Fortress of Aqueos quest is really bugged, whenever I playtest it, it never seems to work, but when I debug it, it works fine. So as a compromise, the mayor will now give you a password to say to the guard in case the quest does not work properly.
Honestly, I can't remember. This update has been in the works since January, but my computer started to fail, and I didn't keep track of what I fixed. I'm sure
I fixed a lot though!
I've taken a different approach since last time
There are still technical changes to the map for command blocks, so that it works in multiplayer, but instead of giving 4 of each item for quests, I instead have made it so that all players quest logs are linked. If one player gets a quest, they all receive it, and if one completes it, everyone completes it.
I also sync players dialogs, so if one player has read a dialog, it is considered to have been read by everyone.
I expect this to be buggy as hecc. Please report issues to me.
This is a huge update, and it is mostly done through scripting. I am a beginner, so I expect a lot of bugs. Please please please report them to me!
I honestly don't expect to really update with any more huge content like this again. Future updates will probably just be bug fixes. Thanks for 1000 downloads.
I have put a download for a version of Daruma edited to hopefully work in multiplayer! So you can go on an adventure with your friends!
It's optimized for four players, but it might work for more.
- For item quests that take items upon completion, the source of the items will have four. (So if you have to kill a person for a shield, they will drop four shields)
- For a quest that can only be completed once (NPC teleports away, etc) The reward will be multiplied by four so that the reward can be split evenly among the group.
- Lots of technical changes to make the map work for multiple players.
This is the first version! The map was not designed with multiplayer in mind, so even though I have worked to convert it, there still might be problems! Please report them to me so I can fix them!
These are issues that might occur. These are not KNOWN issues, these are possible issues that I think might come up. I'm not sure if they will, or what the outcomes will be.
- Music might not work correctly.
- If players join two opposing factions
- If players don't complete all main dungeons with each other.
- Starting and finishing boss fights without other players.
- Minecraft Forge would warn about missing models. I think I loaded the world in a snapshot of CustomNPCs and it had some new things that the august download doesn't have. Fixed it, it should no longer complain.
- Fixed a quest that took and deleted an item when it should have stayed in your inventory
- Rewrote Pop's journal so that it was formatted correctly
- Fixed a hole in a dungeon that got out of bounds
- Fixed an NPCs respawn
- Fixed spawnpoint in a section in Alkali
- Drenorian Minions in Fort AQ were not updated with factions
- Most enemies will now not attack veads by default. They only had 1 health, so it was pointless.
- Fixed a broken door in Tjolv's dungeon
- Fixed a quest that would be repeatedly given despite completion.
Resource Pack Changes
- Changed some language file things in the resource pack. Sounds that I used for enemies will now say so in subtitles. (For example, Endermen scream was changed to Drenorian Minion Roar)
- Changed "You're home or bed was missing or obstructed" to instructions on what to do incase of a spawn point glitching out.
UPDATE 1-5-19 Hotfix
- Accidentally disabled a scene in the tutorial while testing the map, and forgot to turn it back on. The player would be teleported to a black room and never teleported out. This fixes it.
- Fixed a bug with the balloon transport. Traveling from Z.A to Alkali would tp the player into the ground, causing them to suffocate. Their respawn would then be invalid, and they'd be taken back to the tutorial area. (Thank you to TheBedGamer for pointing this out)
- Added a failsafe in case this happens again. Should you die and be taken back to the default spawn (the thing made out of quarts and has all the signs), you can push the button again, and the NPC crystal in the building will take you back to the starting ship.
- Put Veads into their own faction so that they are aggressive towards wolves and bears too.
- Fixed some faction issues. Some enemies would not attack Neutral NPCs (which there are a lot of). Some would not attack Kalgori.
- Armor stands in Lorfelda's shop in Kalgori wasn't locked properly, and players could take the mithril armor for free with no consequences. Fixed it ( Thank you TheBedGamer for reporting)
- Some NPCs in Aqueos did not have their respawn changed, and would respawn in 20 seconds after being killed.
- The main quest can now be completed without doing most of the major quests. It is unlikely you'll be able to figure it out, but player freedom has always been important to Daruma. So if you really want, you can kill everyone in your way and force yourselves into the main dungeons, and never talk to a single person.
- I noticed that the Resource Pack keeps getting downloaded, and I am not sure why. I have not updated the resource pack since release, if you need the map, just download the map and continue using the same pack.
- Again, please give us your feedback! We want to know what you think of the map!
- Corrected a config option that accidentally allowed vines to grow, causing a dungeon that had parkour involving vines being made incredibly easy to solve.
- Corrected other config options such as not allowing ice to melt or leaves to decay in case.
- Fixed Drenorian Minion NPCs in a location whose faction was not updated
- Changed re spawn of pretty much every single neutral NPCs. Most NPCs in town will not respawn when killed, however, if they are essential to the main quest, they will have a respawn time of 9999999 seconds, so that they still are "dead", but if you desire, you can cheat and easily respawn them.
- Southern view of Daruma's shore had the sand changed to grass on accident.
- Changed a puzzle in Alkali. Old one wasn't designed very well.
- Changed loot in some dungeons and quests.
- Fixed landscape in tutorial dream. A render distance of 16 shouldn't reveal stuff not meant to be seen.
-Due to issue with the CustomNPCs mod, I am currently not able to add an in game way to restore faction points should you kill someone. So, if you hit someone, run away or let them kill you.
-- Please please PLEASE give us your feedback! Good or bad, we would like to know what you think of the map! We greatly appreciate comments!
- Factions were updated so that different enemy types should fight each other. Before, all enemies were put into two factions, aggressive or aggressive animal. So a demon spawn intent on killing humanity would ignore bandits. Now, they will fight, and so will many other enemies. Nobody's friends!
- Added new bows to Slater Browns shop in Aqueos
- Now I have a recommended resource pack: Chroma Hills. Their font should make most text readable.
- Button in spawn now has correct link to resource pack. Also a new way of testing sound in the room
- DO NOT use the button in spawn to download the resource pack! You can use it to check if the resource pack is properly working, but the button links to an OUTDATED version of the pack! I will change this in the next update, but upload times take a while and I always forget
- Fixed a bugged quest in Alkali where quest giver did not accept the wood pieces he requested for some reason
- Ryan Cooper in the Alkali Saloon has a dialog tree that can lead to a fight, but during testing I accidentally left him in his aggressive state and will start off fighting other patrons. This fixes it
- Added a fence around the lava in the Kalgori Arena to prevent NPCs from dying to it. NPCs killed by lava wouldn't update the quest objective and cause you to get stuck
- Changed some landscape to make it more obvious and easier that an important area is accessible
- Dialog Changes
- Split up another wall of text to easier readable chunks
- Added two dialog choices to two characters for after the main quest is completed. Might add more in the future.
- Removed a curse word from an NPC's death line
- Added a new on-screen text for The Damned Village on the path to Dead Vale.
- The resource pack was not updated. If you wish to restart on this new version and already have the pack, simply click Map Only download instead.
- Accidentally blocked off entrance to one of the main dungeons! This version fixes it
- Fixed a syntax error in a command block that broke music system in part of Daruma
- Covered up a hole left open that exposed command blocks
- Updated some dialogues
- Updated dialogues that weren't functioning properly
- Split up a wall of text into easier to read separate dialogues
- Changed some blocks for the carriage
- Updated a command for the ending that previously wasn't working.
- You can now download the map file and resource pack separately. The original combo download is still available.
- Added new recommended mod: Quark
Jul 11, 2020DaveDaniel posted a message on Teramia [Open World Rpg] [40+ Mods] [6 Regions,100+Quests,35+Dungeons,300+Locations] [Beta II Preview]Posted in: Maps
Updated Icelands region
Jun 28, 2020DaveDaniel posted a message on Teramia [Open World Rpg] [40+ Mods] [6 Regions,100+Quests,35+Dungeons,300+Locations] [Beta II Preview]Posted in: Maps
Buy your own mana canon or summoned entity. Canons can't move on their own and need to be placed to the desired position by using a soulstone. They are also often used by hostile npcs to defend a camp or fort. They can become quite handy if you are facing a higher number of opponents.
1- Shop selling mana canons and summoned creatures.
2- Mana Canon that has been placed in a dungeon.
3- Mana Canon used by enemy to defend their base against intruders.
May 26, 2020Posted in: Maps
Planned Features in Teramia II: Underworld
-Runs on minecraft forge 1.2.12.
-Build inside a large 256 blocks high bedrock cube filled with rock and rnd generated ore/materials.
-Open world dungeon crawler. Is set in a post apocalyptic world, a number of centuries after the prequel.
-Underground world with hub areas/open spaces connected by narrow tunnels.
-A canal system that connects certain areas can be traversed by boat.
-Minecart shafts can sometimes be used to travel longer distances.
-Underground settlements like shanty towns
.Underground snow biome
-Distinct dungeons within the underground system.
-Underground bases and strongholds.
-Different factions the player can become friendly or hostile with depending on his action.
-Collect baubles and unlock new spells scrolls that are placed around the map.
-Underground wildlife with food chain.
-Old and new enemy types.
-Bounty Hunters will look for you if someone put a bounty on your head.
-Wandering merchants travel through the world.
Jun 10, 2019Posted in: Maps
Jun 9, 2019Posted in: Maps
Thanks a lot. I am glad to be back. Lots of progress has been made.
Jun 7, 2019Posted in: Maps
Updated the old spawnpoint
- To post a comment, please login.