1) When im trying to open my server on my machine the console says that the server is open but when im trying to connect to the server its not working
2) I have a SF4 Server and when im trying to open the ServerStart.bat file its flashing for a second and then close everything I tried didn't work
Thanks for helping
1. Which IP address do you use to connect?
2. Put "pause" at the end of your startup script and post the server log.
1. My IP
2. Do u mean at the ServerStart.bat file?
1. Which IP exactly? Internal, external?
1. What is an internal IP and external IP
2. I'm not at home right now so I'll do it later
I am using my external ip
everything was ok till mounth ago
External IP won't work whatsoever. Use localhost.
still not working
and i cant open the serverstart.bat
to the serversat.bat and run it again, post the error thats left up
this is how its looks now
echo Starting Sky Factory 4 Server...
java -server -Xms%MIN_RAM% -Xmx%MAX_RAM% %JAVA_PARAMETERS% -jar %SERVER_JAR% nogui