Good afternoon, I just went on vacation and I wanted to play minecraft again, so I open the game and I'm ready to enter a server when ... Oh no! An error appears.
What have I tried to do so far ?:
* Restart the router.
* Uninstall the .minecraft folder
* Restart the computer.
* Update to the latest version of Java.
* Put a command in CMD that I saw in a video ... "netsh winsock reset" and restart the pc (After this the error changed to another, to restart the minecraft was again the same! Yay!)
1. Error for the first time "java.lang.nullpointerexception: group" (I could not get a photo).
2. Error after putting the command in CMD:
3. Error that was put again (I think it is the same No. 1)
1. I returned error No. 2 ...
2. I returned again to the error 1
help me please