Use Optifine D6 for 1.7.10
- Registered Member
Member for 1 year, 11 months, and 1 day
Last active Tue, May, 12 2020 22:10:27
- 0 Followers
- 4 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 10, 2017shawn11564 posted a message on How do I make Morph Mod 0.9.3 on Minecraft 1.7.10 work with Optifine latest versionPosted in: Java Edition Support
Oct 10, 2012ok, i also had this problem for a LONG time. But the answer is simple... your computer is not letting other computers connect to your computer through the internet connection, this is how you fix it:Posted in: Legacy Support
1. click start, then control panel
2. click on Network and Internet
3. click on Network and Sharing Center
4. find your connection on the right hand side
5. click on this connection in blue next to 'connection:'
6. click on properties, the one with the shield thing
7. up the top, click on sharing
8. tick that box where it says to Allow other network users to connect.....
9. under 'Home networking connection: select 'Local Area Connection'
10. click 'ok'!
Hope this helped
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.