I am having this problem as well, also on a Mac. This started with 1.7. Optifine is not an option because Optifine is not updated for 1.7.4 yet. My lag seems more severe than the OP's, which makes sense because I have a slower CPU and slower RAM, 2.8 xeon (Penryn) and 800 mhz RAM.
Next stop, bug report I guess.
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 6 months, and 11 days
Last active Wed, Dec, 25 2013 00:10:35
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 29, 2013Amblydoper posted a message on MCMap Live - Simple, Fast Minecraft Mapping for Mac OS XPosted in: Minecraft ToolsQuote from tenuki
Simple fix is to get the latest mcmap binary for mac ( download source and compile it ) then replace it in the application. I got it working just fine with that. Steps are roughly:
1) download mcmap 'all platforms' v2.4.2 from http://blog.wrim.pl/mcmap/
2) unzip it
3) Make sure the developer tools are installed on your mac and up to date (http://guide.macport...ling.xcode.html)
4) cd to the directory created in #2 and type 'make' in the terminal
5) copy the file 'mcmap' into the resources folder MC Map Live app replacing the one that is there.
something like: cp ./mcmap /Applications/MCMap\ Live.app/Contents/Resources/mcmap6
So, this didn't work. After running "make" I get two warnings and a fatal error... "draw_png.cpp:12:10: fatal error: 'png.h' file not found". And there are two "mcmap" files, mcmap.vcproj and mcmap.sln, both there from the zip file.
Oct 31, 2013Amblydoper posted a message on MCMap Live - Simple, Fast Minecraft Mapping for Mac OS XI love MCMap Live, as it is the only OSX map viewer. 1.7.2 seems to have broken it. I hope it gets updated!Posted in: Minecraft Tools
- To post a comment, please login.